Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The "Why?" Thread.

Go down 
+14
Farmer1906
Bigs03
LA
The Great One
timthebim
oggy420
LTFG
EliteAcidBurn
joshkellerseattle
CainVelasquezFan
Jruq
OU
franklinfan2
NoRegret
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

The "Why?" Thread. Empty
PostSubject: The "Why?" Thread.   The "Why?" Thread. EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 11:05 am

Just a spur of the moment thing I thought we could all have some fun with. This is a thread for any random "Why?" questions you have

just list one at a time for now so we can see how it goes. Very Happy

One thing I wanna know is...WHY do girls always decide to bother us guys when were either watching sports or playing video games?
Back to top Go down
franklinfan2
Green Belt
Green Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rich Franklin duh!

The "Why?" Thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Why?" Thread.   The "Why?" Thread. EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 11:07 am

NoRegret wrote:
Just a spur of the moment thing I thought we could all have some fun with. This is a thread for any random "Why?" questions you have

One thing I wanna know is...WHY do girls always decide to bother us guys when were either watching sports or playing video games?

Because sports and video games take up 80% of your spare time.
Burned! lol!
Back to top Go down
franklinfan2
Green Belt
Green Belt

The "Why?" Thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Why?" Thread.   The "Why?" Thread. EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 11:09 am

Just kidding No Regret!

Why does my wife always ask me to do something 2 minutes after I sit down on the couch?

Last edited by franklinfan2 on Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

The "Why?" Thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Why?" Thread.   The "Why?" Thread. EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 11:09 am

Didnt burn me considering its true! lol!

but for real though, I dont bother them when they're on their periods why cant they let us have sports and video games? lol
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

The "Why?" Thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Why?" Thread.   The "Why?" Thread. EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 11:10 am

franklinfan2 wrote:
Just kidding No Regret!

Why does my wife always ask me to do something 2 minutes after I sit down on the couch?

Cuz she knows it pisses you off haha

Why do fat people always complain about being fat and then never go do anything about it?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

The "Why?" Thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Why?" Thread.   The "Why?" Thread. EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 11:22 am

Why is it legal to pound brews all day but I can't spark up a J? How many time have you seen a pot head brawl at the bar? Potheads can drive just fine, just might go a little slow to avoid the laws. Drunk people drink too much and do dumb shit like fight, throwup and fall over. Pot heads get high and order 5 McDoubles and a chocolate shake.

Last edited by OUSOONERSOU on Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jruq
Green Belt
Green Belt
Jruq

The "Why?" Thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Why?" Thread.   The "Why?" Thread. EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 11:22 am

franklinfan2 wrote:
NoRegret wrote:

Because sports and video games take up 80% of your spare time.
Burned! lol!

That would be pretty accurate in my case.
Back to top Go down
franklinfan2
Green Belt
Green Belt

The "Why?" Thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Why?" Thread.   The "Why?" Thread. EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 11:23 am

NoRegret wrote:
franklinfan2 wrote:
Just kidding No Regret!

Cuz she knows it pisses you off haha

Why do fat people always complain about being fat and then never go do anything about it?

It is ironic whenever fat people complain about their weight. But being someone that has struggled with weight, I sympathize with them. With food addiction, you can't abstain from food because you need it to survive. But with drug and alcohol addiction, you can.

You guys in your late teens and early twenties who think you can eat whatever you want and not have to worry about getting fat are going to have a rude awakening in your thirties. The older guys on this board will probably agree with me, like 98-year-old LikesToFightGuy.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

The "Why?" Thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Why?" Thread.   The "Why?" Thread. EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 11:27 am

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Why is it legal to pound brews all day but I can't spark up a J? How many time have you seen a pot head brawl at the bar? Potheads can drive just fine, just might go a little slow to avoid the laws. Drunk people drink too much and do dumb shit like fight, throwup and fall over. Pot heads get high and order 5 McDoubles and a chocolate shake.

No clue. I really dont want it legalized personally, but I know many people do. Why people pay so much money to kill their brain cells with drinking and smoking is beyond me...have I smoked weed? yeah, but I quit....do i drink? on occasion. I see your point Sooner, but the elders of society do not lol.

