Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The "Why?" Thread.

Go down 
+14
Farmer1906
Bigs03
LA
The Great One
timthebim
oggy420
LTFG
EliteAcidBurn
joshkellerseattle
CainVelasquezFan
Jruq
OU
franklinfan2
NoRegret
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
CainVelasquezFan
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
CainVelasquezFan

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cain Velasquez and Diaz Brothers, Urijah Faber, Gilbert Melendez and Jon Jones

The "Why?" Thread. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Why?" Thread.   The "Why?" Thread. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 5:47 pm

NoRegret ur rite im pretty mad but only because he took the team on this roller coaster ride! but as sooners said hes better then what we have now so
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: The "Why?" Thread.   The "Why?" Thread. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 5:49 pm

CainVelasquezFan wrote:
NoRegret ur rite im pretty mad but only because he took the team on this roller coaster ride! but as sooners said hes better then what we have now so

yeah but he's still got a partially torn rotator cuff...who knows how long thats gonna last. He's also 40 years old, probably losing his eye sight somewhat, definately tries to make throws he cannot make anymore (thus his 22 INT's last season), and he's just not the player he used to be...I think if ANYTHING...he's handicapping your team for both this season and setting you back for another couple years after that.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: The "Why?" Thread.   The "Why?" Thread. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 9:07 pm

Why does wolfy insist on making himself this intellectual being that he is not?

Im coming to the realization that trolling IS his day job.
Back to top Go down
joshkellerseattle
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
joshkellerseattle

Favorite Fighter(s) : Machida, GSP, Randy

PostSubject: Re: The "Why?" Thread.   The "Why?" Thread. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 11:08 pm

Trolling IS his fucking day job. He certainly doesn't work if he's closing on 1500 posts here already.

I left ESPN so people wouldn't start stupid arguments trying to "own" each other with their flaming skills...and then come here with Wolf as a mod. Great idea... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
franklinfan2
Green Belt
Green Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rich Franklin duh!

PostSubject: Re: The "Why?" Thread.   The "Why?" Thread. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 8:11 am

joshkellerseattle wrote:
Trolling IS his fucking day job. He certainly doesn't work if he's closing on 1500 posts here already.

I left ESPN so people wouldn't start stupid arguments trying to "own" each other with their flaming skills...and then come here with Wolf as a mod. Great idea... Rolling Eyes

I agree. There's nothing wrong with a mod deleting a post that is offensive but he shouldn't be messing with people by changing the content of their posts.
Back to top Go down
EliteAcidBurn
Green Belt
Green Belt
EliteAcidBurn

Favorite Fighter(s) : GSP

PostSubject: Re: The "Why?" Thread.   The "Why?" Thread. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 12:27 pm

why do people order a big mac, nuggets large fries and then DIET COKE
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: The "Why?" Thread.   The "Why?" Thread. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 12:30 pm

hahaha that was a good one Elite...always wondered that myself.

Maybe they believe that will counteract all the caloric intake they are consuming in their meal.

Why was George Bush so obsessed with his middle initial? "Hi I'm George 'double ya' Bush"
Back to top Go down
franklinfan2
Green Belt
Green Belt

PostSubject: Re: The "Why?" Thread.   The "Why?" Thread. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 12:40 pm

EliteAcidBurn wrote:
why do people order a big mac, nuggets large fries and then DIET COKE

When you get used to the taste of diet soda, you prefer it over regular soda. Regular soda tastes too sugary in comparison. I usually go with two big macs, large fries and a diet coke. jocolor
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: The "Why?" Thread.   The "Why?" Thread. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 12:50 pm

Why do I always get stuck behind the tallest, fattest person everytime I go to a sporting event? Move your big fucking head!
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: The "Why?" Thread.   The "Why?" Thread. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 2:40 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Why do I always get stuck behind the tallest, fattest person everytime I go to a sporting event? Move your big fucking head!

I hear you...and I raise you a WHY do the tallest, fattest people ALWAYS decide to sit directly in front of me at the movies when the rest of the theatre is mostly empty?
Back to top Go down
franklinfan2
Green Belt
Green Belt

PostSubject: Re: The "Why?" Thread.   The "Why?" Thread. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 4:00 pm

Why does it seem that every year more crap movies come out and fewer quality ones come out?
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: The "Why?" Thread.   The "Why?" Thread. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 4:20 pm

because Hollywood is out of movie ideas.

