Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How the U.S. created the Haqqani Network = Bird, Oggy and Wolf talk about all kinds of Important Sheeeit!!

Go down 
+2
Wolfgangsta
Birdofthad
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

How the U.S. created the Haqqani Network = Bird, Oggy and Wolf talk about all kinds of Important Sheeeit!! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How the U.S. created the Haqqani Network = Bird, Oggy and Wolf talk about all kinds of Important Sheeeit!!   How the U.S. created the Haqqani Network = Bird, Oggy and Wolf talk about all kinds of Important Sheeeit!! - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 3:43 pm

what have we done that is so great in Afghanistan? President Karzai is calling for our troops to leave. No one is buying the "no no we go in and make everything better for everyone" rhetoric. Look at the polls. Most americans are sick of these wars and want them over, including Afghanistan. They know the financial burden these wars have, and it's time to end them. The financial reality of overextending ourselves over seas with our military empire will unfortunately... scratch that, is already making itself known. We are destroying ourselves financially for a failed foreign policy, and a failed belief that America has some unique title of being the policemen of the world, getting involved in things that are completely none of our business, and nation building. This philosophy will bring this country to it's knees eventually. You factor in the fiat currency, and you've got Rome or any other empire that over-extended it's self Militarily and over-spent/over printed money until it was worthless.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

How the U.S. created the Haqqani Network = Bird, Oggy and Wolf talk about all kinds of Important Sheeeit!! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How the U.S. created the Haqqani Network = Bird, Oggy and Wolf talk about all kinds of Important Sheeeit!!   How the U.S. created the Haqqani Network = Bird, Oggy and Wolf talk about all kinds of Important Sheeeit!! - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 4:19 pm

That's not news, oggy. Soldiers have been coming home and finding they don't have of what they need to pay for health care and or medications since before the Persian Gulf. It's no surprise that a war lasting longer than both world wars combined will have severely negative effects on servicemen. Suicide rates in the US as a whole are on the rise since 2001.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: How the U.S. created the Haqqani Network = Bird, Oggy and Wolf talk about all kinds of Important Sheeeit!!   How the U.S. created the Haqqani Network = Bird, Oggy and Wolf talk about all kinds of Important Sheeeit!! - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 4:27 pm

oggy420 wrote:
what have we done that is so great in Afghanistan? President Karzai is calling for our troops to leave. No one is buying the "no no we go in and make everything better for everyone" rhetoric. Look at the polls. Most americans are sick of these wars and want them over, including Afghanistan. They know the financial burden these wars have, and it's time to end them. The financial reality of overextending ourselves over seas with our military empire will unfortunately... scratch that, is already making itself known. We are destroying ourselves financially for a failed foreign policy, and a failed belief that America has some unique title of being the policemen of the world, getting involved in things that are completely none of our business, and nation building. This philosophy will bring this country to it's knees eventually. You factor in the fiat currency, and you've got Rome or any other empire that over-extended it's self Militarily and over-spent/over printed money until it was worthless.

my opinion is Bush botched Afghanistan so bad that we aren't going to win it. We took all of our resources and focus and intel off of Afghanistan from 2002 to 2008 for the war in Iraq. Mullah Omar, Bin Laden and Zawahiri should have been dead or captured a long time ago. When we leave Afghanistan, if Mullah Omar is still alive, they will definitely try to recapture Kandahar and retake the country. That can't happen, especially if Zawahiri is still alive.

People that say their will just be another Bin Laden, Mullah Omar, Zawahir, Haqqani or Al Awlaki to emerge are wrong. There wasn't another Hitler, Himmler, Goring to fill. These guys are the power center of AL Qaeda and the Taliban. If we can kill them we can get this thing over with.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: How the U.S. created the Haqqani Network = Bird, Oggy and Wolf talk about all kinds of Important Sheeeit!!   How the U.S. created the Haqqani Network = Bird, Oggy and Wolf talk about all kinds of Important Sheeeit!! - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 11:52 pm

Bird you have not shown one anti-semitic thing I have said.

YOU DID NOT MENTION YOUR RELIGION. STOP DUCKING THIS QUESTION. STOP. ANSWER. WHAT IS YOUR FAITH?

