Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The "Why?" Thread.

Go down 
+14
Farmer1906
Bigs03
LA
The Great One
timthebim
oggy420
LTFG
EliteAcidBurn
joshkellerseattle
CainVelasquezFan
Jruq
OU
franklinfan2
NoRegret
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

The "Why?" Thread. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Why?" Thread.   The "Why?" Thread. - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 4:58 pm

BUMP!

Why do girls whine about the dumbest shit?
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: The "Why?" Thread.   The "Why?" Thread. - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 5:28 pm

Why do many "cyclists" ride their bikes like ass holes, then yell at car drivers like their the idiots?

Look, the family rides a 14 mile turn three days a week. We follow the laws of the road as we should. What I'm talking about is the jerks that ride 6 wide so that 4 people are out of the bike lane and into the road and then yell, "Share the road ass hole" as you go by them. I'm perfectly willing to share the road as long as they obide by the rules of said road...

Hey special guy, if you plan on running your bike in the car lane on a 45 MPH street, you'd better be going well over 10 MPH. If not, you're bike is fair game for my dual fender as I'm not going to risk a head on to make sure you have the whole fucking street! Now take your spandex US Postal jersey wearing ass off the road before I make it a permanent logo on that fender...
Back to top Go down
franklinfan2
Green Belt
Green Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rich Franklin duh!

PostSubject: Re: The "Why?" Thread.   The "Why?" Thread. - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 8:34 am

LikesToFightGuy wrote:
Why do many "cyclists" ride their bikes like ass holes, then yell at car drivers like their the idiots?

Look, the family rides a 14 mile turn three days a week. We follow the laws of the road as we should. What I'm talking about is the jerks that ride 6 wide so that 4 people are out of the bike lane and into the road and then yell, "Share the road ass hole" as you go by them. I'm perfectly willing to share the road as long as they obide by the rules of said road...

Hey special guy, if you plan on running your bike in the car lane on a 45 MPH street, you'd better be going well over 10 MPH. If not, you're bike is fair game for my dual fender as I'm not going to risk a head on to make sure you have the whole fucking street! Now take your spandex US Postal jersey wearing ass off the road before I make it a permanent logo on that fender...

I agree with you but at the same time our road system isn't very accommodating for bicycles. At least where I live it isn't. Very few roads have bike lanes and car drivers do not follow the law in regards to cyclists.

I've thought about commuting to work and back by bicycle because if this idea ever caught on, it would kill 4 birds with one stone:
1. Reduce obesity.
2. Reduce traffic.
3. Costs less than driving.
4. Reduce greenhouse gases.

But until the government decides to start making roads that are more accommodating to bicycles, I will continue to drive to work. I don't feel like getting run over by some jerk that thinks he is too important to wait until he can safely pass me.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: The "Why?" Thread.   The "Why?" Thread. - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 9:17 am

Franklin- the only way I disagree with your post is that if we all had to ride bikes everywhere, itd take ALOT longer to get to places.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: The "Why?" Thread.   The "Why?" Thread. - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 9:33 am

Why can't I find any dro right now? I'm stuck with this "popcorn" shit and that stuff is far from dro. You fuckers in Colorado and Texas better keep that shit coming this way.
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

PostSubject: Re: The "Why?" Thread.   The "Why?" Thread. - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 4:49 pm

franklinfan2 wrote:
I agree with you but at the same time our road system isn't very accommodating for bicycles. At least where I live it isn't. Very few roads have bike lanes and car drivers do not follow the law in regards to cyclists.

I've thought about commuting to work and back by bicycle because if this idea ever caught on, it would kill 4 birds with one stone:
1. Reduce obesity.
2. Reduce traffic.
3. Costs less than driving.
4. Reduce greenhouse gases.

But until the government decides to start making roads that are more accommodating to bicycles, I will continue to drive to work. I don't feel like getting run over by some jerk that thinks he is too important to wait until he can safely pass me.

