Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Matt Riddle tests positive for marijuana again; cut from UFC

Go down 
+5
cheekynffc
timthebim
killerofchicken
GDPofDRC
bobbitt15
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

Matt Riddle tests positive for marijuana again; cut from UFC Empty
PostSubject: Matt Riddle tests positive for marijuana again; cut from UFC   Matt Riddle tests positive for marijuana again; cut from UFC EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 11:45 pm

Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Matt Riddle tests positive for marijuana again; cut from UFC   Matt Riddle tests positive for marijuana again; cut from UFC EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 3:27 am

Idiot.

Eastman will find him.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Matt Riddle tests positive for marijuana again; cut from UFC   Matt Riddle tests positive for marijuana again; cut from UFC EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 5:08 am

What a dumbass... Brah. I'm not a stoner man, I just like need it for my health brah
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Matt Riddle tests positive for marijuana again; cut from UFC   Matt Riddle tests positive for marijuana again; cut from UFC EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 6:24 am

Well he just gave Dana a reason to say peace.
Back to top Go down
cheekynffc
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : froch, hatton, benn, duran, hagler, ponce de leon

PostSubject: Re: Matt Riddle tests positive for marijuana again; cut from UFC   Matt Riddle tests positive for marijuana again; cut from UFC EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 10:05 am

i thought he had medical exemption for the ganga?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Matt Riddle tests positive for marijuana again; cut from UFC   Matt Riddle tests positive for marijuana again; cut from UFC EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 10:47 am

cheekynffc wrote:
He does but that doesn't matter. It's only for where he lives anyways. It's still against the rules.
Back to top Go down
cheekynffc
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : froch, hatton, benn, duran, hagler, ponce de leon

PostSubject: Re: Matt Riddle tests positive for marijuana again; cut from UFC   Matt Riddle tests positive for marijuana again; cut from UFC EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 12:48 pm

OU wrote:
cheekynffc wrote:
He does but that doesn't matter. It's only for where he lives anyways. It's still against the rules.

ah,

i assumed the rules were similar to the TRT exemptions
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Matt Riddle tests positive for marijuana again; cut from UFC   Matt Riddle tests positive for marijuana again; cut from UFC EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 12:52 pm

cheekynffc wrote:
OU wrote:
cheekynffc wrote:

ah,

you would think so. Feel free to abuse testosterone but don't you dare smoke medical marijuana.

Still, he's an idiot and had to expect this was coming
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Matt Riddle tests positive for marijuana again; cut from UFC   Matt Riddle tests positive for marijuana again; cut from UFC EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 1:00 pm

oggy420 wrote:
cheekynffc wrote:
OU wrote:
cheekynffc wrote:

ah,

you would think so. Feel free to abuse testosterone but don't you dare smoke medical marijuana.

Still, he's an idiot and had to expect this was coming

Yeah you would think you would be able to get a TRT type exemption. But none exist at the moment. Even if legally you are allowed to smoke in that state, it's still against the rules of the sport. It's like that for all sports. Just because you play baseball for the Colorado Rockies and can technically smoke for recreation legally doesn't mean you can do so and play major league baseball since it's still against MLB rules.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Matt Riddle tests positive for marijuana again; cut from UFC   Matt Riddle tests positive for marijuana again; cut from UFC EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 1:03 pm

wow just thought about that. I guess that will never change until the law changes federally.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Matt Riddle tests positive for marijuana again; cut from UFC   Matt Riddle tests positive for marijuana again; cut from UFC EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 1:06 pm

oggy420 wrote:
wow just thought about that. I guess that will never change until the law changes federally.
Yeah you can crack a beer in locker room, but god forbid you spark a j when you get home. It's just like for other businesses. Even if you live in Colorado you can still get drug tested for a job and test positive for marijuana and not get the job. It can still be against company policy.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Matt Riddle tests positive for marijuana again; cut from UFC   Matt Riddle tests positive for marijuana again; cut from UFC EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 1:18 pm

OU wrote:
oggy420 wrote:
Yeah you can crack a beer in locker room, but god forbid you spark a j when you get home. It's just like for other businesses. Even if you live in Colorado you can still get drug tested for a job and test positive for marijuana and not get the job. It can still be against company policy.

