Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Complete Bullshit!!!

Go down 
+6
WinstonSmith
KingsOwn19
marbleheadmaui
KrazyHorseBennett
Birdofthad
timthebim
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

Complete Bullshit!!! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complete Bullshit!!!   Complete Bullshit!!! - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 12:44 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Why not there?

Why there? Because this is America and they can. Muslims have as much right as any other religion to build in any place in this country. No religion can dictate property rights to another. This is ridiculous and unamerican to try and block a religion from building a church. It doesn't matter where or why. Once that starts, religious oppression starts.

BTW I seen the thread u made in the OT before u deleted it about LA! Dude let it go LOL.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Complete Bullshit!!!   Complete Bullshit!!! - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 12:53 pm

ha
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif

PostSubject: Re: Complete Bullshit!!!   Complete Bullshit!!! - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 2:07 pm

marbleheadmaui wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
timthebim wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:
Here's another dated two years later, also by Pew Research.

http://pewresearch.org/pubs/26/where-terrorism-finds-support-in-the-muslim-world

Here's the full survey http://pewglobal.org/files/pdf/248.pdf

Scary stuff.
First off I just checked the Notes and they changed the survey a few times. Secondly I noticed that only two countries had higher than 50% and one of them dropped below that. So how is that 50% of all Mulsims?

Last thing is Pew not a Republican polling organization?

LOL, THAT is all you've got????????????? LOLOLOL

YOU were the one who said it was a tiny bunch of extremists. WROOOOOONG!!!!!!!!

Let's see. 60% of Jordanians have confidence in bin Laden. That equals 4 million people.
50% of Pakistanis, that's 85 million people
35% of Indoneisians, that's 90 million people.

Get the point?
And thats over half of the muslim world? You just proved me right since there is around 1.9 BILLION muslims. Come on Marble dont be like this you know that the average normal muslim did not approve of 9/11. Its wrong to label and entire people by what a few people have done that is Hitler type thinking and you know it.

Sooner i think he made his point that there were a shit load of muslims that approved it.
Yeah about 10%. Thats far from the 50% claim.

LOL 10%?????? You're not this dumb. Or you didn't read the polls. Do you realize that these pollsters couldn't even get into Saudi Arabia, Iran and Egypt to do this? The three nations most associated with terror tactics.
So? That still does not prove your point. You said you had proof of 50% and you didnt. A person who really believes in the Muslim faith does not think that way. Its like a student in my class who claimed last year to be a big christian but then said in the bible it says Obama is the AntiChrist. Are you kidding? Did she have a fucking clue what she was talking about HELL NO. Do any of that 10% you showed me? HELL NO. If they did they would not believe that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Complete Bullshit!!!   Complete Bullshit!!! - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 2:19 pm

marbleheadmaui wrote:
freakzilla316ftw wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:
freakzilla316ftw wrote:
I'll sum it up for you.

Educated Muslims- Hated the events of 9/11 and don't agree with it.
Uneducated Muslims- Loved the events of 9/11 and agree with it.

Nope. It's not that simple. Kalid Sheik Muhammad, Osama bin Laden, AQyamn Al-Zarwahiri, Muhammad Atef, Mohammad Atta (for starters) all attended college.

Attending college doesn't make you educated. Also, I meant educated properly in Islam. It's against our religion to kill any innocent person and to commit suicide so by them saying it is ok makes them uneducated.

Respectfully it is clear that many self-professed Muslims are not persuaded that is correct. I don't think it is reasonable to call them "uneducated" just because they disagree. For example, would you say Sayyid Qutb was "uneducated?"
It would be like a guy calling himself a christian and then saying its ok to kill Muslims. Is he really a christian? By the way this happened (Crusades)

Also Another example of a man who was a Christian said it was ok to kill Jews once too. I think we all know who that was.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Complete Bullshit!!!   Complete Bullshit!!! - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 2:52 pm

Not going through and reading this thread but its not on ground zero, you can't even see it from ground zero its like 12 blocks away. The only retarded part is I heard they were trying to open it on 9/11 in which case they deserve whatever trouble they get
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Complete Bullshit!!!   Complete Bullshit!!! - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 2:57 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
Not going through and reading this thread but its not on ground zero, you can't even see it from ground zero its like 12 blocks away. The only retarded part is I heard they were trying to open it on 9/11 in which case they deserve whatever trouble they get

I actually heard it was only 2 blocks away not 12 but I will research it alittle more. Yeah opening it on 9-11 is just stupid to me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Complete Bullshit!!!   Complete Bullshit!!! - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 3:39 pm

timthebim wrote:
bobbitt15 wrote:

I actually heard it was only 2 blocks away not 12 but I will research it alittle more. Yeah opening it on 9-11 is just stupid to me.
Is that true about the opening date?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Complete Bullshit!!!   Complete Bullshit!!! - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 3:45 pm

"For us, it's a symbol, a platform that will give voice to the silent majority of Muslims who suffer at the hands of extremists. A center will show that Muslims will be part of rebuilding lower Manhattan," said Khan, adding that Cordoba will be open to everyone.

