Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

If Cali legalizes weed?

Go down 
+14
gomez1012
Bigs03
Birdofthad
KingsOwn19
acccardinal12
Wolfgangsta
GDPofDRC
KrazyHorseBennett
OU
bobbitt15
LA
timthebim
NoRegret
oggy420
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 11:10 am

Ok guys, I got a completely random, interesting question about this.

If weed does become legal nationwide at some point....do jobs still say you cant do it....and start doing more random drug tests more often?
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 11:10 am

yea i hear you, i've been blazing like a chimney recently
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 11:13 am

NoRegret wrote:

If weed does become legal nationwide at some point....do jobs still say you cant do it....and start doing more random drug tests more often?

IMO it would be like alcohol. You can't show up drunk at work.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 11:16 am

oggy420 wrote:
yea i hear you, i've been blazing like a chimney recently

The only thing that helps my tolerence is I don't smoke on work days until after I get off work. So I won't smoke for the first time until like 4:00pm. That first blunt though gets me pretty good. On the weekends though I start with a wake and bake and don't stop until I'm alseep. Even on work days though I still get between 3-6 blunts before I go to sleep.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 11:18 am

damn dude that's a lot of blunts! Does that shit take a toll on your lungs?
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 11:19 am

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
NoRegret wrote:

IMO it would be like alcohol. You can't show up drunk at work.

I dunno man...IMO you are still gonna have those employers that arent gonna want drugs anywhere near their businesses and or drug users.

Only time will tell though.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 11:24 am

oggy420 wrote:
damn dude that's a lot of blunts! Does that shit take a toll on your lungs?

Yeah but I don't smoke alone if that means anything. Yeah I'm sure it is taking a toll on my lungs but fuck it. I have already had a tumor removed and my thyroid removed to avoid cancer. More surgeries to come down the road. I'm just doing my thing for now. Really don't know exactly what health problems lay ahead of me but odds are anything weed related will take a back seat to the other stuff.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 11:31 am

alright guys, well im goin fishin with an air force buddy that is home from leave...be on later to talk about this a little more.
Back to top Go down
gomez1012
Black Belt
Black Belt
gomez1012

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 1:23 pm

Vote yes in November! Weed
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 3:04 pm

Companies will still ban weed even if it's legalized. Especially if you work somewhere with hardcore safety policies and procedures. If gas pipeline workers come to work stoned we would have shit blowing up left and right.

Weed doesn't effect everyday activities, however, things that require a high level of concentration can get real difficult when you're reefed.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 3:30 pm

I imagine that would be sorted out via court cases and litigation. Someguy who works in an office fails a test and gets fired, says he wasn't high at work and the company says there really is no way to tell when he was high, so he sues. Medical scripts would sky rocket to counter this. It would be a legal circus for years afterward.

Anyway Cali can't legalize weed. The Feds shut that down a couple years ago.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
gomez1012
Black Belt
Black Belt
gomez1012

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 3:54 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
I imagine that would be sorted out via court cases and litigation. Someguy who works in an office fails a test and gets fired, says he wasn't high at work and the company says there really is no way to tell when he was high, so he sues. Medical scripts would sky rocket to counter this. It would be a legal circus for years afterward.

Anyway Cali can't legalize weed. The Feds shut that down a couple years ago.

Its going on the November ballot this year

Cali's broke ass needs the $$$
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 4:12 pm

They can vote on it all they want. There was a Fed law passed under Bush that would totally override it. It is just up to the Justice Dept and local officials to actually enforce it.

Under Obama I am sure no one will give that much of a fuck, but if Obama gets ousted in favor of a conservative Republican, which is likely, then you'd better believe the Feds will twist Cali's arm.

Did you know that our drinking laws in the US are all state laws? The reason they are uniform is because the feds threatened to take away transportaion funding from any state that didn't conform to the standard.

Did you also know that weed is completely illegal across Canada officially? The BC officials just simply choose not to enforce them.
Back to top Go down
gomez1012
Black Belt
Black Belt
gomez1012

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 4:27 pm

Well, still looks like they are try as hell to get it passed this year

http://www.taxcannabis.org/index.php/pages/analysis/
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 4:41 pm

All this will end up doing is destroy forever the likelyhood of weed being decriminalized imo.
Back to top Go down
gomez1012
Black Belt
Black Belt
gomez1012

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 4:48 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
All this will end up doing is destroy forever the likelyhood of weed being decriminalized imo.

hows that?

where do you live btw?

Downtown Oakland has a mini Amsterdam already, Oaksterdam - http://www.oaksterdam.com/
Even a school on growing it - http://www.oaksterdamuniversity.com/

There's medical clubs all around the state
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 4:55 pm

weed laws will never work. Honestly i want it to be legal for the good of the country. Everyone will always be able to get it, that will never be a problem. It honestly wouldn't make a difference to me besides being less paranoid when smoking in public.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 4:56 pm

Anyone that has seen Super High Me with Doug Benson knows that.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 5:17 pm

gomez1012 wrote:
Wolfgangsta wrote:

hows that?

where do you live btw?

Downtown Oakland has a mini Amsterdam already, Oaksterdam - http://www.oaksterdam.com/
Even a school on growing it - http://www.oaksterdamuniversity.com/

There's medical clubs all around the state
You lucky SOB! lol
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 5:20 pm

killer...Ninja's map says you are in Iowa, that correct?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 6:06 pm

bout to go smoke a blunt of the good shit. I'm sure LA wouldn't approve of this method but dammit that's my thing. Cut that stick down, minimum amount of paper. Still taste fantastic. Been waiting all day for this blunt.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 6:18 pm

Give me ur address, expect a glass piece
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 6:24 pm

Yo none of yall can roll a blunt like me. 0.

Nothin beats a blunt high.

Anyone ever done hot knives?
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 6:35 pm

Blunts are reserved for certain occasions, IMO you don't waste dank herb in blunts all the time. I could take one hit and be sufficiently high, instead of overkill with a blunt. Pipes, Bongs, Joints is where it's at, don't taint the taste.

The best blunt roller I've ever net was a friend of mine who grewup smokin shwag so when he started smokin the D's, it was a breeze, perfectly rolled.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 6:37 pm

There are two secrets to rolling blunts.

1. Never fold.

2. Use lots and lots of spit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If Cali legalizes weed?   If Cali legalizes weed? - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

If Cali legalizes weed?
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next