man that sucks. The drug that is the least harmful stays in your system the longest. I recently quit, going on a couple weeks with no herb now. Fuck drug tests. Although it's definitely a good thing. I was abusing the shit out of it. I got really good weed and was barely getting high.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Matt Riddle tests positive for marijuana again; cut from UFC   Matt Riddle tests positive for marijuana again; cut from UFC EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 1:22 pm

oggy420 wrote:
OU wrote:
oggy420 wrote:

man that sucks. The drug that is the least harmful stays in your system the longest. I recently quit, going on a couple weeks with no herb now. Fuck drug tests. Although it's definitely a good thing. I was abusing the shit out of it. I got really good weed and was barely getting high.
I cut back on smoking. I was just spending too much money on it when I could be saving more. I was smoking alot. I still smoke multiple times a day I just smoke less at a time now and honestly I stopped sharing as much with other people. My tolerance got pretty high but I'm sure my quality bud wasn't near the quality you have available.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Matt Riddle tests positive for marijuana again; cut from UFC   Matt Riddle tests positive for marijuana again; cut from UFC EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 1:26 pm

I think good bud it going to get easier to find with states legalizing it now. It's kind of ridiculous how much money you can make if you have a good connect now. A friend who used to beg me to smoke him up got in with the right people and is pushing 20 pounds a week now. Fucking crazy.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Matt Riddle tests positive for marijuana again; cut from UFC   Matt Riddle tests positive for marijuana again; cut from UFC EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 1:29 pm

kind of wish i had some right now honestly lol. Stuck at home healing a bum knee.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Matt Riddle tests positive for marijuana again; cut from UFC   Matt Riddle tests positive for marijuana again; cut from UFC EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 1:30 pm

I wish my girl would fucking cut back. I have no problem with smoking but when you're having some money issues I just can't justify puffing multiple times a day
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Matt Riddle tests positive for marijuana again; cut from UFC   Matt Riddle tests positive for marijuana again; cut from UFC EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 1:32 pm

oggy420 wrote:
I think good bud it going to get easier to find with states legalizing it now. It's kind of ridiculous how much money you can make if you have a good connect now. A friend who used to beg me to smoke him up got in with the right people and is pushing 20 pounds a week now. Fucking crazy.
Yeah it's gotten way, way easier to find quality bud here over the last couple of years. It's crazy because when I was growing up we had pretty much only "reggie" with some quality coming in every so often. Now I don't even know anyone that smokes reggie. It's all some kind of quality bud. It still goes throw waves though, sometimes it's super awesome and other times it's just decent. But yeah I have a buddy that has a great connect and it's insane what he can push. So much weed from Colorado ends up here now it seems. It's really not that far away.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Matt Riddle tests positive for marijuana again; cut from UFC   Matt Riddle tests positive for marijuana again; cut from UFC EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 1:33 pm

oggy420 wrote:
kind of wish i had some right now honestly lol. Stuck at home healing a bum knee.
Yeah when I'm off work and I know I'm not going anywhere the rest of the night. I don't see any reason not to smoke. Zone out and watch TV with a bag of Doritos. What else am I going to do on a work night? I don't drink alcohol.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Matt Riddle tests positive for marijuana again; cut from UFC   Matt Riddle tests positive for marijuana again; cut from UFC EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 1:40 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
I wish my girl would fucking cut back. I have no problem with smoking but when you're having some money issues I just can't justify puffing multiple times a day

it's amazing how much money i save now. I always downplayed it but it's a serious chunk of change and i was getting pretty good rates 50 an eight 90 a quarter.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Matt Riddle tests positive for marijuana again; cut from UFC   Matt Riddle tests positive for marijuana again; cut from UFC EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 1:50 pm

oggy420 wrote:
bobbitt15 wrote:

it's amazing how much money i save now. I always downplayed it but it's a serious chunk of change and i was getting pretty good rates 50 an eight 90 a quarter.
I get even better rates then that now. 40 8th and 75 for quarter. I can get half for 140. But I'm sure your quality is better.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Matt Riddle tests positive for marijuana again; cut from UFC   Matt Riddle tests positive for marijuana again; cut from UFC EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 2:44 pm

Never payed less than 60/8th... That's some BS right there
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Matt Riddle tests positive for marijuana again; cut from UFC   Matt Riddle tests positive for marijuana again; cut from UFC EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 2:45 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
back in the day I use to pay 65. But that was a couple years ago.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Matt Riddle tests positive for marijuana again; cut from UFC   Matt Riddle tests positive for marijuana again; cut from UFC EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 2:51 pm

OU wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
at least when ever i get bud it's from Colorado... been a while since i got some tho
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: Matt Riddle tests positive for marijuana again; cut from UFC   Matt Riddle tests positive for marijuana again; cut from UFC EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 2:52 pm

lol what a tool.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Matt Riddle tests positive for marijuana again; cut from UFC   Matt Riddle tests positive for marijuana again; cut from UFC EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 3:12 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
OU wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
at least when ever i get bud it's from Colorado... been a while since i got some tho

$60? Harsh.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matt Riddle tests positive for marijuana again; cut from UFC   Matt Riddle tests positive for marijuana again; cut from UFC Empty

Back to top Go down

Matt Riddle tests positive for marijuana again; cut from UFC
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next