Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How the U.S. created the Haqqani Network = Bird, Oggy and Wolf talk about all kinds of Important Sheeeit!!

Go down 
+2
Wolfgangsta
Birdofthad
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

How the U.S. created the Haqqani Network = Bird, Oggy and Wolf talk about all kinds of Important Sheeeit!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How the U.S. created the Haqqani Network = Bird, Oggy and Wolf talk about all kinds of Important Sheeeit!!   How the U.S. created the Haqqani Network = Bird, Oggy and Wolf talk about all kinds of Important Sheeeit!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 1:44 am

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Bird how stupid are you? How culturally ignorant are you? Many in the Muslim world view their community as interconnected and one. Our involvement with Palestine and other conflicts over there is seen as an attack on them. We directly assisted Saddam Hussen in the 1980s in a war that lasted what, 9 years? Did you forget that?

Anyway, we have been economically and politically sticking our noses all up in Iran's business even if we weren't a military enemy. We are a proxy for Israel, which has also physically attacked Iran. You're a complete retard. And your personal attacks charging I am anti semite are bogus. The last place I want nuked on the planet is Israel because then there would never ever be an end to the aggression and control of the Zionists and Israeli lobbies. Not only that it would certainly drive tons of dipshit dispensationalist christians deeper into their doomsday prophecy.

Just like I said, you question Israel, our role in the middle east, mention the exploitation or exaggeration of the holocaust and clearly you want Israel destroyed. Right?

I didn't forget that at all I think it is actually more of a testament to either 1. how badly Hussein misjudged USA when he invaded Kuwait or 2. how stupid he was.

Wolf you are changing your own argument. a post ago we were at war with Iran, know its sticking our noses in their business. Iran attacked Israel long before they attacked them look up these things called the Arab Israeli War and the 6 Day War. I base my claims on you being an anti semite when you where defending Hammas in past discussions over the Israeli- Gaza War, your attempts to discredit the holocaust and numerous other backhanded swipes at Isreal.

My personal belief is we should wind down Afghanistan so that the Taliban won't just come in and take over when we leave. We should remain friends with our allies in the region and support them as best we can, we should take hostile threats in the region seriously and we should become less reliant on the middle east for our oil by creating our own energy. Now you know my opinion on the matter.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

How the U.S. created the Haqqani Network = Bird, Oggy and Wolf talk about all kinds of Important Sheeeit!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How the U.S. created the Haqqani Network = Bird, Oggy and Wolf talk about all kinds of Important Sheeeit!!   How the U.S. created the Haqqani Network = Bird, Oggy and Wolf talk about all kinds of Important Sheeeit!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 1:45 am

lol where to start
fractional reserve lending is a perpetual debt scam
artificially low interest rates cause artificial booms and busts in the business cycle
quantitative easing 1, 2, and 3
The FED needs to be audited. It is the most ridiculous thing in the world that they aren't fully audited.
I could go on but those are just some starting points, but if you really want to know my problems with the FED all you have to do is listen to any Ron Paul speech and you will know why
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: How the U.S. created the Haqqani Network = Bird, Oggy and Wolf talk about all kinds of Important Sheeeit!!   How the U.S. created the Haqqani Network = Bird, Oggy and Wolf talk about all kinds of Important Sheeeit!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 1:49 am

Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: How the U.S. created the Haqqani Network = Bird, Oggy and Wolf talk about all kinds of Important Sheeeit!!   How the U.S. created the Haqqani Network = Bird, Oggy and Wolf talk about all kinds of Important Sheeeit!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 1:50 am

oggy420 wrote:
lol where to start
fractional reserve lending is a perpetual debt scam
artificially low interest rates cause artificial booms and busts in the business cycle
quantitative easing 1, 2, and 3
The FED needs to be audited. It is the most ridiculous thing in the world that they aren't fully audited.
I could go on but those are just some starting points, but if you really want to know my problems with the FED all you have to do is listen to any Ron Paul speech and you will know why

so you don't want a central bank with supervision of a single monetary system?
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: How the U.S. created the Haqqani Network = Bird, Oggy and Wolf talk about all kinds of Important Sheeeit!!   How the U.S. created the Haqqani Network = Bird, Oggy and Wolf talk about all kinds of Important Sheeeit!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 1:52 am

oggy420 wrote:
http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/mossad-cia-agree-iran-has-yet-to-decide-to-build-nuclear-weapon-1.419300

its a moot point oggy we have told them we won't tolerate them enriching uranium to the levels that they are. They publicly announce these sorts of things. thats why WE ARENT AT WAR WTIH THEM. Israel is going to be making the judgement.

