Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chael Sonnen tests positive for PEDs at UFC 117.

Go down 
+14
killerofchicken
OU
SOKO
jimbojones1950
LA
Birdofthad
Andrew the Raider King
chorky777
MMAEYES
captain organic
KingsOwn19
bobbitt15
mannyfresh
Wolfgangsta
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

Chael Sonnen tests positive for PEDs at UFC 117. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chael Sonnen tests positive for PEDs at UFC 117.   Chael Sonnen tests positive for PEDs at UFC 117. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 4:25 am

I laughed my ass off when I read about this, keeping talking douche bag. He didn't even need the PEDs, his style and strengths just naturally present a tough matchup for Anderson, so much for the rematch....
Back to top Go down
jimbojones1950
Green Belt
Green Belt

PostSubject: Re: Chael Sonnen tests positive for PEDs at UFC 117.   Chael Sonnen tests positive for PEDs at UFC 117. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 8:32 am

Well, lets wait and see what the report says. Like the poster above pointed out, he was sick leading up to the fight and could have taken flu medicine or cold medicine that could have led to this positive test. Im not saying he is innocent, but lets wait and see what the actual results are first.
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: Chael Sonnen tests positive for PEDs at UFC 117.   Chael Sonnen tests positive for PEDs at UFC 117. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 8:43 am

If true fuck him all the way. Who the fuck calls out lance armstrong for being a cheater when your being the biggest hypocritical piece of shit on this planet. Like someone else said just when I was starting to show a little respect for what he did in the cage. Dana should cut his ass for being such a hypocrite.
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael, Sexyama, Condit, Hendricks, Cowboy, Struve

PostSubject: Re: Chael Sonnen tests positive for PEDs at UFC 117.   Chael Sonnen tests positive for PEDs at UFC 117. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 9:00 am

I seriously doubt that DW would cut his ass for PEDs. He is one of the biggest names in the sport right now and knows how to hype a fight. That sells tickets and PPVs. If he didn't cut Bonnar for it, believe me, he isn't cutting Chael.
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: Chael Sonnen tests positive for PEDs at UFC 117.   Chael Sonnen tests positive for PEDs at UFC 117. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 10:20 am

^ I know Im just pissed that he called out others for it while he was doing it and that kind of shit gets me heated. I know dana wont but I would lol.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Chael Sonnen tests positive for PEDs at UFC 117.   Chael Sonnen tests positive for PEDs at UFC 117. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 10:21 am

I hated this fucker before, I hate him more now.....but I still hate Spider more. Fuck em both.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chael Sonnen tests positive for PEDs at UFC 117.   Chael Sonnen tests positive for PEDs at UFC 117. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 10:25 am

Fuck Nick and Nate Diaz.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Chael Sonnen tests positive for PEDs at UFC 117.   Chael Sonnen tests positive for PEDs at UFC 117. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 10:27 am

Ali_1748 wrote:
Fuck Nick and Nate Diaz.

Atleast they don't cheat. They don't lay and pray and they never have a boring fight. Don't be scared because Nick is going to fuck Daley's world up and if Nate ever got his hands on Hardy he would show how overrated that bitch is.
WAR Americans kicking the shit out of the UK pussies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chael Sonnen tests positive for PEDs at UFC 117.   Chael Sonnen tests positive for PEDs at UFC 117. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 10:28 am

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:
Fuck Nick and Nate Diaz.

Atleast they don't cheat. They don't lay and pray and they never have a boring fight. Don't be scared because Nick is going to fuck Daley's world up and if Nate ever got his hands on Hardy he would show how overrated that bitch is.

Daley would put Nick in a coma. Hardy would slap the shit out of the retard brother.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Chael Sonnen tests positive for PEDs at UFC 117.   Chael Sonnen tests positive for PEDs at UFC 117. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 10:31 am

Ali_1748 wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:
Fuck Nick and Nate Diaz.

Daley would put Nick in a coma. Hardy would slap the shit out of the retard brother.

Daley wouldn't last 1 round. He would expose that "elite striking" and beat the shit out of him. Hardy would walk out of the cage looking like Marcus Davis. Those UK fighters don't have the heart or the skill.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chael Sonnen tests positive for PEDs at UFC 117.   Chael Sonnen tests positive for PEDs at UFC 117. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 10:34 am

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:
Fuck Nick and Nate Diaz.

Daley wouldn't last 1 round. He would expose that "elite striking" and beat the shit out of him. Hardy would walk out of the cage looking like Marcus Davis. Those UK fighters don't have the heart or the skill.

That's got to be the dumbest thing you have ever said, hang your head in shame.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Chael Sonnen tests positive for PEDs at UFC 117.   Chael Sonnen tests positive for PEDs at UFC 117. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 10:36 am

Ali_1748 wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:
Fuck Nick and Nate Diaz.