Franklin, I get what you're saying, but our roads are very bicycle friendly as I live smack dab in the middle of Oregon. Our town is one of the left coasts biggest tourist traps (Cycling is beyond huge here) in the middle of the biggest tree hugging state in the country. If the new order in this area had their way, all cars would have been outlawed as soon as the first of them arrived here 25 years ago when this piece of paradise was discovered. The city has a minimum 42" wide ruling and the county 48", and we are about 90-95% covered for bike lanes on everything but minor side streets downtown. If you are in the street here, it's because you're an ass hole. And I don't care if the bike lane is 18" wide, you need to keep your ass in it and ride single file rather than putting you and the cars at risk simply because your being an ass hole. Around here, the "green folk" do whatever they can to provoke the cars, and I shit you not. If they are riding alone, they will inevitably ride right on top of the fog line that separates the car lane from the bike lane, even though they have four fucking feet to the sidewalk. My family rides single file as close to the sidewalk as possible as to not increase the danger (Common fucking sense). But I'm telling you that in my neck of the woods, we are the rare ones...

BTW - In my line of work my 9,000 pound truck is a necessity. These idiots wouldn't have half of what's here if not for people like me. We can't build their buildings and million dollar homes off the back of a bike...
Back to top Go down
The Great One
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
The Great One

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rich Franklin, Lyoto Machida, GSP, Hendo, Hughes

PostSubject: Re: The "Why?" Thread.   The "Why?" Thread. - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 9:25 pm

WHY does it seem like nobody posts here anymore?
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

PostSubject: Re: The "Why?" Thread.   The "Why?" Thread. - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 5:26 pm

Why do guys get so bent when you tell them that if they have ever been told by a woman that size doesn't matter, it means they have a small pecker? You can't do anything about genetics peewee, just don't be so naive that you buy into what your girl is trying to sell you. Love and personal feelings aside, if given a choice between German sausage and a Vienna weiner, she's taking the one that fills the gap... Not the one that lets light in, leaves a bad taste and leaves her still hungry...
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: The "Why?" Thread.   The "Why?" Thread. - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 5:39 pm

Someone has a small weiner ^^^^^
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

PostSubject: Re: The "Why?" Thread.   The "Why?" Thread. - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 12:12 pm

tolivendiewithLA wrote:
Someone has a small weiner ^^^^^

Ahhh, the wonderful repartee of LA. You got me with that one...
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

PostSubject: Re: The "Why?" Thread.   The "Why?" Thread. - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 12:15 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
LTFG's cocksize hasn't been in doubt for a while.

That brings me back to something me and the new misses are discussing. We're getting into the idea of swinging and we've found a nice couple, but I think his cack might be like at inch or less longer than mine, because I am about seven inches at my best but he is between seven and eight.

Made me a little concerned she might favor the larger cack after we do this. But honestly after reading about it, it's not length so much as girth that chicks like as after about four inches in there isn't much to be stimulated.

I know I have a good sized cack, I've made her cum countless times with it, and the reason we're doing this is because I want her to experience new things while I experience new things, and so her getting railed by a larger dude doesn't bother me that much. Especially since he's in my neighborhood. Likewise, she sucks my cock but doesn't like to swallow cum, however the girl in this new couple loves to eat as much cum as she can. So that is something I'll get she can't give me.

que the "why does wolf talk about his sex life" questions.

Seriously? Wolf, at times I honestly believe that you have some intelligence. Then you go on a weeks worth of posts like this spread over various threads and toss everything right out the window... I'm shaking my head in disbelief, kiddo.... I just don't know what to think at this point.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "Why?" Thread.   The "Why?" Thread. - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 9:50 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
LTFG's cocksize hasn't been in doubt for a while.

That brings me back to something me and the new misses are discussing. We're getting into the idea of swinging and we've found a nice couple, but I think his cack might be like at inch or less longer than mine, because I am about seven inches at my best but he is between seven and eight.

Made me a little concerned she might favor the larger cack after we do this. But honestly after reading about it, it's not length so much as girth that chicks like as after about four inches in there isn't much to be stimulated.

