[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]
 
Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share
 

 Jovan Belcher kills girlfriend, himself

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



Jovan Belcher kills girlfriend, himself Empty
PostSubject: Jovan Belcher kills girlfriend, himself   Jovan Belcher kills girlfriend, himself EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 3:10 am

Back to top Go down
jewzilla
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
jewzilla

Favorite Fighter(s) : GOAT: GSP. Favorite retired: Brock, Chuck. Always supporting: Hendo, Chael, Cerrone, Forrest, Faber.
Posts : 980
Join date : 2011-02-14
Location : North Texas

Jovan Belcher kills girlfriend, himself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jovan Belcher kills girlfriend, himself   Jovan Belcher kills girlfriend, himself EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 5:29 pm

It kills me that our bigges nfl reporter on this board is not even merican.

On a side note RIP to the victim, I feel bad for Romeo crenel, and fuck belcher.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi
Posts : 10222
Join date : 2009-07-15
Location : Texas

Jovan Belcher kills girlfriend, himself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jovan Belcher kills girlfriend, himself   Jovan Belcher kills girlfriend, himself EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 6:12 pm

Screw that guy.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ
Posts : 3973
Join date : 2009-08-13
Age : 37
Location : London,Ohio

Jovan Belcher kills girlfriend, himself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jovan Belcher kills girlfriend, himself   Jovan Belcher kills girlfriend, himself EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 10:55 am

Look merican or not freak is cool it's all good he just got to it faster than us lol.

Now on to the topic at hand. It really pisses me off that they had dudes smiling pic showing in every shot on nfl countdown like they felt so sorry for this fuck, I wanted to throw shit at my tv. This dude killed someone hello!! How do you think the parents of the victim would feel if they saw that.

Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43280
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 33
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

Jovan Belcher kills girlfriend, himself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jovan Belcher kills girlfriend, himself   Jovan Belcher kills girlfriend, himself EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 10:59 am

I think most sports fans knew about this on Saturday, they just didn't make a thread about it.

_________________
Jovan Belcher kills girlfriend, himself Banner10
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Jovan Belcher kills girlfriend, himself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jovan Belcher kills girlfriend, himself   Jovan Belcher kills girlfriend, himself EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 11:29 am

Thanks for the backup MMAEYES, I agree with you. I was annoyed when I saw his teammates talking about how much of a good guy he was and how they'll miss him. Screw that guy, he killed the mother of his 3 month old child.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43280
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 33
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

Jovan Belcher kills girlfriend, himself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jovan Belcher kills girlfriend, himself   Jovan Belcher kills girlfriend, himself EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 11:37 am

freakzilla wrote:
Thanks for the backup MMAEYES, I agree with you. I was annoyed when I saw his teammates talking about how much of a good guy he was and how they'll miss him. Screw that guy, he killed the mother of his 3 month old child.
It's a fucked up situation and what he did was fucked up. However you can't get mad at his teammates for having a connection with him. Just because he did this horrific act doesn't mean he didn't have legit relationships and friendships with his teammates. It's OK for them to miss their friend.

_________________
Jovan Belcher kills girlfriend, himself Banner10
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ
Posts : 3973
Join date : 2009-08-13
Age : 37
Location : London,Ohio

Jovan Belcher kills girlfriend, himself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jovan Belcher kills girlfriend, himself   Jovan Belcher kills girlfriend, himself EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 11:38 am

All I could think was wow if I was her dad I would want to take the life of any person talking about the guy like he was some kind of saint.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ
Posts : 3973
Join date : 2009-08-13
Age : 37
Location : London,Ohio

Jovan Belcher kills girlfriend, himself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jovan Belcher kills girlfriend, himself   Jovan Belcher kills girlfriend, himself EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 11:40 am

OU wrote:
freakzilla wrote:
Thanks for the backup MMAEYES, I agree with you. I was annoyed when I saw his teammates talking about how much of a good guy he was and how they'll miss him. Screw that guy, he killed the mother of his 3 month old child.
It's a fucked up situation and what he did was fucked up. However you can't get mad at his teammates for having a connection with him. Just because he did this horrific act doesn't mean he didn't have legit relationships and friendships with his teammates. It's OK for them to miss their friend.


It's ok for them to feel bad for his baby and his girlfriend who didn't want to die you mean?? Cause no it's no alright in my eyes to talk about him as a great guy, if it was in question if he killed her it would be deferent.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43280
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 33
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

Jovan Belcher kills girlfriend, himself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jovan Belcher kills girlfriend, himself   Jovan Belcher kills girlfriend, himself EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 11:42 am

MMAEYES wrote:
All I could think was wow if I was her dad I would want to take the life of any person talking about the guy like he was some kind of saint.
If you spent years with him as your teammate, bleeding with him, sweating with him, traveling with him and all you knew him as was a friend and teammate. It's perfectly understandable to miss that person. Even if it ended the way it did.

