Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Manti Teo's Dead GirlFriend Never Existed??

Go down 
+7
killerofchicken
GDPofDRC
OU
captain organic
bobbitt15
Farmer1906
Birdofthad
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

Manti Teo's Dead GirlFriend Never Existed?? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manti Teo's Dead GirlFriend Never Existed??   Manti Teo's Dead GirlFriend Never Existed?? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 1:53 pm

A/s/l?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Manti Teo's Dead GirlFriend Never Existed??   Manti Teo's Dead GirlFriend Never Existed?? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 1:58 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
A/s/l?
ahhhhhhh, see this man had AOL.
Back to top Go down
cheekynffc
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : froch, hatton, benn, duran, hagler, ponce de leon

PostSubject: Re: Manti Teo's Dead GirlFriend Never Existed??   Manti Teo's Dead GirlFriend Never Existed?? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 2:19 pm

OU wrote:
cheekynffc wrote:
OU wrote:
cheekynffc wrote:
OU wrote:
cheekynffc wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:
When you're in live it flys by. You want to know everything and so do they.

even during dirty amphetamine sex, you become aware that you've been at it for quite some time well before the 8 hour mark.
What's the longest conversation you have had over the phone?

longest one i can recall was just over an hour. i may or may not have been in love but i was still bored after about 40 minutes.

the idea of sitting on the phone with anyone for 8 hours sounds like at least 7 1/2 hours of hell to me Very Happy
Not even back in your middle school days? 1 hour? I have talked to buddies that have moved away for 2 hours easy with no breaks in conversation. When you were younger and in puppy love you never played the "you hang up" "no you hang up" game? I figured everyone had at one point in their lives.

nah, i didn't start getting anywhere with the ladies until i was 18 and i was finishing college and working full time by then. the puppy love phase probably passed me by.
you never had the awkward middle school dances and all that mess? That was before everyone had cell phones. Back then I even did the Teo and met chicks online. I think alot of people did back then. In the early AOL days. Met some Catfish and some nice young ladies. IMing young skanks for hours.

i had an english comprehensive school education and finished school at 16, we had the occasional school disco but none of this prom night malarkey. i didn't get any pussy at school anyway, i was a late developer in that regard.

i have used the internet to meet chicks, though i've never been tempted to sit for 8 hours on the phone with any of them.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Manti Teo's Dead GirlFriend Never Existed??   Manti Teo's Dead GirlFriend Never Existed?? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 2:23 pm

cheekynffc wrote:
OU wrote:
cheekynffc wrote:
OU wrote:
cheekynffc wrote:
OU wrote:
cheekynffc wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:

even during dirty amphetamine sex, you become aware that you've been at it for quite some time well before the 8 hour mark.

longest one i can recall was just over an hour. i may or may not have been in love but i was still bored after about 40 minutes.

the idea of sitting on the phone with anyone for 8 hours sounds like at least 7 1/2 hours of hell to me Very Happy
Not even back in your middle school days? 1 hour? I have talked to buddies that have moved away for 2 hours easy with no breaks in conversation. When you were younger and in puppy love you never played the "you hang up" "no you hang up" game? I figured everyone had at one point in their lives.

nah, i didn't start getting anywhere with the ladies until i was 18 and i was finishing college and working full time by then. the puppy love phase probably passed me by.
you never had the awkward middle school dances and all that mess? That was before everyone had cell phones. Back then I even did the Teo and met chicks online. I think alot of people did back then. In the early AOL days. Met some Catfish and some nice young ladies. IMing young skanks for hours.

i had an english comprehensive school education and finished school at 16, we had the occasional school disco but none of this prom night malarkey. i didn't get any pussy at school anyway, i was a late developer in that regard.

i have used the internet to meet chicks, though i've never been tempted to sit for 8 hours on the phone with any of them.
When you are not old to drive and stuck at home sometimes you have to talk to bitches on the phone. Just how it was back then. There was no text messages, you had to actually talk. Back then it wasn't about getting pussy you would settle for over the shirt groping lol
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Manti Teo's Dead GirlFriend Never Existed??   Manti Teo's Dead GirlFriend Never Existed?? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 2:31 pm

OU wrote:
cheekynffc wrote:
OU wrote:
cheekynffc wrote:
OU wrote:
cheekynffc wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:

more like awkward middle school boner amirite
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Manti Teo's Dead GirlFriend Never Existed??   Manti Teo's Dead GirlFriend Never Existed?? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 2:37 pm

Gotta run to the next class with my book strategically placed and hurry up and sit down...or slip that bad boy in the waste band.
Back to top Go down
cheekynffc
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: Manti Teo's Dead GirlFriend Never Existed??   Manti Teo's Dead GirlFriend Never Existed?? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 2:40 pm

OU wrote:

When you are not old to drive and stuck at home sometimes you have to talk to bitches on the phone. Just how it was back then. There was no text messages, you had to actually talk. Back then it wasn't about getting pussy you would settle for over the shirt groping lol

haha, never thought of that. drinking age is 18 here and i never had any trouble getting booze or getting into pubs & clubs from about 14 onwards.

i was working full time and had my own place before i was 19 and didn't really have any success with the birds before then, so i was never talking to chicks on my parents phone anyway.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Manti Teo's Dead GirlFriend Never Existed??   Manti Teo's Dead GirlFriend Never Existed?? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 2:46 pm

cheekynffc wrote:
OU wrote:

haha, never thought of that. drinking age is 18 here and i never had any trouble getting booze or getting into pubs & clubs from about 14 onwards.

