Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Advice needed.

Go down 
+6
bobbitt15
Ludo
OU
Cu Bu
captain organic
jewzilla
10 posters
AuthorMessage
jewzilla
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
jewzilla

Favorite Fighter(s) : GOAT: GSP. Favorite retired: Brock, Chuck. Always supporting: Hendo, Chael, Cerrone, Forrest, Faber.

Advice needed. Empty
PostSubject: Advice needed.   Advice needed. EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 6:34 am

So tonight, me and my friends have a little shindig at my boys house. We get to drinking, and some get shitfaced a little bit quicker than others. So my friend (the dudes house that im at) starts talking shit about me in front of my girl. I get a bit heated but let it slide. After a few games of beer pong, im feeling pretty good. My shit talking friend keeps running his mouth. I ask him to stop. He walks up and puts me in a headlock, and asks me if I think I am tough. I tell him to stop. He doesnt let go, so I get pissed, and throw him to the ground. My friend is a 6' roid monkey, and I am a 5'8 little man, so my friend instantly gets up to defend his macho-ness. My other buddies break it up. My friend goes outside. I am just starting to calm down, and my friend comes back in. He walks up to me and pushes me. I tell him to stop. He asks me what I am going to do, and pushes me again. I tell him to leave me alone. He pushes me one more time. I act like I am going to hit him, and he steps back and puts his hands up. I, in turn, give him a one-two, landing a ko punch to the jaw, and one to the eye on his way down. He is snoring. My question is... Should I feel bad for doing that to him? (knocking him out in his own house) or did he deserve it? Im beating my self up about it right now. But I think I only feel bad because it ended the way it did. So do I feel bad and apologize, or do i just shrug it off and look at it as he had it coming.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

Advice needed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice needed.   Advice needed. EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:58 am

I will first start off by saying I have trouble believing internet stories of this ilk.

However, if true, cherish this story. Put it up on your mantle.

And if u want to apologize, go for it. It only makes u look better in what is already a classic tale of good over evil.

Further, if u are worrying this one out, while not capitilizing on the hormones that u certainly set in motion throughout your chicks ecosystem, then you are missing out. In fact u owe it to her, let alone yourself.
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

Advice needed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice needed.   Advice needed. EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 9:19 am

you jews are so rowdy
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Advice needed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice needed.   Advice needed. EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 9:20 am

Yeah sorry bro, just tough to buy.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Advice needed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice needed.   Advice needed. EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 9:21 am

If true.

Wolfy vs Jewzilla for the Championship.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

Advice needed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice needed.   Advice needed. EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 9:23 am

OU wrote:
If true.

I'll take the one hitter quitter over the pillow handed semite.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Advice needed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice needed.   Advice needed. EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 9:32 am

Ludo wrote:
OU wrote:
If true.

I'll take the one hitter quitter over the pillow handed semite.

Yeah but was Wolf at such a big size disadvantage? The new challenger might be the favorite. Like Jones vs Shogun.
Back to top Go down

Advice needed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice needed.   Advice needed. EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 9:51 am

OU wrote:
If true.

Told ya they are the same guy tongue
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

Advice needed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice needed.   Advice needed. EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 11:20 am

lol everybody on this site ends fights they are in with one punch. I love reading about them
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

Advice needed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice needed.   Advice needed. EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 11:23 am

only wolf puts a guy in a coma though Very Happy

if the story went down as you say it did, you gone did the right thing.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Advice needed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice needed.   Advice needed. EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 11:34 am

bobbitt15 wrote:
lol everybody on this site ends fights they are in with one punch. I love reading about them

p4p toughest posters in the world.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

Advice needed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice needed.   Advice needed. EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 12:33 pm

Been in similar situations with my boys many times when I was in high school. Just rowdy old jawing gone physical. None of them were KO'd by me or KO'd me but there were some drunk beatdowns, some not pretty at all. If it's your real friend yall should be able to get over it if your not the bitter types. If it's just a social friend, don't stress it, they come and go.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
jewzilla
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
jewzilla

Favorite Fighter(s) : GOAT: GSP. Favorite retired: Brock, Chuck. Always supporting: Hendo, Chael, Cerrone, Forrest, Faber.

