Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Complete Bullshit!!!

Go down 
+6
WinstonSmith
KingsOwn19
marbleheadmaui
KrazyHorseBennett
Birdofthad
timthebim
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

Complete Bullshit!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complete Bullshit!!!   Complete Bullshit!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:39 am

anyone remember what store got shut down on 9-11 during the middle of the day all across america?????????????

(there is really no point to me asking thius just want to see if yall remember)
Back to top Go down
WinstonSmith
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
WinstonSmith

Favorite Fighter(s) : Marvin Hagler,Ben Henderson,Rich Franklin,Clay Guida

PostSubject: Re: Complete Bullshit!!!   Complete Bullshit!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:40 am

freakzilla316ftw wrote:
I think the best solution would be to build a memorial building there with the U.S government paying half and the Muslims paying half. Then they can build a mosque about a mile away. That would be good for everyone and would put the Muslims in a better light with the Americans.

By U.S.Government you mean taxpayer.The Feds have no money.They either print it or acquire it from taxation.Bad idea.
Back to top Go down
WinstonSmith
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
WinstonSmith

PostSubject: Re: Complete Bullshit!!!   Complete Bullshit!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:41 am

Birdofthad wrote:
anyone remember what store got shut down on 9-11 during the middle of the day all across america?????????????

7-11?
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Complete Bullshit!!!   Complete Bullshit!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:42 am

WinstonSmith wrote:
freakzilla316ftw wrote:
I think the best solution would be to build a memorial building there with the U.S government paying half and the Muslims paying half. Then they can build a mosque about a mile away. That would be good for everyone and would put the Muslims in a better light with the Americans.

By U.S.Government you mean taxpayer.The Feds have no money.They either print it or acquire it from taxation.Bad idea.

Well we have tax money going to shit alot worse right now LOL.
Back to top Go down
marbleheadmaui
Red Belt
Red Belt
marbleheadmaui

Favorite Fighter(s) : Arguello, Finito, Duran, Saad Muhammad

PostSubject: Re: Complete Bullshit!!!   Complete Bullshit!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:42 am

freakzilla316ftw wrote:

Respectfully (and I mean respectfully, I have had this very conversation with Muslim friends) what would do that would be the following.

When Tim McVeigh blew up the Murrah Building he was hunted, caught, tried, convicted and executed all to general acclaim (even from knuckleheads like me who largely agree with his point but not his methods).

I will feel MUCH better about the Islamic world when they treat terrorists acting in the name of their faith the same way rather than as heroes or as people to be understood.
Back to top Go down
marbleheadmaui
Red Belt
Red Belt
marbleheadmaui

PostSubject: Re: Complete Bullshit!!!   Complete Bullshit!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:43 am

WinstonSmith wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:

7-11?

OK THAT was funny!
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Complete Bullshit!!!   Complete Bullshit!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:44 am

marbleheadmaui wrote:
freakzilla316ftw wrote:

Respectfully (and I mean respectfully, I have had this very conversation with Muslim friends) what would do that would be the following.

When Tim McVeigh blew up the Murrah Building he was hunted, caught, tried, convicted and executed all to general acclaim (even from knuckleheads like me who largely agree with his point but not his methods).

I will feel MUCH better about the Islamic world when they treat terrorists acting in the name of their faith the same way rather than as heroes or as people to be understood.

Very good post!!! If they werent treated as heros this kinda shit wouldnt happen as much!
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Complete Bullshit!!!   Complete Bullshit!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:45 am

WinstonSmith wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:

7-11?

ding ding ding
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Complete Bullshit!!!   Complete Bullshit!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:45 am

marbleheadmaui wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
timthebim wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
timthebim wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
Its not going on Ground Zero. Its near Ground Zero. And who cares. What in the fuck does it have to do with 9/11? Did the entire Muslim religon fly those planes or did some crazy ass holes do it?

Most of the things about this you guys are hearing are coming from politicians trying to gain votes in the next election by playing on your emotions. Especially the Republicans and Fox News.

I do or else I wouldnt have posted it!!!
LMAO. I just dont think its that big of a deal. These people who have made this such a big deal have a huge problem with people of the muslim faith. They failed to mention that the site they are looking at is a little over two blocks away. I do think that the people who decided to put it there are a little dumb to think there would not be a backlash but they have every right to do so. This is America and they can do what they want.

