Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Complete Bullshit!!!

Go down 
+6
WinstonSmith
KingsOwn19
marbleheadmaui
KrazyHorseBennett
Birdofthad
timthebim
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

Complete Bullshit!!! Empty
PostSubject: Complete Bullshit!!!   Complete Bullshit!!! EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 10:50 pm

I was watching the news a day or 2 ago and seen something that made me sick. According to reports some Muslims want to build a mosque in NY. Thats not the problem at all. The problem I have is they want to build this on ground zero where the World Trade Center once stood. I literally wanted to throw up but figured it probably would never happen so dont get upset. Well tonight Im watching the news a hear our fucking president say he doesnt want to stop any1s religious rights!!!! ARE U FUCKING KIDDING ME!!!!! To me that is an ultimate sign of disrespect to the people that lost there lives that day to allow this to happen. Of course u cant say this if u are an american cause then u are considered anti-muslim. I read in the news paper that a politician offered a suggestion that if they are going to build a mosque why not put a catholic and baptist church there as well and the Muslims pretty much said hell no!!! They are saying they want to build this Mosque to honor the fallen but how can that be??? They would be like us blowing up everything in Iran or Iraq and saying we will honor u by putting up Jewish or Catholic churchs. It maybe just me guys but m fucking pissed about this. Let me know how you guys stand on this topic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Complete Bullshit!!!   Complete Bullshit!!! EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 12:15 am

I'm muslim and I think this is a terrible idea. If they want to build a mosque build it somewhere else not there. If they are going to build anything there then it should either be a musuem or a memorial building to remember the unfortunate that passed away that day.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Complete Bullshit!!!   Complete Bullshit!!! EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 12:16 am

freakzilla316ftw wrote:
I'm muslim and I think this is a terrible idea. If they want to build a mosque build it somewhere else not there. If they are going to build anything there then it should either be a musuem or a memorial building to remember the unfortunate that passed away that day.

I absolutely agree. U are a very smart guy Freak!!
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Complete Bullshit!!!   Complete Bullshit!!! EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 12:20 am

it is a touchy subject obviously no where even close to 10 percent of muslims are terrorist and they should be a ble to build a mosque wherever they want

they just need to make sure they pay homage to 9-11 victims as well

I bet money a good amount of muslim people lost there lives in the world trade center collapse and Im not talking about the 19 terrorist
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Complete Bullshit!!!   Complete Bullshit!!! EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 12:22 am

Birdofthad wrote:
it is a touchy subject obviously no where even close to 10 percent of muslims are terrorist and they should be a ble to build a mosque wherever they want

they just need to make sure they pay homage to 9-11 victims as well

I bet money a good amount of muslim people lost there lives in the world trade center collapse and Im not talking about the 19 terrorist

They could pay homage by building it on the other side of town or something why where this tragedy happened???
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Complete Bullshit!!!   Complete Bullshit!!! EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 12:27 am

agree but i dont really see how a mosque being there is some huge slap in the face thats jsut me though and i can see how people are offended by it, im just not

any way at the rate things get built on ground zero it will be up in what 2137 ??
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Complete Bullshit!!!   Complete Bullshit!!! EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 12:28 am

Birdofthad wrote:
agree but i dont really see how a mosque being there is some huge slap in the face thats jsut me though and i can see how people are offended by it, im just not

any way at the rate things get built on ground zero it will be up in what 2137 ??

Hopefully so i will be long gone!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Complete Bullshit!!!   Complete Bullshit!!! EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 12:28 am

Their are heaps of muslims that annoy me because they seek controversy and instigate trouble for no reason. Why upset the families of the dead? They've been through enough. Like Tim said they can build it in New York just somewhere else. If the muslims wanted to help then they could offer to pay half for the memorial building. That way they could be seen in a good light. It's time we thought of ways for everyone to get along. Leave the voilence for the cage Very Happy
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Complete Bullshit!!!   Complete Bullshit!!! EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 12:30 am

freakzilla316ftw wrote:
Their are heaps of muslims that annoy me because they seek controversy and instigate trouble for no reason. Why upset the families of the dead? They've been through enough. Like Tim said they can build it in New York just somewhere else. If the muslims wanted to help then they could offer to pay half for the memorial building. That way they could be seen in a good light. It's time we thought of ways for everyone to get along. Leave the voilence for the cage Very Happy

