Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Please don't ask why but..... A list of things to say to an ex girlfriend.

Go down 
+5
Deezy0814
dmar5143
marbleheadmaui
KrazyHorseBennett
4445Frank
9 posters
AuthorMessage
4445Frank
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Please don't ask why but..... A list of things to say to an ex girlfriend. Empty
PostSubject: Please don't ask why but..... A list of things to say to an ex girlfriend.   Please don't ask why but..... A list of things to say to an ex girlfriend. EmptyTue May 25, 2010 10:25 am

1. If the phone don't ring, you know it's me.

2. If I shot you when I wanted, I'd be out by now.

3. You ran off with my best friend. God, I sure do miss him.

Other add ons welcome.
Back to top Go down
KrazyHorseBennett
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
KrazyHorseBennett

Favorite Fighter(s) : Charles Bennett is the second coming of Christ.

Please don't ask why but..... A list of things to say to an ex girlfriend. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please don't ask why but..... A list of things to say to an ex girlfriend.   Please don't ask why but..... A list of things to say to an ex girlfriend. EmptyTue May 25, 2010 10:26 am

4. I don't know why I am talking like this in the boxing forum. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
marbleheadmaui
Red Belt
Red Belt
marbleheadmaui

Favorite Fighter(s) : Arguello, Finito, Duran, Saad Muhammad

PostSubject: Re: Please don't ask why but..... A list of things to say to an ex girlfriend.   Please don't ask why but..... A list of things to say to an ex girlfriend. EmptyTue May 25, 2010 1:52 pm

How about one for old-times sake?
Back to top Go down
dmar5143
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
dmar5143

Favorite Fighter(s) : marciano pep robinson greb manny pac

PostSubject: Re: Please don't ask why but..... A list of things to say to an ex girlfriend.   Please don't ask why but..... A list of things to say to an ex girlfriend. EmptyTue May 25, 2010 1:57 pm

lol lol i agree with krazyhorse and marble
Back to top Go down
4445Frank
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: Please don't ask why but..... A list of things to say to an ex girlfriend.   Please don't ask why but..... A list of things to say to an ex girlfriend. EmptyTue May 25, 2010 2:00 pm

I have to admit, I woke up form a nightmare. You can imagine what it was about. If I could take down the thread, I would. Hopefully, somebody can get a good laugh out of it.
Back to top Go down
Deezy0814
Green Belt
Green Belt
Deezy0814

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Please don't ask why but..... A list of things to say to an ex girlfriend.   Please don't ask why but..... A list of things to say to an ex girlfriend. EmptyTue May 25, 2010 2:45 pm

my ex before you was better
Back to top Go down
hardcoreBEE24
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Thomas Hearns

PostSubject: Re: Please don't ask why but..... A list of things to say to an ex girlfriend.   Please don't ask why but..... A list of things to say to an ex girlfriend. EmptyTue May 25, 2010 2:47 pm

I don't have to wear a condom now, right?
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Please don't ask why but..... A list of things to say to an ex girlfriend.   Please don't ask why but..... A list of things to say to an ex girlfriend. EmptyTue May 25, 2010 3:21 pm

yes your sisters hot, and your moms a freak
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Please don't ask why but..... A list of things to say to an ex girlfriend.   Please don't ask why but..... A list of things to say to an ex girlfriend. EmptyTue May 25, 2010 3:24 pm

have I introduced you to your upgrade? This new model is fantastic.
Back to top Go down
4445Frank
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: Please don't ask why but..... A list of things to say to an ex girlfriend.   Please don't ask why but..... A list of things to say to an ex girlfriend. EmptyTue May 25, 2010 3:27 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
yes your sisters hot, and your moms a freak
LOL: That's the spirit!!!
Back to top Go down
empanek
White Belt
White Belt
empanek

PostSubject: Re: Please don't ask why but..... A list of things to say to an ex girlfriend.   Please don't ask why but..... A list of things to say to an ex girlfriend. EmptyTue May 25, 2010 8:08 pm

7. I have aids.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please don't ask why but..... A list of things to say to an ex girlfriend.   Please don't ask why but..... A list of things to say to an ex girlfriend. EmptyTue May 25, 2010 10:16 pm

empanek wrote:
7. I have aids.
Thats so fucked up. LMAO lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please don't ask why but..... A list of things to say to an ex girlfriend.   Please don't ask why but..... A list of things to say to an ex girlfriend. Empty

Back to top Go down

Please don't ask why but..... A list of things to say to an ex girlfriend.
Page 1 of 1