Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division

Go down 
+11
GolbeZ
acccardinal12
KingsOwn19
Birdofthad
Thomasdrrn09
Wolfgangsta
Ninja
boomer sooner
bobbitt15
muayjitsu
LA
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division   Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 1:09 pm

The Mousasi Lawal fight was difficult and odd.

When it was over I knew the score no probelm, 4-1. I knew who the champ was because there is supposed to be one. Mo took him down about two or three good times every round, good. Mo was in a dominant position for about 3/4's of the fight, good. Mo, after scoring the takedowns and being in a dominant position for most of the fight got his ass beat in the process. It was weird. It got the the point where taking Mousasi down seemed like a poor strategy because the one dishing the damage was the guy on his back. But, Mo is the champ, that is how it works. Perspective and perception say Mo won. I've never seen a winner get his ass beat like he did while being in a dominant position though. Weird. Mo won on the cards, won the belt and is champion, but in the end, he is the one who got beat up, he didn't win any fight, neither did Mousasi though. Mo's takedowns were to legit to be stopped by Mousasi. They were his best and only weapon and enough to score the points. Mo had the perspective and perception to let his young blanket style get him the win. Mousasi did what he was able to but that doesn't look good enough regardless of who is giving and receiving. The ultimate loser is their division in general.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division   Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 1:48 pm

tolivendiewithLA wrote:
Now you all see what I've been talking about

Bones would embarrass him

Hey LTFG where you at bro?

You're asking where I am on a Saturday night... Seriously? You ever heard of a life? Wife, kids, friends, family... Any of that ring a bell, LA? Have you never wondered why I'm not logged on here outside of work hours monday-Friday? Come on LA... You're smarter than that, Mr. I'm gonna be a doctor someday.....

As to the fight... Mousasi is at a disadvantage against strong wrestlers, no doubt. I saw a much different fighter than I've seen recently in him though. His game plan was shit, which is odd for him. He should have ditched trying to wear Mo out from his back after the third and went on the attack standing. He saw the takedowns coming and didn't really try to stop them in the 4th and 5th. It's not like Mo had GSP speed in his takedown... Almost everyone of those could have been stuffed. Maybe his defense isn't as solid as I thought... I don't know. What I do know is the kid is 24 and really only has one facet he needs to work on to close the gap between him and the true elite. And those shots from the bottom that Mo was taking would have dazed most LHW's... I give full credit to Mo for capitalizing on Mousasi's bad plan and winning the fight. He has a good chin, great wrestling and much more cardio than I thought he had as well. All props to Mo...
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division   Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 7:55 pm

GDP, Mousasi dished out some decent shots but he wasn't hurting Mo with nearly any of those. The upkicks ya, but come on man, those pitter patter shots were not very damaging. Mo did more damage on the ground.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division   Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 8:07 pm

I think Lawal damaged Mousasi's stamina on the ground more than anything, along with his own. In the 5th and a bit in the 4th he had a couple of segments that were starting to resemble good gnp. His takedowns were his best weapon but none of them were finish type slams or slams that put him in a position to truly capitalize, they were a counter to standing engagements and put the fight in a spot where he should of dictated but was only quasi able to do so for a while. It was just weird to me. Mousasi wasn't throwing finish shots off his back with his hands but was still giving more than he was receiving for the most part and made Lawal suffer for the win.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division   Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 10:28 pm

GolbeZ wrote:
i guess I should have figured that if someone beats a hype train he becomes a hype train.

+1 sir
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division   Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 10:30 pm

LikesToFightGuy wrote:
tolivendiewithLA wrote:

You're asking where I am on a Saturday night... Seriously? You ever heard of a life? Wife, kids, friends, family... Any of that ring a bell, LA? Have you never wondered why I'm not logged on here outside of work hours monday-Friday? Come on LA... You're smarter than that, Mr. I'm gonna be a doctor someday.....

As to the fight... Mousasi is at a disadvantage against strong wrestlers, no doubt. I saw a much different fighter than I've seen recently in him though. His game plan was shit, which is odd for him. He should have ditched trying to wear Mo out from his back after the third and went on the attack standing. He saw the takedowns coming and didn't really try to stop them in the 4th and 5th. It's not like Mo had GSP speed in his takedown... Almost everyone of those could have been stuffed. Maybe his defense isn't as solid as I thought... I don't know. What I do know is the kid is 24 and really only has one facet he needs to work on to close the gap between him and the true elite. And those shots from the bottom that Mo was taking would have dazed most LHW's... I give full credit to Mo for capitalizing on Mousasi's bad plan and winning the fight. He has a good chin, great wrestling and much more cardio than I thought he had as well. All props to Mo...

