Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The OFFICIAL NFL Thread:

Go down 
+14
franklinfan2
Ziggy116
Wolfgangsta
terpsandravens
joehorseface
Thomasdrrn09
NoRegret
bobbitt15
Farmer1906
OU
oggy420
muayjitsu
The Great One
LA
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

The OFFICIAL NFL Thread: Empty
PostSubject: The OFFICIAL NFL Thread:   The OFFICIAL NFL Thread: EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 6:34 pm

Same thing as GreatOnes thread, come here to talk about the Pro's

I'm a Bills fan, I think we have a small shot at pulling a Wild card spot, doubtful, but I can hope.

Still say the Pats are gonna be a beast this season.

Last edited by tolivendiewithLA on Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Great One
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
The Great One

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rich Franklin, Lyoto Machida, GSP, Hendo, Hughes

PostSubject: Re: The OFFICIAL NFL Thread:   The OFFICIAL NFL Thread: EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 9:15 pm

tolivendiewithLA wrote:
Same thing as GreatOnes thread, come here to talk about the Pro's

I'm a Bills fan, I think we have a small shot at pulling a Wild card spot, doubtful, but I can hope.

Still say the Pats are gonna be a beast this season.

The Bills will be a 7-9, or 8-8 team at best probably. It'll be interresting to see how long it is before T.O. destroys that team as well.

And as far as the Pats go...if Brady stays healthy they should be a very good team. I've been hearing rumors that they're interrested in Vick as well.
Back to top Go down
muayjitsu
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
muayjitsu

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wand, Thiago Alves, BJ Penn, Cain, Vitor, Tito, SHOGUN

PostSubject: Re: The OFFICIAL NFL Thread:   The OFFICIAL NFL Thread: EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 2:11 am

Houston texans is my texas squad. Hate the cowboys. And im a denver fan too.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: The OFFICIAL NFL Thread:   The OFFICIAL NFL Thread: EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 10:33 am

J - E - T - S JETS! JETS!! JETS!!!

Cant wait for the season to start. Only like 2 weeks till preseason right!?!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: The OFFICIAL NFL Thread:   The OFFICIAL NFL Thread: EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 10:36 am

Born and raised a Cowboys fan
Back to top Go down
The Great One
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
The Great One

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rich Franklin, Lyoto Machida, GSP, Hendo, Hughes

PostSubject: Re: The OFFICIAL NFL Thread:   The OFFICIAL NFL Thread: EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 10:44 am

Browns and Eagles fan here. Got my favorite team for each conference.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: The OFFICIAL NFL Thread:   The OFFICIAL NFL Thread: EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 11:14 am

Watch out for the Texans this year. A healthy Shaub and a reloaded defense = playoffs!
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: The OFFICIAL NFL Thread:   The OFFICIAL NFL Thread: EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 11:49 am

Hoping for the Bengals to grab a wild card spot this year. Should be much improved. Expect the Pats to win the Super Bowl
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: The OFFICIAL NFL Thread:   The OFFICIAL NFL Thread: EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 12:46 pm

Eagles vs. Steelers...Superbowl 44
Back to top Go down
Thomasdrrn09
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
Thomasdrrn09

Favorite Fighter(s) : MMA-Forrest Griffin, Nate Diaz, GSP Boxing-Cotto,

PostSubject: Re: The OFFICIAL NFL Thread:   The OFFICIAL NFL Thread: EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 1:00 pm

Jets and Cowboys in the superbowl baby
Back to top Go down
joehorseface
joehorseface

PostSubject: Re: The OFFICIAL NFL Thread:   The OFFICIAL NFL Thread: EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 4:56 pm

Go pack Go
Back to top Go down
terpsandravens
White Belt
White Belt
terpsandravens

PostSubject: Re: The OFFICIAL NFL Thread:   The OFFICIAL NFL Thread: EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 9:42 pm

It's the Ravens this year. I hope they pull off this Brandon Marshall trade. That is all of the talk on sports radio around here.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: The OFFICIAL NFL Thread:   The OFFICIAL NFL Thread: EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 11:51 pm

Damn Baby TO would be a nice addition to ur team, I got Pats and ______ in the Bowl, think the NFC is wide open, maybe the Panthers
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: The OFFICIAL NFL Thread:   The OFFICIAL NFL Thread: EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 3:40 am

If they ever got a legit RB, they'd be unstoppable
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: The OFFICIAL NFL Thread:   The OFFICIAL NFL Thread: EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 7:28 am

The Pats never give money to RB's and prove my theory that RB's are heavily over valued in the NFL. Get an awesome line and work a good system and average backs fill the position nicely.