I know I have a good sized cack, I've made her cum countless times with it, and the reason we're doing this is because I want her to experience new things while I experience new things, and so her getting railed by a larger dude doesn't bother me that much. Especially since he's in my neighborhood. Likewise, she sucks my cock but doesn't like to swallow cum, however the girl in this new couple loves to eat as much cum as she can. So that is something I'll get she can't give me.

que the "why does wolf talk about his sex life" questions.

The stuff you come up with Wolfy is comedy gold.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "Why?" Thread.   The "Why?" Thread. - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 4:15 pm

Sorry to be a noob but how do you get an image or gif underneath your signature ?
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: The "Why?" Thread.   The "Why?" Thread. - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 4:23 pm

go to your profile and click on signature

make sure that when you are putting in the link in that it is inside [img][/img] brackets.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "Why?" Thread.   The "Why?" Thread. - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 4:30 pm

NoRegret wrote:
go to your profile and click on signature

make sure that when you are putting in the link in that it is inside [img][/img] brackets.

Thank you kind sir.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: The "Why?" Thread.   The "Why?" Thread. - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 4:47 pm

Why the fuck did it get so cold so fast this year? It's chilly as fuck today.
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

PostSubject: Re: The "Why?" Thread.   The "Why?" Thread. - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 4:58 pm

oggy420 wrote:
Why the fuck did it get so cold so fast this year? It's chilly as fuck today.

Cold??? Not in Texas my friend.
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

PostSubject: Re: The "Why?" Thread.   The "Why?" Thread. - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 5:04 pm

Funny... Last Wednesday we hit 98, but knew fall was here since it got down to 30 Thursday night (And back to 89 Friday)... Here we are a week later, 51 was the high yesterday and we are in the upper 20's at night, and we are getting snow warnings for this weekend... lol.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: The "Why?" Thread.   The "Why?" Thread. - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 5:30 pm

Yeah its been in the 40's the last three days in northeast ohio.

couple weeks from now it will probably be snowing here.

I remember last year was SOOOO FUCKING COLD...probably one of, if not THE coldest winter i've ever been a part of.

There was about a 2 to a 2.5 week stretch of nothing but negative temparatures and windchills betwen -10 and -30. That was a miserable stretch of days. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

PostSubject: Re: The "Why?" Thread.   The "Why?" Thread. - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 5:43 pm

NoRegret wrote:
Yeah its been in the 40's the last three days in northeast ohio.

couple weeks from now it will probably be snowing here.

I remember last year was SOOOO FUCKING COLD...probably one of, if not THE coldest winter i've ever been a part of.

There was about a 2 to a 2.5 week stretch of nothing but negative temparatures and windchills betwen -10 and -30. That was a miserable stretch of days. Evil or Very Mad

I haven't seen that kind of weather since I was a kid in Illinois man. Fuck that shit.
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

PostSubject: Re: The "Why?" Thread.   The "Why?" Thread. - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 5:54 pm

I've lived here all my life except for the college years. Every winter I scratch my head a bit more wondering why I still endure it. And with the economy not making things any easier, there are few reasons I can think of to not drag the family to a warmer climate. It's beautiful here, but comes with a price in the winter...
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: The "Why?" Thread.   The "Why?" Thread. - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 7:17 pm

its always fun when i visit my friend in up-state ny at plattsburgh in the winter. They get all the lake effect snow from lake champlain, snows like almost everyday in the winter. I want to move to somewhere warm. I wont really miss snow.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: The "Why?" Thread.   The "Why?" Thread. - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 8:03 pm

heat is expensive. no way i can put it on this early!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "Why?" Thread.   The "Why?" Thread. - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 8:18 pm

why is Roy Nelson fat ?
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: The "Why?" Thread.   The "Why?" Thread. - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 9:00 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Why when our species has invented coats and heat do people still whine about the cold.

I really hope that's a joke. You come up here with a coat in -30 degree wind chills and tell me how well it keeps you insulated. That wind goes right through pretty much any kinda coat imaginable unless you're wearing those mountain climbing coats which I doubt you would be because those are hundreds of dollars for the real ones.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "Why?" Thread.   The "Why?" Thread. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The "Why?" Thread.
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next