The difference is you guys are sitting around here talking trash about Israel and coming up with reasons why Iran is good. I take a different view of reality
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: How the U.S. created the Haqqani Network = Bird, Oggy and Wolf talk about all kinds of Important Sheeeit!!   How the U.S. created the Haqqani Network = Bird, Oggy and Wolf talk about all kinds of Important Sheeeit!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 1:53 am

.... facepalming right now...
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: How the U.S. created the Haqqani Network = Bird, Oggy and Wolf talk about all kinds of Important Sheeeit!!   How the U.S. created the Haqqani Network = Bird, Oggy and Wolf talk about all kinds of Important Sheeeit!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 1:55 am

oggy420 wrote:
.... facepalming right now...

you realize the FED is the central bank? you get that we operate under a single monetary system? You get that the FED supervises right? not sure why you are face palming?
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: How the U.S. created the Haqqani Network = Bird, Oggy and Wolf talk about all kinds of Important Sheeeit!!   How the U.S. created the Haqqani Network = Bird, Oggy and Wolf talk about all kinds of Important Sheeeit!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 4:21 am

Birdofthad wrote:
Wolfgangsta wrote:
Bird how stupid are you? How culturally ignorant are you? Many in the Muslim world view their community as interconnected and one. Our involvement with Palestine and other conflicts over there is seen as an attack on them. We directly assisted Saddam Hussen in the 1980s in a war that lasted what, 9 years? Did you forget that?

Anyway, we have been economically and politically sticking our noses all up in Iran's business even if we weren't a military enemy. We are a proxy for Israel, which has also physically attacked Iran. You're a complete retard. And your personal attacks charging I am anti semite are bogus. The last place I want nuked on the planet is Israel because then there would never ever be an end to the aggression and control of the Zionists and Israeli lobbies. Not only that it would certainly drive tons of dipshit dispensationalist christians deeper into their doomsday prophecy.

Just like I said, you question Israel, our role in the middle east, mention the exploitation or exaggeration of the holocaust and clearly you want Israel destroyed. Right?

I didn't forget that at all I think it is actually more of a testament to either 1. how badly Hussein misjudged USA when he invaded Kuwait or 2. how stupid he was.

Wolf you are changing your own argument. a post ago we were at war with Iran, know its sticking our noses in their business. Iran attacked Israel long before they attacked them look up these things called the Arab Israeli War and the 6 Day War. I base my claims on you being an anti semite when you where defending Hammas in past discussions over the Israeli- Gaza War, your attempts to discredit the holocaust and numerous other backhanded swipes at Isreal.

My personal belief is we should wind down Afghanistan so that the Taliban won't just come in and take over when we leave. We should remain friends with our allies in the region and support them as best we can, we should take hostile threats in the region seriously and we should become less reliant on the middle east for our oil by creating our own energy. Now you know my opinion on the matter.

Quote :
Iran is NOT a threat. The US is a threat to Iran.

My argument hasn't changed. The US has positioned itself as an economic, military and cultural enemy of the middle east since the end of WW2. We asked for their hostility, and now we use their hostility to justify further aggression against them. We incite criminal terrorist behavior, then use it to create a culture of fear where our civil rights are slowly but surely eroded away in the name of security. The issue is simple. Leave the powers in the middle east to settle their own disputes. The six day war only lasted six days because Israel kicked the shit out of everyone. They good now. Israel does NOT deserve special treatment. Fuck that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: How the U.S. created the Haqqani Network = Bird, Oggy and Wolf talk about all kinds of Important Sheeeit!!   How the U.S. created the Haqqani Network = Bird, Oggy and Wolf talk about all kinds of Important Sheeeit!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 4:24 am

Birdofthad wrote:
oggy420 wrote:
http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/mossad-cia-agree-iran-has-yet-to-decide-to-build-nuclear-weapon-1.419300

its a moot point oggy we have told them we won't tolerate them enriching uranium to the levels that they are. They publicly announce these sorts of things. thats why WE ARENT AT WAR WTIH THEM. Israel is going to be making the judgement.

The difference is you guys are sitting around here talking trash about Israel and coming up with reasons why Iran is good. I take a different view of reality

Yo we're not talking good about Iran. They are an oppressive regime in a cultural dark ages slaved to one of the worst religions the human race have ever seen. But we're not talking bad either. Good/bad is whatever and it isn't our place to take sides. We are simply pointing out truths. Israel isn't good. Iran isn't bad. None of the shit is our business.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: How the U.S. created the Haqqani Network = Bird, Oggy and Wolf talk about all kinds of Important Sheeeit!!   How the U.S. created the Haqqani Network = Bird, Oggy and Wolf talk about all kinds of Important Sheeeit!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 1:35 pm

oh anti-semites

ignoring facts since 1948!
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: How the U.S. created the Haqqani Network = Bird, Oggy and Wolf talk about all kinds of Important Sheeeit!!   How the U.S. created the Haqqani Network = Bird, Oggy and Wolf talk about all kinds of Important Sheeeit!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 4:11 pm

What facts are those? The facts Israel hasn't come close to losing a war since that time? What do they need to us bullying people around for? Why are we picking sides in an ancient religious conflict? Not helping Israel genocide Muslims isn't antisemitism dude. I see, as you've ran out of ground to stand on, you call petty insults and walk off. You lost this debate.

