Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

If Cali legalizes weed?

Go down 
+14
gomez1012
Bigs03
Birdofthad
KingsOwn19
acccardinal12
Wolfgangsta
GDPofDRC
KrazyHorseBennett
OU
bobbitt15
LA
timthebim
NoRegret
oggy420
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 8:42 pm

How about the bucket of water and a cut in half 2 liter bottle? That will kill ya if it is some good. Been years since that monster and I tangled.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 8:44 pm

The basic ghetto-grav. Tip - Sunny D bottles work better.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 8:52 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
The basic ghetto-grav. Tip - Sunny D bottles work better.

Back in the day the good ol faygo 3-liter was the best.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 8:56 pm

It's all about the glass, couldn't find anything exactly like what I own, but this is a hot piece I'd add to my collection.

If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 9 Attachment
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 8:58 pm

ahh man i wish i had a pic of my new piece, i'll try to post one later tonight
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 9:02 pm

That looks like some posionous catepiller or someshit.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 9:02 pm

You get hot glass like that ^, if so I like you even more

I have a 2 foot Bong, a Bubbler, Hammer, Sherlock, 2 Spoons, and a Chillum

The total price of all of them is a little embarrassing, but I've had em for years
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 9:06 pm

Glass pieces are best bought off homiez when their girlfriend gets on them to quit, or aquired in trades or when today's headshop goes out of business tomorrow. Never buy full price. Never.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 9:08 pm

the new bowl i just got is a custom hand blown one, ii'll post a pic of it later, i really like it it hit's nice and looks cool. Other than that i have a 2 foot bong, a lil 1 footer strait tube that is my personal favorite with and ice cube catcher, the thing is a little killer. I used to haved another nice little bowl piece but the cops made me smash it Sad
Back to top Go down
CombatSports4Life
Green Belt
Green Belt
CombatSports4Life

Favorite Fighter(s) : FEDOR

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 9:14 pm

Wisconsin is working on our current laws as well. Hopefully they come to their senses and make Wisco a more weed friendly.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 9:26 pm

Combat vs Anthony Johnson with the winner taking on Butterbean for the 400 pound title.
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 9:31 pm

An old friend of mine blows glass, haven't talked to him in forever but he used to make some badass pieces. Dragons and shit. I loved getting reefed and watching him work. He always had the best nug. He used to make shit just like this...

If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 9 Pipe57
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 9:33 pm

I'd buy that dragon new. Then again they'd probably ask 400 bucks for it.
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 9:36 pm

Well I bought one off of him for 100 but I'm sure for someone he didn't know it would be much more expensive. Those are the pieces you only break out on special occasions...if at all.
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 9:37 pm

He also made one with the bowl in the top of the dragon's head that was sweet. Can't find a picture of it, though.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 9:40 pm

My last name in Polish means the art of blowing glass
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 9:43 pm

I would be shocked if any of you even came close to rolling as many blunts as I do in a week. Since most of you don't seem to prefer it, it is a pretty safe bet. Like I said I smoke anywhere between 3-6 on weekdays since I don't smoke until after work. But on the weekend it is a min of 7 and usually between 9-12 I would guess. I don't roll all of them but atleast half of them. This has been my smoking habit for years now. I can roll big blunts in the XLs, I can rolls the cigarillos and the mini cigarillos. Hell I can even cut down a mini cig and roll a real tooth pic. Blunts are my specialty, the are my passion lol
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 9:46 pm

LA would probably slap the shit out of me if he saw the blunt of bomb I smoked about 45 min ago. Smoked with a buddy I haven't seen in awhile so it was a healthy little blunt of some bomb.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 10:07 pm

when I have alot of cash (IE when I don't quit my job) I smoke similar amount of blunts/joints, but not quite as many.

Yo me and you could smoke with our boys and I'm sure they'd be blunted off a few hits from one and we'd be itchin to smoke again 35 minutes later.

Expensive my friend. How much do you spend a week on it? A quarter usually lasts about a week for me.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 10:14 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
when I have alot of cash (IE when I don't quit my job) I smoke similar amount of blunts/joints, but not quite as many.

Yo me and you could smoke with our boys and I'm sure they'd be blunted off a few hits from one and we'd be itchin to smoke again 35 minutes later.

Expensive my friend. How much do you spend a week on it? A quarter usually lasts about a week for me.

I smoke reggie and bomb because I can't afford just bomb...being the chain blunt smoker I am. So I go thru about a quarter of bomb and a little more then a half of reggie a weak(approx.) On a weak day I pretty much smoke 1 an hour until I go to sleep. Usually just 2 pinters of bomb a day(weekday not weekend) and the rest reggie. Weekends though I can go thru an 8th of bomb easy if I don't watch myself.

edit- didn't include the price. Reggie is 25 for a half so I smoke about $35 a week. $125 for a quarter of dro so yeah it adds up. But I'm lucky that I don't have too many bills to pay and have a decent enough job for the moment.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 10:45 pm

tolivendiewithLA wrote:
My last name in Polish means the art of blowing glass

You do mean "Blowing ASS" don't you?
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 12:02 am

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Wolfgangsta wrote:

I smoke reggie and bomb because I can't afford just bomb...being the chain blunt smoker I am. So I go thru about a quarter of bomb and a little more then a half of reggie a weak(approx.) On a weak day I pretty much smoke 1 an hour until I go to sleep. Usually just 2 pinters of bomb a day(weekday not weekend) and the rest reggie. Weekends though I can go thru an 8th of bomb easy if I don't watch myself.

edit- didn't include the price. Reggie is 25 for a half so I smoke about $35 a week. $125 for a quarter of dro so yeah it adds up. But I'm lucky that I don't have too many bills to pay and have a decent enough job for the moment.

Damn 125 for a quarter, that's pretty expensive. Around here you can get some decent KB for 100/quarter. If you want northern lights or something you will pay at least 120, if not more. Depends on how good you're in with the dealer.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 12:07 am

Yeah I can get some decent for 100 a quarter, but if I want the best I can get I gotta spring for the legit, so that's what I do. Totally worth it. Story is it goes from Cali to San Antonio to Dallas to where I'm at. But who knows how much truth there is to that.
I got 3 dro connects but 1 if far above the others.
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 12:09 am

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Yeah I can get some decent for 100 a quarter, but if I want the best I can get I gotta spring for the legit, so that's what I do. Totally worth it. Story is it goes from Cali to San Antonio to Dallas to where I'm at. But who knows how much truth there is to that.
I got 3 dro connects but 1 if far above the others.

That's how it usually works. Having a good hook-up is vital in the pot game.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 12:21 am

great stuff is 80-100 a quarter. Man I miss the good ol day when nobody had a price over 65 bucks for some good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

If Cali legalizes weed?
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next