Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Advice needed

Go down 
+8
Deezy0814
Cu Bu
josh200612
acccardinal12
Birdofthad
bobbitt15
timthebim
jewzilla
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
jewzilla
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
jewzilla

Favorite Fighter(s) : GOAT: GSP. Favorite retired: Brock, Chuck. Always supporting: Hendo, Chael, Cerrone, Forrest, Faber.

Advice needed Empty
PostSubject: Advice needed   Advice needed EmptyFri May 13, 2011 7:33 pm

My girlfriend is going on a 2 week vacation to VA to see her bestfriend from childhood. I will be staying here in Texas, because I work. Her friend is an Air Force girl. I have heard military women are usually wild whores. So I am kind of uptight about her running around with this girl for 2 weeks on a military base, and clubs getting drunk. Do I have a reason to be iffy about this situation? Or am I being insecure? I think what bugs me the most is assuming the worst happens, I would never find out about it, because it will be going on in a far away state, with people I will have never met. So how would you react to this, and what would you do?
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

Advice needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice needed   Advice needed EmptyFri May 13, 2011 7:37 pm

Very tough situation because even if u trust her its still hard not to be at least alittle insecure. I would say u really have no choice but to trust her and hope for the best.
Back to top Go down

Advice needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice needed   Advice needed EmptyFri May 13, 2011 11:36 pm

If she is a whore in 1 state she will be a whore in another. If she is a good woman she will stay a good woman.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

Advice needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice needed   Advice needed EmptyFri May 13, 2011 11:40 pm

If you're really worried about your girl going on vacation with one of her friends for a couple weeks, that's not a very good sign from my point of view. Relax
Back to top Go down
jewzilla
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
jewzilla

Favorite Fighter(s) : GOAT: GSP. Favorite retired: Brock, Chuck. Always supporting: Hendo, Chael, Cerrone, Forrest, Faber.

Advice needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice needed   Advice needed EmptyFri May 13, 2011 11:42 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
If you're really worried about your girl going on vacation with one of her friends for a couple weeks, that's not a very good sign from my point of view. Relax

I dont mind that, except she tends to be a follower. She does exactly whatever her friend at the time does. Thats the only reason I worry.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

Advice needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice needed   Advice needed EmptySat May 14, 2011 2:12 am

damn dude I dont want to scare you

But if I have a daughter, let me put it this way, she aint joining the army
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

Advice needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice needed   Advice needed EmptySat May 14, 2011 11:13 am

timthebim wrote:
Very tough situation because even if u trust her its still hard not to be at least alittle insecure. I would say u really have no choice but to trust her and hope for the best.

This! Nothing you can do about this situation. Don't call her even if you haven't heard from her for a week. If you are bugging her while she is gone it will send a negative vibe, and you can be sure that her friend will talk shit about you calling her and playing check up. If she doesn't hear from you she might be wondering about what you're doing. I think that is the best way to approach this situation.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

Advice needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice needed   Advice needed EmptySat May 14, 2011 11:15 am

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
timthebim wrote:

This! Nothing you can do about this situation. Don't call her even if you haven't heard from her for a week. If you are bugging her while she is gone it will send a negative vibe, and you can be sure that her friend will talk shit about you calling her and playing check up. If she doesn't hear from you she might be wondering about what you're doing. I think that is the best way to approach this situation.

BBC said it perfectly! Go out with the friends and get drunk just like she will be doing have a little vacation of your own at home.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Advice needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice needed   Advice needed EmptySat May 14, 2011 1:37 pm

Totally agree with Josh and Beast.
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

Advice needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice needed   Advice needed EmptySun May 15, 2011 1:41 pm

I am rarely serious on the forums, But if you have concerns they are probably because some part of you thinks or knows she is capable of being unfaithfull. Was she dating someone when you met her? Has she cheated on you? Gets drunk and sloppy? I would figure out why you feel this way and address it internally and if you come to the conclusion that your thoughts or worries arnt made up of your own insecurities then its time to cut your losses and bang different chicks untill you find one that you trust totally.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

Advice needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice needed   Advice needed EmptySun May 15, 2011 1:44 pm

Feel the same Cubes. That was my first reaction
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

Advice needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice needed   Advice needed EmptyMon May 16, 2011 4:24 pm

my 2nd reaction

Who the hell are those chics staring each other down?
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Advice needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice needed   Advice needed EmptyMon May 16, 2011 5:51 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
my 2nd reaction

Who the hell are those chics staring each other down?

+1
Back to top Go down
jewzilla
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
jewzilla

Advice needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice needed   Advice needed EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 4:14 pm

So, I got an update and some drama. Need more advice..

