Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New Presidential Poll

Go down 
+12
Farmer1906
WinstonSmith
franklinfan2
GDPofDRC
MMAEYES
OU
KingsOwn19
Cu Bu
captain organic
acccardinal12
Ziggy116
oggy420
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Who would you vote for president in 2012?
1. Barack Obama
New Presidential Poll Vote_lcap33%New Presidential Poll Vote_rcap
 33% [ 6 ]
2. Mitt Romney
New Presidential Poll Vote_lcap6%New Presidential Poll Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
3. Ron Paul
New Presidential Poll Vote_lcap56%New Presidential Poll Vote_rcap
 56% [ 10 ]
4. Newt Gingrich
New Presidential Poll Vote_lcap5%New Presidential Poll Vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
5. Other
New Presidential Poll Vote_lcap0%New Presidential Poll Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 18

AuthorMessage
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

New Presidential Poll Empty
PostSubject: New Presidential Poll   New Presidential Poll EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 12:07 am

Ok it's pretty clear now who the real choices are going into the republican primaries. I wanna see where everyone is standing at this point. Is it going to be 4 more years of Obama? Has Newt talked his way to your vote? Has Mitt impressed you with his work in the private sector? Or has the consistency and constitutional approach of Ron Paul won you over? Wherever your leaning right now let us know and why. I want to get a good sample here so it would be appreciated if everyone voted.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

PostSubject: Re: New Presidential Poll   New Presidential Poll EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 1:05 am

I really don't know at this point, if I vote at all. My gut tells me we will see 4 more years of Obama. I think Romney is out and Newt is a lock for the Rep nod.
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: New Presidential Poll   New Presidential Poll EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 11:31 am

Zigg do you still have the same view on Ron and that he can't win? Right now he is in a statistical tie in Iowa with Newt and polling 2nd in New Hampshire.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: New Presidential Poll   New Presidential Poll EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 12:54 pm

Ron Paul
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: New Presidential Poll   New Presidential Poll EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 1:12 pm

there we go bbc!
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: New Presidential Poll   New Presidential Poll EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 2:03 pm

oggy420 wrote:
there we go bbc!

Paul day, every day!
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

PostSubject: Re: New Presidential Poll   New Presidential Poll EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 5:43 pm

oggy420 wrote:
Zigg do you still have the same view on Ron and that he can't win? Right now he is in a statistical tie in Iowa with Newt and polling 2nd in New Hampshire.

If I vote he will probably get my vote. People can blame who they want for it, but I really don't think he can. VERY difficult for an Independent to do anything but steal votes. If he was younger I think he'd have a better chance but who knows. Hopefully I'm wrong, can't possibly be worse.
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: New Presidential Poll   New Presidential Poll EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 5:47 pm

If Paul comes out as the republican nominee, I'll jump the aisle. Otherwise Obama.

I'll vote Obama here, cause unfortuneately I don't see Paul winning the red vote.
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: New Presidential Poll   New Presidential Poll EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 5:50 pm

i honestly would like to know why someone would vote obama another 4 yrs
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: New Presidential Poll   New Presidential Poll EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 12:24 am

me too but then again i cant see myself voting fir Mit or Newt either
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: New Presidential Poll   New Presidential Poll EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 7:27 am

Romney.

I think he is easily a wisest choice to face the economy over anybody in the GOP field and especially over the economically hapless Obama. That is his selling point. I can see Mitt running foriegn affairs similar to Obama which overall i have not had a problem with. I think Obama is leaving Iraq open for Iran to move in, but i think overall he has shown that if we are fucked with we'll step on the throat..call it savage or what not but the US is not the only place in the world that wants to step on toes so we have to keep a strong presence. I think Obama has suprisingly done well in that regard and Romney would likely carry on the same way in that regard. Mainly by letting the intelligence and military do their jobs. Plus, Romney is the squeaky clean guy in the GOP field. By that i mean, We know that often election races are decided on a lot of things OUTSIDE of actual policy. The best thing people can call Mitt on is that he is morman, he's a flip flipper and some call him a RINO. Good luck running against a guys religion, Obama is not exactly mr consistancy himself, and it's not like conservatives not vote for Mitt in the election if it meant getting Obama out, although Mitt overall is too moderate for them. So the flip flop shit will become moot once Mitt gets outof the GOP race against firm conservative candidates who only look to please a party over the nation as a whole. Romney and Paul are the only two that can get needed republican, independent, and democrat votes IMO. Everybody talks about "who can debate with Obama" like it's still 2008. Obama didnt have 4 years of futility to answer for in 2008, and an economist and probably the best debater in the GOP field like Mitt will exploit Obama in debate in that regard. There is simply not other reason Romney would even be in the discussion if his strengths did not fall in line with the needs of the nation.