I did not deny the holocaust. I said the stats and details are exaggerated. Of course it happened and of course it was wrong. But I made my point to say that addressing the very real historical discrepancies with the holocaust obscures the debate. I assumed the intellects of those in this discussion were above those petty tactics. But I misjudged you severely.

I don't ignore Hamas' crimes but those are UTTERLY IMMATERIAL to Israel's. If I murder your family, you're not allowed to murder mine. Israel and Muslims have been committing war crimes against eachother since WWII. Both sides are wrong and it has NOTHING TO DO WITH US.

Jesus
is not the messiah to jews.

Jews dont believe Jesus existed. Saying jesus never existed IS NOT ANTI SEMITIC. You are incredibly ignorant.

Jesus is the christian and islamic name for the person they believed existed 2000 years ago. The concept of a messiah to jews is not that similar either. Further, coming back as I said should also denote to someone with even menial intelligence that I was referring to Christian/Islamic versions of the myths where the messiah already came once. The jews believe the messiah has never came. Jesus =/= jewish messiah. You do not have even basic knowledge of the faiths at work here.

You don't know shit about ;

1. Islam
2. American politics
3. Protestantism in America
4. Judaism
5. Zionism
6. Sunni/Shia Islamic conflict

America has cast its lot with the jews against islam, and sunnis against the shia

Oggy, ludo has no interest in this debate and is only arguing for the sake of arguing. He makes up his perspectives and googles his facts before he posts. He is trolling you dude.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: How the U.S. created the Haqqani Network = Bird, Oggy and Wolf talk about all kinds of Important Sheeeit!!   How the U.S. created the Haqqani Network = Bird, Oggy and Wolf talk about all kinds of Important Sheeeit!! - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 12:45 am

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Bird you have not shown one anti-semitic thing I have said.

YOU DID NOT MENTION YOUR RELIGION. STOP DUCKING THIS QUESTION. STOP. ANSWER. WHAT IS YOUR FAITH?

I did not deny the holocaust. I said the stats and details are exaggerated. Of course it happened and of course it was wrong. But I made my point to say that addressing the very real historical discrepancies with the holocaust obscures the debate. I assumed the intellects of those in this discussion were above those petty tactics. But I misjudged you severely.

I don't ignore Hamas' crimes but those are UTTERLY IMMATERIAL to Israel's. If I murder your family, you're not allowed to murder mine. Israel and Muslims have been committing war crimes against eachother since WWII. Both sides are wrong and it has NOTHING TO DO WITH US.

Jesus
is not the messiah to jews.

Jews dont believe Jesus existed. Saying jesus never existed IS NOT ANTI SEMITIC. You are incredibly ignorant.

Jesus is the christian and islamic name for the person they believed existed 2000 years ago. The concept of a messiah to jews is not that similar either. Further, coming back as I said should also denote to someone with even menial intelligence that I was referring to Christian/Islamic versions of the myths where the messiah already came once. The jews believe the messiah has never came. Jesus =/= jewish messiah. You do not have even basic knowledge of the faiths at work here.

You don't know shit about ;

1. Islam
2. American politics
3. Protestantism in America
4. Judaism
5. Zionism
6. Sunni/Shia Islamic conflict

America has cast its lot with the jews against islam, and sunnis against the shia

Oggy, ludo has no interest in this debate and is only arguing for the sake of arguing. He makes up his perspectives and googles his facts before he posts. He is trolling you dude.

I don't even know my religion dumb shit, I know Im not catholic, Im pretty positive I was baptized as a methodist. My fault, I don't have any religion stake in this, I think its funny your flipping out over it, but it shouldn't because it backs up the history of you taking moronic positions.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: How the U.S. created the Haqqani Network = Bird, Oggy and Wolf talk about all kinds of Important Sheeeit!!   How the U.S. created the Haqqani Network = Bird, Oggy and Wolf talk about all kinds of Important Sheeeit!! - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 12:46 am

lol wolf saying I don't know what Im talking about, I know a lot more than you do that as for damn sure, I give you FACTS about terrorist networks and you blame Israel.

