Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Complete Bullshit!!!

Go down 
+6
WinstonSmith
KingsOwn19
marbleheadmaui
KrazyHorseBennett
Birdofthad
timthebim
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
marbleheadmaui
Red Belt
Red Belt
marbleheadmaui

Favorite Fighter(s) : Arguello, Finito, Duran, Saad Muhammad

Complete Bullshit!!! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complete Bullshit!!!   Complete Bullshit!!! - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 2:22 am

timthebim wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:
I was in the WTC for the 1993 bombing. The phrase "Ground Zero" came out of THAT bombing. Everyone who worked there knew we'd be hit again. Most thought it would be a nuke. Hence the whistling past the graveyard reference to Ground Zero.

Marble that had to be scary as hell.

When the bomb went off I guessed it was a transformer explosion because that had happened in a prior building. It felt like someone picked up the building and dropped it. Of course business went on as usual for 20 minutes or so until they called for an evacuation due to the smoke going through the building.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Complete Bullshit!!!   Complete Bullshit!!! - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 2:22 am

marbleheadmaui wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:
Here's another dated two years later, also by Pew Research.

http://pewresearch.org/pubs/26/where-terrorism-finds-support-in-the-muslim-world

Here's the full survey http://pewglobal.org/files/pdf/248.pdf

Scary stuff.
First off I just checked the Notes and they changed the survey a few times. Secondly I noticed that only two countries had higher than 50% and one of them dropped below that. So how is that 50% of all Mulsims?

Last thing is Pew not a Republican polling organization?

LOL, THAT is all you've got????????????? LOLOLOL

YOU were the one who said it was a tiny bunch of extremists. WROOOOOONG!!!!!!!!

Let's see. 60% of Jordanians have confidence in bin Laden. That equals 4 million people.
50% of Pakistanis, that's 85 million people
35% of Indoneisians, that's 90 million people.

Get the point?
And thats over half of the muslim world? You just proved me right since there is around 1.9 BILLION muslims. Come on Marble dont be like this you know that the average normal muslim did not approve of 9/11. Its wrong to label and entire people by what a few people have done that is Hitler type thinking and you know it.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Complete Bullshit!!!   Complete Bullshit!!! - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 2:24 am

freakzilla316ftw wrote:
I'll sum it up for you.

Educated Muslims- Hated the events of 9/11 and don't agree with it.
Uneducated Muslims- Loved the events of 9/11 and agree with it.

Great point Freak. Same way it is when alot of things happen around the world. Educated understand that those types of things shouldnt be done and uneducated thing it is a very good thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Complete Bullshit!!!   Complete Bullshit!!! - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 2:25 am

marbleheadmaui wrote:
timthebim wrote:
KrazyHorseBennett wrote:
I aint gonna lie, I was spooked and didn't leave the house for two days. I was convinced the shit was hitting the fan.

yeah I just wanted to be with my family and pray for all the people that lost there lives.

I went to 40 funerals and my then girlfriend (grew up in Long Beach, a firefighter town) went to 80. I wanted vengeance.
I know how you feel Marble. I knew people in the OKC bombing.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Complete Bullshit!!!   Complete Bullshit!!! - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 2:25 am

soonermark890 wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:

http://pewresearch.org/pubs/26/where-terrorism-finds-support-in-the-muslim-world

Scary stuff.
First off I just checked the Notes and they changed the survey a few times. Secondly I noticed that only two countries had higher than 50% and one of them dropped below that. So how is that 50% of all Mulsims?

Let's see. 60% of Jordanians have confidence in bin Laden. That equals 4 million people.

Get the point?
And thats over half of the muslim world? You just proved me right since there is around 1.9 BILLION muslims. Come on Marble dont be like this you know that the average normal muslim did not approve of 9/11. Its wrong to label and entire people by what a few people have done that is Hitler type thinking and you know it.

Sooner i think he made his point that there were a shit load of muslims that approved it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Complete Bullshit!!!   Complete Bullshit!!! - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 2:26 am

Guys I am off to bed. Glad to have a discussion with you as always. This is a very touchy subject be carefull. Good night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Complete Bullshit!!!   Complete Bullshit!!! - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 2:27 am

soonermark890 wrote:
Guys I am off to bed. Glad to have a discussion with you as always. This is a very touchy subject be carefull. Good night.

Have a good 1 Sooner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Complete Bullshit!!!   Complete Bullshit!!! - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 2:27 am

timthebim wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:

Scary stuff.

Get the point?

Sooner i think he made his point that there were a shit load of muslims that approved it.
Yeah about 10%. Thats far from the 50% claim.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Complete Bullshit!!!   Complete Bullshit!!! - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 2:28 am

freakzilla316ftw wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:

Have a good 1 Sooner.
Thanks. You too
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Complete Bullshit!!!   Complete Bullshit!!! - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 2:28 am

marbleheadmaui wrote:
timthebim wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:
I was in the WTC for the 1993 bombing. The phrase "Ground Zero" came out of THAT bombing. Everyone who worked there knew we'd be hit again. Most thought it would be a nuke. Hence the whistling past the graveyard reference to Ground Zero.

Marble that had to be scary as hell.

When the bomb went off I guessed it was a transformer explosion because that had happened in a prior building. It felt like someone picked up the building and dropped it. Of course business went on as usual for 20 minutes or so until they called for an evacuation due to the smoke going through the building.

thatas crazy 1 of my pops friends said when the first 1 hit he was like should we evacuate and they said no but he basically said screw it and left

Back to top Go down
marbleheadmaui
Red Belt
Red Belt
marbleheadmaui

freakzilla316ftw wrote:
I'll sum it up for you.