As for Ron Paul. Out of all the candidates, he most falls in line with my core beliefs for the US. I consider myself an independent who sides with conservatives fiscally, and has a pretty liberal POV on a lot of social things..but overall, i think government should see their way the fuck out of the american(rich or poor) lives outside of protecting basic laws, which Ron Paul has been the voice of in the GOP field. Domestically, i love Paul and support his throwback republicanisim...However,foriegn wise...i'm not confident that he won't come into office lackadasical and get our butthole fucked by some haters. I understand spending for wars and innocent lives but It's a small world and there are cultures out there who want to destroy it for no reason that has anything to do with life on earth. I think our presence(not the drug war, that needs to end) is absolutely necessary and Paul has been firmly anti-THAT..so, that is where we differ.

I have no confidence in Gingrich to win the presidency. I don't see Ron Paul getting the nod, and he does not have enough mass support to run as an independent and win, he'll end up just ruining the GOP candidate like a modern day Ross Perot. Romney is the best choice in debate, exploiting the failures of Obama, and debating on the most pressing topic, the economy.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: New Presidential Poll   New Presidential Poll EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 2:53 pm

Cu Bu wrote:
i honestly would like to know why someone would vote obama another 4 yrs

Core beliefs along with not buying into the vilification that right wing media has sent his way(which is so off base at times it is comical).

I know the economy sucks, but they were talking depression era calamity, and that was diverted. And despite repeated calls for it(see above), there has been no dipple dip.

Nabbing Osama, getting out of Iraq, not getting involved too deep in Libya as well as other mid east revolutions.

And if anyone thinks Newt or Mitt would offer some huge change in terms of stimulating the economy or cutting the defecit they are kidding themselves. Either guy would cut Obama care strictly for political reasons, and then pretty much business as usual after that.

If people want change, Paul is the way to go. I don't see how he is not the clear cut conservative choice. Only conservative up there.

Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: New Presidential Poll   New Presidential Poll EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 2:57 pm

G.W. was underrated and over criticized. The "promises" and slogans that got Obama elected are what grind my gears.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: New Presidential Poll   New Presidential Poll EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 9:45 pm

i dont understand how anyone can defend Obama's foreign policy. How is it any different than George Bush's foreign policy? Cheney even praised Obama's foreign policy... thats got to tell you something.

Obama won in 2008 because he blasted Bush for the Wars. He ran as a peace candidate who said he would close Guantanamo Bay, bring the troops home from Iraq - dont be fooled none of the troops in iraq are actually coming home, just being reassigned to the Syrian border or getting ready for Iran which is the next Iraq but will be unbelievably worse.

He expanded the war in Afghanistan, believe what you want about the Osama thing but it's a lie too he'd been dead for years, he bombed the fuck out of Libya, and now we are on the brink of at least 2 more major wars in Syria and Iran.

Yea he's really anti-war isn't he?
Infact he just today signed the NDAA national defense authorization act which ok's the Fed Gov to assassinate, torture, and detain any american citizen for life without ever getting a trial.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: New Presidential Poll   New Presidential Poll EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 10:00 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:
Romney.

I think he is easily a wisest choice to face the economy over anybody in the GOP field and especially over the economically hapless Obama. That is his selling point. I can see Mitt running foriegn affairs similar to Obama which overall i have not had a problem with. I think Obama is leaving Iraq open for Iran to move in, but i think overall he has shown that if we are fucked with we'll step on the throat..call it savage or what not but the US is not the only place in the world that wants to step on toes so we have to keep a strong presence. I think Obama has suprisingly done well in that regard and Romney would likely carry on the same way in that regard. Mainly by letting the intelligence and military do their jobs. Plus, Romney is the squeaky clean guy in the GOP field. By that i mean, We know that often election races are decided on a lot of things OUTSIDE of actual policy. The best thing people can call Mitt on is that he is morman, he's a flip flipper and some call him a RINO. Good luck running against a guys religion, Obama is not exactly mr consistancy himself, and it's not like conservatives not vote for Mitt in the election if it meant getting Obama out, although Mitt overall is too moderate for them. So the flip flop shit will become moot once Mitt gets outof the GOP race against firm conservative candidates who only look to please a party over the nation as a whole. Romney and Paul are the only two that can get needed republican, independent, and democrat votes IMO. Everybody talks about "who can debate with Obama" like it's still 2008. Obama didnt have 4 years of futility to answer for in 2008, and an economist and probably the best debater in the GOP field like Mitt will exploit Obama in debate in that regard. There is simply not other reason Romney would even be in the discussion if his strengths did not fall in line with the needs of the nation.

