Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

If Cali legalizes weed?

Go down 
+14
gomez1012
Bigs03
Birdofthad
KingsOwn19
acccardinal12
Wolfgangsta
GDPofDRC
KrazyHorseBennett
OU
bobbitt15
LA
timthebim
NoRegret
oggy420
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 8:46 pm

"I'm in love with Mary Jane.
I'm not the only one.
If Mary wanna play around,
I let her have her fun.
She's not the kind of girl
that you can just tie down.
She likes to spread her love
and turn your head around."
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 9:06 pm

Yo why isn't there a stereotype about pot and hardcore MMA fans? Im seeing a pattern.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 9:10 pm

Not really. A lot more people are regular pot smokers than you think. Remeber, there isn't a crop in the U.S. that makes more money per year than Cannabis. And it's not even remotely close.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 9:11 pm

and the negative stereotype about mma is that anyone who watches it is white trash, even though two black guys just headlined a 900,000 dollar ppv
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 9:30 pm

That was a historic moment though. And the only reason it did 900k is because of the added eyes from black families.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 9:32 pm

update : just smoked some nasty old resin. Been out for a couple days. Overall not worth it. Yuck.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 9:33 pm

idk about that. This fight was destined to do well. Way too much hype around it for anyone to pass up.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 9:34 pm

ughh Wolf dont worry i'll smoke some bomb ass piff for you tonight Wink
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 9:53 pm

oggy its well documented the interest from boxing fans and black people is what carried this fight. We discussed it before the card here, and they talked about it a bit on MMA live too.
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 11:41 pm

I'm not about to read nine pages of shit, however, I have experience being a pothead and being addicted to prescription pain killers. It's a fucking joke that doctors prescribe things like vicodon, hydrocodone, oxycodone, or oxycontin but weed is illegal with or without a prescription. I smoked weed like a fucking chimney for years and when I would run out...yeah I'd be bummed, but I wouldn't have diahrea, stomach pains, hot flashes, insomnia, or horrible pain in my legs...but I sure as hell had all those withdrawal symptoms when I ran out of vicodon.

Whoever decided weed should be illegal but we should prescribe pain killers to anyone who breaks a fingernail is an absolute fucking dildo. Weed is equally as effective as a pain killer without the addiction. It's also cheaper.

The government is full of dumbasses if they want to continue the war on weed but they can't see the prescription pill problem that is happening in this country right now. The government and law enforcement is a fucking joke on this matter.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 11:44 pm

The war on drugs is one of our greatest embarrassments.
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 11:57 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
The war on drugs is one of our greatest embarrassments.

Just under the word EXPENDABLES on Rashad's ass it should say "no pun intended"
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 11:58 pm

yo i dont get it
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 12:00 am

Maybe it would be funnier if the word was on the door of a shitter.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 1:09 am

well said bigs
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 1:21 am

Look at Rampage floating about a foot off the ground.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 2:36 am

I just found out that 80% of the people I work with all smoke. I won't go in to how I found out.

Okay this thick ass black chick that wants to fuck told me.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 10:16 am

Got some decent reg last night...finally. Sick of that dirt. Last shit I got just crumbled down to dust, I hate that shit. Not as bad if you are a pipe smoker. If the good shit wasn't so expesnsive it wouldn't even matter.

LA I don't pack bowls, I roll pinter little toothpicks of the good shit.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 10:24 am

If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 6 Marijuana-bust-trooper-k9-trooper-45000-trooper-se1
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 10:27 am

the shit i got last night, every single trichrome had it's head when you look at it under a scope. Very powerful stuff...
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 10:32 am

oggy420 wrote:
the shit i got last night, every single trichrome had it's head when you look at it under a scope. Very powerful stuff...

no habla? translation?
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 10:41 am

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
oggy420 wrote:

no habla? translation?

basically it was perfectly grown and all the crystals on the weed were fully developed

If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 6 Sp6r500w
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 10:47 am

oggy420 wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
oggy420 wrote:

no habla? translation?

basically it was perfectly grown and all the crystals on the weed were fully developed

Do you look at all you bud under a scope? You and LA are some weed connoisseurs. I just look at it in the sunlight and admire all the details I can.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 11:00 am

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
oggy420 wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
oggy420 wrote:

no habla? translation?

Do you look at all you bud under a scope? You and LA are some weed connoisseurs. I just look at it in the sunlight and admire all the details I can.

not always, but this is some real good shit. If you're not an experienced smoker this shit will knock you on your ass, one hitter quitter style. I mean i was really high before i even somked this bud, and yet i took one bong rip and felt a completely new high wash over my entire body. Wish you all could try it.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 11:09 am

Yeah I know the bud I have now is very good, but there is still a whole new level I have never gotten to see. If you see the pic I posted, that is what I have now and that shit ranks in the top 3 all time of what I have ever had if that tells you anything. Good, respectable bud but still not in the super elite catagory like the shit you are talking about. I smoke everyday, reg and bomb so my tolerence is pretty high.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

If Cali legalizes weed?
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next