Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I need some advice

Go down 
+12
franklinfan2
gomez1012
bobbitt15
GDPofDRC
Bigs03
killerofchicken
WinstonSmith
LTFG
SOKO
OU
josh200612
MMAEYES
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

I need some advice - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need some advice   I need some advice - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 1:10 pm

LikesToFightGuy wrote:
Well, it's been obvious where I stand from the beginning just thinking of it from the relationship point of view. Knowing kids are part of the equation enforces that thought all the more. There's a lot more to think about for both the man and woman than just an act of sexual desire. What if the kids or other family mambers find out? How the hell does one explain something like this, especially to your children? "Well, we were really horny, she was hot as hell, and we thought we'd both like to munch on that mound, rest of the world be damned".

I just see no way anything good (Other than those few minutes) can come of this. Yet, there is soooo much bad that can come of this...

Yet again you drive the point home.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: I need some advice   I need some advice - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 1:16 pm

Like I said before I didn't now if I should post this here but everybody's words have really helped thanks again guys
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: I need some advice   I need some advice - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 1:25 pm

Just trying to give a brain first, pecker second point of view my friend (God knows that's rare around here...lol)... Glad I can help shed some "serious" light on the subject...
Back to top Go down
franklinfan2
Green Belt
Green Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rich Franklin duh!

PostSubject: Re: I need some advice   I need some advice - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 1:50 pm

You might want to take a look at the ages of the people that are for and against this idea. Me and LTFG have quite a few more years on this planet than most of the young bucks that are telling you to go for it.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: I need some advice   I need some advice - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 1:52 pm

franklinfan2 wrote:
You might want to take a look at the ages of the people that are for and against this idea. Me and LTFG have quite a few more years on this planet than most of the young bucks that are telling you to go for it.

Hey, I was the same side you guys were. I even brought up the children, which didn't seem to cross anyone else mind.
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

PostSubject: Re: I need some advice   I need some advice - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 1:56 pm

franklinfan2 wrote:

Yeah, gotta admit it's been a hell of a long time since I've let the pecker make the decisions in hopes that the brain can handle the clean-up later... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I need some advice   I need some advice - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 2:01 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
franklinfan2 wrote:

Hey, I was the same side you guys were. I even brought up the children, which didn't seem to cross anyone else mind.

Back to top Go down
franklinfan2
Green Belt
Green Belt

PostSubject: Re: I need some advice   I need some advice - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 2:02 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
franklinfan2 wrote:

True dat. My bad Sooner.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: I need some advice   I need some advice - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 2:02 pm

^
ha ha Ali, I actually pictured that when I brought up the kids. SVP uses that clip on his radio show.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: I need some advice   I need some advice - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 2:03 pm

franklinfan2 wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
franklinfan2 wrote:

True dat. My bad Sooner.

lol I was just messing with you, I get what you are saying.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: I need some advice   I need some advice - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 2:54 pm

So... have you tried hitting her yet?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: I need some advice   I need some advice - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 3:02 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
So... have you tried hitting her yet?

Yes and turns out these bitches can just call the cops on you and get you arrested for that shit can you believe it?.. lol jk
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: I need some advice   I need some advice - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 3:03 pm

Why are there people like Frank? What kind of world are we living in?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
franklinfan2
Green Belt
Green Belt

PostSubject: Re: I need some advice   I need some advice - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 3:16 pm

You should listen to your elders sonny boy. And get off my lawn!
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

PostSubject: Re: I need some advice   I need some advice - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 4:01 pm

franklinfan2 wrote:
You should listen to your elders sonny boy. And get off my lawn!

And you're smoking crack if you think I'm giving that ball back... Oh, and if another one comes over the fence, the next thing that bat will be hitting is your head... Damn punk hippie kids have no respect I tell ya... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

PostSubject: Re: I need some advice   I need some advice - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 4:23 pm

Seriously, though, 2 chicks at once... tongue
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

PostSubject: Re: I need some advice   I need some advice - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 4:52 pm

Bigs03 wrote:
Seriously, though, 2 chicks at once... tongue

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need some advice   I need some advice - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

I need some advice
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4