Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

If Cali legalizes weed?

Go down 
+14
gomez1012
Bigs03
Birdofthad
KingsOwn19
acccardinal12
Wolfgangsta
GDPofDRC
KrazyHorseBennett
OU
bobbitt15
LA
timthebim
NoRegret
oggy420
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 8:05 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
There are two secrets to rolling blunts.

1. Never fold.

2. Use lots and lots of spit.

Oddly, that's the same technique your wife uses when she's deepthroating my schlong.
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 8:07 pm

tolivendiewithLA wrote:
Blunts are reserved for certain occasions, IMO you don't waste dank herb in blunts all the time. I could take one hit and be sufficiently high, instead of overkill with a blunt. Pipes, Bongs, Joints is where it's at, don't taint the taste.

The best blunt roller I've ever net was a friend of mine who grewup smokin shwag so when he started smokin the D's, it was a breeze, perfectly rolled.

Great post. Blunts are really only for large groups IMO. Aside from that it's a waste of pot and they are definitely a big no-no if you have KB.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 8:08 pm

did a gravity bong today, fucking super baked....and hooka.... yea im good right now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 8:09 pm

and for joints i recommend bob marley pure hemp papers
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 8:09 pm

oggy420 wrote:
did a gravity bong today, fucking super baked....and hooka.... yea im good right now Very Happy

Gravity bongs are good if you act quickly, doesn't take long for that smoke to get stale. Hookas are cool.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 8:10 pm

ahaha nice. Yo the spit part is a rule but I'm tryin to resolve the folding aspect.

To the guy who asked how so to what I said, the reason I think this will have the opposite effect is it will force the government to act and that will make the feds come in and shut everything down. Oakland's pot pharmacys will be shuttered.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 8:11 pm

Bigs03 wrote:
oggy420 wrote:

Gravity bongs are good if you act quickly, doesn't take long for that smoke to get stale. Hookas are cool.

my friend has a glass on glass contraption that i can't even explain right now
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 8:13 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
ahaha nice. Yo the spit part is a rule but I'm tryin to resolve the folding aspect.

To the guy who asked how so to what I said, the reason I think this will have the opposite effect is it will force the government to act and that will make the feds come in and shut everything down. Oakland's pot pharmacys will be shuttered.

Anyone who thinks the federal gov't is going to allow pot smoking freely in any state is thinking wishfully and probably just finished a bowl of nug. There would be positives and negatives to it just like anything else. It'll never happen, though.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 8:14 pm

never say never!!!

Dude, you know we have a black president right?
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 8:14 pm

oggy420 wrote:
Bigs03 wrote:
oggy420 wrote:

That does sound fantastic.

One great thing about weed is that you learn to be resourceful. A pothead can find a way to smoke if he has weed...
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Man gravs serve no purpose other than to scratch the itch caused by the little-piece-making-elf we all have inside us. Messy and annoying. At least all the dumb home made ones are. You don't get any more stonederer off a grav than you would off a regular bong.

p4p worst homemade piece - a popcan with some holes stabbed in it.

p4p most convienant and easy to destroy in the event of impending discovery by authorities - apples and potatos.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 8:16 pm

oggy420 wrote:
Bigs03 wrote:
oggy420 wrote:

That he made in Stoner's workshop right?

Gravs are fun for a while, don't get me wrong, just kind of grown out of them.

Yes I am aware of the irony of talking about growing out of a method of smoking.
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 8:17 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Man gravs serve no purpose other than to scratch the itch caused by the little-piece-making-elf we all have inside us. Messy and annoying. At least all the dumb home made ones are. You don't get any more stonederer off a grav than you would off a regular bong.

p4p most convienant and easy to destroy in the event of impending discovery by authorities - apples and potatos.

Well, in lieu of a regular bong, a gravity serves up a huge hit and yeah, it's fun to make pot smoking contraptions.

Of course a can is horrible, the taste of aluminum really fucks up the taste of weed.

I wouldn't exactly call apples or potatoes convenient. It's all about the small glass piece. It's easy to conceal, only uses a small amount of weed, and hits just fine...even if it's only a one hitter.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 8:18 pm

nahh man if you've smoked a good well made gravity bong you'd have a different opinion. Personally i just dont have the time or energy to make one, but my friend is like the macgyver of stoners and he can make anything into a smoking piece.
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 8:19 pm

Shit man, I haven't smoked pot since UFC 103...this thread is making me want to take Mary Jane out real bad.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 8:22 pm

"Weed is from the earth. God put this here for me and you. Take advantage man, take advantage."
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 8:23 pm

Man I've smoked out of 100 gravs in my time. Too many.

Gas masks are the shit.

Bigs I mean more toward convienant if discovery is a risk or likelyhood. A small glass bowl is the perfered method for probably most smokers, except for those strange ghetto people that think being ghetto or hood means rolling everything, and that only strange whiteboys use pieces. Those fucks are way more annoying that the dude who won't stop whining the blunt you're about to roll is just gonna waste weed and to just smoke a bowl and give him the rest.
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 8:24 pm

oggy420 wrote:
"Weed is from the earth. God put this here for me and you. Take advantage man, take advantage."

Don't tempt me.

Seriously though, it took a lot for me to quit, the trip to UFC 103 was an aberration. Right now I'm looking for a new job so burning is out of the question.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 8:24 pm

word, i hear ya. Gotta do what ya gotta do.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 8:27 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:

I have done the can thing and the apple and potato. My personal favorite is the toilet paper roll with a hle and some foils with tiny holes poked in it.

On a side note I heard Jim Rome talking about some guys stealing a human skull to take bing rips out of. You wouldn't know anything about that would you?
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 8:28 pm

ughh i dont know how people smoke out of tin foil, no offense. It's just not very good for you.
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 8:30 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
Wolfgangsta wrote:

I have done the can thing and the apple and potato. My personal favorite is the toilet paper roll with a hle and some foils with tiny holes poked in it.

On a side note I heard Jim Rome talking about some guys stealing a human skull to take bing rips out of. You wouldn't know anything about that would you?

The Steamroller. My roommate in college used to make a great one. Instead of foil he would use a socket with a screen from a sink...then put tape around the edges to tighten it up. Worked great until the toilet paper roll got stale from the smoke.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 8:31 pm

oggy420 wrote:
ughh i dont know how people smoke out of tin foil, no offense. It's just not very good for you.

never knew that? Good looking out.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 8:37 pm

Steamrollers. Man it's been a while since I smoked out of one of those.

Foil is nasty but preferrable to popcans.

The bong I have now I made out of a honey bear.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 8:39 pm

i used to use an inhaler with a tin foil bowl when i first started smoking. Yuck.

I like the 1 hitter cigarette piece for driving.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

If Cali legalizes weed?
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next