Why do some guys fight like girls?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: The "Why?" Thread.   The "Why?" Thread. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 4:31 pm

NoRegret...did my OU sig inspire you OSU sig? or did I just miss it or is it totally unrelated?
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: The "Why?" Thread.   The "Why?" Thread. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 5:18 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
NoRegret...did my OU sig inspire you OSU sig? or did I just miss it or is it totally unrelated?

id be lying if i said I thought of it, I can take it down if ya'd like
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: The "Why?" Thread.   The "Why?" Thread. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 8:15 pm

NoRegret wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:

id be lying if i said I thought of it, I can take it down if ya'd like

No I think it's cool as shit, football time! represent!
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: The "Why?" Thread.   The "Why?" Thread. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 9:43 pm

NoRegret wrote:
@ Franklinfan- I eat what I want at this age because I work it off with lifting and conditioning.

You kind of missed the point, didn't you? You're 19, so obviously unless you eat like a horse and sit on your ass you wouldn't understand what Franklin's talking about. Do you think that because we are near or over 40 that we don't have a routine of any kind? I still bust my ass almost daily with exercise, maybe even moreso than when I was 20 and I guarantee that I can't eat NEAR what I was able to get away with then!!! You'll get an awakening one day, my boy... Just continuing to get cardio and hitting the weights doesn't make you immune to aging and a slowing metabolism.

Why huh?... Alright, why is it that on MMA message boards immaturity and ignorance is celebrated while wisdom, stability and maturity is scoffed at?
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: The "Why?" Thread.   The "Why?" Thread. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 12:11 am

LikesToFightGuy wrote:
NoRegret wrote:
@ Franklinfan- I eat what I want at this age because I work it off with lifting and conditioning.

You kind of missed the point, didn't you? You're 19, so obviously unless you eat like a horse and sit on your ass you wouldn't understand what Franklin's talking about. Do you think that because we are near or over 40 that we don't have a routine of any kind? I still bust my ass almost daily with exercise, maybe even moreso than when I was 20 and I guarantee that I can't eat NEAR what I was able to get away with then!!! You'll get an awakening one day, my boy... Just continuing to get cardio and hitting the weights doesn't make you immune to aging and a slowing metabolism.

Why huh?... Alright, why is it that on MMA message boards immaturity and ignorance is celebrated while wisdom, stability and maturity is scoffed at?

No need to get all huffy on the internet about your weight bud. Everyone knows it will catch up with them someday. Was I denying that? NO so get off my nutsack about it.

and why is immaturity and ignorance celebrated? Where do you see this at? are you viewing the Reputation or something? If that's what you're basing your question and rather bold statement off of, im pretty shocked LTFG, I didnt expect you to come at me with any kinda hostility, but its cool bro.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: The "Why?" Thread.   The "Why?" Thread. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 12:17 am

Why do some people have the inability to sense sarcasm?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: The "Why?" Thread.   The "Why?" Thread. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 10:01 am

NoRegret put your Buckeyes back up, represent son! Football time!
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: The "Why?" Thread.   The "Why?" Thread. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 10:05 am

The Buckeyes are back in the house!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: The "Why?" Thread.   The "Why?" Thread. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 10:07 am

ha ha good shit, one of my buddies is from Cleveland and a big Buckeye fan. I hope you take out USC this year.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: The "Why?" Thread.   The "Why?" Thread. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 10:09 am

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
ha ha good shit, one of my buddies is from Cleveland and a big Buckeye fan. I hope you take out USC this year.

you and me both...the Trojans are my second most hated team right behind....im sure you can guess who lol
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: The "Why?" Thread.   The "Why?" Thread. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 10:16 am

NoRegret wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:

you and me both...the Trojans are my second most hated team right behind....im sure you can guess who lol

I hate USC as well but I'm sure you also know who my most hated team is lol
Back to top Go down
franklinfan2
Green Belt
Green Belt

PostSubject: Re: The "Why?" Thread.   The "Why?" Thread. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 10:20 am

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
NoRegret wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:

You're just jealous cuz your school doesn't have a song like Texas does. "Farewell to Texas University, chikeelickee Do!" My local radio station plays that song every morning. It's hilarious.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: The "Why?" Thread.   The "Why?" Thread. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 10:23 am

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
NoRegret wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:

the Baylor Bears huh? Yeah they're a tough team haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "Why?" Thread.   The "Why?" Thread. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The "Why?" Thread.
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next