My girlfriend went on her trip. Her friend and her friends boyfriend have a 2 bedroom, 2 bed, 1 couch apartment. My girlfriend calls me last night (first time I heard from her in 3 days) and tells me how she has been sleeping in the same bed as her friends boyfriend, and that her friend has been in a different room with her baby. She goes on to tell me that her friends boyfriend "cuddles" with her, and that he is really nice and funny. Turns out there is a picture of the half naked guy laying pretty much ontop of my girlfriend...

Should I be mad? and if so, how do I handle it?
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

Advice needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice needed   Advice needed EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 4:20 pm

OMG I would be pissed LOL! WTF is going on there buddy? What did you say? Ask her how she would feel if this was you doing this.
Back to top Go down
jewzilla
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
jewzilla

Advice needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice needed   Advice needed EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 5:24 pm

josh200612 wrote:
OMG I would be pissed LOL! WTF is going on there buddy? What did you say? Ask her how she would feel if this was you doing this.

Man idk. I dont know what the fuck to think. I did ask her how she would feel, and she said she wouldnt like it. She said it was harmless.
Back to top Go down
Deezy0814
Green Belt
Green Belt
Deezy0814

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage Jackson

Advice needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice needed   Advice needed EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 5:37 pm

jewzilla wrote:
josh200612 wrote:

Man idk. I dont know what the fuck to think. I did ask her how she would feel, and she said she wouldnt like it. She said it was harmless.

she's lyin fuck that shit man if she's got a half naked dude layin on her theres more goin on than what she told you. go find you same random strange and bang the hell out of it.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Advice needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice needed   Advice needed EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 5:46 pm

Are they going out drinking and end up in the same room same bed at the end of the night? You know something goes down then. That's like my dude letting me sleep with his GF while he is in the room with the baby yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa right that shit ain't happening my ass is on the couch.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

Advice needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice needed   Advice needed EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 6:06 pm

it smells fishy, thats for sure
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Advice needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice needed   Advice needed EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 6:14 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
it smells fishy, thats for sure

U got that right. I would Brett Rogers that bitch!
Back to top Go down
jewzilla
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
jewzilla

Advice needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice needed   Advice needed EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 6:39 pm

josh200612 wrote:
Are they going out drinking and end up in the same room same bed at the end of the night? You know something goes down then. That's like my dude letting me sleep with his GF while he is in the room with the baby yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa right that shit ain't happening my ass is on the couch.

She said she hasnt drank since shes been there. I still just find it odd that she is sleeping in the same bed as her friends boyfriend, and he is all cuddled up with her. She says they havent fucked or nothing, because it is her friends man. But people are so fucking ridiculous now days, I would not put that past them. And for real, I asked her, why were you not sleeping in a different room, bed, couch, or the fuckin floor. It just doesnt make sense to me.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Advice needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice needed   Advice needed EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 6:56 pm

jewzilla wrote:
josh200612 wrote:

She said she hasnt drank since shes been there. I still just find it odd that she is sleeping in the same bed as her friends boyfriend, and he is all cuddled up with her. She says they havent fucked or nothing, because it is her friends man. But people are so fucking ridiculous now days, I would not put that past them. And for real, I asked her, why were you not sleeping in a different room, bed, couch, or the fuckin floor. It just doesnt make sense to me.

Is the pic on Facebook or something? IDK dude that shit is just weird to me. Is her friend a slut? Have they ever messed around before? They might be pulling the whole 3 some thing girlfriends do that shit lol. How old is she?
Back to top Go down
jewzilla
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
jewzilla

Advice needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice needed   Advice needed EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 7:03 pm

josh200612 wrote:
jewzilla wrote:
josh200612 wrote:

Is the pic on Facebook or something? IDK dude that shit is just weird to me. Is her friend a slut? Have they ever messed around before? They might be pulling the whole 3 some thing girlfriends do that shit lol. How old is she?

No its not on facebook. My girlfriend sent it to me in a text message. And yeah its weird as hell man. I dont think her friend is a slut. I have never met her friend, or the girls boyfriend. Im in Texas, they are all the way in white trash Virginia. But yeah the threesome thing is what I am worried about. Or maybe even her friend just being cool with her boyfriend smashing on my girlfriend. Idk what to think. and she is 20.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Advice needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice needed   Advice needed EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 7:07 pm

Sending that shit in a txt lol wtf? R they trying to piss you off wow? Did it say anything? Ugh man 20? That's a toss up dude it all depends on how long you have been dating her and if you live with each other etc. How old are you?
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Advice needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice needed   Advice needed EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 7:08 pm

Also I would love to see that pic and be the judge lol but I understand if you don't wanna post it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Advice needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice needed   Advice needed Empty

Back to top Go down

Advice needed
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next