Nope. It's not that simple. Kalid Sheik Muhammad, Osama bin Laden, AQyamn Al-Zarwahiri, Muhammad Atef, Mohammad Atta (for starters) all attended college.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Complete Bullshit!!!   Complete Bullshit!!! - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 2:29 am

I would still say its over 10 percent but thats neither here or there I guess.
Back to top Go down
marbleheadmaui
Red Belt
Red Belt
marbleheadmaui

PostSubject: Re: Complete Bullshit!!!   Complete Bullshit!!! - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 2:30 am

soonermark890 wrote:
timthebim wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:

Scary stuff.

Get the point?

Yeah about 10%. Thats far from the 50% claim.

LOL 10%?????? You're not this dumb. Or you didn't read the polls. Do you realize that these pollsters couldn't even get into Saudi Arabia, Iran and Egypt to do this? The three nations most associated with terror tactics.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Complete Bullshit!!!   Complete Bullshit!!! - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 2:30 am

marbleheadmaui wrote:
freakzilla316ftw wrote:
I'll sum it up for you.

Nope. It's not that simple. Kalid Sheik Muhammad, Osama bin Laden, AQyamn Al-Zarwahiri, Muhammad Atef, Mohammad Atta (for starters) all attended college.

Yeah but I think the point is alot of the uneducated people follow them and believe it is the right thing to do.
Back to top Go down
marbleheadmaui
Red Belt
Red Belt
marbleheadmaui

PostSubject: Re: Complete Bullshit!!!   Complete Bullshit!!! - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 2:31 am

timthebim wrote:
I would still say its over 10 percent but thats neither here or there I guess.

The data says it is roughly 50% IN THE MOST MODERATE of Islamic nations. In the real terror holes they don't even allow the polling.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Complete Bullshit!!!   Complete Bullshit!!! - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 2:31 am

so how bout them Rangers

hahaha

has Bin Ladin had 1 tape where he says Obamas name????

just curious???
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Complete Bullshit!!!   Complete Bullshit!!! - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 2:32 am

Birdofthad wrote:
so how bout them Rangers

hahaha

has Bin Ladin had 1 tape where he says Obamas name????

just curious???

How can u even understand anything he says Bird LOL????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Complete Bullshit!!!   Complete Bullshit!!! - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 2:32 am

marbleheadmaui wrote:
freakzilla316ftw wrote:
I'll sum it up for you.

Attending college doesn't make you educated. Also, I meant educated properly in Islam. It's against our religion to kill any innocent person and to commit suicide so by them saying it is ok makes them uneducated.
Back to top Go down
marbleheadmaui
Red Belt
Red Belt
marbleheadmaui

timthebim wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:
freakzilla316ftw wrote:
I'll sum it up for you.

Yeah but I think the point is alot of the uneducated people follow them and believe it is the right thing to do.

Yup. Here is a key problem. More books were translated into Spanish in Spain LAST YEAR than have been translated into Arabic and distributed in the Islamic world over the last 400 years. In much of the Muslim world it isn't unusual for a person to read only the Koran, ever.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Complete Bullshit!!!   Complete Bullshit!!! - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 2:33 am

marbleheadmaui wrote:
timthebim wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:
freakzilla316ftw wrote:
I'll sum it up for you.

Yup. Here is a key problem. More books were translated into Spanish in Spain LAST YEAR than have been translated into Arabic and distributed in the Islamic world over the last 400 years. In much of the Muslim world it isn't unusual for a person to read only the Koran, ever.

Thats a crazy stat right there.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Complete Bullshit!!!   Complete Bullshit!!! - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 2:34 am

the good thing is 1. these fuckers had to use our own planes, they dont hae nuclear weapons, at best they have RPGs and surface to air missiles

they will never get another oppurtunity like taht again IMO. no one will let them just take control of a plane again, it took 3 hours for a taken over plane to realize what was going on and 9 years later while they have blown up cities in London they havent come close to what they pulled off that day
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Complete Bullshit!!!   Complete Bullshit!!! - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 2:34 am

dirka dirka muhammad jihad dirka dirka OBAMA jihad

Back to top Go down
KrazyHorseBennett
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
KrazyHorseBennett

Favorite Fighter(s) : Charles Bennett is the second coming of Christ.

PostSubject: Re: Complete Bullshit!!!   Complete Bullshit!!! - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 2:35 am

freakzilla316ftw wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:
freakzilla316ftw wrote:
I'll sum it up for you.

Attending college doesn't make you educated. Also, I meant educated properly in Islam. It's against our religion to kill any innocent person and to commit suicide so by them saying it is ok makes them uneducated.

But across the world, how many are properly educated in Islam and how many are taught the fundamentalist, extremist version?
Back to top Go down
marbleheadmaui
Red Belt
Red Belt
marbleheadmaui

PostSubject: Re: Complete Bullshit!!!   Complete Bullshit!!! - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 2:36 am

freakzilla316ftw wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:
freakzilla316ftw wrote:
I'll sum it up for you.

Respectfully it is clear that many self-professed Muslims are not persuaded that is correct. I don't think it is reasonable to call them "uneducated" just because they disagree. For example, would you say Sayyid Qutb was "uneducated?"
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Complete Bullshit!!!   Complete Bullshit!!! - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 2:36 am

They have tried since then we are just on high alert. They try every day to come up with new ways though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Complete Bullshit!!!   Complete Bullshit!!! - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Complete Bullshit!!!
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next