_________________
Jovan Belcher kills girlfriend, himself Banner10
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43280
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 33
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

Jovan Belcher kills girlfriend, himself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jovan Belcher kills girlfriend, himself   Jovan Belcher kills girlfriend, himself EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 11:43 am

MMAEYES wrote:
OU wrote:
freakzilla wrote:
Thanks for the backup MMAEYES, I agree with you. I was annoyed when I saw his teammates talking about how much of a good guy he was and how they'll miss him. Screw that guy, he killed the mother of his 3 month old child.
It's a fucked up situation and what he did was fucked up. However you can't get mad at his teammates for having a connection with him. Just because he did this horrific act doesn't mean he didn't have legit relationships and friendships with his teammates. It's OK for them to miss their friend.


It's ok for them to feel bad for his baby and his girlfriend who didn't want to die you mean?? Cause no it's no alright in my eyes to talk about him as a great guy, if it was in question if he killed her it would be deferent.
IMO it's OK to say he was a great friend and teammate to you. If that's the man you knew, the man you saw everyday, then that's the man you will miss.

_________________
Jovan Belcher kills girlfriend, himself Banner10
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ
Posts : 3973
Join date : 2009-08-13
Age : 37
Location : London,Ohio

Jovan Belcher kills girlfriend, himself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jovan Belcher kills girlfriend, himself   Jovan Belcher kills girlfriend, himself EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 11:49 am

Look if you was my best friend and I saw you slap the shit out of your girl I would stop being your friend and it won't phase me at all let alone if you shot and kill your girlfriend who didn't do shit wrong except pick you to be with.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Jovan Belcher kills girlfriend, himself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jovan Belcher kills girlfriend, himself   Jovan Belcher kills girlfriend, himself EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 11:50 am

They could miss him in private. They don't have to be telling the whole world what a great guy he was when he just killed the mother of his child and left his child an orphan.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43280
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 33
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

Jovan Belcher kills girlfriend, himself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jovan Belcher kills girlfriend, himself   Jovan Belcher kills girlfriend, himself EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 12:01 pm

freakzilla wrote:
They could miss him in private. They don't have to be telling the whole world what a great guy he was when he just killed the mother of his child and left his child an orphan.

They can be honest if they want. If they miss their friend and teammate then that's how they feel. They don't have to justify that to anyone. He could have been a great friend and teammate. His final cowardly and tragic act doesn't mean he never did anything positive. It's perfectly normal and understandable for his friends and teammates to not just miss the man but to also wonder if there was anything they could have done to prevent this. If there was some kind of sign they missed. Human nature.

_________________
Jovan Belcher kills girlfriend, himself Banner10
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43280
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 33
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

Jovan Belcher kills girlfriend, himself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jovan Belcher kills girlfriend, himself   Jovan Belcher kills girlfriend, himself EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 12:05 pm

Who are you to judge these men on how they feel about their former friend and teammate? A man that shared the brotherhood of a NFL locker room. They are still allowed to care for him.

_________________
Jovan Belcher kills girlfriend, himself Banner10
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Jovan Belcher kills girlfriend, himself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jovan Belcher kills girlfriend, himself   Jovan Belcher kills girlfriend, himself EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 12:24 pm

Who said they can't care for him? They could do it with each other and in private. The rest of the world doesn't have to hear it. He doesn't deserve to be spoken of highly in public.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43280
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 33
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

Jovan Belcher kills girlfriend, himself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jovan Belcher kills girlfriend, himself   Jovan Belcher kills girlfriend, himself EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 12:32 pm

freakzilla wrote:
Who said they can't care for him? They could do it with each other and in private. The rest of the world doesn't have to hear it. He doesn't deserve to be spoken of highly in public.
The media is in their face asking them questions. They can speak honestly and that shouldn't offend you or anyone.

_________________
Jovan Belcher kills girlfriend, himself Banner10
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43280
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 33
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

Jovan Belcher kills girlfriend, himself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jovan Belcher kills girlfriend, himself   Jovan Belcher kills girlfriend, himself EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 12:33 pm

Are you guys seriously trying to tell people how they are suppose to react? They can't be genuine with their emotions? That offends you somehow that they are honest with their feeling towards their lost brother?