You're an Islamophobe. Distorting facts since 1948!
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: How the U.S. created the Haqqani Network = Bird, Oggy and Wolf talk about all kinds of Important Sheeeit!!   How the U.S. created the Haqqani Network = Bird, Oggy and Wolf talk about all kinds of Important Sheeeit!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 4:19 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
What facts are those? The facts Israel hasn't come close to losing a war since that time? What do they need to us bullying people around for? Why are we picking sides in an ancient religious conflict? Not helping Israel genocide Muslims isn't antisemitism dude. I see, as you've ran out of ground to stand on, you call petty insults and walk off. You lost this debate.

You're an Islamophobe. Distorting facts since 1948!

Look up the Israeli - Gaza War and the Isreal - Lebanonn wars that took place in the last 10 years. they were provoked by 100s of rockets being fired into southern Israel.

Ok lets play y'alls little hypothetical game. American gets invaded oh my god were made now. What happens if thousands of rockets get fired into southern USA. those wars did not go peachy, Israel had a lot of problems mainly because the people they were fighting were better than the regular PLO. Hammas is becoming a strong fighting force for Urban Warfare, Israeli forces got bogged down in urban warfare and a lot of shit didn't go right.

Look up the actual things that have happened before professing to know what you are talking about.

Wolf, your last sentence is comical, as If I am sitting around waiting for wolf to tell me I have won a debate, hah.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: How the U.S. created the Haqqani Network = Bird, Oggy and Wolf talk about all kinds of Important Sheeeit!!   How the U.S. created the Haqqani Network = Bird, Oggy and Wolf talk about all kinds of Important Sheeeit!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 4:22 pm

and you don't know shit wolf,

The Israeli Army encircled and surrounded the entire 3rd Egyptian Corp during the Yom Kippur War and signed a cease fire instead of slaughtering them.

They signed a cease fire before reducing Damascus to a pile of fucking rubble in the same war. Then they turned around 7 years later and hosted Anwar Sadat the man they fought in Yom Kippur war and had peace accords with him.

Israel has refrained themselves from really fucking up the middle east while elements of the middle east want the destruction of Israel. Have fun being a supporter of the PLO
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: How the U.S. created the Haqqani Network = Bird, Oggy and Wolf talk about all kinds of Important Sheeeit!!   How the U.S. created the Haqqani Network = Bird, Oggy and Wolf talk about all kinds of Important Sheeeit!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 4:35 pm

Bird you are really good at blindly picking facts that make Israel look innocent while placing all the blame on the Muslims. I instead place blame on everyone, especially their dipshit religious beliefs, and would rather walk away.

The middle east isn't our business. Jesus aint coming back. The Jewish state is one of a million states we should equally try and be friends with.

I am sure Muslims will be shooting rockets at Israel in 500 years too. It is the middle easts concern. Not ours. We live no where near those people. If we got involved with every country that had some group shooting rockets at some other group we'd be involved in wars in hundreds of places.

The Mexican Government deals with significantly more dangerous militant cartels who also shoot rockets and behead people, who have killed significantly more Mexican nationals and government soldiers. Should we get involved in that too?

Bird, do you have a religious stake in this?
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: How the U.S. created the Haqqani Network = Bird, Oggy and Wolf talk about all kinds of Important Sheeeit!!   How the U.S. created the Haqqani Network = Bird, Oggy and Wolf talk about all kinds of Important Sheeeit!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 4:45 pm

the Israeli state has killed thousands of innocent Palestinian children, bulldozed entire communities and set up Jewish only schools and businesses there. But that's not important. All we ever hear about is poor Israel. Im sick of it the double standards. War crimes are war crimes, racial genocide is racial genocide. And please don't use the holocaust as an excuse to justify the atrocities they have committed themselves. It disrespects the memory of those who who did die in the holocaust.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: How the U.S. created the Haqqani Network = Bird, Oggy and Wolf talk about all kinds of Important Sheeeit!!   How the U.S. created the Haqqani Network = Bird, Oggy and Wolf talk about all kinds of Important Sheeeit!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 4:50 pm

oggy420 wrote:
the Israeli state has killed thousands of innocent Palestinian children, bulldozed entire communities and set up Jewish only schools and businesses there. But that's not important. All we ever hear about is poor Israel. Im sick of it the double standards. War crimes are war crimes, racial genocide is racial genocide. And please don't use the holocaust as an excuse to justify the atrocities they have committed themselves. It disrespects the memory of those who who did die in the holocaust.

That is exactly what the fear mongers and Islamophobes do. Use 9-11 and the holocaust as excuses to commit more genocide.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: How the U.S. created the Haqqani Network = Bird, Oggy and Wolf talk about all kinds of Important Sheeeit!!   How the U.S. created the Haqqani Network = Bird, Oggy and Wolf talk about all kinds of Important Sheeeit!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 4:53 pm

[youtube]