"We were pleased to see that the community welcomed us as an asset to lower Manhattan," she added. "The community board approved it."

This is one of the only quotes I can find that is comming from the people who are building the mosque.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Complete Bullshit!!!   Complete Bullshit!!! - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 3:49 pm

soonermark890 wrote:

"For us, it's a symbol, a platform that will give voice to the silent majority of Muslims who suffer at the hands of extremists. A center will show that Muslims will be part of rebuilding lower Manhattan," said Khan, adding that Cordoba will be open to everyone.

"We were pleased to see that the community welcomed us as an asset to lower Manhattan," she added. "The community board approved it."

This is one of the only quotes I can find that is comming from the people who are building the mosque.

Im not saying that they dont have good intentions I just dont like the idea of having it there and yes it was supposed to open on 9-11. I like the idea of a memorial but not Mosques, Churches, or anything like that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Complete Bullshit!!!   Complete Bullshit!!! - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 3:55 pm

timthebim wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:

Im not saying that they dont have good intentions I just dont like the idea of having it there and yes it was supposed to open on 9-11. I like the idea of a memorial but not Mosques, Churches, or anything like that.
Did anyone ever think that they chose that location because it was a good location and they didnt think about the fact it was close to and not on Ground zero because this is the latest thing that they have said.

"We are open to a conversation to find out more on what the governor has in mind," the center, Park51, said in a Twitter post yesterday.

And

Mosque developer Sharif El-Gamal has said the group is interested in hearing from Paterson but added that "this has always been about serving lower Manhattan."
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Complete Bullshit!!!   Complete Bullshit!!! - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 4:38 pm

soonermark890 wrote:
timthebim wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:

Did anyone ever think that they chose that location because it was a good location and they didnt think about the fact it was close to and not on Ground zero because this is the latest thing that they have said.

"We are open to a conversation to find out more on what the governor has in mind," the center, Park51, said in a Twitter post yesterday.

And

Mosque developer Sharif El-Gamal has said the group is interested in hearing from Paterson but added that "this has always been about serving lower Manhattan."

Come on dude get serious. there is no way they just forgot it happened there or that this is the only place in lower Manhattan that there is a place to build. Lets not be blind now.
Back to top Go down
marbleheadmaui
Red Belt
Red Belt
marbleheadmaui

Favorite Fighter(s) : Arguello, Finito, Duran, Saad Muhammad

PostSubject: Re: Complete Bullshit!!!   Complete Bullshit!!! - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 5:03 pm

soonermark890 wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
timthebim wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:

http://pewresearch.org/pubs/26/where-terrorism-finds-support-in-the-muslim-world

Scary stuff.
First off I just checked the Notes and they changed the survey a few times. Secondly I noticed that only two countries had higher than 50% and one of them dropped below that. So how is that 50% of all Mulsims?

Let's see. 60% of Jordanians have confidence in bin Laden. That equals 4 million people.

Get the point?
And thats over half of the muslim world? You just proved me right since there is around 1.9 BILLION muslims. Come on Marble dont be like this you know that the average normal muslim did not approve of 9/11. Its wrong to label and entire people by what a few people have done that is Hitler type thinking and you know it.

Sooner i think he made his point that there were a shit load of muslims that approved it.

LOL 10%?????? You're not this dumb. Or you didn't read the polls. Do you realize that these pollsters couldn't even get into Saudi Arabia, Iran and Egypt to do this? The three nations most associated with terror tactics.
So? That still does not prove your point. You said you had proof of 50% and you didnt. A person who really believes in the Muslim faith does not think that way. Its like a student in my class who claimed last year to be a big christian but then said in the bible it says Obama is the AntiChrist. Are you kidding? Did she have a fucking clue what she was talking about HELL NO. Do any of that 10% you showed me? HELL NO. If they did they would not believe that.

You simply refuse to read the data don't you???????

Oh well, another person who chooses beliefs without data over data they don't like.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Complete Bullshit!!!   Complete Bullshit!!! - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 5:14 pm

marbleheadmaui wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
timthebim wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:

Scary stuff.

Get the point?

You simply refuse to read the data don't you???????

Oh well, another person who chooses beliefs without data over data they don't like.
I read the data Marble. There were only 2 countries that was over 50%. What do you want me to do? There are so many holes in you saying over half of the muslim world believed that way. Did they survey the entire muslim world? NO
Did they ask the exact same questions all the time in that survey? NO
Did they change the questions per country? YES
Back to top Go down
marbleheadmaui
Red Belt
Red Belt
marbleheadmaui

Favorite Fighter(s) : Arguello, Finito, Duran, Saad Muhammad

PostSubject: Re: Complete Bullshit!!!   Complete Bullshit!!! - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 5:32 pm

OK Sooner.Let's try it this way. The issue in the Muslim world is not whether it is 30% or 40% or 50% or 60% are loons. The issue is is it a tiny fringe, like you allege, or not. Why? Because there are 1.4 billion Muslims so even 20% having these beliefs is roughly the same as the US population of 300 million. 300 million people with access to Wahabist Oil money can do a variety of damage! As a point of comparison, how many Germans were actually Nazis in the runup to WWII? Maybe 20-25% IIRC.