@ Franklinfan- I eat what I want at this age because I work it off with lifting and conditioning.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

The "Why?" Thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Why?" Thread.   The "Why?" Thread. EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 11:30 am

Kill brain cells? Stupid people shouldn't smoke weed, I agree with that. But I can smoke all day everyday and still be smarter then half the morons out there. It is not the right drug for stupid people that is for sure, they give smokers a bad name. But most people can handle it just fine.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

The "Why?" Thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Why?" Thread.   The "Why?" Thread. EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 11:33 am

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Kill brain cells? Stupid people shouldn't smoke weed, I agree with that. But I can smoke all day everyday and still be smarter then half the morons out there. It is not the right drug for stupid people that is for sure, they give smokers a bad name. But most people can handle it just fine.

yeah i hear ya. some of my smarter friends were stoners.

i smoked weed a few times and was just a laid back mellowed out fuck lol

but that doesnt change that some people are just flat out idiots when they do it just like drunk people.

WHY do people think its okay to talk shit over xbox live? lol LAME!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

The "Why?" Thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Why?" Thread.   The "Why?" Thread. EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 11:36 am

Why do people assume I listen to country music because I am from Oklahoma? I fucking hate country music, can't stand the shit. lol
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

The "Why?" Thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Why?" Thread.   The "Why?" Thread. EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 11:38 am

I really have no answer for that one Sooner hahahaha...you're just shit outta luck on that one lol
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

The "Why?" Thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Why?" Thread.   The "Why?" Thread. EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 11:43 am

I have a good one! Why cant Brett Favre stay retired?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

The "Why?" Thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Why?" Thread.   The "Why?" Thread. EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 11:50 am

NoRegret wrote:
I have a good one! Why cant Brett Favre stay retired?!?!?!

Better question. Why do people keep believing him when he says he is "retired"? lol
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

The "Why?" Thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Why?" Thread.   The "Why?" Thread. EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 11:53 am

Hahaha yeah I guess you're right on that one.

Spurs is gonna be so pissed when he hears Favre is gonna be signing with his team lol
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

The "Why?" Thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Why?" Thread.   The "Why?" Thread. EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 12:03 pm

Spurs shouldn't be mad, Favre is better then anything he has on the roster. With AD in the backfield, Brett won't be asked to do too much.
Back to top Go down
franklinfan2
Green Belt
Green Belt

The "Why?" Thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Why?" Thread.   The "Why?" Thread. EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 12:38 pm

Why don't people from Oklahoma move their houses out of tornado alley? They are already on wheels!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

The "Why?" Thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Why?" Thread.   The "Why?" Thread. EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 12:45 pm

franklinfan2 wrote:
Why don't people from Oklahoma move their houses out of tornado alley? They are already on wheels!

Can we take our meth labs with us?
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

The "Why?" Thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Why?" Thread.   The "Why?" Thread. EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 3:07 pm

nah, you guys can keep those.

Why does Wolfy hate jews?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

The "Why?" Thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Why?" Thread.   The "Why?" Thread. EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 3:09 pm

Why do I and others fall into Wolfys trap on occasion?
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

The "Why?" Thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Why?" Thread.   The "Why?" Thread. EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 4:03 pm

we're all saps.
Back to top Go down
franklinfan2
Green Belt
Green Belt

The "Why?" Thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Why?" Thread.   The "Why?" Thread. EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 4:04 pm

Why do trolls get pleasure from inflicting misery on others?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

The "Why?" Thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Why?" Thread.   The "Why?" Thread. EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 4:06 pm

Why did Fedor get mixed up with M-1?
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

The "Why?" Thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Why?" Thread.   The "Why?" Thread. EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 5:42 pm

cuz he's scared of Brock.

....jk

why do people still act as if tattoo's are a bad thing? It should be an accepted part of society these days.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The "Why?" Thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Why?" Thread.   The "Why?" Thread. Empty

Back to top Go down

The "Why?" Thread.
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next