Fuckin loser
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: How the U.S. created the Haqqani Network = Bird, Oggy and Wolf talk about all kinds of Important Sheeeit!!   How the U.S. created the Haqqani Network = Bird, Oggy and Wolf talk about all kinds of Important Sheeeit!! - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 1:12 am

Wolfgangsta wrote:

It was fun while it lasted. If you hadn't let the cat out of the bag I could have continued to get laughs out of this for at least another day or two.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: How the U.S. created the Haqqani Network = Bird, Oggy and Wolf talk about all kinds of Important Sheeeit!!   How the U.S. created the Haqqani Network = Bird, Oggy and Wolf talk about all kinds of Important Sheeeit!! - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 3:04 am

Birdofthad wrote:
lol wolf saying I don't know what Im talking about, I know a lot more than you do that as for damn sure, I give you FACTS about terrorist networks and you blame Israel.

Fuckin loser

This is a conflict that is way old dude, anti Israeli resistance groups and terrorism in 2000 whatever means nothing in the context of the macro of this debate.

Israel sucks. Islamist suck. We need to stop supporting both sides.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: How the U.S. created the Haqqani Network = Bird, Oggy and Wolf talk about all kinds of Important Sheeeit!!   How the U.S. created the Haqqani Network = Bird, Oggy and Wolf talk about all kinds of Important Sheeeit!! - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 12:03 pm

well as long as we can admit Ludo doesn't know a thing about politics or foreign policy. And seriously, you and bird can stop +'s and -'s it's just the 4 of us here. No one actually agrees with you clowns.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: How the U.S. created the Haqqani Network = Bird, Oggy and Wolf talk about all kinds of Important Sheeeit!!   How the U.S. created the Haqqani Network = Bird, Oggy and Wolf talk about all kinds of Important Sheeeit!! - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 12:24 pm

Bird says anyone who criticizes American foreign policy or the murder of Palestinians is a loser. Blame the lack of education in America and reliance on the media for the formation of world views.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: How the U.S. created the Haqqani Network = Bird, Oggy and Wolf talk about all kinds of Important Sheeeit!!   How the U.S. created the Haqqani Network = Bird, Oggy and Wolf talk about all kinds of Important Sheeeit!! - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 1:19 pm

the more negs I get the better it makes me look
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: How the U.S. created the Haqqani Network = Bird, Oggy and Wolf talk about all kinds of Important Sheeeit!!   How the U.S. created the Haqqani Network = Bird, Oggy and Wolf talk about all kinds of Important Sheeeit!! - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 1:25 pm

How the U.S. created the Haqqani Network = Bird, Oggy and Wolf talk about all kinds of Important Sheeeit!! - Page 9 1222242455445
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: How the U.S. created the Haqqani Network = Bird, Oggy and Wolf talk about all kinds of Important Sheeeit!!   How the U.S. created the Haqqani Network = Bird, Oggy and Wolf talk about all kinds of Important Sheeeit!! - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 1:36 pm

oggy420 wrote:
well as long as we can admit Ludo doesn't know a thing about politics or foreign policy. And seriously, you and bird can stop +'s and -'s it's just the 4 of us here. No one actually agrees with you clowns.

I haven't been voting in this thread, LA.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: How the U.S. created the Haqqani Network = Bird, Oggy and Wolf talk about all kinds of Important Sheeeit!!   How the U.S. created the Haqqani Network = Bird, Oggy and Wolf talk about all kinds of Important Sheeeit!! - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 1:41 pm

Wolf can't vote. I haven't spread any love in this thread. Who could it be?
How the U.S. created the Haqqani Network = Bird, Oggy and Wolf talk about all kinds of Important Sheeeit!! - Page 9 24np2qb.jpg
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: How the U.S. created the Haqqani Network = Bird, Oggy and Wolf talk about all kinds of Important Sheeeit!!   How the U.S. created the Haqqani Network = Bird, Oggy and Wolf talk about all kinds of Important Sheeeit!! - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 1:42 pm

Wouldn't Bird have unlimited votes just like you do, OU?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: How the U.S. created the Haqqani Network = Bird, Oggy and Wolf talk about all kinds of Important Sheeeit!!   How the U.S. created the Haqqani Network = Bird, Oggy and Wolf talk about all kinds of Important Sheeeit!! - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 1:52 pm

