Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

If Cali legalizes weed?

Go down 
+14
gomez1012
Bigs03
Birdofthad
KingsOwn19
acccardinal12
Wolfgangsta
GDPofDRC
KrazyHorseBennett
OU
bobbitt15
LA
timthebim
NoRegret
oggy420
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 7:56 pm

I said that is why I would legalize it but I would put very strict sanctions on it. I also disagree with the whole alcohol is legal so weed should be! People throw it out there alot but they are two different things.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 7:58 pm

oggy420 wrote:
timthebim wrote:
Its only 1 state so far talking about and they have been talking about it for years and it still hasnt happened so I wouldnt worry about it just yet.

Well the vote is this november. Thats why i made this thread. It is becoming a reality and very soon. I just dont see why people want to fight this. There is so much more wrong with humanity and yet people want to fight against a plant? That gets you a little buzzed for like 2 hours? I can smoke and perform all my daily responsibilities. It's completely ridiculous to the point that i can't even understand the opposition on this subject. Who are politicans to decided that we can drink ourselves to death and yet a much more safer drug get's hundred of millions of dollars spent to fight it every year.,

Right now they are cutting sports abd music departments in A LOT of NY schools because we dont have the money.
Do you know what the number 1 cash crop is in america? Yea, it Pot.

Dude that shit has been going on here in northeast ohio for years now...welcome to the club. Now you can see one of the very many reasons that I have a short fuse these days from all the stress.

Over 8,000 abandoned homes in my former hometown...hell the suburb I live in, i've counted 30 abandoned homes within like a two square mile radius of where I live now...IN A SUBURB! You guys in the other states that dont live in the rust belt... I.e. (Michigan, Ohio, and Pennsylvania) dont have a clue yet...but its coming.

Dude I get it though...I smoked weed. Yeah, it mellows you out..so what? I dont see any actual benefits out of smoking weed man.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 7:59 pm

wow all you guys are seriously bumming me out. I though people have actually come a long way with this topic. I still think so even though you guys seem to embrace the negative stereotypes of pot smokers. I know so many successful people who blaze so i know what the truth is, i've educated myself on the subject, some of you still haven't and that's discouraging. The fact that you guys want to judge people negatively for using a plant to enjoy themselves? When you know damn well you do some shit that is probably way worse. I just wish people would educate themselves on this subject before blasting it.

Anyway im out. And yea im gonna smoke some pot tonight and enjoy it, because i can.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 7:59 pm

Stupid people shouldn't do anything that impairs their judgment. But responsible people shouldn't be penalized for those morons. Most dumbass potheads are dumbass' without weed. Take away weed and they are probably a dumbass alcoholic.
Point is responsible adults that know how to carry themselves should be allowed to enjoy weed.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 8:00 pm

There have never been very few deaths related to Marijuana, 85,000 deaths per year are related to alcohol.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 8:01 pm

oggy420 wrote:
wow all you guys are seriously bumming me out. I though people have actually come a long way with this topic. I still think so even though you guys seem to embrace the negative stereotypes of pot smokers. I know so many successful people who blaze so i know what the truth is, i've educated myself on the subject, some of you still haven't and that's discouraging. The fact that you guys want to judge people negatively for using a plant to enjoy themselves? When you know damn well you do some shit that is probably way worse. I just wish people would educate themselves on this subject before blasting it.

Anyway im out. And yea im gonna smoke some pot tonight and enjoy it, because i can.

U keep saying its only a plant! Fact is that plant is illegal right now like it or not.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 8:02 pm

timthebim wrote:
I said that is why I would legalize it but I would put very strict sanctions on it. I also disagree with the whole alcohol is legal so weed should be! People throw it out there alot but they are two different things.

You're right. Alcohol is actually way more dangerous.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 8:04 pm

oggy420 wrote:
timthebim wrote:

that maybe true but the fact is either used not responsibly are very dangerous.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 8:04 pm

tolivendiewithLA wrote:
There have never been very few deaths related to Marijuana, 85,000 deaths per year are related to alcohol.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 8:06 pm

I'm out, time to roll one up. I'll hit it once for you NoRegret
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 8:08 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Stupid people shouldn't do anything that impairs their judgment. But responsible people shouldn't be penalized for those morons. Most dumbass potheads are dumbass' without weed. Take away weed and they are probably a dumbass alcoholic.
Point is responsible adults that know how to carry themselves should be allowed to enjoy weed.

Yes, they should...thats how it has always been lol.

Learned that in like the 1st grade...if someone fucks something up...we all get penalized for it...matter of fact...that was something the marine corps instructors tried to instill in me and other recruits in the pool functions that we did...one guy does something stupid....we'd all get fucked for it.

Its how it has always been dude.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 8:09 pm

tolivendiewithLA wrote:
tolivendiewithLA wrote:

There are alot more car crashes than plane crashes so should every 1 start flying to work LOL? Same kinda stat. More people drink than smoke pot so of course there are more alcohol related deaths. also most people I know that smoke weed drink also, how about u?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 8:10 pm

wow this is a pointless debate with you. I'm gonna stop this conversation now to avoid wasting my time.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 8:11 pm

timthebim wrote:
oggy420 wrote:
timthebim wrote:

well you asked me not to compare alcohol and pot. That said im gonna have to ask you not to compare the effects. I have literally smoked way more weed than anyone should in one day. Guess what happened? I got really high, laughed at a lot of stupid things, went to sleep and woke up the next morning and was back to normal.

My sister on the other hand is one of those people who is completely against smoking pot, and yet goes out and get's wasted drunk. One night she had a few to many and i ended up having to drive her to the emergency room. She puked all over the car and me, and then had to get her stomach pumped so she wouldn't die.

Do you see my point?
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 8:13 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
wow this is a pointless debate with you. I'm gonna stop this conversation now to avoid wasting my time.

Damn dude...maybe I shoulda done debate back in high school...my close-minded opinionatedness (yeah I just made up a word, I think?) and internal rage would be enough to make anyone not named Wolfy quit! lol jp
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 8:14 pm

one time I smoked too much and I fell alseep. I escaped that dangerous situation though, I learned my lesson.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 8:16 pm

timthebim wrote:
tolivendiewithLA wrote:
tolivendiewithLA wrote:

There are alot more car crashes than plane crashes so should every 1 start flying to work LOL? Same kinda stat. More people drink than smoke pot so of course there are more alcohol related deaths. also most people I know that smoke weed drink also, how about u?

No it's because one impairs your judgment more than the other.

How about health related problems, what about addictiveness?

Marijuana has some of the same side effects as what you can read on over the counter perscritpion drugs, so should those be illegal?

Last edited by tolivendiewithLA on Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 8:17 pm

NoRegret wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:

Damn dude...maybe I shoulda done debate back in high school...my close-minded opinionatedness (yeah I just made up a word, I think?) and internal rage would be enough to make anyone not named Wolfy quit! lol jp

I'd rip you apart in a debate, I think that Sooners just doesn't want to waste his time
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 8:18 pm

oggy420 wrote:
timthebim wrote:
oggy420 wrote:
timthebim wrote:

well you asked me not to compare alcohol and pot. That said im gonna have to ask you not to compare the effects. I have literally smoked way more weed than anyone should in one day. Guess what happened? I got really high, laughed at a lot of stupid things, went to sleep and woke up the next morning and was back to normal.

My sister on the other hand is one of those people who is completely against smoking pot, and yet goes out and get's wasted drunk. One night she had a few to many and i ended up having to drive her to the emergency room. She puked all over the car and me, and then had to get her stomach pumped so she wouldn't die.

Do you see my point?

Definitely see ur point and remeber I am FOR legalizing weed, but any thing that is abused can have bad effects on people. I tend to drink far more than most when i am in the mood to drink and have never had any problems at all because u most be responsible in no matter what u do. I feel bad for ur sister but fact is she was very irrespnsible that not. I also have smoked tons of weed and ur right u hit a certain point and thats it ur just stoned but to say u can do all ur basic functions at work or inlife while u are stoned out of ur mind that tells me u need harder challenges in ur day to day life LOL.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 8:18 pm

Man us pot smokers are the scum of the earth huh? Sitting around and enjoying ourselves and laughing and having fun. Why did god even invent such an evil plant? Infact why does the human brain even have Cannabinoid receptors? We are clearly not ment to use this plant right?
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 8:20 pm

not really. Im a full time college student and work 2 jobs. I think my work is cut out for me tim. So dont mind me if while you are unwinding with a beer at night, i am ripping a bong lol.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 8:22 pm

Weed is he most misunderstood "drug" around
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 8:23 pm

tolivendiewithLA wrote:
NoRegret wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:

I'd rip you apart in a debate, I think that Sooners just doesn't want to waste his time

It was a joke...and depending on the topic, I beg to differ sir.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 8:24 pm

NoRegret wrote:
tolivendiewithLA wrote:
NoRegret wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:

It was a joke...and depending on the topic, I beg to differ sir.

clearly not this topic though
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 8:25 pm

oggy420 wrote:
Man us pot smokers are the scum of the earth huh? Sitting around and enjoying ourselves and laughing and having fun. Why did god even invent such an evil plant? Infact why does the human brain even have Cannabinoid receptors? We are clearly not ment to use this plant right?

Not what I said at all! I told u I am for it being legal and I dont even smoke it anymore. I think it should be sanctioned and if used right it is fine. I drink to enjoy myself and laugh and have fun and I dont want to dog u for doing the same.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

If Cali legalizes weed?
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next