Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Need some advice

Go down 
+3
killerofchicken
acccardinal12
SOKO
7 posters
AuthorMessage
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

Need some advice Empty
PostSubject: Need some advice   Need some advice EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 10:42 am

Ok so I caught my roomate that lives in my basement stealing from me. Not red handed but solid proof no doubt about it. IT wanst much but thats not the point its the principal. Im ready to kick his ass and kick him out of my house right now but he owes me rent in a few days and as always I could use the money (plus he owes me for burning my carpet and breaking my washing machine. Not to mention he just lost his job and just got divorced in the last few days and owes his ex 600 a month with no job but his girlfriend is going to pay his part of the rent and she stays over most of the time. So do I beat his ass now or bite my tongue for a few days and take what money he does give me then let him have it. Thoughts? Also should I get his girl involved in the conversation so she knows whats really going on before he makes up a bullshit lie about why he got kicked out and her money she just gave him is not coming back. Im ready to snap fellas. You just dont fuck with a mans green.
Back to top Go down

Need some advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need some advice   Need some advice EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 10:48 am

Maybe it was her stealing and not him.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

Need some advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need some advice   Need some advice EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 10:50 am

Not sure if I would involve the girlfriend unless she is there. I would get what I could and then get his shit out and change the locks and check the windows.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

Need some advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need some advice   Need some advice EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 10:51 am

tough situation either way, but u gotta look out for urself
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Need some advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need some advice   Need some advice EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 10:52 am

You're roommate sounds like he needs to get his shit together. Doesn't sound like it's a good idea to rely on him in any way financially. Might not be a bad idea to separate yourself from him in that way. Just a thought.
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

Need some advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need some advice   Need some advice EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 11:03 am

freakzilla wrote:
Maybe it was her stealing and not him.

nah it was him I got proof and thanks for the response guys.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

Need some advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need some advice   Need some advice EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 11:24 pm

I would definitely confront him. Odds are he probably doesnt pay u any money anyways with all the debt he owes. Friends are hard to come by so it sucks to lose 1 but if he stole from u he wasnt a friend anyways.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

Need some advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need some advice   Need some advice EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 3:42 am

Chill on getting the girl involved, but you have to boot him eventually unless he's a good long time friend, plus just got divorced....man this guys prob a mess. Thing is he's jobless, how are you gonna get that money? Sounds like overall between rent, stealing, breaking shit he owes you almost a 1k, tough situation. I mean do you know his family? like parents? They could bail him out and pay you back, otherwise I got nothing.

Sounds like a job for the People's Court, jk.
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Need some advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need some advice   Need some advice EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 8:25 am

well thats a wrap got my money late last night and threw him out . The kid couldnt even say sorry he just burried his head in shame and left out but not before he had the nerve to ask me for one more favor by letting him put a dead bolt on my upstairs door so he could have a few days to find somewhere to go. And the look of confusion on his girls face in which I felt bad for her for having a dumb ass boyfriend plus the money they just gave me was all hers. I just told him he knew what he did and the money he just gave my payed for what he fucked up. He tried to act like he didnt know what I was talking about and I told him dont insult me any further at this point. Its fucked but it is what it is. Thats what I get for taking in my boys lil bro and treating him like fam... the fucker got over on me. All in all I hope his dumb ass can get his shit together just for his kids sake.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

Need some advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need some advice   Need some advice EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 11:31 am

well you did the right thing, i was gonna suggest trying to get 1 punch wolfy over there to straighten him out
Back to top Go down

Need some advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need some advice   Need some advice EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 11:33 am

Birdofthad wrote:
well you did the right thing, i was gonna suggest trying to get 1 punch wolfy over there to straighten him out

Lollllllllllllll.
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Need some advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need some advice   Need some advice EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 11:50 am

Birdofthad wrote:

haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Need some advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need some advice   Need some advice Empty

Back to top Go down

Need some advice
Page 1 of 1