Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division

Go down 
+11
GolbeZ
acccardinal12
KingsOwn19
Birdofthad
Thomasdrrn09
Wolfgangsta
Ninja
boomer sooner
bobbitt15
muayjitsu
LA
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
boomer sooner
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, since way back

Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division   Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 11:18 pm

Come on man, Machida faced a ton of wrestlers/takedown artists and schooled them. Were any of them Mo? No, but they were guys who made really good careers out of it.

Mo is a GREAT talent, but this still exposed Mousasi -- it was a bad loss.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division   Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 11:25 pm

tolivendiewithLA wrote:
I'm gonna pull a Bird and talk to myself in this thread for at least a week

hahaha hey cant blame ya hahahaha
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division   Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 1:55 am

Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division   Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 1:55 am

Mousasi would outclass Hollywood.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division   Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 1:56 am

Sure he would, lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division   Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 1:59 am

tolivendiewithLA wrote:
Sure he would, lol

Hollywood relies too much on his striking.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division   Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 2:02 am

When Mousasi actually beats someone on Page's level you can talk
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division   Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 2:02 am

lol

it's amazing what one fight could do. No GREAT JOB KING MO. You'll go far in this business. It's all...this Mousasi guy aint shit.

Last edited by KingsOwn19 on Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:05 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division   Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 2:03 am

tolivendiewithLA wrote:

I think Mousasi is easily more talented than Forrest.
Back to top Go down
muayjitsu
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
muayjitsu

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wand, Thiago Alves, BJ Penn, Cain, Vitor, Tito, SHOGUN

PostSubject: Re: Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division   Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 2:03 am

KingsOwn19 wrote:
lol

it's amazing what one fight could do. No GREAT JOB KING MO. You'll go far in this business. It's all...this Mousasi guy aint shit.

I said this in another post. Mo said this exact thing would happen in his interview.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division   Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 2:04 am

Wolfgangsta wrote:
LA you dumb dick, I was one of the few who agreed with you when you stepped in front of the Mousasi hype train. Who before fucking wolf argued Mousasi was weak and untested against wrestlers? Find posts to that effect before mine. Do it now.

Yet I am the only one who isn't absolutely shocked here besides you, but considering the context of the sport and this fight, I am not ready to say Mousasi is some fucking bum who can't win fights in the UFC. The two guys fighting for the title couldn't do what Mo did like he did.

Try not to be such a prisoner of the moment. I guess it's because this isn't such an earth shattering shock to me I am not riding an emotional rush of stupid inducing endorphins.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IM A MORON HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

I think Mousasi is a good fighter and Mos a better one

I had Mousasi to high but he is still top 10 IMO
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division   Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 2:04 am

I thought this before the fight, remember me saying how people were going way overboard on Mousasi.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division   Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 2:05 am

Ali_1748 wrote:
tolivendiewithLA wrote:

I think Mousasi is easily more talented than Forrest.

Heart and effort, I bet Forrest could get Mousasi down too
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division   Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 2:05 am

Its logical that people would draw these kind of conclusions given that tonight's fight says wonders about how fights between Mousasi and guys like Jones/Bader would go if he was in the UFC
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division   Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 2:08 am

King Mo has wrestling of the gods and good standup to boot and he stuck with it tonight. He deserves ALL the credit.

As for Mousasi. I think his game plan had a lot to do tonight. He had ZERO problem being on his back until it was to late. I don't think he was getting enough credit for the damage he was doing from the bottom. Mousasi has great upkicks and amazing power from the bottom. I take nothing away from Gegard. I don't all of a sudden think he's "not that good" because somebody else proved to be better.

Lawal is the shit man. He talked all the shit. He backed it up and after the fight "Go ahead and keep booing me because i'm just gonna keep on winning" and guess what? Lawal is going to keep on winning.

Mousasi will get back into the fairweather hearts as well.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division   Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 2:11 am

KingsOwn19 wrote:
King Mo has wrestling of the gods and good standup to boot and he stuck with it tonight. He deserves ALL the credit.

As for Mousasi. I think his game plan had a lot to do tonight. He had ZERO problem being on his back until it was to late. I don't think he was getting enough credit for the damage he was doing from the bottom. Mousasi has great upkicks and amazing power from the bottom. I take nothing away from Gegard. I don't all of a sudden think he's "not that good" because somebody else proved to be better.

Lawal is the shit man. He talked all the shit. He backed it up and after the fight "Go ahead and keep booing me because i'm just gonna keep on winning" and guess what? Lawal is going to keep on winning.

Mousasi will get back into the fairweather hearts as well.

+ 1 agree on all counts
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division   Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 2:18 am

Kings typically comes in with hammers of logic and rare rationality.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division   Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 2:22 am

Kings is a smart guy, but I guess some have to make Mo the best wrestler in MMA instead of realizing the guy he was fighting has no takedown D.

When Mo fights someone with takedown D yall will be enlightened
Back to top Go down
muayjitsu
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
muayjitsu

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wand, Thiago Alves, BJ Penn, Cain, Vitor, Tito, SHOGUN

PostSubject: Re: Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division   Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 2:23 am

tolivendiewithLA wrote:
Kings is a smart guy, but I guess some have to make Mo the best wrestler in MMA instead of realizing the guy he was fighting has no takedown D.

When Mo fights someone with takedown D yall will be enlightened

It will be the other way around.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division   Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 2:27 am

Yo hello dipshit, find me a wrestler with a better pedigree in the division. Also, find me all these fights where Mousasi is dominated with wrestling.

Is it just me or does LA seem really really over his head in these discussions at times?
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division   Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 2:29 am

I almost always end up being right though, it happens time after fucking time, I stick to my opinions, time passes, I get validated.

By all accounts Hendo has a better wrestling pedigree than Sheilds right? hmmmm
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division   Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 2:31 am

Was just going to say that LA. We can all look at Mo's wrestling credentials and be wowed but you still have to see what he does when he's in there with another great wrestler. Hendo wrestled in the Olympics and just got taken down and raped by Jake fuckin Shields for 4 rounds
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division   Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 2:34 am

By all accounts Hendo is 40 and looked 40 after round 1, but when he was full of gas and power he was destroying Sheilds, and by all accounts Dan has been relatively easy to take down his whole career and has been getting scoop slammed brutally by natural welterweights since his first UFC title fight.

By all accounts you really suck at breaking individual fights down, but are great at ignoring the facts. Mousasi is one of the best wrestlers in MMA, and Mousasi in his 22 wins and 2 losses has never been dominated like Mo did. This to a rational person doesn't conclude with Mousasi being the worst wrestler in MMA. But for you it does. You are not a clear headed individual and really shouldn't be a mod here as it reflects badly on us all. No offense. Still like you. Even if you are too high to be trusted with children.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division   Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 2:42 am

In arguments or discussions when one person resorts to personal attacks or needs to raise their voice they know they're losing the argument.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division   Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 2:46 am

You do that all the time. I am also mixing facts and logic in my attack, gotta stay well rounded.

Jake vs Dan, or young wrestler vs old wrestler, isn't the same fight as young wrestler vs young striker. Look LA, if I resorted to that kind of analogy in an effort to try and spare my rapidly sinking ship of logic, the SS Knucklehead, I'd hope you'd make me feel it too.

I'd expect it.

You're bringing your D game tonight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division   Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mousasi would be fucking destroyed in the UFC LHW division
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next