_________________
Jovan Belcher kills girlfriend, himself Banner10
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Jovan Belcher kills girlfriend, himself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jovan Belcher kills girlfriend, himself   Jovan Belcher kills girlfriend, himself EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 12:33 pm

OU wrote:
freakzilla wrote:
Who said they can't care for him? They could do it with each other and in private. The rest of the world doesn't have to hear it. He doesn't deserve to be spoken of highly in public.
The media is in their face asking them questions. They can speak honestly and that shouldn't offend you or anyone.

So you decide now what offends people?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43280
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 33
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

Jovan Belcher kills girlfriend, himself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jovan Belcher kills girlfriend, himself   Jovan Belcher kills girlfriend, himself EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 12:35 pm

freakzilla wrote:
OU wrote:
freakzilla wrote:
Who said they can't care for him? They could do it with each other and in private. The rest of the world doesn't have to hear it. He doesn't deserve to be spoken of highly in public.
The media is in their face asking them questions. They can speak honestly and that shouldn't offend you or anyone.

So you decide now what offends people?
Fuck you condemning his teammates for telling you how they feel. Who the fuck are you to judge?

_________________
Jovan Belcher kills girlfriend, himself Banner10
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Jovan Belcher kills girlfriend, himself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jovan Belcher kills girlfriend, himself   Jovan Belcher kills girlfriend, himself EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 12:37 pm

OU wrote:
freakzilla wrote:
OU wrote:
freakzilla wrote:
Who said they can't care for him? They could do it with each other and in private. The rest of the world doesn't have to hear it. He doesn't deserve to be spoken of highly in public.
The media is in their face asking them questions. They can speak honestly and that shouldn't offend you or anyone.

So you decide now what offends people?
Fuck you condemning his teammates for telling you how they feel. Who the fuck are you to judge?

And who the fuck are you to judge me condemning them?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43280
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 33
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

Jovan Belcher kills girlfriend, himself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jovan Belcher kills girlfriend, himself   Jovan Belcher kills girlfriend, himself EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 12:41 pm

freakzilla wrote:
OU wrote:
freakzilla wrote:
OU wrote:
freakzilla wrote:
Who said they can't care for him? They could do it with each other and in private. The rest of the world doesn't have to hear it. He doesn't deserve to be spoken of highly in public.
The media is in their face asking them questions. They can speak honestly and that shouldn't offend you or anyone.

So you decide now what offends people?
Fuck you condemning his teammates for telling you how they feel. Who the fuck are you to judge?

And who the fuck are you to judge me condemning them?
You're the piece of shit here, not them. They are real and genuine. You are an outsider pointing your finger. You're ignorant.

_________________
Jovan Belcher kills girlfriend, himself Banner10
Back to top Go down
cheekynffc
Purple Belt
Purple Belt


Favorite Fighter(s) : froch, hatton, benn, duran, hagler, ponce de leon
Posts : 1501
Join date : 2011-07-17

Jovan Belcher kills girlfriend, himself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jovan Belcher kills girlfriend, himself   Jovan Belcher kills girlfriend, himself EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 3:35 pm

to be fair, you wouldn't expect his coaches and teammates to say anything else.

that shit probably knocked them all sideways.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Jovan Belcher kills girlfriend, himself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jovan Belcher kills girlfriend, himself   Jovan Belcher kills girlfriend, himself EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 8:53 pm

OU wrote:
freakzilla wrote:
OU wrote:
freakzilla wrote:
OU wrote:
freakzilla wrote:
Who said they can't care for him? They could do it with each other and in private. The rest of the world doesn't have to hear it. He doesn't deserve to be spoken of highly in public.
The media is in their face asking them questions. They can speak honestly and that shouldn't offend you or anyone.

So you decide now what offends people?
Fuck you condemning his teammates for telling you how they feel. Who the fuck are you to judge?

And who the fuck are you to judge me condemning them?
You're the piece of shit here, not them. They are real and genuine. You are an outsider pointing your finger. You're ignorant.

And you're the piece of shit that always bags people for their opinions so stop being a fucking hypocrite.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett
Posts : 12421
Join date : 2009-07-16
Location : Northern California

Jovan Belcher kills girlfriend, himself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jovan Belcher kills girlfriend, himself   Jovan Belcher kills girlfriend, himself EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 9:10 pm

cheekynffc wrote:
to be fair, you wouldn't expect his coaches and teammates to say anything else.

that shit probably knocked them all sideways.

+1

_________________
Jovan Belcher kills girlfriend, himself I4ZS2WwR0HSTP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Jovan Belcher kills girlfriend, himself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jovan Belcher kills girlfriend, himself   Jovan Belcher kills girlfriend, himself Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Jovan Belcher kills girlfriend, himself
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja's Place :: Sports Discussion :: US Sports-
Jump to: