Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division

Go down 
+11
GolbeZ
acccardinal12
KingsOwn19
Birdofthad
Thomasdrrn09
Wolfgangsta
Ninja
boomer sooner
bobbitt15
muayjitsu
LA
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division   Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 2:47 am

And ur bringing ur F game as usual, watch what happens when Mo fights someone who can stop a takedown.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division   Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 2:48 am

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gegard_Mousasi

Scroll down to Mousasi's MMA record
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division   Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 2:50 am

LOL
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division   Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 2:50 am

Wolf, who has Mousasi gone against that leads one to believe he has some of the best wrestling in MMA? Tonight was his first fight against a strong American wrestler and he was getting picked up and slammed easily in the 5th round by a guy that looked dead tired in the 2nd
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division   Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 2:58 am

Quote :
Wolf, who has Mousasi gone against that leads one to believe he has some of the best wrestling in MMA? Tonight was his first fight against a strong American wrestler and he was getting picked up and slammed easily in the 5th round by a guy that looked dead tired in the 2nd

Mo has some of the best wrestling in MMA. I always said Mousasi had yet to face a strong American wrestler and I always suspected he'd be in trouble there. However, based on his record where he had never ran into trouble with takedowns before in 25 mixed martial arts fights against many trained and ranked fighters, I can't say he has the worst wrestling in MMA either. I also can't say this result tonight is a major shock to anyone who knows fighting. It's only a surprise to people who know fighters and know w's and L's.

Again, for the last time, it's all about the match ups. Some people just refuse to understand this. I feel like I am dealing with my seven year old for the lack of understanding of basic concepts here from some.

What have I been saying about kickboxers forever?
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division   Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 3:00 am

Exactly, it's all about matchups, and when Mo fights someone with actually takedown D, you will be enlightened.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division   Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 3:01 am

Thought you said in an earlier post that Mousasi has some of the best wrestling in MMA. Might have just been a typo

Tonight's fight wasn't a major shock to me at all. I picked Mo to win and said the day the fight was announced it was going to be an extremely tough fight for Mousasi if Mo followed a smart gameplan
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division   Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 3:04 am

He's was just bullshitting there
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division   Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 3:07 am

Not many will have takedown D against him LA, and you must be aware of this.

Thiago Silva NO. Shogun Rua? NO. If he can grab Lyoto Machida? No. Luiz Cane? No. Matt Hamill? Nope. Brandon Vera, Keith Jardine, Vladimir Matyushenko, Eliot Marshall NO NO NO NO.

Ryan Bader? Maybe, Rashad Evans, I doubt it, Rampage, that would be a question wouldn't it? Bones Jones, again, another one of the most compelling matches in the sport.

So basically LA, "anyone with takedown D" means "guys who also wrestled and at lower levels". While the way you got shit twisted is all kinds of fucked up, I can compromise that a wrestler would be the best match up for him for sure.

So you think he has significantly inferior striking to other wrestlers?
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division   Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 3:10 am

Man u are really overelevating Mo now, wow!
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division   Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 3:11 am

Love all you guys, good night
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division   Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 3:14 am

It's all in his pedigree man. Give me a reason not to. His pedigree is better than any of the HW wrestler machines besides Daniel Cormier right now, who himself is about to blow up in a significant way.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division   Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 3:52 pm

Forgot to mention this last night when I was talking about how easily Bones threw Hammill on his head.

Mark Munoz has a very impressive wrestling pedigree but couldn't get Hamill down to save his life.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division   Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 4:46 pm

That was a sloppy boxing fight and I don't think Mark tried to take him down that much. I'd have to re-watch it. Also Mark dropped out of the division to 185 while Jones is huge for a LHW and will likely end up at HW.

"No one in MMA has takedown defense. People don't know that, you hear good takedown defense, that is a joke. You put me against any wrestler or fighter in mma ill take em down. Only Daniel Cormier I struggle with and Rashad, because he is athletic and knows baseline defense, but no one in MMA has baseline defense. I can take anyone down"

- King Mo after last nights win.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division   Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 4:51 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Quote :

Mo has some of the best wrestling in MMA. I always said Mousasi had yet to face a strong American wrestler and I always suspected he'd be in trouble there. However, based on his record where he had never ran into trouble with takedowns before in 25 mixed martial arts fights against many trained and ranked fighters, I can't say he has the worst wrestling in MMA either. I also can't say this result tonight is a major shock to anyone who knows fighting. It's only a surprise to people who know fighters and know w's and L's.

Again, for the last time, it's all about the match ups. Some people just refuse to understand this. I feel like I am dealing with my seven year old for the lack of understanding of basic concepts here from some.