Ur right they can do thinks like this which is a joke. It is like a slap in the face to the people that loss there lives and there family members in my opion. Why there if they arent trying to start some kind of shit?? There needs to be just memorials and things of that nature in that area in my opion.
I guess I dont understand why its a slap in the face. The only reason someone could view it that way is if they are prejudice against all muslims and label all of them as Terrorist. That is the only reason. It was not the entire Muslim religon that did this.

Nope, but 100% of the terrorists were Muslims and it was done in the name of the faith. The NICEST thing one can say about this effort is it is classless on the part of those creating the mosque.
So? If they were christian and they were trying to put up a Catholic church. NO ONE WOULD HAVE A PROBLEM. Its a prejudice thing and we all know it. Why are we trying to hide behind anything else.

THAT is bullshit. If Catholics, in the name of the faith, had done 9/11 the issue would be the same.

Again, would you support a US Military memorial in Hiroshima?
See thats just it you guys are not realizing that it was a select few crazy ass muslims that do not represent the entire muslim faith.

If the Pope had ordered it then you would be right. If it was a couple of crazy ass holes who did it and said whatever reason for doing it then that is different isnt it?

This issue is simple. A few families of the 9/11 victims (God Bless them) were not happy about it and some stupid ass politicians are using them by making a huge issue of it for political gain. Its not on Ground Zero and the people who are getting all pissed are just plain prejudice. Sorry to say that but its the truth. They are blaiming 9/11 on the Muslim religon instead of Al Qaeda. Thats fucking Crazy.
Back to top Go down
WinstonSmith
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
WinstonSmith

PostSubject: Re: Complete Bullshit!!!   Complete Bullshit!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:46 am

timthebim wrote:
WinstonSmith wrote:
freakzilla316ftw wrote:

Well we have tax money going to shit alot worse right now LOL.

http//www.usdebtclock.org/
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Complete Bullshit!!!   Complete Bullshit!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:46 am

marbleheadmaui wrote:
WinstonSmith wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:

7-11?

OK THAT was funny!
funny thing is that was the right answer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Complete Bullshit!!!   Complete Bullshit!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:48 am

marbleheadmaui wrote:
freakzilla316ftw wrote:

I don't agree with terrorists acts at all. It's against Islam to commit suicide so I don't know where they get the idea that it's o.k. I agree with the saying that it's better to free 100 guilty people than to arrest 1 innocent person meaning no innocent person should die. Innocent people died on 9/11 which was wrong. I personally hate war.
Back to top Go down
marbleheadmaui
Red Belt
Red Belt
marbleheadmaui

PostSubject: Re: Complete Bullshit!!!   Complete Bullshit!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:49 am

soonermark890 wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
timthebim wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
timthebim wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
Its not going on Ground Zero. Its near Ground Zero. And who cares. What in the fuck does it have to do with 9/11? Did the entire Muslim religon fly those planes or did some crazy ass holes do it?

Most of the things about this you guys are hearing are coming from politicians trying to gain votes in the next election by playing on your emotions. Especially the Republicans and Fox News.

LMAO. I just dont think its that big of a deal. These people who have made this such a big deal have a huge problem with people of the muslim faith. They failed to mention that the site they are looking at is a little over two blocks away. I do think that the people who decided to put it there are a little dumb to think there would not be a backlash but they have every right to do so. This is America and they can do what they want.

Ur right they can do thinks like this which is a joke. It is like a slap in the face to the people that loss there lives and there family members in my opion. Why there if they arent trying to start some kind of shit?? There needs to be just memorials and things of that nature in that area in my opion.
I guess I dont understand why its a slap in the face. The only reason someone could view it that way is if they are prejudice against all muslims and label all of them as Terrorist. That is the only reason. It was not the entire Muslim religon that did this.

Nope, but 100% of the terrorists were Muslims and it was done in the name of the faith. The NICEST thing one can say about this effort is it is classless on the part of those creating the mosque.
So? If they were christian and they were trying to put up a Catholic church. NO ONE WOULD HAVE A PROBLEM. Its a prejudice thing and we all know it. Why are we trying to hide behind anything else.

THAT is bullshit. If Catholics, in the name of the faith, had done 9/11 the issue would be the same.

