Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Couture says he deserves winner of Machida-Rua

Go down 
+14
killerofchicken
Cu Bu
captain organic
Wolfgangsta
Birdofthad
Farmer1906
SOKO
Bigs03
timthebim
ohiovol62
GDPofDRC
bobbitt15
LA
LTFG
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wolfy

Couture says he deserves winner of Machida-Rua Empty
PostSubject: Couture says he deserves winner of Machida-Rua   Couture says he deserves winner of Machida-Rua EmptyWed May 05, 2010 3:50 pm

Listen, I like Randy but he's smoking crack if he thinks he's more deserving after "wins" over Vera, Coleman and Toney than the Shad-Page winner or Lil Nog after he runs through Brilz. He's banking on Dana feeling sorry for him because he's old and running out of time, and his name...

http://www.mmaweekly.com/absolutenm/templates/dailynews.asp?articleid=11408&zoneid=2

Last edited by LikesToFightGuy on Thu May 06, 2010 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Thanks CuBua)
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Couture says he deserves winner of Machida-Rua   Couture says he deserves winner of Machida-Rua EmptyWed May 05, 2010 3:52 pm

Total crack smokin, he'd get destroyed anyways
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Couture says he deserves winner of Machida-Rua   Couture says he deserves winner of Machida-Rua EmptyWed May 05, 2010 3:53 pm

Shut the fuck up Randy
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Couture says he deserves winner of Machida-Rua   Couture says he deserves winner of Machida-Rua EmptyWed May 05, 2010 3:55 pm

Lil Nog Couture would be a better mixed blessing for Randy. And it could sell well. But ....................... Come on man! Really?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Couture says he deserves winner of Machida-Rua   Couture says he deserves winner of Machida-Rua EmptyWed May 05, 2010 3:56 pm

Great fight GDP, that really should happen
Back to top Go down
ohiovol62
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
ohiovol62

Favorite Fighter(s) : Sakuraba, Fedor, GSP, and Big Nog

PostSubject: Re: Couture says he deserves winner of Machida-Rua   Couture says he deserves winner of Machida-Rua EmptyWed May 05, 2010 4:01 pm

I've said he would try to posture for one last title shot for months
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Couture says he deserves winner of Machida-Rua   Couture says he deserves winner of Machida-Rua EmptyWed May 05, 2010 4:01 pm

If Rashad beats Rampage and Machida beats shogun I could see dana trying to give Randy a shot again.
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

PostSubject: Re: Couture says he deserves winner of Machida-Rua   Couture says he deserves winner of Machida-Rua EmptyWed May 05, 2010 4:04 pm

Randy is delusional.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Couture says he deserves winner of Machida-Rua   Couture says he deserves winner of Machida-Rua EmptyWed May 05, 2010 4:08 pm

Now I actually want James Toney to knock him out.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Couture says he deserves winner of Machida-Rua   Couture says he deserves winner of Machida-Rua EmptyWed May 05, 2010 4:12 pm

The logical next fight after someone beating Toney is a catchweight fight with Kimbo, not a title shot.

I hope Toney stones this mofo in the 1st
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Couture says he deserves winner of Machida-Rua   Couture says he deserves winner of Machida-Rua EmptyWed May 05, 2010 4:14 pm

If he trys to stand with toney it can definitely happen.
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: Couture says he deserves winner of Machida-Rua   Couture says he deserves winner of Machida-Rua EmptyWed May 05, 2010 4:42 pm

timthebim wrote:
If Rashad beats Rampage and Machida beats shogun I could see dana trying to give Randy a shot
again.

as much as I want to disagree I have to agree cause thats dana for you. As sad as it is it would still sale.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Couture says he deserves winner of Machida-Rua   Couture says he deserves winner of Machida-Rua EmptyWed May 05, 2010 4:43 pm

Wolky is going to cream his pants. He's went for a week straight posting nothing, but UFC will give Randy a title shot when he beats Coleman.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Couture says he deserves winner of Machida-Rua   Couture says he deserves winner of Machida-Rua EmptyWed May 05, 2010 5:07 pm

I bet Randy gets it if he wins
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Couture says he deserves winner of Machida-Rua   Couture says he deserves winner of Machida-Rua EmptyWed May 05, 2010 9:05 pm

No cream in the pants when I am right on things farmah. I've not the underwear budget for that.

