Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Marloes Coenen Disses Alistair Overeem, Defends Golden Glory

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Marloes Coenen Disses Alistair Overeem, Defends Golden Glory  Empty
PostSubject: Marloes Coenen Disses Alistair Overeem, Defends Golden Glory    Marloes Coenen Disses Alistair Overeem, Defends Golden Glory  EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 9:54 am

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2012/4/26/2976100/ufc-marloes-coenen-disses-alistair-overeem-defends-golden-glory-invicta-mma-news
Former Strikeforce women's 135-pound champion Marloes Coenen is in the main event of the first Invicta FC card this weekend (BE will have live coverage), and she's doing the media rounds to promote the card. In an interview with Mauro Ranallo on The MMA Hour, she was asked about UFC heavyweight Alistair Overeem and his recent suspension by the Nevada State Athletic Commission. And she didn't hold back at all when talking about the former Golden Glory fighter (transcript via MMA Weekly):
Quote :

"When Alistair got the deal (with the UFC), he abandoned (Golden Glory)," declared Coenen. "He said he wants to surround himself with smart people, but you know what happened yesterday (the NSAC suspension), I don’t know how smart those people are. He said a lot of lies and it was really hurtful for me because I know what happened.

"And it makes me look bad because I’m with (Golden Glory). He said they weren’t a good management team, but I know what they did for him. When he lost five fights in a row a long while ago, Martijn de Jong stuck with him and believed in him, and the same goes with the management."

The rest of her statement is after the jump, and she even makes reference to a court case Overeem had to deal with in the Netherlands.

Quote :
"When Alistair had a big fight in the Netherlands because he didn’t want to pay 50 cents to the woman that sits at the toilet, it was the Golden Glory team that kept him out of jail. I know so many things they did for him, so when he calls them criminals, it’s not true.

"I’m with Golden Glory; so when he calls them bad he indirectly talks bad about me. It makes me look like a person who can’t make good decisions.

"If he wants to leave the team, I’m fine with that, he’s a grown man and can make his own decisions. But don’t stab them in the back and make them look bad when they’ve worked so hard for you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marloes Coenen Disses Alistair Overeem, Defends Golden Glory    Marloes Coenen Disses Alistair Overeem, Defends Golden Glory  EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 10:13 am

I wouldn't pay 50 cents to a woman sitting next to the toilet, I like to do my poops in peace.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Marloes Coenen Disses Alistair Overeem, Defends Golden Glory    Marloes Coenen Disses Alistair Overeem, Defends Golden Glory  EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 10:19 am

Ali wrote:
I wouldn't pay 50 cents to a woman sitting next to the toilet, I like to do my poops in peace.
If you are at a fancy resturant, you will follow the proper etiquette.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marloes Coenen Disses Alistair Overeem, Defends Golden Glory    Marloes Coenen Disses Alistair Overeem, Defends Golden Glory  EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 10:23 am

OU wrote:
Ali wrote:

I always do, I keep my belching and ass scratching to a minimum.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Marloes Coenen Disses Alistair Overeem, Defends Golden Glory    Marloes Coenen Disses Alistair Overeem, Defends Golden Glory  EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 10:26 am

Ali wrote:
OU wrote:
Ali wrote:

What do you have against someone trying to make an honest living? That's the persons job, to sit there in the bathroom. You would disrespect that blue collar worker by refusing to pay? Sounds pretty shitty to me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marloes Coenen Disses Alistair Overeem, Defends Golden Glory    Marloes Coenen Disses Alistair Overeem, Defends Golden Glory  EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 10:27 am

OU wrote:
Ali wrote:
OU wrote:
Ali wrote:

What do you have against someone trying to make an honest living? That's the persons job, to sit there in the bathroom. You would disrespect that blue collar worker by refusing to pay? Sounds pretty shitty to me.

Dude I was joking, you should know me by now OU.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Marloes Coenen Disses Alistair Overeem, Defends Golden Glory    Marloes Coenen Disses Alistair Overeem, Defends Golden Glory  EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 10:28 am

Ali wrote:
OU wrote:
Ali wrote:
OU wrote:
Ali wrote:

Snob.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Marloes Coenen Disses Alistair Overeem, Defends Golden Glory    Marloes Coenen Disses Alistair Overeem, Defends Golden Glory  EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 10:29 am

I'm just giving you shit. I'm on the clock right now. You should know me...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marloes Coenen Disses Alistair Overeem, Defends Golden Glory    Marloes Coenen Disses Alistair Overeem, Defends Golden Glory  EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 10:29 am

OU wrote:
Ali wrote:
OU wrote:
Ali wrote:
OU wrote:
Ali wrote:

Snob.

If the woman's job is to sit there and prepare a sandwich for when I finish then I might pay her 25 cents.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Marloes Coenen Disses Alistair Overeem, Defends Golden Glory    Marloes Coenen Disses Alistair Overeem, Defends Golden Glory  EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 10:33 am

I always go with the AA line of questioning.
Marloes Coenen Disses Alistair Overeem, Defends Golden Glory  2Q==
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marloes Coenen Disses Alistair Overeem, Defends Golden Glory    Marloes Coenen Disses Alistair Overeem, Defends Golden Glory  EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 10:34 am

OU wrote:

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marloes Coenen Disses Alistair Overeem, Defends Golden Glory    Marloes Coenen Disses Alistair Overeem, Defends Golden Glory  EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 11:58 am

Ali wrote:
OU wrote:

lol!

lol!
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Marloes Coenen Disses Alistair Overeem, Defends Golden Glory    Marloes Coenen Disses Alistair Overeem, Defends Golden Glory  EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 9:42 pm

Haven't multiple guys since Overeem left also taken off citing disputes with the management at GG?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marloes Coenen Disses Alistair Overeem, Defends Golden Glory    Marloes Coenen Disses Alistair Overeem, Defends Golden Glory  Empty

Back to top Go down

Marloes Coenen Disses Alistair Overeem, Defends Golden Glory
Page 1 of 1