See thats just it you guys are not realizing that it was a select few crazy ass muslims that do not represent the entire muslim faith.

If the Pope had ordered it then you would be right. If it was a couple of crazy ass holes who did it and said whatever reason for doing it then that is different isnt it?

This issue is simple. A few families of the 9/11 victims (God Bless them) were not happy about it and some stupid ass politicians are using them by making a huge issue of it for political gain. Its not on Ground Zero and the people who are getting all pissed are just plain prejudice. Sorry to say that but its the truth. They are blaiming 9/11 on the Muslim religon instead of Al Qaeda. Thats fucking Crazy.

Actually it isn't. When over 50% of the Muslims surveyed across several countries after the event approved of the attacks? That's a problem.
Back to top Go down
KrazyHorseBennett
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
KrazyHorseBennett

Favorite Fighter(s) : Charles Bennett is the second coming of Christ.

PostSubject: Re: Complete Bullshit!!!   Complete Bullshit!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:49 am

I think part of some people's desires to see a Mosque there lies in the repercussions of one being there.

The first time someone gets harassed, assaulted or worse we'll get to hear about what a monstrous, intolerant country America is. And a certain portion of the population, some not even Muslim, will revel in it.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

soonermark890 wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
timthebim wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
timthebim wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:

Maybe I wouldnt blame them so much if the day it happened they didnt show them on TV dancing and laughing and burning American flags. That made it alot easier for must to be hated and not just the 1s in charge of the attacks.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

freak i know its been said but damn your a philosopher
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Complete Bullshit!!!   Complete Bullshit!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:50 am

marbleheadmaui wrote:
freakzilla316ftw wrote:

You think that the entire Islamic world feels that way? WOW Marble I am shocked.

Also your assessment is wrong also. It would be more like if a nut case Muslim in Iran blew up a building in Iran (which is what happend in OKC) would they hunt him down? HELL YES THEY WOULD.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Complete Bullshit!!!   Complete Bullshit!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:51 am

Yeah i have said it like 5 times Freak is a very smart dude and what the hell throw Marble on that list also.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Complete Bullshit!!!   Complete Bullshit!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:51 am

marbleheadmaui wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
timthebim wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
timthebim wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:

Actually it isn't. When over 50% of the Muslims surveyed across several countries after the event approved of the attacks? That's a problem.
I want to see that survey. Because my bet is that its Bull Shit.
Back to top Go down
marbleheadmaui
Red Belt
Red Belt
marbleheadmaui

PostSubject: Re: Complete Bullshit!!!   Complete Bullshit!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:52 am

soonermark890 wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:
freakzilla316ftw wrote:

You think that the entire Islamic world feels that way? WOW Marble I am shocked.

Also your assessment is wrong also. It would be more like if a nut case Muslim in Iran blew up a building in Iran (which is what happend in OKC) would they hunt him down? HELL YES THEY WOULD.

Check the post-event opinion polls in the Muslim world Sooner. My view is based on available data. How about yours?
Back to top Go down
WinstonSmith
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
WinstonSmith

PostSubject: Re: Complete Bullshit!!!   Complete Bullshit!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:53 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Complete Bullshit!!!   Complete Bullshit!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:54 am

They're building the mosque a couple blocks down from Ground Zero.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Complete Bullshit!!!   Complete Bullshit!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:54 am

I dont think so Sooners. We arent very popular over in the middle East at all and I could definitely see alot of Muslims that think we consider our selves better than every1 and would like to see us knocked down. Not as far fetched as u might think.
Back to top Go down

timthebim wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
timthebim wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
timthebim wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:

Maybe I wouldnt blame them so much if the day it happened they didnt show them on TV dancing and laughing and burning American flags. That made it alot easier for must to be hated and not just the 1s in charge of the attacks.
They showed you some of the nut cases in Iran who feel that way. They showed you that to make you angry and you should have been but to blame an entire religon is a very bad thing. I think we have seen things like that before. Think back on your history.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Complete Bullshit!!!   Complete Bullshit!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:55 am

WinstonSmith wrote:
http://www.usdebtclock.org/

I dont even know how to respond to this Winston LOL.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Complete Bullshit!!!   Complete Bullshit!!! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Complete Bullshit!!!
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next