Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dana on recent cuts/Golden Glory relationship

Go down 
+11
MMAEYES
throwdownfight1
killerofchicken
LA
OU
gomez1012
KingsOwn19
Ludo
SOKO
GDPofDRC
bobbitt15
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

Dana on recent cuts/Golden Glory relationship - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dana on recent cuts/Golden Glory relationship   Dana on recent cuts/Golden Glory relationship - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 9:44 pm

Yeah so many awesome fights for him there
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Dana on recent cuts/Golden Glory relationship   Dana on recent cuts/Golden Glory relationship - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 9:54 pm

Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Dana on recent cuts/Golden Glory relationship   Dana on recent cuts/Golden Glory relationship - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 9:56 pm

Covers some different stuff too but also some of the GG thing
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Dana on recent cuts/Golden Glory relationship   Dana on recent cuts/Golden Glory relationship - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 2:10 am

bobbitt15 wrote:
LA wrote:
freakzilla wrote:
Golden Glory Says Alistair Overeem Would Sign a UFC-Only Deal

http://www.mmafighting.com/2011/08/11/golden-glory-says-alistair-overeem-would-sign-a-ufc-only-deal/

Despite the rancor between Golden Glory and the UFC, which resulted in several of the Dutch promotion's fighters being released from their Zuffa contracts, top Golden Glory star Alistair Overeem is still interested in signing an exclusive deal with the UFC.

That is one of the revelations in a statement that Golden Glory co-owner Bas Boon released on Thursday.

"We just want to be able to produce great fighters and create great fights for the fans," Boon said in the statement. "We have no intention for co-promotion deals and are even willing to make an exclusive deal for Alistair Overeem to fight in the UFC, if the terms are right."

Needed it's own thread, "Ok, we can do it your way". Sticking with my Reem's next MMA fight is in the UFC prediction, Title shot, Brock or Mir. This stuff is almost too all over the place from both sides, what if it was all bullshit and just a way to get Reem in the UFC without any hangups.

That would be hilarious. Someone posted that article on danas twitter and he said well it looks like we can make a deal then

I read Dana's comments on Junkie today I think, this thing will get done as predicted, both sides have too much to gain. Othereem might not be brought back, but Einemo will get another go eventually and I'd hope Marloes as well, she def should, might take a fight, who knows..

On it all being a front, seriously NOT saying it is, but imagine? I'd think Zuffa could do whatever the fuck they wanted, but I've read they could face possible lawsuits from Showtime if they had just went out and moved Reem over. So instead they BS up this shit, make it look good by dropping other GG fighters only of which Marloes was a big deal other then Reem, act like they worked it out and boom he's in the UFC and you danced around porblems. Again though I just made that up...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dana on recent cuts/Golden Glory relationship   Dana on recent cuts/Golden Glory relationship - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dana on recent cuts/Golden Glory relationship
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5