Really? How many UFC Champions have come from the UK? They don't have the heart. Too soft.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chael Sonnen tests positive for PEDs at UFC 117.   Chael Sonnen tests positive for PEDs at UFC 117. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 10:38 am

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:
Fuck Nick and Nate Diaz.

Really? How many UFC Champions have come from the UK? They don't have the heart. Too soft.

If Hardy had no heart he would have tapped during GSP's first submission attempt. If Bisping had no heart he would've allowed Kang to pound him too death.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Chael Sonnen tests positive for PEDs at UFC 117.   Chael Sonnen tests positive for PEDs at UFC 117. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 10:40 am

No that was GSP being a pussy, why tap when you aren't in danger of injury? That was a gift wrapped title shot as it was. If Bisping had any heart he would have gotten the title shot the UFC has tried to hard to give him. Dude will never have the heart of a Champion. They tried to get him a title shot at LHW...he failed. Tried multiple times to get him a shot at MW...he failed.

Chael Sonnen tests positive for PEDs at UFC 117. - Page 2 Home_of_the_brave_poster-p228491721365033550qzz0_400
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chael Sonnen tests positive for PEDs at UFC 117.   Chael Sonnen tests positive for PEDs at UFC 117. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 10:45 am

I liked the pre-exile sooner better, less vulgar profanities and more rational comments.
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael, Sexyama, Condit, Hendricks, Cowboy, Struve

PostSubject: Re: Chael Sonnen tests positive for PEDs at UFC 117.   Chael Sonnen tests positive for PEDs at UFC 117. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 10:45 am

Regardless of the heart or lack of from the Brits, they are saying that Sonnen tested for a "natural steroid". I don't know if that means it came from a horse penis or a special plant or what not. I am sure there will be a fight over this, but shockingly, there is a really good chance he gets off. Otherwise this news would have been released well before now. For all I know the CSAC is trying to generate funds.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Chael Sonnen tests positive for PEDs at UFC 117.   Chael Sonnen tests positive for PEDs at UFC 117. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 10:47 am

Ali_1748 wrote:
I liked the pre-exile sooner better, less vulgar profanities and more rational comments.

I liked this entire board better back in the day.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Chael Sonnen tests positive for PEDs at UFC 117.   Chael Sonnen tests positive for PEDs at UFC 117. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 10:48 am

Natural steroids are sold as over the counter supplements, this could mean a lot of different things.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chael Sonnen tests positive for PEDs at UFC 117.   Chael Sonnen tests positive for PEDs at UFC 117. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 10:50 am

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:

You've not been the same person since the summer break, I've noticed how more hostile and easily aggravated you are now. Before repgate we got along like a house on fire.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Chael Sonnen tests positive for PEDs at UFC 117.   Chael Sonnen tests positive for PEDs at UFC 117. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 10:51 am

killerofchicken wrote:
Natural steroids are sold as over the counter supplements, this could mean a lot of different things.

Just like all other sports with athletes trying to use that same weak excuse. They know what is legal and what isn't. They know somethings are not "illegal" but are against the rules of their sport.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Chael Sonnen tests positive for PEDs at UFC 117.   Chael Sonnen tests positive for PEDs at UFC 117. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 10:54 am

Ali_1748 wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:

You've not been the same person since the summer break, I've noticed how more hostile and easily aggravated you are now. Before repgate we got along like a house on fire.

Yea I got rubbed the wrong way by a few people, might have came back a little bitter. I post here primarily now just to kill time. Before I use to enjoy shooting the breeze with many people on here. This place isn't the same, I don't look at it the same way. Catch me at the wrong time and I can be a real dick.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Chael Sonnen tests positive for PEDs at UFC 117.   Chael Sonnen tests positive for PEDs at UFC 117. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 10:58 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chael Sonnen tests positive for PEDs at UFC 117.   Chael Sonnen tests positive for PEDs at UFC 117. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 10:59 am

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:

Yea I got rubbed the wrong way by a few people, might have came back a little bitter. I post here primarily now just to kill time. Before I use to enjoy shooting the breeze with many people on here. This place isn't the same, I don't look at it the same way. Catch me at the wrong time and I can be a real dick.

I want to give you a cyber hug and a hot cup of coco.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Chael Sonnen tests positive for PEDs at UFC 117.   Chael Sonnen tests positive for PEDs at UFC 117. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 11:01 am

Ali_1748 wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:

It is 95 degrees, how about some ice cream instead?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chael Sonnen tests positive for PEDs at UFC 117.   Chael Sonnen tests positive for PEDs at UFC 117. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 11:05 am

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:

It is 95 degrees, how about some ice cream instead?

Ok here you go
Chael Sonnen tests positive for PEDs at UFC 117. - Page 2 3-ice-cream
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chael Sonnen tests positive for PEDs at UFC 117.   Chael Sonnen tests positive for PEDs at UFC 117. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chael Sonnen tests positive for PEDs at UFC 117.
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next