Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

official Big Beast football thread

Go down 
+2
captain organic
OU
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

official Big Beast football thread - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: official Big Beast football thread   official Big Beast football thread - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 4:58 pm

eff off.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: official Big Beast football thread   official Big Beast football thread - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 4:59 pm

captain organic wrote:
eff off.
You should have known better. Rutgers fan talking down to a Sooner fan. All kinds of crazy. Don't be jelly.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: official Big Beast football thread   official Big Beast football thread - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 5:03 pm

And you know I'm just fucking with you. This RU team isn't on the level of the Ray Rice RU teams but they are a respectable team. If recent history means anything RU would have a great chance to beat OU in a Fiesta Bowl game Very Happy
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: official Big Beast football thread   official Big Beast football thread - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 5:06 pm

captain organic wrote:
bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
captain organic wrote:
In the Md for UL trade ACC loses in terms of TV market, but on the field/court competitiveness? Big win. Md football es no bueno. Cards much better f-ball squad, and presently a better b-ball squad.

And the ACC needed a boost on the gridiron, from an overall avg, there is not a huge gap between the ACC and BE in their current forms.

Dude are you saying Maryland has a better basketball program then Louisville? That's laughable!

The opposite, learn to read. I guess what they say about weak Louisville academics is true.

And oh yeah, prepare to have your asses handed to u.

You need to learn to type then

Presently a better bball team is what you said, meaning we are better now, but we always have been save a few years. Oh and the cards are stacked against us with Teddy hurt and Perry out of the game, Radcliff is probable so that will hurt also. Either way, I hope we play spoiler and send u guys packing like we did WVU last year.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: official Big Beast football thread   official Big Beast football thread - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 7:24 pm

OU wrote:
And you know I'm just fucking with you. This RU team isn't on the level of the Ray Rice RU teams but they are a respectable team. If recent history means anything RU would have a great chance to beat OU in a Fiesta Bowl game Very Happy

Go suck an egg.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: official Big Beast football thread   official Big Beast football thread - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 11:53 am

The time has come Captain
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: official Big Beast football thread   official Big Beast football thread - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 12:32 pm

Charlie Strong is gonna be able to recruit even better now. He already has ties in Miami so this is gonna help big time.
Your boy just interviewed at Auburn. You nervous?
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: official Big Beast football thread   official Big Beast football thread - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 4:08 pm

OU wrote:
Charlie Strong is gonna be able to recruit even better now. He already has ties in Miami so this is gonna help big time.

I think I'd rather have the Ark job than Auburn.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: official Big Beast football thread   official Big Beast football thread - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 4:09 pm

OU wrote:

Says who? He's in New Jersey and has been. I figured he would want to negotiate a raise.Fuck it, I'll take back that whore petrino.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: official Big Beast football thread   official Big Beast football thread - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 4:11 pm

Why can he interview with auburn in jersey?
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: official Big Beast football thread   official Big Beast football thread - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 4:13 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:

Good point, but it's a lie. Coach already said he had no interview or interest in another job.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: official Big Beast football thread   official Big Beast football thread - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 4:14 pm

I bet it's petrino. Auburn loves him.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: official Big Beast football thread   official Big Beast football thread - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 4:25 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:

Good point, but it's a lie. Coach already said he had no interview or interest in another job.
I'm not buying it. I think your coach is trying to keep things quite. But I beleive the ESPN report that Strong interviewed with Auburn. You can't trust the word of a head coach on these situations. "I'm not the next coach of Alabama, I don't know how many times I have to say that"- Nick Saban.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: official Big Beast football thread   official Big Beast football thread - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 4:28 pm

Coach Strong got shitty with some reporter. He said he has no interest in another job, he never interviewed or was contacted by anyone, and he has champions on his team that he is committed to. " I won't lie to my family" suck it sooners! What's up with your boy Stoops having emergency surgery? I looked on espn to see if Strong had interviewed and it said Bob Stoops was rushed to a hospital. I hope he's okay man.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: official Big Beast football thread   official Big Beast football thread - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 4:32 pm

OU wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:

I'm not buying it. I think your coach is trying to keep things quite. But I beleive the ESPN report that Strong interviewed with Auburn. You can't trust the word of a head coach on these situations. "I'm not the next coach of Alabama, I don't know how many times I have to say that"- Nick Saban.

I hear ya man. I just feel like Charlie has the integrity to stay. Jurich did say he has fine everything to keep him last night. Kinda weird, so me thinks he did interview with them. I thought they would be all over petrino.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: official Big Beast football thread   official Big Beast football thread - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 4:35 pm

Coach Strong got shitty with some reporter. He said he has no interest in another job, he never interviewed or was contacted by anyone, and he has champions on his team that he is committed to. " I won't lie to my family" suck it sooners! What's up with your boy Stoops having emergency surgery? I looked on espn to see if Strong had interviewed and it said Bob Stoops was rushed to a hospital. I hope he's okay man.
I haven't seen anything about it?
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: official Big Beast football thread   official Big Beast football thread - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 4:51 pm

OU wrote:

Weird. The story was taken down. It said he had a heart attack from complications from AIDS. SUCKIT!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: official Big Beast football thread   official Big Beast football thread - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 4:57 pm

OU wrote:

Weird. The story was taken down. It said he had a heart attack from complications from AIDS. SUCKIT!
He was cured. All they had to do was rub all your jelly on it. Stoops for president.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: official Big Beast football thread   official Big Beast football thread - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 4:59 pm

UK fans are excited they have a stoops now.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: official Big Beast football thread   official Big Beast football thread - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 5:00 pm

UK fans are excited they have a stoops now.
I don't know how he will translate to a head coach but Mark is good coach.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: official Big Beast football thread   official Big Beast football thread - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 5:18 pm

What's your name gonna be now BBC?
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: official Big Beast football thread   official Big Beast football thread - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 5:34 pm

josh200612 wrote:

haha I thought about that last night. I was gonna roll with bigbadcardinal12 or plain ol bbc12
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: official Big Beast football thread   official Big Beast football thread - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 5:47 pm

josh200612 wrote:

haha I thought about that last night. I was gonna roll with bigbadcardinal12 or plain ol bbc12
bbacc12 or beast
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: official Big Beast football thread   official Big Beast football thread - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 6:13 pm

Yeah i guess I'll roll with beast since that's kinda been one of my given names round here.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: official Big Beast football thread   official Big Beast football thread - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 6:19 pm

Yeah i guess I'll roll with beast since that's kinda been one of my given names round here.
anytime you want to change it, I'll just have to tell you what your temporary password will be then you logout and log back in with the new user name and temporary password, then you can change your password back to whatever you want.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: official Big Beast football thread   official Big Beast football thread - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

official Big Beast football thread
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next