Like I said a very smart man!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Complete Bullshit!!!   Complete Bullshit!!! EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 12:31 am

Stop, you're making me blush Embarassed . Lol, thanks man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Complete Bullshit!!!   Complete Bullshit!!! EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 12:41 am

Its not going on Ground Zero. Its near Ground Zero. And who cares. What in the fuck does it have to do with 9/11? Did the entire Muslim religon fly those planes or did some crazy ass holes do it?

Most of the things about this you guys are hearing are coming from politicians trying to gain votes in the next election by playing on your emotions. Especially the Republicans and Fox News.
Back to top Go down
KrazyHorseBennett
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
KrazyHorseBennett

Favorite Fighter(s) : Charles Bennett is the second coming of Christ.

PostSubject: Re: Complete Bullshit!!!   Complete Bullshit!!! EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 12:42 am

Gregg Gutfeld Says He Plans to Open Gay Bar Next to Mosque

Updated: Wednesday, 11 Aug 2010, 10:36 AM CDT
Published : Wednesday, 11 Aug 2010, 10:34 AM CDT

(CANVAS STAFF REPORTS) - Gregg Gutfeld, host of the FOX News show "Red Eye," announced on his show Monday that he would be opening up a gay bar for Islamic men right next door to the highly controversial mosque being built near Ground Zero.

Gutfeld also posted his plans on his blog, The Daily Gut , "I'm announcing tonight, that I am planning to build and open the first gay bar that caters not only to the west, but also Islamic gay men. To best express my sincere desire for dialogue, the bar will be situated next to the mosque Park51, in an available commercial space. This is not a joke. I've already spoken to a number of investors, who have pledged their support in this bipartisan bid for understanding and tolerance."

Gutfeld said his reasoning for opening the gay bar is twofold: first, to break down barriers of homosexual phobia, as the Muslim faith does not accept the homosexual lifestyle. And second, to make a point that if Muslim's are truly building the mosque for outreach, then they can understand why he is opening up his gay bar to reach out to Muslim gay men.

He will even have a whole floor that will serve non-alcoholic drinks because the faith prohibits drinking as well. And the bar will be open day and night, so those Muslim men who wish to remain inconspicuous can.

Reactions to Gutfeld's idea has been varied

The conservative blog hotair.com sees the mosque and the gay bar representing the same thing: tolerance.

Mediaite.com reported that the night Gutfeld announced his plans, one of his guests, John Gibson, expressed concern that there could be a real massacre of anyone going into the bar.

Gutfeld is also looking for names for the bar which can be submitted on his blog and says he "will have the plan together very soon!"

One of the name submissions was "Jihad Me at Hello" ,,,,hahahahahahaaa
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Complete Bullshit!!!   Complete Bullshit!!! EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 12:45 am

Gay Islamic men is an oxymoron term. If you're gay then you can't be muslim.
Back to top Go down
KrazyHorseBennett
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
KrazyHorseBennett

PostSubject: Re: Complete Bullshit!!!   Complete Bullshit!!! EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 12:47 am

freakzilla316ftw wrote:

I don't know. Had family members do tours in both Iraq and Afghanistan, and they'd disagree. "Women are for babies, boys are for fun" is one of the terms they heard.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Complete Bullshit!!!   Complete Bullshit!!! EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 12:48 am

very very very smart man
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Complete Bullshit!!!   Complete Bullshit!!! EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 12:49 am

Seriously, it annoys me when people argue about religious stuff like this. Here in Australia my best mate is Christian, I have Jewish friends, Athiest friends and at work I get along with gays. It doesn't matter what you are to me as long as your not an assehole.
Back to top Go down
KrazyHorseBennett
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
KrazyHorseBennett

PostSubject: Re: Complete Bullshit!!!   Complete Bullshit!!! EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 12:50 am

freakzilla316ftw wrote:
Seriously, it annoys me when people argue about religious stuff like this. Here in Australia my best mate is Christian, I have Jewish friends, Athiest friends and at work I get along with gays. It doesn't matter what you are to me as long as your not an assehole.

