Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

9/11 - 12 years later

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

9/11 - 12 years later - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9/11 - 12 years later   9/11 - 12 years later - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 5:48 pm

Oggy, the bin laden family had seized Osamas money and kicked him out of the family
The Saudi royal family took away Osama Saudi citizenship. You fail to grasp what a tightly controlled society Saudi arabia is, expelling Osama was a big deal.
The united states couldn't kill bin laden until
He attacked the USA in a provable event (he probably eloped finance WTC 1993)
When AQ did attack the USA tue Saudi government was no longer in a position to get Osama for us,
Because mullah Omar protected bin laden from Saudi extradition before 9-11.
The Saudi royal family was trying to arrest and publicly try Bin Laden before the 9-11 attacks.

Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 - 12 years later   9/11 - 12 years later - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 3:11 pm

Bird, you can sit there and gargle the Saudi Royal families balls all you want, they are still scum who are well known to fund terrorists

Prince Bandar, most recently threatened Putin with terrorist attacks at the winter Olympics, but even threatened Tony Blair with terrorists

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2008/feb/15/bae.armstrade

this is mainstream news. Everyone knows Bandar is a terrorist and you sit here praising the guy. That shows exactly where you are coming from.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 - 12 years later   9/11 - 12 years later - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 3:13 pm

Saudi Arabia's rulers threatened to make it easier for terrorists to attack London unless corruption investigations into their arms deals were halted, according to court documents revealed yesterday.

Previously secret files describe how investigators were told they faced "another 7/7" and the loss of "British lives on British streets" if they pressed on with their inquiries and the Saudis carried out their threat to cut off intelligence.

Prince Bandar, the head of the Saudi national security council, and son of the crown prince, was alleged in court to be the man behind the threats to hold back information about suicide bombers and terrorists. He faces accusations that he himself took more than £1bn in secret payments from the arms company BAE.

He was accused in yesterday's high court hearings of flying to London in December 2006 and uttering threats which made the prime minister, Tony Blair, force an end to the Serious Fraud Office investigation into bribery allegations involving Bandar and his family.

The threats halted the fraud inquiry, but triggered an international outcry, with allegations that Britain had broken international anti-bribery treaties
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 - 12 years later   9/11 - 12 years later - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 3:14 pm

Bird will support terrorists if it means not questioning government. Awww, what a good ol boy!

Anything to be on the winning team right? anything to be trendy?
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 - 12 years later   9/11 - 12 years later - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 3:19 pm

Bandar Threatens U.S. and Foreign Journalists Who Exposed Syrian Rebel Role in Chemical Attack

September 23, 2013 • 5:20PM

Updated 5:20PM

The two journalists who authored the August 29, 2013 story, "Syrians in Goutha claim Saudi-supplied rebels behind chemical attacks," published by Mint Press, have been threatened with having their careers "ended" if they do not disavow the story, and both journalists have told Mint Press that they believe that the pressure comes from Saudi Arabia. One author, Yayha Ababneh, who conducted the interviews on the ground that were the guts of the story, told MintPress that he received threats from the Saudi Embassy in Jordan, his home country. Dale Gavlak, the other reporter, an American, has been suspended by Associated Press, and further subjected to "immense amounts of pressure," according to Mint Press, which said she believes the source of pressure to be Prince Bandar bin Sultan, the head of Saudi intelligence.

Bandar, the former Ambassador to the United States at the time of the 911 attacks, left that post after exposes that showed his wife had provided funding for 911 hijackers through a Saudi Arabian intelligence operative living in the U.S., and after exposes that he had received bribe funds in the range of $2 billion from BAE (formerly called British Aerospace) for arranging the Al Yamamah defense contract deal with Saudi Arabia. Bandar is also a major figure in the suppressed "28 pages" of the report on the 911 attack produced by the U.S. Congress. The "28 pages" were "classified" and pulled from distribution because of their detailed information about the role of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, its charities, bank accounts and nationals in the funding of the 911 attack.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 - 12 years later   9/11 - 12 years later - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 7:13 pm

so now oggy your laiming that the Saudi royal family gave al nusrah chemical weapons to use on civilian populations. your an idiot
the chemical attack was on opposition forces in assads capital

seriously dude get it together your nuttier than elephant shit
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 - 12 years later   9/11 - 12 years later - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 7:52 pm

Oggy takes stories made up to make him look like he's right once again. Oggy you are seriously deranged. I honestly can't believe you take the bait like that. I've admitted to being wrong here so why can't you!?!? Dude bird clowned you and you switch up, go blind, and bring up wtf type shit. Thanks for that though you idiot. You think you can be a fake patriot but you only help the cause of making dumbass morons out of your fellow conspiracy theorists. Go ask for more help trying to raise hate against an American ally in the middle east.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 - 12 years later   9/11 - 12 years later - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 9:24 pm

The comical thing is a leader of a country did play a role in 9-11
His name was Mullah Omar
Of course oggy hasn't mentioned Omar one time
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 - 12 years later   9/11 - 12 years later - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 10:21 am

lol aww Bird has a cheerleader now

BBC, stop trying. You can't hold a candle to me in an intellectual conversation about politics or foreign policy you simpleton

you probably know a lot more about sucking the establishments dick though, seriously is your ass sore from that red white and blue dick up your ass?

anyway, yea, im a crazy conspiracy theorists for talking about the Saudi connection to 911.... you guys are idiots

Last edited by oggy420 on Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 - 12 years later   9/11 - 12 years later - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 10:23 am

and BBC, name one thing I "made up" and i'll get a direct link to a mainstream news site for you sheep
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 - 12 years later   9/11 - 12 years later - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 10:36 am

Simpleton and sheep? LOL at Oggy being some kind of elitist who "get's it". I think believing in conspiracy theories makes you feel like you smarter then the rest of us. Every conspiracy theory you read about or hear about makes your dick bigger. It's hilarious. You seem more like the mindless sheep that follows anything that goes against the mainstream. You will buy whatever shit they sell. Simpleton made me laugh my ass off. I can tell you think you are much smarter then you actually are.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 - 12 years later   9/11 - 12 years later - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 10:48 am

yea conspiracies have never happened before.... Iran contra wasn't real right?

the truth is you care too much about being cool and trendy, and are on some type of power trip because you think you are on the winning team. You probably get off on police brutality and watching civilians get blown up in the middle east.

Just go back to playing call of duty 20 hours a day. No need for someone like you to care about rights or civil liberties, you'll be the one voting against free speech, against the right to defend yourself, literally you have no idea what it means to be ameircan. You think that as long as you never question anything, attack anyone who does, that makes you good? That makes you better?

I feel sorry for people like you who are incapable of critical thinking.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 - 12 years later   9/11 - 12 years later - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 10:55 am

There is a difference between thinking there has never been any conspiracy and thinking every fucking thing is a conspiracy. Damn dude you buy every fucking conspiracy ever. Have you ever seen one or heard one you didn't like?
I'm not naive enough to think it has never happened or that there isn't cover ups and there has never been a conspiracy theory that was correct or based on fact. But you take it to an extreme. You make fun of people on one side of the fence for fully buying into the mainstream media when you are just as bad on the other side of the fence buying whatever conspiracy pops up. Reality lies somewhere in the middle but you are just as bad as the person who never questions anything. You are one extremist who believes he is above the other extremist and it doesn't make you any better then them. You are the one that thinks it's "cool" to have extreme views. Not me.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 - 12 years later   9/11 - 12 years later - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 11:03 am

It's absolutely fucking hilarious how you think you are better and smarter then everyone. "Simpleton, sheep, incapable of critical thinking". Like somehow if we don't agree with your views on conspiracy theories means we just don't "get it" or that our conclusion somehow lacks the level of thought. So if we don't follow your path we are sheep? We can't have conflicting views? If we do we are somehow less intelligent then you? You are a hypocrite trying to recruit people to your line of thinking.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 - 12 years later   9/11 - 12 years later - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 11:10 am

OU wrote:
There is a difference between thinking there has never been any conspiracy and thinking every fucking thing is a conspiracy. Damn dude you buy every fucking conspiracy ever. Have you ever seen one or heard one you didn't like?
I'm not naive enough to think it has never happened or that there isn't cover ups and there has never been a conspiracy theory that was correct or based on fact. But you take it to an extreme. You make fun of people on one side of the fence for fully buying into the mainstream media when you are just as bad on the other side of the fence buying whatever conspiracy pops up. Reality lies somewhere in the middle but you are just as bad as the person who never questions anything. You are one extremist who believes he is above the other extremist and it doesn't make you any better then them. You are the one that thinks it's "cool" to have extreme views. Not me.

that's bullshit. I do not believe every conspiracy theory. But unlike you, I wont just write something off because im afraid of the stigma attached to conspiracy theories. The truth is I don't care that people like you relentlessly attack me even on a personal level, then criticize me for defending myself like im the bad guy here.

And I don't make fun of people, I didn't start the bashing here. Im just stating me beliefs and people cant handle that their false paradigm is being challenged so they start calling me names, even deleting threads.

Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 - 12 years later   9/11 - 12 years later - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 11:13 am

OU wrote:
It's absolutely fucking hilarious how you think you are better and smarter then everyone. "Simpleton, sheep, incapable of critical thinking". Like somehow if we don't agree with your views on conspiracy theories means we just don't "get it" or that our conclusion somehow lacks the level of thought. So if we don't follow your path we are sheep? We can't have conflicting views? If we do we are somehow less intelligent then you? You are a hypocrite trying to recruit people to your line of thinking.
you don't have to agree, but at least try to make a somewhat half conscious intellectual argument instead of bashing, name calling, personal attacks.