Now, would a reasonable man have ANY reason to believe that countries that are so severely religiously focused that surveys like this aren't even allowed, Yemen, Saudi Arabia and Egypt would be LESS radical that those open enough to allow such surveys? I don't think so. Especially when it is demonstrably true that the philosophical leaders of this movement come out of Egypt and Saudi Arabia.

Now, let's look at the data.

Is Islamic Extremism a threat to your counrty? Morocco-73%, Pakistan 52%, Turkey 47%, Indonesia 45%. Think these people know anything?

Support for suicide bombings. Jordan 57%, Lebanon 39%, Pakistan 25%, Indonesia 15%, Turkey (freaking Turkey) 14%. Hmmmm
Confidence in bin Laden-Jordan 60%, Pakistan 51%, Indonesia, 35%, Morocco 26%. This is confidence in a TERRORIST fer crissake!

Here is a key to understanding the Muslim mind. Asked whether they consider themselve antional citizens or Muslims firts here are the Muslims first response. Pakistan 79%, Morocco, 70%, Jordan 63%, Turkey 43%, Indoneisa 39%.

Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Complete Bullshit!!!   Complete Bullshit!!! - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 6:28 pm

I think this should be embraced by Americans. Accepting this is a way to show the world what kind of nation we are, and that no matter what your color or religion is it will be accepted here. Turning away this mosque will only show that this nation would let racism and anti-muslim decisions rule.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Complete Bullshit!!!   Complete Bullshit!!! - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 6:51 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
I think this should be embraced by Americans. Accepting this is a way to show the world what kind of nation we are, and that no matter what your color or religion is it will be accepted here. Turning away this mosque will only show that this nation would let racism and anti-muslim decisions rule.

Beast it isnt about it being a mosque. I dont think any church should be there. Its in bad taste to me though to open a Mosque there and especially on 9-11. Just asking for trouble if u ask me.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Complete Bullshit!!!   Complete Bullshit!!! - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 6:57 pm

timthebim wrote:

Beast it isnt about it being a mosque. I dont think any church should be there. Its in bad taste to me though to open a Mosque there and especially on 9-11. Just asking for trouble if u ask me.

Nothing is gonna change what happened on 9/11. This is a way for the Muslim church to show support there. I understand what you are saying, but you are looking at it with negative eyes instead of a positive view. Besides we can plant some bugs in that sum bitch and bust all kinds of terrorists. lol
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Complete Bullshit!!!   Complete Bullshit!!! - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 6:59 pm

Isn't it more of a community center anyway? I thought I was reading on how there were going to be big workout rooms and shit
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Complete Bullshit!!!   Complete Bullshit!!! - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 7:00 pm

timthebim wrote:

Nothing is gonna change what happened on 9/11. This is a way for the Muslim church to show support there. I understand what you are saying, but you are looking at it with negative eyes instead of a positive view. Besides we can plant some bugs in that sum bitch and bust all kinds of terrorists. lol

If we could do that i maybe all for it LOL.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Complete Bullshit!!!   Complete Bullshit!!! - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 8:18 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
Isn't it more of a community center anyway? I thought I was reading on how there were going to be big workout rooms and shit
shit

the last thing we need is beefed up terrorists hahah
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Complete Bullshit!!!   Complete Bullshit!!! - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 11:40 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
bobbitt15 wrote:
shit

the last thing we need is beefed up terrorists hahah

U got that right next thing u know they will be fighting in the UFC.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Complete Bullshit!!!   Complete Bullshit!!! - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 11:51 pm

I think steroids is against their religion though

haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Complete Bullshit!!!   Complete Bullshit!!! - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 11:52 pm

I never believe polls. They ask the questions to a 1000 people not the whole country. They could've asked a 1000 stupid people those questions. In Australia I would say over 90% of us hated the 9/11 events and most of us hate Osama.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Complete Bullshit!!!   Complete Bullshit!!! - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 11:57 pm

freakzilla316ftw wrote:
I never believe polls. They ask the questions to a 1000 people not the whole country. They could've asked a 1000 stupid people those questions. In Australia I would say over 90% of us hated the 9/11 events and most of us hate Osama.

Yeah im not huge on polls either because they can be manipulated in so many ways.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Complete Bullshit!!!   Complete Bullshit!!! - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 11:58 pm

freakzilla316ftw wrote:
I agree. Besides its very easy to manipulate a poll.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Complete Bullshit!!!   Complete Bullshit!!! - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Complete Bullshit!!!
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next