Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

9/11 - 12 years later

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

9/11 - 12 years later - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9/11 - 12 years later   9/11 - 12 years later - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 1:20 pm

Again you are an extremist. You think because we don't agree with EVERY theory out there that means we do agree with EVERYTHING being told to us. Like I told you before reality lies in the middle. Just because we don't question everything and assume the worse all the time doesn't mean we blindly follow whatever information is given in the media. Agreeing 100% with either side is just silly IMO and no side is any better then the other. Both sides are "sheep".
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 - 12 years later   9/11 - 12 years later - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 1:20 pm

wow
proof Bird doesn't even read anything i write

Chair of 9/11 Commission admits official evidence was ‘far from the truth’

Even the chair of the 9/11 Commission now admits that the official evidence they were given was ‘far from the truth’.

Six years after 9/11, the American public have still not been provided with a full and truthful account of the single greatest terror attack in US history.

What they got was a turkey. The 9/11 Commission was hamstrung by official obstruction. It never managed to ascertain the whole truth of what happened on September 11 2001.

The chair and vice chair of the 9/11 Commission, respectively Thomas Kean and Lee Hamilton, assert in their book, Without Precedent, that they were “set up to fail” and were starved of funds to do a proper investigation. They also confirm that they were denied access to the truth and misled by senior officials in the Pentagon and the federal aviation authority;
and that this obstruction and deception led them to contemplate slapping officials with criminal charges.

Despite the many public statements by 9/11 commissioners and staff members acknowledging they were repeatedly lied to, not a single person has ever been charged, tried, or even reprimanded, for lying to the 9/11 Commission.

From the outset, the commission seemed to be hobbled. It did not start work until over a year after the attacks. Even then, its terms of reference were suspiciously narrow, its powers of investigation curiously limited and its time-frame for producing a report unhelpfully short – barely a year to sift through millions of pages of evidence and to interview hundreds of key witnesses.

The final report did not examine key evidence, and neglected serious anomalies in the various accounts of what happened. The commissioners admit their report was incomplete and flawed, and that many questions about the terror attacks remain unanswered. Nevertheless, the 9/11 Commission was swiftly closed down on August 21 2004.

Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 - 12 years later   9/11 - 12 years later - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 1:22 pm

So your claiming one person who wrote a book about the 9-11 commission
Represents the entire commission
How stupid are you?
You've already claimed since al Qaeda is mainly saudi and Egyptian sp obviously all Saudis are evil and we should have invaded Saudi Arabia
Let's just forget about mullah Omar
I guess Christian americabs should be blamed for Timothy mcveigh
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 - 12 years later   9/11 - 12 years later - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 1:22 pm

oggy420 wrote:
OU wrote:
oggy420 wrote:
OU wrote:
oggy420 wrote:
OU wrote:
oggy420 wrote:
OU you know the EPA lied and told everyone the air was safe to breathe right? And now they are all dying and continue to get shafted by the government that lied to them.

But you probably think that is a good thing right?
Why the fuck would I think that is a good thing? There you go with that extremist shit again. Telling me I don't care and now suggesting I want Americans to die? I never said anything about the government lying or not lying about the air. So now I'm some evil hearted mother fucker who likes to see people die? Where did you pull that shit from?
Really?

You did call anyone asking questions about 911 the scum of the earth, remember?

Well, like it or not that includes victims family members, the people who wrote the 911 commission report, NYFD, NYPD, first responders who were lied to by the Government, veterans, active duty, over 2,000 professionally licensed architects, engineers, and demolition experts, pilots, and the list goes on.

So that must make you feel pretty good about yourself.
So that means I take joy in watching people die? That's how you are going to stretch this? You need some serious help.
hey man you are the one saying people asking questions are worse than murderers, rapists, thieves. Remember you said anyone who questions 911 is the worst kind of person. That makes me thing you could really care less whether they live or die, if they truly are the worst kind of person.
Forgive me for being caught up in the moment when someone post a thread on 9-11 I found extremely insensitive and insulting. But pretending you care more is just hilarious. Born and raised in a military town the effects of that day directly effected my friends and family. I'm just extremely annoyed by the suggestion that the US government was behind the 9-11 attacks or supported those attacks.
That is a poor excuse

http://www.mo911truth.org/

What so you live NY so that means you care more right? But my connection to the military means nothing? My family being over seas means nothing?
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 - 12 years later   9/11 - 12 years later - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 1:23 pm

Ok oggy so al Qaeda didn't do 911 is that what your claiming ?
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 - 12 years later   9/11 - 12 years later - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 1:25 pm

lol Bird cant even admit the 911 commission is saying we haven't been told the truth.