If you look at the start of this thread, I never made any derogatory terms towards anyone, just presented some facts and videos.

I was then, actually by you, called scum of the earth, the worst type of person, you even temporarily trashed the thread.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 - 12 years later   9/11 - 12 years later - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 11:24 am

so here I am getting attacked by OU for calling someone a simpleton

when he has directly called me in this thread alone, just for posting my opinion :

fucking moron

even after this I did not resort to firing back with name calling, yet he continued the insults with :

fucking retard

anti-American pro-propaganda attention whore.

scum of the Earth

most annoying person on Earth.

then said : This thread is in bad taste and I will trash it.

So who is the real hypocrite here? Who is really the one that is personally attacking people for their views? I think it is clear.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 - 12 years later   9/11 - 12 years later - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 11:26 am

Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 - 12 years later   9/11 - 12 years later - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 11:38 am

oggy420 wrote:
so here I am getting attacked by OU for calling someone a simpleton

when he has directly called me in this thread alone, just for posting my opinion :

fucking moron

even after this I did not resort to firing back with name calling, yet he continued the insults with :

fucking retard

anti-American pro-propaganda attention whore.

scum of the Earth

most annoying person on Earth.

then said : This thread is in bad taste and I will trash it.

So who is the real hypocrite here? Who is really the one that is personally attacking people for their views? I think it is clear.
So you counter me being a hypocrite by being a hypocrite in return? You complain about being insulted by throwing out insults in return? You justify it by saying I did it first? How can you complain when you have done the same in return? Calling me a hypocrite does not make you any less of one in return. It's not like you took the high road anywhere in this thread, I haven't done anything you haven't done in return. I still think most 9-11 consispracy theories are some of the dumbest conspiracy theories and the most played out I have ever heard. Your thread was in bad taste.
Again acting like you are above everyone.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 - 12 years later   9/11 - 12 years later - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 11:48 am

I called someone a simpleton who attacked me first

you attacked me unprovoked. Again, it is your opinion that this thread was in bad taste, that doesn't make it reality though. In this thread I hope you realize you have trashed not just me, but the victims family members, first responders, fire fighters, police, and veterans. But hey you are better than those people because you never question anything right?

Go whack off to pics of George W you tool
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 - 12 years later   9/11 - 12 years later - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 11:58 am

oggy420 wrote:
I called someone a simpleton who attacked me first

you attacked me unprovoked. Again, it is your opinion that this thread was in bad taste, that doesn't make it reality though. In this thread I hope you realize you have trashed not just me, but the victims family members, first responders, fire fighters, police, and veterans. But hey you are better than those people because you never question anything right?

Go whack off to pics of George W you tool
Creating a thread on 9-11 to remind everyone that the government killed all those people and sucked the public into thinking it was terrorist. Yeah, real classy.

But hey, you know the "truth" and we are all just sheep. But hey, no one hates America and the American public more then the US Government. Amirite?
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 - 12 years later   9/11 - 12 years later - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 12:14 pm

dude just admit you have no respect for victims family members, NYFD, NYPD, all the 1st responders who are still dying.

you sit here trying to say im disrespectful, but you prop yourself up on this pedestal because you have never cared enough about what happened on that day to ask your own questions and seek answers.

You might as well spit on the graves of the people who died that day since that is what you are doing to anyone who tries to find the truth.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 - 12 years later   9/11 - 12 years later - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 12:17 pm

have you ever gone to New York city to talk with the 1st responders?

Have you ever donated to their cause for getting health care costs covered, because the Gov EPA lied and told people the air was safe to breathe? The government that is still ignoring these people who are still dying today? I have.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 - 12 years later   9/11 - 12 years later - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 12:17 pm

the truth is people who act like you are the real scum here
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 - 12 years later   9/11 - 12 years later - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 12:20 pm

oggy420 wrote:
dude just admit you have no respect for victims family members, NYFD, NYPD, all the 1st responders who are still dying.

you sit here trying to say im disrespectful, but you prop yourself up on this pedestal because you have never cared enough about what happened on that day to ask your own questions and seek answers.

You might as well spit on the graves of the people who died that day since that is what you are doing to anyone who tries to find the truth.
Find the "truth"? Like you are any closer to that reality then I am. Get off your pedestal. How can you begin to think what you are doing is showing some kind "respect"? Pretend it means you care more, you live in a alternate reality.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 - 12 years later   9/11 - 12 years later - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

9/11 - 12 years later
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next