Advice needed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice needed.   Advice needed. EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 2:56 pm

I am not tooting my own horn. It was actually two punches, I was told this morning. One was in the jaw and the other to the eye. He was a bit drunker than I had thought. Not trying to be an internet warrior whatsoever. I know most of the fight stories told are far fetched, but I was being honest. I dont take pride in what happened at all, or I wouldnt be asking for yalls thoughts. He is a good friend of mine and I really just felt bad for what happened, because I have never attacked a friend of mine like that, rather he deserved it or not.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Advice needed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice needed.   Advice needed. EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 2:58 pm

Advice needed. 1206258252-185_13178830ROPKhkFxew_ph
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

Advice needed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice needed.   Advice needed. EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 2:59 pm

jewzilla wrote:
I am not tooting my own horn. It was actually two punches, I was told this morning. One was in the jaw and the other to the eye. He was a bit drunker than I had thought. Not trying to be an internet warrior whatsoever. I know most of the fight stories told are far fetched, but I was being honest. I dont take pride in what happened at all, or I wouldnt be asking for yalls thoughts. He is a good friend of mine and I really just felt bad for what happened, because I have never attacked a friend of mine like that, rather he deserved it or not.
it was him that started it, he should be the one apologizing IMO.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Advice needed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice needed.   Advice needed. EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 4:38 pm

moved.
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Advice needed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice needed.   Advice needed. EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:39 pm

jewzilla wrote:

i challenge you to a backyard cage fight

do u even trane bro?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Advice needed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice needed.   Advice needed. EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 11:26 pm

I'm betting the house on Cu Bua
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Advice needed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice needed.   Advice needed. EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 10:47 am

come at me bro!
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Advice needed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice needed.   Advice needed. EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 3:52 pm

you ducking me fool? !
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

Advice needed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice needed.   Advice needed. EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 6:43 pm

jewzilla wrote:
So tonight, me and my friends have a little shindig at my boys house. We get to drinking, and some get shitfaced a little bit quicker than others. So my friend (the dudes house that im at) starts talking shit about me in front of my girl. I get a bit heated but let it slide. After a few games of beer pong, im feeling pretty good. My shit talking friend keeps running his mouth. I ask him to stop. He walks up and puts me in a headlock, and asks me if I think I am tough. I tell him to stop. He doesnt let go, so I get pissed, and throw him to the ground. My friend is a 6' roid monkey, and I am a 5'8 little man, so my friend instantly gets up to defend his macho-ness. My other buddies break it up. My friend goes outside. I am just starting to calm down, and my friend comes back in. He walks up to me and pushes me. I tell him to stop. He asks me what I am going to do, and pushes me again. I tell him to leave me alone. He pushes me one more time. I act like I am going to hit him, and he steps back and puts his hands up. I, in turn, give him a one-two, landing a ko punch to the jaw, and one to the eye on his way down. He is snoring. My question is... Should I feel bad for doing that to him? (knocking him out in his own house) or did he deserve it? Im beating my self up about it right now. But I think I only feel bad because it ended the way it did. So do I feel bad and apologize, or do i just shrug it off and look at it as he had it coming.

i stopped reading there.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

Advice needed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice needed.   Advice needed. EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 6:51 pm

Why isn't this a tourney with BBC also involved who ended a fight with Leg Kicks?
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

Advice needed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice needed.   Advice needed. EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 7:17 pm

I remember somebody at a BJJ class 2 years ago was telling me about a bar fight where he took a guy down and was working side control before getting into mount and laying down some GnP. I'm waiting for a story like that to pop up on here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Advice needed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice needed.   Advice needed. Empty

Back to top Go down

Advice needed.
Page 1 of 1