Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Complete Bullshit!!!

Go down 
+6
WinstonSmith
KingsOwn19
marbleheadmaui
KrazyHorseBennett
Birdofthad
timthebim
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

Complete Bullshit!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complete Bullshit!!!   Complete Bullshit!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:20 am

and i agree marble the idea is frieking retarded i jsut dont really know waht we can do to stop them if they bought the land and everything i dont really see how this is obamas fault, shouldnt this come down to who the hell sold them the land?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Complete Bullshit!!!   Complete Bullshit!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:21 am

marbleheadmaui wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:
agree but i dont really see how a mosque being there is some huge slap in the face thats jsut me though and i can see how people are offended by it, im just not

any way at the rate things get built on ground zero it will be up in what 2137 ??

Bird I worked at the WTC for ten years and was there for the 1993 bombing. This is a COMPLETELY UNECESSARY idea.

There isn't a SINGLE good reason it has to be there.
True Marble but do they not have the right? Politicians are overstepping their boundries way too much now days. So are we going to let them trample on freedom of religon and not to mention being able to do what you want with your own property.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Complete Bullshit!!!   Complete Bullshit!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:21 am

KrazyHorseBennett wrote:
I think that people wanting to complain about intolerance towards a mosque there should also take a look at their own intolerance towards the feelings of people who lost loved ones there.

Yes, they have the right but is it right?

Krazy that is my point exactly!!
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Complete Bullshit!!!   Complete Bullshit!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:23 am

soonermark890 wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:
agree but i dont really see how a mosque being there is some huge slap in the face thats jsut me though and i can see how people are offended by it, im just not

any way at the rate things get built on ground zero it will be up in what 2137 ??

Bird I worked at the WTC for ten years and was there for the 1993 bombing. This is a COMPLETELY UNECESSARY idea.

There isn't a SINGLE good reason it has to be there.
True Marble but do they not have the right? Politicians are overstepping their boundries way too much now days. So are we going to let them trample on freedom of religon and not to mention being able to do what you want with your own property.

thats my point sooners you jsut said it better

that being said these people opening the mosque should know better and i wonder if any muslims will honestly even want to be seen going in there
Back to top Go down
marbleheadmaui
Red Belt
Red Belt
marbleheadmaui

Favorite Fighter(s) : Arguello, Finito, Duran, Saad Muhammad

PostSubject: Re: Complete Bullshit!!!   Complete Bullshit!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:23 am

Birdofthad wrote:
and i agree marble the idea is frieking retarded i jsut dont really know waht we can do to stop them if they bought the land and everything i dont really see how this is obamas fault, shouldnt this come down to who the hell sold them the land?

My issue on this isn't with the President. It is with the zoning commission and city gov't.

Ever see the beginning of "Charlie Wilson's War?" A constituent comes in because the ACLU is suing to prevent a Nativity Scene from being in front of a fire stateion in Nacogdoches. Wilson's response "There are about 38 churches within a mile and half to put the scene and everybody lives."
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Complete Bullshit!!!   Complete Bullshit!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:24 am

Let them build it. Once it's built the mosque is most likely going to have bigger problems than people complaining about it now.
Back to top Go down
marbleheadmaui
Red Belt
Red Belt
marbleheadmaui

PostSubject: Re: Complete Bullshit!!!   Complete Bullshit!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:24 am

timthebim wrote:
KrazyHorseBennett wrote:
I think that people wanting to complain about intolerance towards a mosque there should also take a look at their own intolerance towards the feelings of people who lost loved ones there.

Yes, they have the right but is it right?

Krazy that is my point exactly!!

BINGO. The Muslims doing this are showing an unbelievable insensitivity. It makes one wonder.
Back to top Go down

timthebim wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
timthebim wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
Its not going on Ground Zero. Its near Ground Zero. And who cares. What in the fuck does it have to do with 9/11? Did the entire Muslim religon fly those planes or did some crazy ass holes do it?

Most of the things about this you guys are hearing are coming from politicians trying to gain votes in the next election by playing on your emotions. Especially the Republicans and Fox News.

I do or else I wouldnt have posted it!!!
LMAO. I just dont think its that big of a deal. These people who have made this such a big deal have a huge problem with people of the muslim faith. They failed to mention that the site they are looking at is a little over two blocks away. I do think that the people who decided to put it there are a little dumb to think there would not be a backlash but they have every right to do so. This is America and they can do what they want.

Ur right they can do thinks like this which is a joke. It is like a slap in the face to the people that loss there lives and there family members in my opion. Why there if they arent trying to start some kind of shit?? There needs to be just memorials and things of that nature in that area in my opion.
I guess I dont understand why its a slap in the face. The only reason someone could view it that way is if they are prejudice against all muslims and label all of them as Terrorist. That is the only reason. It was not the entire Muslim religon that did this.
Back to top Go down
marbleheadmaui
Red Belt
Red Belt
marbleheadmaui

PostSubject: Re: Complete Bullshit!!!   Complete Bullshit!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:26 am

soonermark890 wrote:
timthebim wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
timthebim wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
Its not going on Ground Zero. Its near Ground Zero. And who cares. What in the fuck does it have to do with 9/11? Did the entire Muslim religon fly those planes or did some crazy ass holes do it?

Most of the things about this you guys are hearing are coming from politicians trying to gain votes in the next election by playing on your emotions. Especially the Republicans and Fox News.

LMAO. I just dont think its that big of a deal. These people who have made this such a big deal have a huge problem with people of the muslim faith. They failed to mention that the site they are looking at is a little over two blocks away. I do think that the people who decided to put it there are a little dumb to think there would not be a backlash but they have every right to do so. This is America and they can do what they want.

