Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I need some advice

Go down 
+12
franklinfan2
gomez1012
bobbitt15
GDPofDRC
Bigs03
killerofchicken
WinstonSmith
LTFG
SOKO
OU
josh200612
MMAEYES
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

I need some advice - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need some advice   I need some advice - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 3:29 pm

Ali_1748 wrote:
WinstonSmith wrote:
I like pussy as much as the next guy,but I'd have to resort to the blue pill just to keep up with her.

Come on 48's not that bad, you're only two years older than Mr Brad Pitt.

Morgan Fairchild is 60 and I'd still hit
I need some advice - Page 3 Morgan-Fairchild
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

Favorite Fighter(s) : Condit, Machida, Aldo, Bendo, KJ Noons, Dominick Cruz The Praying Mantis

PostSubject: Re: I need some advice   I need some advice - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 3:30 pm

Doing this with your girlfriend is one thing, but I can't see this as a good thing with your wife. It would make me question a lot of things.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I need some advice   I need some advice - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 3:32 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:
WinstonSmith wrote:
I like pussy as much as the next guy,but I'd have to resort to the blue pill just to keep up with her.

Susan Sarandon is 63 and I would very much like to tango with her.
Back to top Go down
WinstonSmith
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
WinstonSmith

Favorite Fighter(s) : Marvin Hagler,Ben Henderson,Rich Franklin,Clay Guida

PostSubject: Re: I need some advice   I need some advice - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 4:16 pm

[quote="Ali_1748"]
WinstonSmith wrote:

Come on 48's not that bad, you're only two years older than Mr Brad Pitt.[/quote

That's comforting LOL.Once you get past forty things start to slow down a little,it's just the nature of things.Women in their forties are like firecrackers in regard to their libido.Some of the best experiences I've had been with older women.
Back to top Go down
WinstonSmith
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
WinstonSmith

PostSubject: Re: I need some advice   I need some advice - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 4:18 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:
WinstonSmith wrote:

I'd tap it too.
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: I need some advice   I need some advice - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 4:38 pm

franklinfan2 wrote:
I agree with LTFG. While this is every guy's fantasy, following through with it will put your marriage in jeopardy.

If I were you, I would sit down with your wife and have a talk with her. Tell her that while it is possible for a man to have a sexual relationship with someone without getting emotionally attached, it is impossible for a woman to do so.

If my wife came to me with this idea, I would tell her that I was disappointed that she would actually go through with such an idea. I would ask her if living out a fantasy is worth putting our marriage at risk. You might not understand how following through with this fantasy can put your marriage in jeopardy. But I am sure that you will find out if you go through with it.

+5
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: I need some advice   I need some advice - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 4:51 pm

WinstonSmith wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:
WinstonSmith wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:
WinstonSmith wrote:
I have no problem if my wife wanted to mess around with another woman,but if it was with another man,all bets are off.

Even if that man is John Stamos ?

Is he still rich?

I think so.

The only other man she's fantasized about is Tom Selleck.What woman over 40 hasn't?

My wife isn't a Selleck fan at all... But she has always had a thing for Sam Elliott. She rarely speaks up about crushes other than Sammy, but I think she also digs Matthew McConaughey...?
Back to top Go down
WinstonSmith
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
WinstonSmith

PostSubject: Re: I need some advice   I need some advice - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 4:53 pm

My wife liked Sam Elliott in Roadhouse,but then again so did I in a different way.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: I need some advice   I need some advice - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 5:57 pm

Damn mad late to this party
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: I need some advice   I need some advice - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 8:29 pm

I say you get them both pregnant and live life pimpin! Tell one to get a job and the other chick can watch the kids.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I need some advice   I need some advice - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 4:59 am

WinstonSmith wrote:
My wife liked Sam Elliott in Roadhouse,but then again so did I in a different way.

Roadhouse is the shit.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: I need some advice   I need some advice - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 7:49 am

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
I say you get them both pregnant and live life pimpin! Tell one to get a job and the other chick can watch the kids.

lol I knew someone would say some shit like that.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: I need some advice   I need some advice - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 8:20 am

Update

Well I had a good long talk with the wife last not about the possibilities of this ruining our marriage, and to be honest I still don't know what to do. We both feel like this wouldn't ruin it but I'm worried about taking the risk. I feel like no matter what I'm gonna regret this. If I don't do it then I regret not taking the chance to have the 3way when it might not have hurt anything. If I do it then what if things are deferent? This kinda sucks.

Right now I'm leaning toward doing it.
Back to top Go down
ohiovol62
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
ohiovol62

Favorite Fighter(s) : Sakuraba, Fedor, GSP, and Big Nog

PostSubject: Re: I need some advice   I need some advice - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 9:56 am

Not trying to be a party pooper but you should start protecting your assets just in case. MMA, you would know more about how to fix this situation than anyone else on here. LTFG made a very good point but you already knew that. The problem here is not that she asked you for a threesome but rather that she is sneaking around behind your back. Thats never a good thing. I'm not saying this situation can't be fixed because it certainly can but it's always smart to make sure you're protected financially. Things like this can get filthy in a hurry.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: I need some advice   I need some advice - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 10:01 am

MMAEYES wrote:
Update

Well I had a good long talk with the wife last not about the possibilities of this ruining our marriage, and to be honest I still don't know what to do. We both feel like this wouldn't ruin it but I'm worried about taking the risk. I feel like no matter what I'm gonna regret this. If I don't do it then I regret not taking the chance to have the 3way when it might not have hurt anything. If I do it then what if things are deferent? This kinda sucks.