What have I been saying about kickboxers forever?
OH OH OH I know...You like how flexible they are?
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division   Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 4:51 pm

Left you a good opening there
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division   Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 4:57 pm

Munoz repeatedely tried to get Hamil down and got stuffed everytime, then got KTFO

How many fights does Mo have left with SF? Hope he goes right to the UFC afterwards, we'll find out real quick what happens when a fighter has takedown D.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division   Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 5:00 pm

Have you not seen his good striking skills LA? You're implying he is a one dimensional wrestler? What is the end game here of your assbabble? Do you even know?
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division   Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 5:05 pm

He has power and sloppy standup

End game, you started this, end game is that you're now overelevating Mo for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division   Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 5:13 pm

No I am not.

I think he is the best of the young wrestler-boxers in his division, in a sport that is increasingly dominated by the American wrestler-boxer. I think his standup is as great as we could ask for at this stage, and I think even at this early stage in his career, much like Joseph Benevidez, Joe Warren, Shane Carwin, Brock Lesnar and Cain Velezquez, he is already one of the big boys, in the same category as Bones Jones and Darth Bader for his division, fighters I also stick squarely inside the top ten.

LA here is the problem with your reasoning ; You have such a hard on for devaluing Mousasi that you can't judge Mo in context or without bias. Work on that would ya? You're a mod here, try to think like a non-idiot for a change. Makes us all look better.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division   Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 5:18 pm

Dude you are ridiculous, he beat an incredibly overrated fighter with ZERO takedown D, now he's the best wrestler in MMA and a top 5 LHW, LOL

Like I said Munoz has an impressive wrestling pedigree but could get Hamill down to save his life. Also lets not forget how fast Mo gassed, other fighters would take advantage of that.

I'm out, you live in your little world on this one bro, LOL

Here comes a bunch of insluts and nonsense.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division   Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 5:40 pm

Hello, LA, anyone fucking home? He has the best wrestling in the division because on paper he has the best fucking wrestling in the division.

Find me a fucking fight in Mousasi's career where someone dominated him with takedowns. He has almost 30, many against ranked opponents, blackbelts, and experienced mixed martial artists.

Only one, the same fight when he faces the LHW with the best wrestling pedigree in the entire division right now. Normal thinking people don't look at 30 fights, see him lose to the best wrestler any one in the division might face, and assume he is a horrible wrestler.

My opinion on dude's wrestling has nothing to do with last nights fight. It is his pedigree. A fight between a deaf wrestler journeyman and a middleweight has fucking nothing to do with it. Munoz was half the size of Hamill and shot three takedowns and had his head kicked off. What the flying fuck does it have to do with this fight? Anyway, King Mo likely would have got the takedown any time he wanted on Hamill, like Bones, and even if not, he would have knocked him out standing.

Let me get this straight LA, you think Mousasi has the worst takedown defense in MMA history because of what you saw last night? I have a hard time even believing you are as stupid as you sound. How is this possible? Did your mom make a living changing cat boxes and sucking dick for coke while she was pregnant with you?

Forget this thread, lets talk about what the fuck is the matter with you. Learning disability? Is it all the drugs or is this a deeper problem LA?
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division   Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 8:00 pm

Ra ra ra, ra rar arrrararara

Yes he is a great wrestler, but wrestling pedigrees don't always add up in MMA. Like I mentioned Munoz yet you discredit the fact that another fighter with actually takedown D can stuff some of the best wrestlers takedown attempts. Mousasi never really fought the kind of fighters to expose him, Jacare had him down, Soko had him down, and now Mo. It's not like all those were such impressive takedowns either, most of em I was like are you serious Mousasi? get some takedown defense, and others will agree with me on that. Lets not forget the fact that Mo wa gassed so fucking early in the fight, other fighters would exploit that. The more tired you get, the less effective each takedown becomes. You'll see fighters with good enough wrestling to stuff Mo's attempts soon enough, well maybe not in SF.

You are totally overelevating Mo, I mean you put him at 5 in the rankings

All thse posts you've been doing are the reason most think you're such a joke on here, you need to chill the fuck out, not everyone is gonna agree with you bro. I see a lot of fighters, minus the pedigree or not, being able to stuff a lot of Mo's takedown attemtps, well after he was gassed soo early.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division   Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 10:06 pm

LA that version of your opinion is a lot more logical and rational, better.

King Mo I have at 6 actually. Where do you have him, and where do you have bones?
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

Favorite Fighter(s) : Condit, Machida, Aldo, Bendo, KJ Noons, Dominick Cruz The Praying Mantis

PostSubject: Re: Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division   Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 11:55 am

i guess I should have figured that if someone beats a hype train he becomes a hype train.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division   Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next