Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The ultimate movie discussion thread

Go down 
+11
Cu Bu
Ali
KingsOwn19
GDPofDRC
Ludo
josh200612
bobbitt15
Farmer1906
oggy420
killerofchicken
timthebim
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 1:24 pm

G.I Joe: Retaliation - Most of you here will probably hate but I enjoyed it because I knew what I was expecting when I purchased the ticket. The cliff battle was really cool though and it's never a chore to watch Adrianne Palicki walk around in tight outfits. 3.5/5

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1583421/?ref_=sr_1

Should be going to see Trance on Sunday.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 1:40 pm

Ali* wrote:
OU wrote:
Ali* wrote:
oggy420 wrote:
Argo was actually a good movie and historically accurate, showed how we overthrough a democratically elected leader and installed the brutal shah which led to what happened

Zero Dark thirty was not a good movie imo, i know im a horrible person for thinking that...

I think you're letting your personal views about American policy cloud your judgement about the movie, ZDK to me was a brilliant portrayal about obssession.

Argo is a great movie though I agree with you there.
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/osama-bin-laden-death-facts-surface-220127190.html
Quote :
There were “the Shooter” and “the Point Man.” Now a third member of SEAL Team 6 offers another account of the raid on Osama bin Laden that led to his death in 2011.

Shhh you'll wake up Oggy Laughing

?

are you talking about how there are several different confliciting accounts of OBL's killing? The seals are trying to sell you all wolf tickets yo, yall eating them right up
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 1:40 pm

Jesus Christ it was a joke Oggy Laughing
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 2:19 pm

ahh gotchya
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 2:42 pm

watched The Hobbit last night. Thought it was good minus the weird singing parts. Im a casual lotr fan. Love the battle scenes with the orks
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 12:49 pm

oggy420 wrote:
watched The Hobbit last night. Thought it was good minus the weird singing parts. Im a casual lotr fan. Love the battle scenes with the orks

I wish I had a set of lungs like Richard Armitage

Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 1:35 pm

I actually really liked the first 40 minutes, significantly more then the rest of the film. The two songs were good especially the misty mountain ode, i was actually surprised with the quality those scenes were able to be executed.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 1:53 pm

I thought the songs were awesome.
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 4:16 pm

What other song was there ? I only recall the Misty Mountains one.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 7:25 pm

Blunt the knives and smash the plates, that's what bilbo baggins hates!
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 12:58 pm

Trance - Fucking Amazing !!!! Great twists, outstanding performances from MacAvoy, Dawson, Cassel and a fantastic soundtrack. Danny Boyle continues to deliver and he's easily IMO one of the five best active directors in their prime today. It's probably the best film I've seen that's been released this year so far, the bar has been set very high indeed. 5/5

I really hope EON is able to convince Boyle to do Bond 24.
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:24 pm

Premium Rush - Silly just so silly. I wanted to like it but it was pretty bad, not the worst film I've seen by any means but just mediocre. They even managed to get a poor performance from Michael Shannon who is usually always on his game. 2.5/5
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:30 pm

well I hate musicals, not that The Hobbit was one, but I could have done without it.

Also, I want to move to New Zealand and live in a hobbit home
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 1:04 pm

Evil Dead - 4/5. Fun movie.
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 1:08 pm

Pointless remake 753...

Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 1:17 pm

Yeah that looked good too.
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 1:18 pm

Looks garbage Chloe Moretz has nothing on Sissy Spacek.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 1:21 pm

Who gives a shit? Enough remakes are being done well enough that I'm less opposed to some remakes now then I would of been years ago. For all the decent King stories that are shitty movies, his works are prime candidates for remakes, Saw this preview last night and I thought it looked decent enough that I will probably watch it when it becomes available for me to do so. Spiderman is a useless reboot, Carrie being retold 40 years later.... no biggie.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 3:34 pm

So according to Ramirez and Rami, Evil Dead 2 is in the works, Rami will team up with Campbell for what will be Army of Darkness II(Evil Dead 4/Rami) and then 7th total film of the series will merge the two storylines.

I say do it.
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 5:34 pm

Resident Evil: Retribution - Crap. 2/5
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 7:03 pm

Saw Evil Dead yesterday

Willwatchagainandbuyonbluray/10
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 9:35 pm

It was alright not quite as good as I expected I don't think but I'll see it again. Had some black dude in the theater talking out loud to the screen and finally someone threw something at him and he was challenging everyone there to a fight. That was pretty good
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 10:59 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
It was alright not quite as good as I expected I don't think but I'll see it again. Had some black dude in the theater talking out loud to the screen and finally someone threw something at him and he was challenging everyone there to a fight. That was pretty good

Only in the Nati.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 11:12 am

That shit drives me nuts.
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 6:39 pm

Got my Blu Ray copy of The Hobbit today and I combined it with Game Of Thrones, good times Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The ultimate movie discussion thread
Page 5 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next