Not trying to pry and you don't have to anwer if you don't want. But u guys have any kids?
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: I need some advice   I need some advice - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 10:27 am

pull up your skirt and whip your dick out and fuck the shit out of both of them. I guess im the little devil on your shoulder why everyone else is playing angel. As long as you laid the ground work and she is as nervous as you are and you two agree this is a pleasure deal and not the beggining of a hobby...... DO WORK. Then lay the ground work again afterward and dont let her know how much you really enjoyed cause you must keep the upper hand AKA PIMPIN.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: I need some advice   I need some advice - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 10:31 am

sokolkevin wrote:
pull up your skirt and whip your dick out and fuck the shit out of both of them. I guess im the little devil on your shoulder why everyone else is playing angel. As long as you laid the ground work and she is as nervous as you are and you two agree this is a pleasure deal and not the beggining of a hobby...... DO WORK. Then lay the ground work again afterward and dont let her know how much you really enjoyed cause you must keep the upper hand AKA PIMPIN.

If no kids are involved then I'm all for it. But if there are it complicates things a little bit. Losing your wife over some crazy shit is one thing, losing your kids though is completely different.
Back to top Go down
gomez1012
Black Belt
Black Belt
gomez1012

PostSubject: Re: I need some advice   I need some advice - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 12:01 pm

MMAEYES wrote:
Update

All or nothing

Cant go through with this feeling unsure of yourself

sokolkevin is on point with his post
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

PostSubject: Re: I need some advice   I need some advice - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 12:08 pm

LikesToFightGuy wrote:
WinstonSmith wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:
WinstonSmith wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:
WinstonSmith wrote:
I have no problem if my wife wanted to mess around with another woman,but if it was with another man,all bets are off.

Even if that man is John Stamos ?

Is he still rich?

I think so.

The only other man she's fantasized about is Tom Selleck.What woman over 40 hasn't?

My wife isn't a Selleck fan at all... But she has always had a thing for Sam Elliott. She rarely speaks up about crushes other than Sammy, but I think she also digs Matthew McConaughey...?

Of course she does, he's a product of the best University in all the land. cheers
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: I need some advice   I need some advice - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 12:46 pm

ohiovol62 wrote:
Not trying to be a party pooper but you should start protecting your assets just in case. MMA, you would know more about how to fix this situation than anyone else on here. LTFG made a very good point but you already knew that. The problem here is not that she asked you for a threesome but rather that she is sneaking around behind your back. Thats never a good thing. I'm not saying this situation can't be fixed because it certainly can but it's always smart to make sure you're protected financially. Things like this can get filthy in a hurry.

Sorry for not responding till now shit got crazy here at work. I hear ya don't worry I got my money taken care of. I'm more worried about losing my family, which is the only reason I would even consider saying no to this.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: I need some advice   I need some advice - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 12:49 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
MMAEYES wrote:
Update

Not trying to pry and you don't have to anwer if you don't want. But u guys have any kids?

Yeah man I got 3 ages 10,6,3 they're the best
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: I need some advice   I need some advice - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 12:51 pm

MMAEYES wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
MMAEYES wrote:
Update

Yeah man I got 3 ages 10,6,3 they're the best

Sorry then man, I wouldn't take any risk...even if the reward is extreme physical pleasure.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: I need some advice   I need some advice - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 1:03 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Sorry then man, I wouldn't take any risk...even if the reward is extreme physical pleasure.

Even if your wife gave you a speech about how this wasn't about her trying something new but us both experiencing extreme physical pleasure together. Something that wouldn't pull us a part but closer together. All while unzipping your pants and getting ready to service you?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: I need some advice   I need some advice - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 1:05 pm

MMAEYES wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:

Even if your wife gave you a speech about how this wasn't about her trying something new but us both experiencing extreme physical pleasure together. Something that wouldn't pull us a part but closer together. All while unzipping your pants and getting ready to service you?

Short term this is a very difficult to say no to. But long term this could be a problem. Do what you feel is right, that is the only real advice I could give you.
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: I need some advice   I need some advice - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 1:07 pm

Well, it's been obvious where I stand from the beginning just thinking of it from the relationship point of view. Knowing kids are part of the equation enforces that thought all the more. There's a lot more to think about for both the man and woman than just an act of sexual desire. What if the kids or other family mambers find out? How the hell does one explain something like this, especially to your children? "Well, we were really horny, she was hot as hell, and we thought we'd both like to munch on that mound, rest of the world be damned".

I just see no way anything good (Other than those few minutes) can come of this. Yet, there is soooo much bad that can come of this...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need some advice   I need some advice - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

I need some advice
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next