Thomas Keen and Lee Hamilton have both come out saying the same thing.

28 pages connecting the Saudi Royal family to the 911 attacks were retracted from the 911 commission because of "Nation Security" concerns. In other words Bandar would have done another terrorist attack, like the ones he has threatened Putin and Tony Blair with.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 - 12 years later   9/11 - 12 years later - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 1:29 pm

Oggy it is known the bush administration did not want the 911 commission to take place
The fact that bush and condi didn't want to testify that they had presidential daily briefings like"Bin Laden Determined to Attack in America"
Is one thing, it took them 3 years to admit this stuff.
That does not mean the 9-11 commission was lying or making stuff up

Are you claiming the overall findings of the commission are not true ?
Cause thats fucking absurd
come out and admit it
You think our government did 9-11
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 - 12 years later   9/11 - 12 years later - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 1:31 pm

OU wrote:
oggy420 wrote:
OU wrote:
oggy420 wrote:
OU wrote:
oggy420 wrote:
OU wrote:
oggy420 wrote:
OU you know the EPA lied and told everyone the air was safe to breathe right? And now they are all dying and continue to get shafted by the government that lied to them.

But you probably think that is a good thing right?
Why the fuck would I think that is a good thing? There you go with that extremist shit again. Telling me I don't care and now suggesting I want Americans to die? I never said anything about the government lying or not lying about the air. So now I'm some evil hearted mother fucker who likes to see people die? Where did you pull that shit from?
Really?

You did call anyone asking questions about 911 the scum of the earth, remember?

Well, like it or not that includes victims family members, the people who wrote the 911 commission report, NYFD, NYPD, first responders who were lied to by the Government, veterans, active duty, over 2,000 professionally licensed architects, engineers, and demolition experts, pilots, and the list goes on.

So that must make you feel pretty good about yourself.
So that means I take joy in watching people die? That's how you are going to stretch this? You need some serious help.
hey man you are the one saying people asking questions are worse than murderers, rapists, thieves. Remember you said anyone who questions 911 is the worst kind of person. That makes me thing you could really care less whether they live or die, if they truly are the worst kind of person.
Forgive me for being caught up in the moment when someone post a thread on 9-11 I found extremely insensitive and insulting. But pretending you care more is just hilarious. Born and raised in a military town the effects of that day directly effected my friends and family. I'm just extremely annoyed by the suggestion that the US government was behind the 9-11 attacks or supported those attacks.
That is a poor excuse

http://www.mo911truth.org/

What so you live NY so that means you care more right? But my connection to the military means nothing? My family being over seas means nothing?
No. I just think it's weak that you are using the fact that you know people in the military as a justification to trash anyone who questions 911.
I had a lot of friends sign up for the military after 911. Most of them came home from war having no idea what they were fighting for. An occupation based on lies in Iraq, guarding poppy fields in Afghanistan, getting treated like crap with crap food, terrible conditions, my friend had to sleep on the floor of an Afghan airport for 2 weeks. Good to see all the defense spending is being put to good use...

i also have a ton of friends who were or are still serving, who believe just like me, that we have been lied to about 911 and the wars that followed.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 - 12 years later   9/11 - 12 years later - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 1:33 pm

Oggy if Muhammad atta wasn't the cell leader for the 19 hijackers
Then who was ?
911 commission. Leary show Ramzi bin al Shivh wired Atta at least 200,000 in the year leadin up to the Attack.
But you say that's a lie
Ok who did it?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 - 12 years later   9/11 - 12 years later - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 1:37 pm

