Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

If Cali legalizes weed?

Go down 
+14
gomez1012
Bigs03
Birdofthad
KingsOwn19
acccardinal12
Wolfgangsta
GDPofDRC
KrazyHorseBennett
OU
bobbitt15
LA
timthebim
NoRegret
oggy420
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

If Cali legalizes weed? Empty
PostSubject: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 7:30 pm

Will it start a chain reaction? I think once the other states see what type of economic impact the legalization of marijuana has they will have to at least consider it. What do you guys think? I wonder if the federal Gov is gonna try to stop it?
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 7:31 pm

If they legalize weed, im leaving this already shitty country.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 7:32 pm

Are you serious?
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 7:34 pm

Why not legalize and tax the hell out of it??
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 7:35 pm

timthebim wrote:
Why not legalize and tax the hell out of it??

Because there are enough idiots in this country already as it is.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 7:36 pm

What Regret? your joking right?
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 7:37 pm

I agree but to must this shit isnt illegal already it seems. I just seem to think with as easy as it is to get and no real severe punishment the government could make some dough off of this. Just put very tight restrictions on it and like I said tax it.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 7:37 pm

Well all i can say to you NoRegret is that this is America, love it or leave it. If you think there are better countries out there for you then go find out for yourself. The grass isn't always greener on the other side bro. We have it good here, life is still hard but it could be a lot worse.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 7:39 pm

I honestly feel bad for NoRgeret. he is VERY misinformed. Man you are bumming me out man. I bet some of this fire kush i got would turn your frown upside down lol.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 7:39 pm

oggy420 wrote:
Well all i can say to you NoRegret is that this is America, love it or leave it. If you think there are better countries out there for you then go find out for yourself. The grass isn't always greener on the other side bro. We have it good here, life is still hard but it could be a lot worse.

Dude fuck you I was ready to take a bullet for this country.

Just because I dont want a buncha hopheads running around all the time doesnt make me a bad person. Drugs were fun in high school...its time to move on honestly.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 7:42 pm

wow dude you are a serious downer. Maybe if you weren't so close minded you would have a different take. Hop heads? Dude do you know what year it is?
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 7:43 pm

NoRegret wrote:
oggy420 wrote:

Dude fuck you I was ready to take a bullet for this country.

Just because I dont want a buncha hopheads running around all the time doesnt make me a bad person. Drugs were fun in high school...its time to move on honestly.

Regret i dont completely disagree with u Im just trying to find pluses because it will happen sooner or later anyways.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 7:44 pm

Like, I dont wanna be a dick man, but dont say love it or leave it because i have just as much country pride as the next guy...but if this country wants to go into a stoned haze for a few years til the government realizes its a bad idea and makes it illegal again...then I dont want to be here for it.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 7:44 pm

Weed is currently legal in Cali on the State level, but not the Federal level, I personally feel other notable states will follow suit in the next couple years. NY State I believe has a large debt correct? Legalizing on the state level would be a good way to help relieve some of that debt. Over time I feel it'd be in our country's best interest to have full legaliztion on the Federal level, you'll knock out money spent on illegal drug trading, and be able to cash in on it. Less money will be spent on drug trafficking, and they be able to focus on one less illegal drug.

Weed is no more harmful than most perscription drugs you can get over the counter.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 7:45 pm

and honestly if you knew how much money gets spent on this bogus drug war, specifically on weed, and then look at what a failure those laws have been then you would want this legalized.

And it's ok to have a beer, but not a joint? Why? Because some racist politicans years ago can feel like they were right for making a wonderful plant illegal?

I just dont get how some people think.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 7:46 pm

Its only 1 state so far talking about and they have been talking about it for years and it still hasnt happened so I wouldnt worry about it just yet.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 7:46 pm

oggy420 wrote:
wow dude you are a serious downer. Maybe if you weren't so close minded you would have a different take. Hop heads? Dude do you know what year it is?

I'm not close-minded at all...ive been around drugs alot more than the average person growing up. There are so many problems with this stuff being legalized that I could go on for a while. Wolfy would probably agree with me on this one...and probably only him since i think him and me are the only two on this site that dont currently smoke weed.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 7:47 pm

I dont either regret.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 7:49 pm

I don't have a problem with legalization since entirely too much money is being wasted on a bogus drug war and we're overcrowding jails with dudes who smoke pot. Its unneccessary and the money gained by taxing it could help out.

That said, I grew tired of hanging out with dudes who smoke pot on a regular basis a long, long time ago
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 7:50 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
I don't have a problem with legalization since entirely too much money is being wasted on a bogus drug war and we're overcrowding jails with dudes who smoke pot. Its unneccessary and the money gained by taxing it could help out.

That said, I grew tired of hanging out with dudes who smoke pot on a regular basis a long, long time ago

This.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 7:50 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:

I agree 100 percent that they definitely arent the funniest people to be around on most accounts.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 7:51 pm

I'm probably the exact opposite of what you think of when you think stoner
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 7:52 pm

tolivendiewithLA wrote:

U maybe but 90 percent smoke and sit there and look into space for a hour or 2.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 7:52 pm

timthebim wrote:
Its only 1 state so far talking about and they have been talking about it for years and it still hasnt happened so I wouldnt worry about it just yet.

Well the vote is this november. Thats why i made this thread. It is becoming a reality and very soon. I just dont see why people want to fight this. There is so much more wrong with humanity and yet people want to fight against a plant? That gets you a little buzzed for like 2 hours? I can smoke and perform all my daily responsibilities. It's completely ridiculous to the point that i can't even understand the opposition on this subject. Who are politicans to decided that we can drink ourselves to death and yet a much more safer drug get's hundred of millions of dollars spent to fight it every year.,

Right now they are cutting sports abd music departments in A LOT of NY schools because we dont have the money.

Do you know what the number 1 cash crop is in america? Yea, it Pot.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 7:53 pm

tolivendiewithLA wrote:

God I hope so dude...I've seen enough of my buddies melt into their couches for about 3 hours straight after smoking the stuff...I cant say im completely innocent cuz I did it for a couple years during high school but yeah man..I dont see any reason to do it anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? Empty

Back to top Go down

If Cali legalizes weed?
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next