You took that too literally, u really think I gave a fuck where u were at? come on bro ur smarter than that, it was just more like yo bro where u at, as in, where u at with that #3 bullshit
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

PostSubject: Re: Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division   Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 12:08 pm

tolivendiewithLA wrote:
LikesToFightGuy wrote:
tolivendiewithLA wrote:

You took that too literally, u really think I gave a fuck where u were at? come on bro ur smarter than that, it was just more like yo bro where u at, as in, where u at with that #3 bullshit

Sorry LA, you'll have to forgive an old man for not getting the new age ghetto rap. If you're looking to call me out and ask what I think of my former #3, you'll have to actually articulate a thought and drop the act... I think we've made it pretty clear that I'm not one of your homies and don't react to your jibberish... bro. But thanks for clarifying... Wink
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

Favorite Fighter(s) : Condit, Machida, Aldo, Bendo, KJ Noons, Dominick Cruz The Praying Mantis

PostSubject: Re: Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division   Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 12:12 pm

LikesToFightGuy wrote:
tolivendiewithLA wrote:
LikesToFightGuy wrote:
tolivendiewithLA wrote:

Sorry LA, you'll have to forgive an old man for not getting the new age ghetto rap. If you're looking to call me out and ask what I think of my former #3, you'll have to actually articulate a thought and drop the act... I think we've made it pretty clear that I'm not one of your homies and don't react to your jibberish... bro. But thanks for clarifying... Wink

what he said wasn't jibberish, rap, ghetto, etc.
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

PostSubject: Re: Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division   Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 12:46 pm

GolbeZ wrote:
LikesToFightGuy wrote:
tolivendiewithLA wrote:
LikesToFightGuy wrote:
tolivendiewithLA wrote:

Oh no... Almost everything he says is jibberish. And call it what you want, but in my world when someone asks where are you at, they mean, "Where are you at?" And when they want to know what you think of Mousasi after the fight, they simply ask, "What do you think of Mousasi after that fight"? Would you be more comfortable if I called his useage of single letters and numbers to refer to complete words as a shtick rather than a rap? In the young persons world today, isn't the way you speak or type considered a rap? I'm trying to be hip here, help an old man out GolbeZ. I'm sure LA appreciates you setting me straight on his behalf, and I appreciate your help in allowing me to understand the youth and getting the new rap...
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael, Sexyama, Condit, Hendricks, Cowboy, Struve

PostSubject: Re: Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division   Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 1:08 pm

All I can say is Gegard needs to go train for 6-9 months with Lindland/Hendo with one of the two Teamquest groups, because that is their bread and butter and it would definately put him back in the mix.
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

Favorite Fighter(s) : Condit, Machida, Aldo, Bendo, KJ Noons, Dominick Cruz The Praying Mantis

PostSubject: Re: Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division   Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 1:26 pm

LikesToFightGuy wrote:
GolbeZ wrote:
LikesToFightGuy wrote:
tolivendiewithLA wrote:
LikesToFightGuy wrote:
tolivendiewithLA wrote:

Oh no... Almost everything he says is jibberish. And call it what you want, but in my world when someone asks where are you at, they mean, "Where are you at?" And when they want to know what you think of Mousasi after the fight, they simply ask, "What do you think of Mousasi after that fight"? Would you be more comfortable if I called his useage of single letters and numbers to refer to complete words as a shtick rather than a rap? In the young persons world today, isn't the way you speak or type considered a rap? I'm trying to be hip here, help an old man out GolbeZ. I'm sure LA appreciates you setting me straight on his behalf, and I appreciate your help in allowing me to understand the youth and getting the new rap...

I am too hip .. with my rap skillz boi .. so maybe you can help me out with what these mean in your world..

"not the sharpest tool in the shed"
"This ain't my first rodeo"
"when pigs fly"

Because we all know, that in "real talk" words only mean what they literally mean.
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

PostSubject: Re: Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division   Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 1:31 pm

GolbeZ wrote:
I am too hip .. with my rap skillz boi .. so maybe you can help me out with what these mean in your world..

"when pigs fly"

Because we all know, that in "real talk" words only mean what they literally mean.

See... Call it age or just not being hip or in with the young crowd, but not one word of that made any sense to me. All you did was confuse an old man even more. Poor play GolbeZ... I thought you were here to help?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division   Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 1:33 pm

*cough* trash can *cough*
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

PostSubject: Re: Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division   Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 1:34 pm

LikesToFightGuy wrote:
GolbeZ wrote:
[

"when pigs fly"

Quote :
See... Call it age or just not being hip or in with the young crowd, but not one word of that made any sense to me. All you did was confuse an old man even more. Poor play GolbeZ... I thought you were here to help?

I am amazed you know how to use a computer.
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

PostSubject: Re: Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division   Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 1:35 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:

Gesundheit... Wink
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

PostSubject: Re: Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division   Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 1:35 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:

agree. Cool anyway .. I have to go to class .. later fellas.
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

PostSubject: Re: Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division   Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 1:36 pm

GolbeZ wrote:
LikesToFightGuy wrote:
GolbeZ wrote:
[

"when pigs fly"

Quote :

I am amazed you know how to use a computer.

Wink
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division   Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 2:54 pm

LTFG did you serve in WWI?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division   Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5