i was working full time and had my own place before i was 19 and didn't really have any success with the birds before then, so i was never talking to chicks on my parents phone anyway.
14 in a pub or bar! Damn son, I was lucky to get in when I was 19! Except for the strip club and I didn't go there until I was 18. But when I was 12 I was looking for a nice soft boobie to grab and hoping I would go home with a smelly finger. But that requires quite a bit of phone time lol
Back to top Go down
cheekynffc
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: Manti Teo's Dead GirlFriend Never Existed??   Manti Teo's Dead GirlFriend Never Existed?? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 3:09 pm

OU wrote:
cheekynffc wrote:
OU wrote:

14 in a pub or bar! Damn son, I was lucky to get in when I was 19! Except for the strip club and I didn't go there until I was 18. But when I was 12 I was looking for a nice soft boobie to grab and hoping I would go home with a smelly finger. But that requires quite a bit of phone time lol

hahaha,

the tongues and gropes i did manage to get were generally at the park after a bottle of cider after school on a friday night. phone time may have been an advantage but it wasn't always absolutely necessary hahaha.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Manti Teo's Dead GirlFriend Never Existed??   Manti Teo's Dead GirlFriend Never Existed?? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 6:12 pm

cheekynffc wrote:
OU wrote:
cheekynffc wrote:
OU wrote:

hahaha,

the tongues and gropes i did manage to get were generally at the park after a bottle of cider after school on a friday night. phone time may have been an advantage but it wasn't always absolutely necessary hahaha.

jeez cheeky you bribed homeless men with cider??? You Brits are f'n crazy!
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Manti Teo's Dead GirlFriend Never Existed??   Manti Teo's Dead GirlFriend Never Existed?? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 6:58 pm

hahah good ol cider
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Manti Teo's Dead GirlFriend Never Existed??   Manti Teo's Dead GirlFriend Never Existed?? - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 11:28 am

honestly i cant believe this story has blown up as big as it has

obviously he is in on it and he is either a scumbag or not all there mentally.

he's an ok player, who the media blew up and ran with this story without ever fact checking anything... shocking..
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Manti Teo's Dead GirlFriend Never Existed??   Manti Teo's Dead GirlFriend Never Existed?? - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 11:43 am

Now espn is back on his side. This story is shockingly obvious yet espn can't just say it. What a bunch of cowards. They had ole joe pas back to the end too.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Manti Teo's Dead GirlFriend Never Existed??   Manti Teo's Dead GirlFriend Never Existed?? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 7:08 pm

So the fake girl also tried to hook up with a fellow Samoan and Louisville Cardinal PG Peyton Siva. He never responded to the tweet.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Manti Teo's Dead GirlFriend Never Existed??   Manti Teo's Dead GirlFriend Never Existed?? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 11:13 am

Turns out th voice was done by the tuiososopo fella and not a girl, soo yet another obvious sign he was involved...
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Manti Teo's Dead GirlFriend Never Existed??   Manti Teo's Dead GirlFriend Never Existed?? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 11:19 am

killerofchicken wrote:
Turns out th voice was done by the tuiososopo fella and not a girl, soo yet another obvious sign he was involved...
I think that is another sign tht Te'o is gay.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Manti Teo's Dead GirlFriend Never Existed??   Manti Teo's Dead GirlFriend Never Existed?? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 12:47 pm

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Manti Teo's Dead GirlFriend Never Existed??   Manti Teo's Dead GirlFriend Never Existed?? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 2:35 pm

Damn, have you heard the voice mails? Crazy, dude does a good job sounding like a chick.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Manti Teo's Dead GirlFriend Never Existed??   Manti Teo's Dead GirlFriend Never Existed?? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 2:37 pm

[flash][/flash]

[flash][/flash]
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Manti Teo's Dead GirlFriend Never Existed??   Manti Teo's Dead GirlFriend Never Existed?? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 2:38 pm

[flash][/flash]
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Manti Teo's Dead GirlFriend Never Existed??   Manti Teo's Dead GirlFriend Never Existed?? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 5:22 pm

Insane that someone would go that far for a prank. Insane. Creepy, creepy, creepy hearing those voice mails.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Manti Teo's Dead GirlFriend Never Existed??   Manti Teo's Dead GirlFriend Never Existed?? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 4:26 am

Wow that's fucked up
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: Manti Teo's Dead GirlFriend Never Existed??   Manti Teo's Dead GirlFriend Never Existed?? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 9:03 pm

Who the fuck is this guy ? John Stewart won't stop talking about him.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Manti Teo's Dead GirlFriend Never Existed??   Manti Teo's Dead GirlFriend Never Existed?? - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 3:19 pm

now they are saying, voice testing has been done and the voice is definitely not a man, which means it is a female on the other end

or Ronaiah Tuiasosoppo is a shemale
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Manti Teo's Dead GirlFriend Never Existed??   Manti Teo's Dead GirlFriend Never Existed?? - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 3:20 pm

Ali* wrote:
Who the fuck is this guy ? John Stewart won't stop talking about him.

member of a mediocre football family in the states, his cousin was the QB a University of Washington and played in the pros, think his brother was a fullback at UW also
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Manti Teo's Dead GirlFriend Never Existed??   Manti Teo's Dead GirlFriend Never Existed?? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Manti Teo's Dead GirlFriend Never Existed??
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3