Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New Presidential Poll

Go down 
+12
Farmer1906
WinstonSmith
franklinfan2
GDPofDRC
MMAEYES
OU
KingsOwn19
Cu Bu
captain organic
acccardinal12
Ziggy116
oggy420
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Who would you vote for president in 2012?
1. Barack Obama
New Presidential Poll - Page 2 Vote_lcap33%New Presidential Poll - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 6 ]
2. Mitt Romney
New Presidential Poll - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%New Presidential Poll - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
3. Ron Paul
New Presidential Poll - Page 2 Vote_lcap56%New Presidential Poll - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 56% [ 10 ]
4. Newt Gingrich
New Presidential Poll - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%New Presidential Poll - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
5. Other
New Presidential Poll - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%New Presidential Poll - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 18

AuthorMessage
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

New Presidential Poll - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Presidential Poll   New Presidential Poll - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 12:44 pm

OU wrote:
G.W. was underrated and over criticized. The "promises" and slogans that got Obama elected are what grind my gears.

While every president gets over criticized, Im not calling anyone who oversaw a major terrorist attack, a war based on false intelligence, a growing dept despite strong economic growth(which of coarse was built on shakey foundaton which led to), and a major economic collapse, underrated.
Back to top Go down
WinstonSmith
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
WinstonSmith

Favorite Fighter(s) : Marvin Hagler,Ben Henderson,Rich Franklin,Clay Guida

PostSubject: Re: New Presidential Poll   New Presidential Poll - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 2:21 pm

Ron Paul
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: New Presidential Poll   New Presidential Poll - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 2:49 pm

captain organic wrote:
OU wrote:
G.W. was underrated and over criticized. The "promises" and slogans that got Obama elected are what grind my gears.

While every president gets over criticized, Im not calling anyone who oversaw a major terrorist attack, a war based on false intelligence, a growing dept despite strong economic growth(which of coarse was built on shakey foundaton which led to), and a major economic collapse, underrated.

could you criticize our current president cap?
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: New Presidential Poll   New Presidential Poll - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 8:43 pm

Obama has done nothing but extend Bush's policies. There is really no difference. What changed besides even more debt, wars, loss of civil liberties?

And the fact is, the only candidate who represents REAL change of any kind is Ron Paul. That is why the establishment fears him. Big government wants to keep the status quo going even though it is not good for the american people and certainly not sustainable.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

PostSubject: Re: New Presidential Poll   New Presidential Poll - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 9:02 pm

oggy420 wrote:
Obama has done nothing but extend Bush's policies. There is really no difference. What changed besides even more debt, wars, loss of civil liberties?

And the fact is, the only candidate who represents REAL change of any kind is Ron Paul. That is why the establishment fears him. Big government wants to keep the status quo going even though it is not good for the american people and certainly not sustainable.

Do you think if Paul gets elected he will be able to enact 'real' change?
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: New Presidential Poll   New Presidential Poll - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 9:05 pm

Ziggy116 wrote:
oggy420 wrote:

On certain things that the president has direct power over like the wars, yes. Other things will be tougher but i like Americas chances of getting back on track with Ron Paul as president far more than any of the other candidates.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: New Presidential Poll   New Presidential Poll - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 9:53 am

Cu Bu wrote:
captain organic wrote:
OU wrote:

could you criticize our current president cap?

Sure, should have done more in terms of economic recovery right off the bat(infrastructure), and the stimulas package he did implement did not produce the results promised, taking the dept to even higher levels, not putting in better regulations on the banking industry.

Those are some obvious specifics.

In more general aspects, he gives too much in negotiations, should stick more to his principals.

Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: New Presidential Poll   New Presidential Poll - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 9:59 am

And Paul is clearly the only guy promising real change.

Could he enact it? Well the fact that he has control over the military, which is one segment of the big 3 in terms of budget, I think he has a clear leg in in terms of reducing the countries dept problem. So with that alone, yeah he would bring change.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: New Presidential Poll   New Presidential Poll - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 10:36 pm

Ron Paul is literally less than 5 minutes from my house right now and I had no idea. Too bad, would've liked to have gone. Not a huge fan of attending rallies, but town hall's I can get down with. Went to one with under 50 people when Obama was running and it was pretty cool, pretty much everyone got at least one question.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: New Presidential Poll   New Presidential Poll - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 10:37 pm

oggy420 wrote:
Ziggy116 wrote:
oggy420 wrote:

On certain things that the president has direct power over like the wars, yes. Other things will be tougher but i like Americas chances of getting back on track with Ron Paul as president far more than any of the other candidates.

I know you think I always disagree with you but for the record I was just wondering if you were delusional or not. lol! j/k Og

Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: New Presidential Poll   New Presidential Poll - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 11:32 pm

Zigg was it this one?

Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: New Presidential Poll   New Presidential Poll - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 11:43 pm

Could be, looks like the place.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: New Presidential Poll   New Presidential Poll - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 12:21 am

you know he's gonna win Iowa, right? You should be proud your state has so many smart people Smile
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

PostSubject: Re: New Presidential Poll   New Presidential Poll - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 1:56 am

i did a bit of time in Iowa they may be smart but the women look like they are built for hard work
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: New Presidential Poll   New Presidential Poll - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 1:58 am

haha im sure there are some cute girls from Iowa
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: New Presidential Poll   New Presidential Poll - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 1:02 pm

Kate Austen, Shawn Johnson, and Lara Flynn Boyle are from Iowa not to mention the stunning Donna Reed.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: New Presidential Poll   New Presidential Poll - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 7:08 pm

Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: New Presidential Poll   New Presidential Poll - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 9:33 pm

Cu Bu wrote:
i did a bit of time in Iowa they may be smart but the women look like they are built for hard work

Thanks for getting a hold of me fuck face. There are plenty of pigs here but we have our fair share of 9's and 10's. I'm sure Oklahoma has no pigs right? lol
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: New Presidential Poll   New Presidential Poll - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 9:33 pm

oggy420 wrote:
you know he's gonna win Iowa, right? You should be proud your state has so many smart people Smile

He might, we'll see soon...
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

PostSubject: Re: New Presidential Poll   New Presidential Poll - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 6:44 pm

Ziggy116 wrote:
Cu Bu wrote:

Thanks for getting a hold of me fuck face. There are plenty of pigs here but we have our fair share of 9's and 10's. I'm sure Oklahoma has no pigs right? lol

lol it was like january/feb 07
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: New Presidential Poll   New Presidential Poll - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 3:23 pm

Cu Bu wrote:
Ziggy116 wrote:
Cu Bu wrote:

lol it was like january/feb 07

Just messin around. Next time...
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: New Presidential Poll   New Presidential Poll - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 9:25 pm

well if that is all the votes we're gonna get then it looks like Ron Paul wins cheers
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: New Presidential Poll   New Presidential Poll - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 10:28 pm

oggy420 wrote:
well if that is all the votes we're gonna get then it looks like Ron Paul wins cheers

Since I really have no faith in anyone, he'll get my vote...just for the Ogster
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: New Presidential Poll   New Presidential Poll - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 4:06 pm

new poll on drudge report with over 165,000 votes has ron paul in 1st with 29%, Romney 25%, Santorum 18%
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: New Presidential Poll   New Presidential Poll - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 10:42 pm

23/23/23 so far with Santorum coming out of no where. I really can't stand Romney but having 3 tied at the top just helps him I think
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Presidential Poll   New Presidential Poll - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Presidential Poll
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next