Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The "Why?" Thread.

Go down 
+14
Farmer1906
Bigs03
LA
The Great One
timthebim
oggy420
LTFG
EliteAcidBurn
joshkellerseattle
CainVelasquezFan
Jruq
OU
franklinfan2
NoRegret
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

The "Why?" Thread. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Why?" Thread.   The "Why?" Thread. - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 9:02 pm

I stay my Texas ass away from the cold

WHY THE HELL DID THE BIG XII AND BIG EAST DECIDE TO PLAY A BOWL GAME IN YANKEE STADIUM DURING DEC???? ITS GOING TO BE FUCKING 0 DEGREES THEN.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: The "Why?" Thread.   The "Why?" Thread. - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 1:37 am

Anything below 40 is too damn cold for me
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: The "Why?" Thread.   The "Why?" Thread. - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 5:30 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
I can see whining about -30, but not about the 30s in October...

What kind of temperatures do you think under 30 on the first day of October translates to in the dead of winter, Wolf? I live at 4,000' elevation at the base of a 9,000'+ mountain... Four straight years we have been negative temperatures on Halloween night and every winter we have "at least" one stretch where we go a solid week where the high temperature never gets above zero (Ever sat through 168 straight hours of negative temps?). Cars don't start, heavy equipment doesn't start, employees call in sick just because their too big of pussies to show up and shovel their vehicles out of the drifts, etc. Come hang out with me and let's see who has issues with cold, kiddo. Growing up here and having the thick skin you need to acclimate, I don't even bother with a long sleeve until it hits the 20's. Being tired of 40+ years of dealing with it every winter doesn't mean my "old" body can't handle it (As you eluded to earlier)... Just like the generation before me could probably take a lot more than I can, I guarantee I can take a lot more than the vast majority of this wuss ass generation can...

In the infamous words of Iron Mike... "You can't last two minutes in my world, bitch..."

We all know you're all mouth and no action, Wolfy... And for the most part we play along willingly to insure some sanity on the board. But sometimes you can say just one sentence that can really get under ones skin, even if it is just in jest. You talk and talk, but we all know what you really are.. An insecure little D-Bag that probably curls up in the fetal position at the sight of blood, the thought of physical confrontation, a snowflake blowing by, or pictures of clowns holding hypodermic needles (Actually that last one messes with my head)...

BTW - The winter pain from arthritis in my knee and elbow will probably pail in comparison to what my broken neck is going to feel this winter! Getting old sucks... Getting old with a thrashed body due to years of abuse REALLY sucks...
Back to top Go down
BigBertha
White Belt
White Belt

PostSubject: Re: The "Why?" Thread.   The "Why?" Thread. - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 10:40 pm

Here I was bitching today because its in the 60's for a low. When I lived in Virginia and the wind would come off the ocean in the winter, that was pretty brutal but nowhere close to what you deal with LTFG.
Back to top Go down
CainVelasquezFan
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
CainVelasquezFan

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cain Velasquez and Diaz Brothers, Urijah Faber, Gilbert Melendez and Jon Jones

PostSubject: Re: The "Why?" Thread.   The "Why?" Thread. - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 6:56 pm

why drag it on wolffy? doing this only starts it all up again n u kn ow that
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: The "Why?" Thread.   The "Why?" Thread. - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 7:01 pm

Why is it that some people get in the far left passing lane on the highway and go slower than the traffic in the other lanes?
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

PostSubject: Re: The "Why?" Thread.   The "Why?" Thread. - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 9:49 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Why do supposedly grown and educated people type with n's and u's for and and you?

Why are you "asshurt" about such garbage? Pussy.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: The "Why?" Thread.   The "Why?" Thread. - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 10:55 pm

Why did this thread stop going?
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: The "Why?" Thread.   The "Why?" Thread. - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 1:19 am

Why am I always in a bad mood these days? Evil or Very Mad

lol
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: The "Why?" Thread.   The "Why?" Thread. - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 11:21 am

Why cant we all just get along?
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: The "Why?" Thread.   The "Why?" Thread. - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 11:45 am

Why am I so god damn hungry?!?! RAAAWWRRRR!!!
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: The "Why?" Thread.   The "Why?" Thread. - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 12:44 pm

Why do I have to goto class. I just want to workout, train, and spend time with my baby.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: The "Why?" Thread.   The "Why?" Thread. - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 12:52 pm

I thought the thread ran it's course, but..

Why is weed not legalized?
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: The "Why?" Thread.   The "Why?" Thread. - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 2:50 pm

This thread will NEVER run its course lol

Why is American Idol so popular?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: The "Why?" Thread.   The "Why?" Thread. - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 2:55 pm

NoRegret wrote:
This thread will NEVER run its course lol

Why is American Idol so popular?

I'll admit, I watch the audition shows. I find it very very amusing. Nothing funnier then someone who truely believes they are the best singer ever get crushed. I laugh really hard from a nice healthy place. Nothing like it, I get great joy in those delusional fuckers getting their hopes and dreams flat out crushed. The shock on their face is priceless.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: The "Why?" Thread.   The "Why?" Thread. - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 3:10 pm

Why do I get swamp ass wen it's fucking cold as hell. pale
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: The "Why?" Thread.   The "Why?" Thread. - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 4:53 pm

Haha Sooner- yeah, I will occasionally turn on those episodes if nothing else is on TV.

Why is college tuition so expensive?
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: The "Why?" Thread.   The "Why?" Thread. - Page 5 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 4:14 pm

Why does 95% of the population lose 20 IQ points the second they get behind the wheel of a car?

After making my morning rounds one thing is clear... People are idiots and when they get into a car, they're even bigger idiots. From morons who tail the cars bumper in front of them through at a 4-way stop because they're entitled and shouldn't have to wait for the other three cars around them to go, to the moron who leaves his signal on for 15 minutes, to the idiots that stop in the middle of a roundabout to allow waiting traffic to enter, to the blue hair who can't work a clutch on an incline and rolls back into the car behind her, to the imbiciles that wait until the first inkling of decent weather to throw on their wife beaters, crank up their awful music, throw on their blue blockers and gun it in their oil burning, $250 '78 Chrylser from red light to red light as if they're driving a freaking Ferrari. And yes, I saw all of this in a 90 minute stretch today to go along with the usual list of stupidity that occurs daily that isn't worth mentioning...
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: The "Why?" Thread.   The "Why?" Thread. - Page 5 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 4:25 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:

I hated swamp butt when I sold cars. Hot summer days in a suit and an ass raining sweat. I don't see how you get it on cold days?
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: The "Why?" Thread.   The "Why?" Thread. - Page 5 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 4:34 pm

I think I had a cold.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: The "Why?" Thread.   The "Why?" Thread. - Page 5 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 4:34 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:

I hated swamp butt when I sold cars. Hot summer days in a suit and an ass raining sweat. I don't see how you get it on cold days?

I have the dark little oven car now and It's gonna be a hot summer in cali.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: The "Why?" Thread.   The "Why?" Thread. - Page 5 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 7:00 pm

wow, I almost forgot about this thread hahaha.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: The "Why?" Thread.   The "Why?" Thread. - Page 5 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 8:08 pm

why cant they fix the damn oil spill
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: The "Why?" Thread.   The "Why?" Thread. - Page 5 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 8:55 pm

Why cant I retire at age 27????
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: The "Why?" Thread.   The "Why?" Thread. - Page 5 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 10:02 pm

Why did i just KNOW the Kings were going to get the worst possible pick they could get in the lottery, yet three large market teams would make up the top 3?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "Why?" Thread.   The "Why?" Thread. - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The "Why?" Thread.
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5