Ludo wrote:
Wouldn't Bird have unlimited votes just like you do, OU?
Yeah I'm not exactly sure if we get unlimited, but you get 1 for every 5 rep points. So we both get plenty lol. Never attempted to max out and see.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: How the U.S. created the Haqqani Network = Bird, Oggy and Wolf talk about all kinds of Important Sheeeit!!   How the U.S. created the Haqqani Network = Bird, Oggy and Wolf talk about all kinds of Important Sheeeit!! - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 1:53 pm

You sure it's 1 for every 5? I only get 3 per day.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: How the U.S. created the Haqqani Network = Bird, Oggy and Wolf talk about all kinds of Important Sheeeit!!   How the U.S. created the Haqqani Network = Bird, Oggy and Wolf talk about all kinds of Important Sheeeit!! - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 1:55 pm

Ludo wrote:
You sure it's 1 for every 5? I only get 3 per day.
Then no lol, not sure how it works at all then. Mine probably is unlimited.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: How the U.S. created the Haqqani Network = Bird, Oggy and Wolf talk about all kinds of Important Sheeeit!!   How the U.S. created the Haqqani Network = Bird, Oggy and Wolf talk about all kinds of Important Sheeeit!! - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 1:59 pm

Maximum votes by day and by user : 3
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: How the U.S. created the Haqqani Network = Bird, Oggy and Wolf talk about all kinds of Important Sheeeit!!   How the U.S. created the Haqqani Network = Bird, Oggy and Wolf talk about all kinds of Important Sheeeit!! - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 4:22 pm

if I get maximum negs then prepare to feel the wrath wolf lol, Ive nagged ya 2 or 3 times but not close to all the times in this conversation.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: How the U.S. created the Haqqani Network = Bird, Oggy and Wolf talk about all kinds of Important Sheeeit!!   How the U.S. created the Haqqani Network = Bird, Oggy and Wolf talk about all kinds of Important Sheeeit!! - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 4:23 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Bird says anyone who criticizes American foreign policy or the murder of Palestinians is a loser. Blame the lack of education in America and reliance on the media for the formation of world views.

Like I didn't neg this cause I didn't notice it but now I will double neg it!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: How the U.S. created the Haqqani Network = Bird, Oggy and Wolf talk about all kinds of Important Sheeeit!!   How the U.S. created the Haqqani Network = Bird, Oggy and Wolf talk about all kinds of Important Sheeeit!! - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 4:26 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
if I get maximum negs then prepare to feel the wrath wolf lol, Ive nagged ya 2 or 3 times but not close to all the times in this conversation.
How the U.S. created the Haqqani Network = Bird, Oggy and Wolf talk about all kinds of Important Sheeeit!! - Page 9 129166540463717884
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: How the U.S. created the Haqqani Network = Bird, Oggy and Wolf talk about all kinds of Important Sheeeit!!   How the U.S. created the Haqqani Network = Bird, Oggy and Wolf talk about all kinds of Important Sheeeit!! - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 4:30 pm

I personally think we should make a politics section separate from Off Topic, anyone else agree?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: How the U.S. created the Haqqani Network = Bird, Oggy and Wolf talk about all kinds of Important Sheeeit!!   How the U.S. created the Haqqani Network = Bird, Oggy and Wolf talk about all kinds of Important Sheeeit!! - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 4:36 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
I personally think we should make a politics section separate from Off Topic, anyone else agree?
It's being done right now.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: How the U.S. created the Haqqani Network = Bird, Oggy and Wolf talk about all kinds of Important Sheeeit!!   How the U.S. created the Haqqani Network = Bird, Oggy and Wolf talk about all kinds of Important Sheeeit!! - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 4:40 pm

How the U.S. created the Haqqani Network = Bird, Oggy and Wolf talk about all kinds of Important Sheeeit!! - Page 9 And-you-know-this-man
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How the U.S. created the Haqqani Network = Bird, Oggy and Wolf talk about all kinds of Important Sheeeit!!   How the U.S. created the Haqqani Network = Bird, Oggy and Wolf talk about all kinds of Important Sheeeit!! - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

How the U.S. created the Haqqani Network = Bird, Oggy and Wolf talk about all kinds of Important Sheeeit!!
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next