Anyway, Couture's whole career is based on undeserved title shots given when forum kiddies bash him for being too old. Forumla is tried and true. One of these days the forum kids will be right, and Randy will be injured badly.

If Big Nog boxed Randy's ears off Little Nog would send him home in an ambulance.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif

PostSubject: Re: Couture says he deserves winner of Machida-Rua   Couture says he deserves winner of Machida-Rua EmptyWed May 05, 2010 9:19 pm

Randy Couture vs Jon Jones. Make it happen now.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Couture says he deserves winner of Machida-Rua   Couture says he deserves winner of Machida-Rua EmptyWed May 05, 2010 9:20 pm

That would stop Randy from asking for a title shot. You can't speak when you're in a coma
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Couture says he deserves winner of Machida-Rua   Couture says he deserves winner of Machida-Rua EmptyWed May 05, 2010 9:57 pm

Ur right but he would probably leave it in his will before the fight that barring I dont make out of the Jones fight alive I still want a title shot LOL.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Couture says he deserves winner of Machida-Rua   Couture says he deserves winner of Machida-Rua EmptyWed May 05, 2010 9:59 pm

timthebim wrote:
If he trys to stand with toney it can definitely happen.

major understatement.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Couture says he deserves winner of Machida-Rua   Couture says he deserves winner of Machida-Rua EmptyWed May 05, 2010 11:05 pm

Just because Randy wants it doesn't mean he's getting it. You're still wrong wolfy.
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: Couture says he deserves winner of Machida-Rua   Couture says he deserves winner of Machida-Rua EmptyWed May 05, 2010 11:13 pm

Couture says he deserves winner of Shogun-Rua

being old and posting strikes again
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Couture says he deserves winner of Machida-Rua   Couture says he deserves winner of Machida-Rua EmptyThu May 06, 2010 11:49 am

Cu Bua wrote:

I understand the urge to pick at an error, especially when the poster isn't known for making mistakes... But from you CuBua?... I'm genuinely hurt. Seriously, I'm just shocked it took almost 8 hours and 20 posts for someone to point it out...

Question is, was I just typing and ran Shogun and Rua together, so excited about the fight and him righting a wrong, or just senility setting in? What was I saying again?....
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Couture says he deserves winner of Machida-Rua   Couture says he deserves winner of Machida-Rua EmptyThu May 06, 2010 11:51 am

LikesToFightGuy wrote:
Cu Bua wrote:

I understand the urge to pick at an error, especially when the poster isn't known for making mistakes... But from you CuBua?... I'm genuinely hurt. Seriously, I'm just shocked it took almost 8 hours and 20 posts for someone to point it out...

Question is, was I just typing and ran Shogun and Rua together, so excited about the fight and him righting a wrong, or just senility setting in? What was I saying again?....
wow, can't believe no1 noticed that earlier...
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Couture says he deserves winner of Machida-Rua   Couture says he deserves winner of Machida-Rua EmptyThu May 06, 2010 11:54 am

I think Randy is gonna destroy Tony, but that doesn't make him worthy of a title shot.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Couture says he deserves winner of Machida-Rua   Couture says he deserves winner of Machida-Rua EmptyThu May 06, 2010 11:57 am

Shogun's road to a title fight wasn't much better then what Randy has gone through.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Couture says he deserves winner of Machida-Rua   Couture says he deserves winner of Machida-Rua Empty

Back to top Go down

Couture says he deserves winner of Machida-Rua
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next