Never. and I mean never, give big money to RB's.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: The OFFICIAL NFL Thread:   The OFFICIAL NFL Thread: EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 3:09 pm

I disagree, if u get a mad good RB, ur set, they can carry a team. That team is just so good, and so well coached it doesn't matter, they can plug in a Cory Dillon and be set.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

PostSubject: Re: The OFFICIAL NFL Thread:   The OFFICIAL NFL Thread: EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 5:29 pm

oggy420 wrote:
J - E - T - S JETS! JETS!! JETS!!!

Cant wait for the season to start. Only like 2 weeks till preseason right!?!

Roger that good buddy!
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: The OFFICIAL NFL Thread:   The OFFICIAL NFL Thread: EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 1:15 pm

The NFL really needs to put a salary cap on how much rookies are making

the fact that the 4th overall pick..A LINEBACKER who has never played a down, in Aaron Curry just got signed to a 6 year/60 million dollar contract is ridiculous.

$10 mill a season for an unproven player is dumb as fuck and they need to put an end to this garbage.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: The OFFICIAL NFL Thread:   The OFFICIAL NFL Thread: EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 4:04 pm

The Jets are gonna be sick this year, after hearing about what sanchez is doing in training camp there is really no doubt im my mind that he will start week 1 and do a good job this season. We have a beast O-line and 3 really godd rb's. Our recieving core is unproven but with Jerhico Cotchery, Chansi Stuckey in the slot and Dustin Keller at TE it should be more than adequate for the young qb. Plus Leon out of the backfield is dangerous. And we are going to have a top 5 D. Because of suspensions our D-line and LB core will be short the first few games but by the end of the sesason this D will be considered one of the best in the league. We're going 10-6 this year book it.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: The OFFICIAL NFL Thread:   The OFFICIAL NFL Thread: EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 4:18 pm

oggy420 wrote:
The Jets are gonna be sick this year, after hearing about what sanchez is doing in training camp there is really no doubt im my mind that he will start week 1 and do a good job this season. We have a beast O-line and 3 really godd rb's. Our recieving core is unproven but with Jerhico Cotchery, Chansi Stuckey in the slot and Dustin Keller at TE it should be more than adequate for the young qb. Plus Leon out of the backfield is dangerous. And we are going to have a top 5 D. Because of suspensions our D-line and LB core will be short the first few games but by the end of the sesason this D will be considered one of the best in the league. We're going 10-6 this year book it.

If Gholston returns to how he played back in college, that defense will definately be sick
Back to top Go down
franklinfan2
Green Belt
Green Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rich Franklin duh!

PostSubject: Re: The OFFICIAL NFL Thread:   The OFFICIAL NFL Thread: EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 4:25 pm

I'm a Redskins fan. Jason Campbell looks bad. Hopefully he will get benched early in the season. I better pick a second favorite team. It used to be the Oilers, so I'll go with the Texans.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: The OFFICIAL NFL Thread:   The OFFICIAL NFL Thread: EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 4:38 pm

NoRegret wrote:
oggy420 wrote:

If Gholston returns to how he played back in college, that defense will definately be sick
yea rex ryan has made Vernon his little project. Expect big things from him this year.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: The OFFICIAL NFL Thread:   The OFFICIAL NFL Thread: EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 4:43 pm

The dude's a freak of nature man haha. He was a 6'4 and 260lb defensive end in college that ran a 4.5 40 yard dash...SICK!

I miss him being on our defense at Ohio State Sad
Back to top Go down
Jruq
Green Belt
Green Belt
Jruq

PostSubject: Re: The OFFICIAL NFL Thread:   The OFFICIAL NFL Thread: EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 3:28 pm

oggy420 wrote:
10-6 in the AFC east doesn't guarantee anything though. Pats won 11 last year and missed the playoffs. '
Should be some fun games though and I love it when we (the pats) play the Jets because I don't have to go to a bar to watch the game.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: The OFFICIAL NFL Thread:   The OFFICIAL NFL Thread: EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 3:57 pm

Anybody watching Hard Knocks? My hometown Bengals are on it this season
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The OFFICIAL NFL Thread:   The OFFICIAL NFL Thread: Empty

Back to top Go down

The OFFICIAL NFL Thread:
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next