As for Ron Paul. Out of all the candidates, he most falls in line with my core beliefs for the US. I consider myself an independent who sides with conservatives fiscally, and has a pretty liberal POV on a lot of social things..but overall, i think government should see their way the fuck out of the american(rich or poor) lives outside of protecting basic laws, which Ron Paul has been the voice of in the GOP field. Domestically, i love Paul and support his throwback republicanisim...However,foriegn wise...i'm not confident that he won't come into office lackadasical and get our butthole fucked by some haters. I understand spending for wars and innocent lives but It's a small world and there are cultures out there who want to destroy it for no reason that has anything to do with life on earth. I think our presence(not the drug war, that needs to end) is absolutely necessary and Paul has been firmly anti-THAT..so, that is where we differ.

I have no confidence in Gingrich to win the presidency. I don't see Ron Paul getting the nod, and he does not have enough mass support to run as an independent and win, he'll end up just ruining the GOP candidate like a modern day Ross Perot. Romney is the best choice in debate, exploiting the failures of Obama, and debating on the most pressing topic, the economy.

"However,foriegn wise...i'm not confident that he won't come into office lackadasical and get our butthole fucked by some haters. I understand spending for wars and innocent lives but It's a small world and there are cultures out there who want to destroy it for no reason that has anything to do with life on earth. I think our presence(not the drug war, that needs to end) is absolutely necessary and Paul has been firmly anti-THAT..so, that is where we differ"

ok. im just trying to understand where you are coming from. So you believe that if Ron Paul were president and ended all these wars and brought our troops home, that we would get attacked? While i understand this logic it is flawed because no one attacks us because we are "free and prosperous". That is propaganda. Even the CIA admits that an overwhelming majority of terrorist attacks are the result of blowback, or the unintended consequences of covert operations by our government. We are hated because we occupy sovereign nations, steal their resources, kill their people, and act like we are the policemen of the world. Please don't fall for the "RA RA support our troops or your not American!" shit. You might not know this but the troops actually overwhelmingly support Ron Paul. He gets more donations from active duty military and veterans than triple all other republican candidates combines and yes, way more than even Obama.

Please watch this video in its entirety - https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=I8NhRPo0WAo

and if you are interested read - Confessions of an Economic Hitman by NSA agent John Perkins

Last edited by oggy420 on Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: New Presidential Poll   New Presidential Poll EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 9:47 am

captain organic wrote:
If people want change, Paul is the way to go. I don't see how he is not the clear cut conservative choice. Only conservative up there.

Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: New Presidential Poll   New Presidential Poll EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 9:49 am

oggy420 wrote:
Infact he just today signed the NDAA national defense authorization act which ok's the Fed Gov to assassinate, torture, and detain any american citizen for life without ever getting a trial.

Heard about that and I'm pissed about it, how does that get threw???
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: New Presidential Poll   New Presidential Poll EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 12:29 pm

it didnt get thrown it got through
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Presidential Poll   New Presidential Poll EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 12:48 pm

Four more years !
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: New Presidential Poll   New Presidential Poll EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 12:48 pm

captainorganic wrote:

I can clearly see why he is not the conservative choosey conservatives choose.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: New Presidential Poll   New Presidential Poll EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 1:03 am

because he's not an establishment corporate owned neo-con who will do whatever the people with money tell him to
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: New Presidential Poll   New Presidential Poll EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 1:31 am

Ninja's place smart ads tonight!

New Presidential Poll Ninjas10
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
franklinfan2
Green Belt
Green Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rich Franklin duh!

PostSubject: Re: New Presidential Poll   New Presidential Poll EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 11:14 am

OU wrote:
G.W. was underrated and over criticized. The "promises" and slogans that got Obama elected are what grind my gears.

You do realize that the only way a presidential candidate is has any chance of getting elected is to make promises that he has no chance of keeping?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: New Presidential Poll   New Presidential Poll EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 11:18 am

franklinfan2 wrote:
OU wrote:

You do realize that the only way a presidential candidate is has any chance of getting elected is to make promises that he has no chance of keeping?
I don't remember it ever getting to that extreme before. The slogan "Yes we can" got more votes then the man that is Obama. The idea of Obama is what was elected.
Back to top Go down
franklinfan2
Green Belt
Green Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rich Franklin duh!

PostSubject: Re: New Presidential Poll   New Presidential Poll EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 11:22 am

That's true. The "yes we can" slogan made you feel like a lot was going to get accomplished during his presidency.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Presidential Poll   New Presidential Poll Empty

Back to top Go down

New Presidential Poll
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next