Ur right they can do thinks like this which is a joke. It is like a slap in the face to the people that loss there lives and there family members in my opion. Why there if they arent trying to start some kind of shit?? There needs to be just memorials and things of that nature in that area in my opion.
I guess I dont understand why its a slap in the face. The only reason someone could view it that way is if they are prejudice against all muslims and label all of them as Terrorist. That is the only reason. It was not the entire Muslim religon that did this.

Nope, but 100% of the terrorists were Muslims and it was done in the name of the faith. The NICEST thing one can say about this effort is it is classless on the part of those creating the mosque.

Would you be OK with the USA trying to put a US Military Memorial right outside Hiroshima?

Last edited by marbleheadmaui on Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Complete Bullshit!!!   Complete Bullshit!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:26 am

Building a mosque there will cause more harm than good. They should build it about a mile away from there to not cause an uproar.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Complete Bullshit!!!   Complete Bullshit!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:27 am

KingsOwn19 wrote:
Let them build it. Once it's built the mosque is most likely going to have bigger problems than people complaining about it now.

Yeah I agree it will have a shit load of problems but I just dont feel this is right at all.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Complete Bullshit!!!   Complete Bullshit!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:28 am

marbleheadmaui wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
timthebim wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
timthebim wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:

Nope, but 100% of the terrorists were Muslims and it was done in the name of the faith. The NICEST thing one can say about this effort is it is classless on the part of those creating the mosque.

I also believe its very classless and think it is just asking for trouble.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Complete Bullshit!!!   Complete Bullshit!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:29 am

marbleheadmaui wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:

My issue on this isn't with the President. It is with the zoning commission and city gov't.

Ever see the beginning of "Charlie Wilson's War?" A constituent comes in because the ACLU is suing to prevent a Nativity Scene from being in front of a fire stateion in Nacogdoches. Wilson's response "There are about 38 churches within a mile and half to put the scene and everybody lives."

then i can agree wtih that the problem kinda is what 99.9 ercent of muslimms arent terrorsist (not sure if that s accurate) its kinda like saying no catholic churches around the oklahoma city bombing site

im with you though whoever sold them this land was pretty shallow and the mosque creators are being more shallow

this will become a huge security issue

Over / under this palce gets fire bombed if ever made????
Back to top Go down
marbleheadmaui
Red Belt
Red Belt
marbleheadmaui

PostSubject: Re: Complete Bullshit!!!   Complete Bullshit!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:30 am

timthebim wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
timthebim wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
timthebim wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:

I also believe its very classless and think it is just asking for trouble.

Maybe part of the point?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Complete Bullshit!!!   Complete Bullshit!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:30 am

marbleheadmaui wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
timthebim wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
timthebim wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:

So? If they were christian and they were trying to put up a Catholic church. NO ONE WOULD HAVE A PROBLEM. Its a prejudice thing and we all know it. Why are we trying to hide behind anything else.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Complete Bullshit!!!   Complete Bullshit!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:31 am

It definitely would get fire bombed and as much as I dont want it there I wouldnt want that either.
Back to top Go down
marbleheadmaui
Red Belt
Red Belt
marbleheadmaui

PostSubject: Re: Complete Bullshit!!!   Complete Bullshit!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:32 am

Birdofthad wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:

then i can agree wtih that the problem kinda is what 99.9 ercent of muslimms arent terrorsist (not sure if that s accurate) its kinda like saying no catholic churches around the oklahoma city bombing site

im with you though whoever sold them this land was pretty shallow and the mosque creators are being more shallow

this will become a huge security issue

Over / under this palce gets fire bombed if ever made????

But that bombing was NOT done in the name of Catholicism. Would you support a US military memorial just outside Hiroshima?
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Complete Bullshit!!!   Complete Bullshit!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:32 am

soonermark890 wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
timthebim wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
timthebim wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:

So? If they were christian and they were trying to put up a Catholic church. NO ONE WOULD HAVE A PROBLEM. Its a prejudice thing and we all know it. Why are we trying to hide behind anything else.

I already said I dont believe any churches should be there so come up with something else.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Complete Bullshit!!!   Complete Bullshit!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:33 am

ok you stumped me there
Back to top Go down
marbleheadmaui
Red Belt
Red Belt
marbleheadmaui

PostSubject: Re: Complete Bullshit!!!   Complete Bullshit!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:33 am

soonermark890 wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
timthebim wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
timthebim wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:

THAT is bullshit. If Catholics, in the name of the faith, had done 9/11 the issue would be the same.

Again, would you support a US Military memorial in Hiroshima?
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Complete Bullshit!!!   Complete Bullshit!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:34 am

Yeah its like us blowing up Muslim cities and putting up Catholic churches saying its a memorial for all who passed away!! Just doesnt make alot of sense.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Complete Bullshit!!!   Complete Bullshit!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:36 am

lets just see what happens i remember the original main part of this was it was supposedly to be opened on 9-11
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Complete Bullshit!!!   Complete Bullshit!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:38 am

I think the best solution would be to build a memorial building there with the U.S government paying half and the Muslims paying half. Then they can build a mosque about a mile away. That would be good for everyone and would put the Muslims in a better light with the Americans.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Complete Bullshit!!!   Complete Bullshit!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:38 am

Birdofthad wrote:
lets just see what happens i remember the original main part of this was it was supposedly to be opened on 9-11

Yeah I mean tribute??? I think not!!!
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Complete Bullshit!!!   Complete Bullshit!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:39 am

freakzilla316ftw wrote:
I think the best solution would be to build a memorial building there with the U.S government paying half and the Muslims paying half. Then they can build a mosque about a mile away. That would be good for everyone and would put the Muslims in a better light with the Americans.

That is a great idea. I just think a memorial should be there and no churches.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Complete Bullshit!!!   Complete Bullshit!!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Complete Bullshit!!!
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next