Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

If Cali legalizes weed?

Go down 
+14
gomez1012
Bigs03
Birdofthad
KingsOwn19
acccardinal12
Wolfgangsta
GDPofDRC
KrazyHorseBennett
OU
bobbitt15
LA
timthebim
NoRegret
oggy420
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 12:23 am

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
great stuff is 80-100 a quarter. Man I miss the good ol day when nobody had a price over 65 bucks for some good.

Shit, I've paid 80 for an 8th before. Didn't like the price but the weed was sticky-icky-icky.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 12:54 am

i just got an 8th of some frosty looking shit for 55. Shit's delicious
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 1:06 am

second day of resin smoking. Burned the fuck out of my lips too. fuck all of you with a cattleprod.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 1:08 am

lol dude i cringe at the thought of anyone smoking resin, especially reggie resin No
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

Favorite Fighter(s) : Condit, Machida, Aldo, Bendo, KJ Noons, Dominick Cruz The Praying Mantis

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 1:12 am

Bigs03 wrote:
great stuff is 80-100 a quarter. Man I miss the good ol day when nobody had a price over 65 bucks for some good.

Shit, I've paid 80 for an 8th before. Didn't like the price but the weed was sticky-icky-icky.

you are getting ripped.. You should be able to sniff out some dank for 50-60 an 8th.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 1:49 am

Ah customer prices
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 10:22 am

Back in high school you could get the best shit around(not as good as I get now) for 100 a quarter and 50 a 8th. Could also get a QP of reggie for $140 back then. My how things have changed. They tax the shit out of you these days. Hell when my uncle was alive I could get a hell of deal.
Back to top Go down
gomez1012
Black Belt
Black Belt
gomez1012

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 11:36 am

Wolfgangsta wrote:
second day of resin smoking. Burned the fuck out of my lips too. fuck all of you with a cattleprod.

LOL

that was me last nite, I blaze through an 8th in about a week

I normally pay 40 for one, good shit though, buddy hooks me up, he buys it in bulk

Last weekend he got me some trainwreck like bud, $25 for an 8th, burned through it over the weekend lol

Cali trees!
Back to top Go down
gomez1012
Black Belt
Black Belt
gomez1012

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 11:37 am

If it happens to get legalized in Cali

$50 for an ounce cheers
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 11:40 am

I haven't smoked resin in years. I got a healthy supply of roaches and shake from when the hard times come. I can't smoke straight roach blunts so I got to mix atleast half bud and half roaches. I think it was Bird that said he keeps the roaches in the paper and just rolls up around it. I don't see how you can do that.
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 5:31 pm

GolbeZ wrote:
Bigs03 wrote:

you are getting ripped.. You should be able to sniff out some dank for 50-60 an 8th.

No shit, I don't normally pay over 50 for an 8th. I was just saying I've paid that much before under certain circumstances.
Back to top Go down
gomez1012
Black Belt
Black Belt
gomez1012

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 5:38 pm

Bigs03 wrote:
No shit, I don't normally pay over 50 for an 8th. I was just saying I've paid that much before under certain circumstances.

+1

Anything over 50 should be some fucking chronic or give me some grams of hash w/it
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 5:41 pm

never had hash before. Like I said I get some very quality shit for just a little more so I suffer thu the 60 for an 8th, sometimes even 65. The shit I can get for 45-50 isn't on the same level. It is totally worth it to have the best I can possibly get. Prices aren't too good but I don't think I could find any better quality anywhere around here.
Back to top Go down
gomez1012
Black Belt
Black Belt
gomez1012

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 5:56 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
never had hash before. Like I said I get some very quality shit for just a little more so I suffer thu the 60 for an 8th, sometimes even 65. The shit I can get for 45-50 isn't on the same level. It is totally worth it to have the best I can possibly get. Prices aren't too good but I don't think I could find any better quality anywhere around here.

Your missing out my friend

Takes you to another level What a Face
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 5:58 pm

I have never had the opportunity. I really don't know anyone around here that gets hash. That is one connect I have never come across.

Blunt O' clock. I'm out.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 6:24 pm

The closest thing to hash I've come is a big mixed bag of resin from my pieces and roach weed mixed with some regular chronic. ha.

Yo ive done that before, rolled the roaches in another paper unwrapped and smoked em again. It works. Ive smoked bligs of straight blig roach weed. Try smoking the roach later of that weed, boy o boy is that nasty. Headache city.
Back to top Go down
gomez1012
Black Belt
Black Belt
gomez1012

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 6:31 pm

def got to be careful with the resin, if you get it at the wrong time - headache 4sho

good or bad depending on what your looking for lol

Hash is awesome, my cousin hooks it up

ROCKS of it, throw a nice chunk into a bong and blow your brains out cherry
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 7:13 pm

Blonde hash is where it's at
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 9:20 pm

i've had hash, not well made hash, but hash. I'd love to get my hands on some of the concentrates they have out in Cali now
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 9:29 pm

I've had hash too, it definitely puts a new twist on getting stoned.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 10:03 am

My dro guy either got busted or is running around scared because of the big bust the other day. His number is disconnected. Sucks because he was my solid connect and I haven't talked to my other connects in months. So I have to awkwardly try to re-establish communication with those guys and hope they are still in buisness.
Sucks becasue I didn't find this out until after I ran out of good and tried to re-up. Very sad time for me Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 10:24 am

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
My dro guy either got busted or is running around scared because of the big bust the other day. His number is disconnected. Sucks because he was my solid connect and I haven't talked to my other connects in months. So I have to awkwardly try to re-establish communication with those guys and hope they are still in buisness.
Sucks becasue I didn't find this out until after I ran out of good and tried to re-up. Very sad time for me Crying or Very sad

That sucks man. This is why I can't wait for it to get legalized and we can just stop at the gas station like everybody else.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 10:27 am

The guys was just so consistant, doesn't matter what day or what time I called he always had it. Never a gap in time. But man he just disapeared so quickly, wasn't expecting it.
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 12:02 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
The guys was just so consistant, doesn't matter what day or what time I called he always had it. Never a gap in time. But man he just disapeared so quickly, wasn't expecting it.

Been there man. You'll find someone else but it sucks when your dealer gets out of the game. (or busted)
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 12:10 pm

I just got some super dankazoid the other night. Nice stuff, I know it was prob a bit of a waste but I rolled a b out of it the night I got it. Had to do it.

If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 10 Skunk-red-hair-bud-pic

Looks just like this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

If Cali legalizes weed?
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10