Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The official LET ME HAVE IT! thread

Go down 
+3
OU
josh200612
acccardinal12
7 posters
AuthorMessage
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

The official LET ME HAVE IT! thread Empty
PostSubject: The official LET ME HAVE IT! thread   The official LET ME HAVE IT! thread EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 9:12 pm

silent
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: The official LET ME HAVE IT! thread   The official LET ME HAVE IT! thread EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 9:16 pm

YESSSS HE IS FINALLY ON!
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: The official LET ME HAVE IT! thread   The official LET ME HAVE IT! thread EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 9:25 pm

The official LET ME HAVE IT! thread Hahaha10

The official LET ME HAVE IT! thread Hahaha11

The official LET ME HAVE IT! thread Hahaha12

The official LET ME HAVE IT! thread Hahaha13

Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: The official LET ME HAVE IT! thread   The official LET ME HAVE IT! thread EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 10:02 pm

Wish that game was today! Kenneth Frerit$#@ is one bad dude!

On top of this game I had to deal with the govt today over my taxes. They withheld my tax money because at first, "I owed child support, a student loan, or back taxes. I owed none of the above and finally proved that to the four different branches I had to call back and forth. I had fat stinky women who had no credit and acted like they could buy and sell Zuffa at work looking for a car . I let that chick have it after I found out her credit sucked and she was broke. (she deserved it, this was an hour before the game so I was in a good mood and she ruined it!) I didn't get to eat until about 5pm and ate too fast and then got sick. Oh, and the call I had to make about my taxes was during the whole second half of the game. I SHIT YOU NOT....I only got to see the last two plays when the TARDS screwed up and then let them hit a 3, and when the "best shooter Pitino has ever recruited" missed a 3 to lose the game. He shot about 25% this whole season. That was our go to guy?!? This day was pure shit even if the Cards had won the game. I just got a dime bag of some weed because my dude forgot my sack for the second day in a row. This pot is borderline rag weed! I really think I should go to bed right now so nothing else bad happens.

PERFECT!!!!
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: The official LET ME HAVE IT! thread   The official LET ME HAVE IT! thread EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 10:05 pm

PS

They were out of deposit slips and envelopes at the bank an hour ago! FUCK MY LIFE!
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: The official LET ME HAVE IT! thread   The official LET ME HAVE IT! thread EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 10:37 pm

LOL damn dude sounds like a horrible day. what did you say to the lady?
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: The official LET ME HAVE IT! thread   The official LET ME HAVE IT! thread EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 10:57 pm

josh200612 wrote:
LOL damn dude sounds like a horrible day. what did you say to the lady?

My boss said she had never licked a stamp and I know she heard it. Then I pretty much told her I didn't appreciate her attitude and the fact that she wasted my time on top of it. I also told her if she had been nicer I would've called a friend and got her into a car. Then I told her I would rather take a chance helping someone with a little more class who could pay for it. She snickered and said something like she wasn't mean, Then I told her to "Just go" and I had the look like she was pathetic. I even gave her the "thumb over my shoulder" when I said "Just Go"

I feel better now that I told that. Serious. lol
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: The official LET ME HAVE IT! thread   The official LET ME HAVE IT! thread EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 11:03 pm

LMAO! still watching basketball? dude i picked Louisville to go to the final 4 Sad
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: The official LET ME HAVE IT! thread   The official LET ME HAVE IT! thread EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 11:15 pm

I feel for you BBC, I got a link that will remind you of a better time
http://scores.espn.go.com/ncw/recap/_/id/294000062/louisville-cardinals-vs-oklahoma-sooners
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: The official LET ME HAVE IT! thread   The official LET ME HAVE IT! thread EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 11:42 am

I actually thought the Ville got alittle screwed against Morehead on the last shot attempt. I thought there was a foul that should have been called.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The official LET ME HAVE IT! thread   The official LET ME HAVE IT! thread EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 11:44 am

josh200612 wrote:
LMAO! still watching basketball? dude i picked Louisville to go to the final 4 Sad

Lol, I had them in the final 4 also.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: The official LET ME HAVE IT! thread   The official LET ME HAVE IT! thread EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 11:46 am

im letting you have it... how does it feel?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The official LET ME HAVE IT! thread   The official LET ME HAVE IT! thread EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 11:50 am

killerofchicken wrote:

If it's you giving it too him then he probably can't feel anything.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: The official LET ME HAVE IT! thread   The official LET ME HAVE IT! thread EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 11:59 am

OU wrote:
I feel for you BBC, I got a link that will remind you of a better time
http://scores.espn.go.com/ncw/recap/_/id/294000062/louisville-cardinals-vs-oklahoma-sooners

anyone click the link?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: The official LET ME HAVE IT! thread   The official LET ME HAVE IT! thread EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 11:59 am

freakzilla316ftw wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:

you would know Shocked
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: The official LET ME HAVE IT! thread   The official LET ME HAVE IT! thread EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 12:00 pm

freakzilla316ftw wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:

blast you vile woman
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: The official LET ME HAVE IT! thread   The official LET ME HAVE IT! thread EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 12:09 pm

Well Louisville lost to a high school caliber basketball team. Glad to see your oh so prestigious school is still doing well BBC! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The official LET ME HAVE IT! thread   The official LET ME HAVE IT! thread EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 12:23 pm

OU wrote:
freakzilla316ftw wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:

you would know Shocked

Yep, after video taping him using you as his bitch I would know Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: The official LET ME HAVE IT! thread   The official LET ME HAVE IT! thread EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 3:11 pm

atleast you can take it man respect for that. I know I had to take it for my longhorns in football last season.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: The official LET ME HAVE IT! thread   The official LET ME HAVE IT! thread EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 6:19 pm

NoRegret wrote:
Well Louisville lost to a high school caliber basketball team. Glad to see your oh so prestigious school is still doing well BBC! Very Happy

Morehead will probably be in the sweet 16. Too bad they will play Kansas. We did get some bad calls against Morehead. If that would've been Kemba Walker, Jimmer Fredette, or Nolan Smith a foul would have been called. I saw Siva get knocked to the floor five times and a foul wasn't called. Two were on layups and were blatant fouls. Just like the Big East, MY CARDS got screwed a bit. We should've never been in that spot to lose so it is still our fault. I hope Moehead goes to the Final 4 like George Mason did a few years back.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: The official LET ME HAVE IT! thread   The official LET ME HAVE IT! thread EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 6:40 pm

BBC he is a osu fan.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: The official LET ME HAVE IT! thread   The official LET ME HAVE IT! thread EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 8:12 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
NoRegret wrote:

Morehead will probably be in the sweet 16. Too bad they will play Kansas. We did get some bad calls against Morehead. If that would've been Kemba Walker, Jimmer Fredette, or Nolan Smith a foul would have been called. I saw Siva get knocked to the floor five times and a foul wasn't called. Two were on layups and were blatant fouls. Just like the Big East, MY CARDS got screwed a bit. We should've never been in that spot to lose so it is still our fault. I hope Moehead goes to the Final 4 like George Mason did a few years back.

I hope not lol. That was the worse tourney ever.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: The official LET ME HAVE IT! thread   The official LET ME HAVE IT! thread EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 8:50 pm

If Swopshire and Buckles played this year we would be.......fuck you guys!
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: The official LET ME HAVE IT! thread   The official LET ME HAVE IT! thread EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 8:51 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The official LET ME HAVE IT! thread   The official LET ME HAVE IT! thread Empty

Back to top Go down

The official LET ME HAVE IT! thread
Page 1 of 1