I have friends in the military as well that have similar feelings about not being sure why they being placed where they are. I also know some that know they are doing some good and feel good about some of the progress they saw over there during their time. Having questions is natural, I just think you take it to an extreme too often. My problem lies with the people that think 9-11 was done by the government or supported by the government. Those are the people that really work my nerves. There are plenty of things that happened in the aftermath that I don't know about and I'm sure there are examples of some false information. But the people that go as far as to say 9-11 was done by Americans or supported by American Government just go too far IMO.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 - 12 years later   9/11 - 12 years later - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 1:38 pm

See oggy the commission member your citing, says it was about bush not wanting to release PDB's
They show bush wasn't taking al Qaeda serious
Once again oggy this is not breaking news
This became public knowledge when condi testified in 2003
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 - 12 years later   9/11 - 12 years later - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 1:48 pm

Oggy al Qaeda did the 9-11 attacks

Do you deny this fact?
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 - 12 years later   9/11 - 12 years later - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 1:52 pm

i do not deny that 19 hijackers funded by the Saudi royal family attacked us with help from Mossad, and yes, rogue criminal elements of the Bush administration.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 - 12 years later   9/11 - 12 years later - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 1:53 pm

So al Qaeda didn't do 9-11
Your fucking pathetic
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 - 12 years later   9/11 - 12 years later - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 1:56 pm

the feeling is mutual my friend
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 - 12 years later   9/11 - 12 years later - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 1:59 pm

Thanks for taking the bait you fucking pathetic fool
The Saudi royal family, Israel an bush did 9-11
Not al Qaeda

Ya you really honor the memory of those killed by al Qaeda on 9-11
Don't expect a response from me anymore you truly aren't worth the time
You are the lowest f the low
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 - 12 years later   9/11 - 12 years later - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 2:00 pm

go suck Obamas dick you clown
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 - 12 years later   9/11 - 12 years later - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 2:08 pm

I can't he's to busy invading Syria and Iran........

I just want to point out after 9-11 there was 2 conspiracy theories
The inside job theory, that president bush did it
And he outside job theory, that Israeli Mossad did it
Well it took 12 years but oggy has combined both and added his own twist.

You truly are a fucking whack job
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 - 12 years later   9/11 - 12 years later - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 3:00 pm

Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 - 12 years later   9/11 - 12 years later - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 5:05 pm

Oggy there's a reason Osama bin laden and al Qaeda were blamed for 9-11
They did it
And the 1998 embassy bombing and the USS Cole in 2000
Dispute government and the Israeli Mossad do those attacks to?

You seem to hate my position because I can prove al Qaeda and the Taliban exist
Deal with it, it's a fact. Even your beloved Ron Paul openly admits al Qaeda attacked us on 9-11
Ron says the debate lies in our foreign policy. I.E. the reason we got attacked by Bin Laden was he was pissed about our bases in Saudi Arabia
But Ron, your ideological god, admits al Qaeda did 9-11 and that the war in Afghanistan was justified.
Why can't you?

Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 - 12 years later   9/11 - 12 years later - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 5:27 pm

Bat shit crazy!
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 - 12 years later   9/11 - 12 years later - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 5:28 pm

OU wrote:
I have friends in the military as well that have similar feelings about not being sure why they being placed where they are. I also know some that know they are doing some good and feel good about some of the progress they saw over there during their time. Having questions is natural, I just think you take it to an extreme too often. My problem lies with the people that think 9-11 was done by the government or supported by the government. Those are the people that really work my nerves. There are plenty of things that happened in the aftermath that I don't know about and I'm sure there are examples of some false information. But the people that go as far as to say 9-11 was done by Americans or supported by American Government just go too far IMO.

This
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 - 12 years later   9/11 - 12 years later - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 5:32 pm

OU wrote:
Simpleton and sheep? LOL at Oggy being some kind of elitist who "get's it". I think believing in conspiracy theories makes you feel like you smarter then the rest of us. Every conspiracy theory you read about or hear about makes your dick bigger. It's hilarious. You seem more like the mindless sheep that follows anything that goes against the mainstream. You will buy whatever shit they sell. Simpleton made me laugh my ass off. I can tell you think you are much smarter then you actually are.

Post of the month right here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 - 12 years later   9/11 - 12 years later - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

9/11 - 12 years later
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6