Pretty much. My paki buddy and I are pretty much in agreement that we are all praying to the same God, we just have a different delivery system. He likens it to a funnel.

Of course, some religions have crazier assholes than others.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Complete Bullshit!!!   Complete Bullshit!!! EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 12:51 am

KrazyHorseBennett wrote:
freakzilla316ftw wrote:

I don't know. Had family members do tours in both Iraq and Afghanistan, and they'd disagree. "Women are for babies, boys are for fun" is one of the terms they heard.

According to Islam if you commit a gay act then you have 3 days to ask god for forgiveness and never do it again. If you do it again your not a muslim anymore.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Complete Bullshit!!!   Complete Bullshit!!! EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:07 am

soonermark890 wrote:
Its not going on Ground Zero. Its near Ground Zero. And who cares. What in the fuck does it have to do with 9/11? Did the entire Muslim religon fly those planes or did some crazy ass holes do it?

Most of the things about this you guys are hearing are coming from politicians trying to gain votes in the next election by playing on your emotions. Especially the Republicans and Fox News.

I do or else I wouldnt have posted it!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Complete Bullshit!!!   Complete Bullshit!!! EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:15 am

timthebim wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:

LMAO. I just dont think its that big of a deal. These people who have made this such a big deal have a huge problem with people of the muslim faith. They failed to mention that the site they are looking at is a little over two blocks away. I do think that the people who decided to put it there are a little dumb to think there would not be a backlash but they have every right to do so. This is America and they can do what they want.
Back to top Go down
marbleheadmaui
Red Belt
Red Belt
marbleheadmaui

Favorite Fighter(s) : Arguello, Finito, Duran, Saad Muhammad

PostSubject: Re: Complete Bullshit!!!   Complete Bullshit!!! EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:16 am

Birdofthad wrote:

Bird I worked at the WTC for ten years and was there for the 1993 bombing. This is a COMPLETELY UNECESSARY idea.

There isn't a SINGLE good reason it has to be there.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Complete Bullshit!!!   Complete Bullshit!!! EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:19 am

soonermark890 wrote:
timthebim wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:

LMAO. I just dont think its that big of a deal. These people who have made this such a big deal have a huge problem with people of the muslim faith. They failed to mention that the site they are looking at is a little over two blocks away. I do think that the people who decided to put it there are a little dumb to think there would not be a backlash but they have every right to do so. This is America and they can do what they want.

Ur right they can do thinks like this which is a joke. It is like a slap in the face to the people that loss there lives and there family members in my opion. Why there if they arent trying to start some kind of shit?? There needs to be just memorials and things of that nature in that area in my opion.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Complete Bullshit!!!   Complete Bullshit!!! EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:19 am

marbleheadmaui wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:

Bird I worked at the WTC for ten years and was there for the 1993 bombing. This is a COMPLETELY UNECESSARY idea.

There isn't a SINGLE good reason it has to be there.

I absolutely agree.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Complete Bullshit!!!   Complete Bullshit!!! EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:20 am

look the people doing this should know better but i just dont really see how Obama can stop them

and i actually met some people that died in 9-11 , crazy thing is even after the 2 towers collapsed some lawyers i met through my dad carried on a meeting in building 7, when their meeting was interrupted because they were informed the building was on fire they moved their meeting across the street

pretty crazy
Back to top Go down
KrazyHorseBennett
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
KrazyHorseBennett

PostSubject: Re: Complete Bullshit!!!   Complete Bullshit!!! EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:20 am

I think that people wanting to complain about intolerance towards a mosque there should also take a look at their own intolerance towards the feelings of people who lost loved ones there.

Yes, they have the right but is it right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Complete Bullshit!!!   Complete Bullshit!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Complete Bullshit!!!
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next