[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Manti Teo's Dead GirlFriend Never Existed??

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Manti Teo's Dead GirlFriend Never Existed?? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manti Teo's Dead GirlFriend Never Existed??   Manti Teo's Dead GirlFriend Never Existed?? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 2:13 pm

Manti Teo's Dead GirlFriend Never Existed?? - Page 2 DHjJe

Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Manti Teo's Dead GirlFriend Never Existed??   Manti Teo's Dead GirlFriend Never Existed?? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 2:22 pm

Manti Teo's Dead GirlFriend Never Existed?? - Page 2 BAyYsojCAAEqXtR.jpg-large-480x289

Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Manti Teo's Dead GirlFriend Never Existed??   Manti Teo's Dead GirlFriend Never Existed?? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 2:47 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
You cannot go three years through this and not be in on it unless you are one of the worlds most unintelligent people.

3 years and no skype or video chat, let alone meeting her in person like say after the alleged car wreck, or alleged leukemia and subsequent chemotherapy, or the alleged funeral even?

Teo has said he had 8 hour conversations over the phone with many times. Pretty elaborate hoax to have a girl take 8 hours to role play just to fool a guy. Also the so called people who have met her like Teo's own dad! What?

I think he is in on it in some way.

P.S.

lol, johhny fucking faggot wins the heisman and farmer is still a bitter little larry about Teo's season on the field.

Don't be pissed I wasn't fooled like you were with the Teo hype. I was saying the same thing I said before. He's NOT THAT GOOD. Does he suck? Not at all, but he doesn't rank in the top 100 defenders all time in college yet he is the most decorated.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Manti Teo's Dead GirlFriend Never Existed??   Manti Teo's Dead GirlFriend Never Existed?? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 2:53 pm

OU wrote:
Manti Teo's Dead GirlFriend Never Existed?? - Page 2 BAyYsojCAAEqXtR.jpg-large-480x289
just for you Farmer.

Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Manti Teo's Dead GirlFriend Never Existed??   Manti Teo's Dead GirlFriend Never Existed?? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 2:55 pm

JFF cheated on that girl so she broke up with him. One girl isn't enough to satisfy his hunger.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Manti Teo's Dead GirlFriend Never Existed??   Manti Teo's Dead GirlFriend Never Existed?? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 2:57 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
JFF cheated on that girl so she broke up with him. One girl isn't enough to satisfy his hunger.
Do you have proof this other women ever existed? Obviously we have to be stricter about our link or it didn't happen policy.

Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Manti Teo's Dead GirlFriend Never Existed??   Manti Teo's Dead GirlFriend Never Existed?? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 3:00 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:
You cannot go three years through this and not be in on it unless you are one of the worlds most unintelligent people.

3 years and no skype or video chat, let alone meeting her in person like say after the alleged car wreck, or alleged leukemia and subsequent chemotherapy, or the alleged funeral even?

Teo has said he had 8 hour conversations over the phone with many times. Pretty elaborate hoax to have a girl take 8 hours to role play just to fool a guy. Also the so called people who have met her like Teo's own dad! What?

I think he is in on it in some way.

P.S.

lol, johhny fucking faggot wins the heisman and farmer is still a bitter little larry about Teo's season on the field.

Don't be pissed I wasn't fooled like you were with the Teo hype. I was saying the same thing I said before. He's NOT THAT GOOD. Does he suck? Not at all, but he doesn't rank in the top 100 defenders all time in college yet he is the most decorated.

Me laughing isn't me pissed.

Uh, Are u fucking serious with this post bro?

Manti Teo's Dead GirlFriend Never Existed?? - Page 2 LanceWalkingLWAR WAR WARManti Teo's Dead GirlFriend Never Existed?? - Page 2 BillWalkingR
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Manti Teo's Dead GirlFriend Never Existed??   Manti Teo's Dead GirlFriend Never Existed?? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 3:01 pm

Teo needs to come clean about more important things. Like how that wasn't an INT vs OU. That shit hit the ground and he knows it!

Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Manti Teo's Dead GirlFriend Never Existed??   Manti Teo's Dead GirlFriend Never Existed?? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 3:22 pm

"I wasn't fooled like you were with the Teo hype."

Also, what? Go ahead and show where I was fooled into believing the Te'o hype or yer dum. and mad. laul

Manti Teo's Dead GirlFriend Never Existed?? - Page 2 LanceWalkingLWAR WAR WARManti Teo's Dead GirlFriend Never Existed?? - Page 2 BillWalkingR
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Manti Teo's Dead GirlFriend Never Existed??   Manti Teo's Dead GirlFriend Never Existed?? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 6:48 pm

Dude has to be in on it, or he's one of th dumbest people in the world... Actually, either way he ends up being a dumbass in this story...

Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Manti Teo's Dead GirlFriend Never Existed??   Manti Teo's Dead GirlFriend Never Existed?? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 7:31 pm

OU wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:
The dude from the Cardinals says he met her but the story is super Hazy.
Manti Teo's Dead GirlFriend Never Existed?? - Page 2 Mm5037a115

hahah this is the winner

ya man its clear Teo and his own parents were in on this bullshit.
dude Te'o has claimed he met her at a Stanford game
that he sent WHITE ROSES TO HER FUNERAL THAT DIDNT EXIST

that right there is the, uggh dude your full of shit and caught

where did her game ball get sent to ????

GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Manti Teo's Dead GirlFriend Never Existed??   Manti Teo's Dead GirlFriend Never Existed?? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 7:35 pm

Te'o said he would speak with "?" for up to 8 hours into the early morning when "?" was in chemotherapy. If you are the victim, there a few are people who can take that phone number and find out who is on the other line, in fact there are probably more than a few. Same goes for email or social media accounts.

Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: Manti Teo's Dead GirlFriend Never Existed??   Manti Teo's Dead GirlFriend Never Existed?? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 10:44 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
"I wasn't fooled like you were with the Teo hype."

Also, what? Go ahead and show where I was fooled into believing the Te'o hype or yer dum. and mad. laul

"yer"

"dum"

"laul"

The quality of this board continues to go down hill.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Manti Teo's Dead GirlFriend Never Existed??   Manti Teo's Dead GirlFriend Never Existed?? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 10:56 pm

I'll accept your concession that you are in fact dum. and mad.

Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Manti Teo's Dead GirlFriend Never Existed??   Manti Teo's Dead GirlFriend Never Existed?? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 10:57 pm

laul

Back to top Go down
cheekynffc
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : froch, hatton, benn, duran, hagler, ponce de leon

PostSubject: Re: Manti Teo's Dead GirlFriend Never Existed??   Manti Teo's Dead GirlFriend Never Existed?? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 5:44 am

having never known anything about any girlfriends with leukemia in the first place, it is merely annoying to me to not be able to put ESPN on without having some samoan schoolboy and his internet relationship rammed down my throat that i never heard about and wouldn't have cared about if i had heard.

the bullshit about 8 hour phone calls would set my suspicions in motion. who sits on the phone to one person for 8 hours? no fucker, that's who.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: Manti Teo's Dead GirlFriend Never Existed??   Manti Teo's Dead GirlFriend Never Existed?? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 8:45 am

It's actually pretty common. I stayed up all night taking to my then gf now wife when we were away from each other to extended periods of time.

If you watched any amount of college football the dead gf and gma story was everywhere. That's the big reason Teo went from solid defender on a good team to most hauled defender ever.
Back to top Go down
cheekynffc
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: Manti Teo's Dead GirlFriend Never Existed??   Manti Teo's Dead GirlFriend Never Existed?? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 12:00 pm

i didn't watch a lot of college football, i saw a fair bit when i was over in the states in october and tuned in to a few late season games to check out a few players off the big board, all i heard about teo though was half the people saying he was a top 10 pick and the other half saying he didn't have the tools for the NFL. i saw the game against alabama and would side with the latter point of view on that basis.

do you realise how long 8 hours is? granted, one hour can seem like eight hours once the bitch starts moaning about inconsequential shit Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: Manti Teo's Dead GirlFriend Never Existed??   Manti Teo's Dead GirlFriend Never Existed?? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 12:36 pm

When you're in live it flys by. You want to know everything and so do they.
Back to top Go down
cheekynffc
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: Manti Teo's Dead GirlFriend Never Existed??   Manti Teo's Dead GirlFriend Never Existed?? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 1:14 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:

even during dirty amphetamine sex, you become aware that you've been at it for quite some time well before the 8 hour mark.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Manti Teo's Dead GirlFriend Never Existed??   Manti Teo's Dead GirlFriend Never Existed?? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 1:15 pm

cheekynffc wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:

even during dirty amphetamine sex, you become aware that you've been at it for quite some time well before the 8 hour mark.
What's the longest conversation you have had over the phone?

Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: Manti Teo's Dead GirlFriend Never Existed??   Manti Teo's Dead GirlFriend Never Existed?? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 1:26 pm

OU wrote:
cheekynffc wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:

longest one i can recall was just over an hour. i may or may not have been in love but i was still bored after about 40 minutes.

the idea of sitting on the phone with anyone for 8 hours sounds like at least 7 1/2 hours of hell to me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Manti Teo's Dead GirlFriend Never Existed??   Manti Teo's Dead GirlFriend Never Existed?? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 1:33 pm

cheekynffc wrote:
OU wrote:
cheekynffc wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:

longest one i can recall was just over an hour. i may or may not have been in love but i was still bored after about 40 minutes.

the idea of sitting on the phone with anyone for 8 hours sounds like at least 7 1/2 hours of hell to me Very Happy
Not even back in your middle school days? 1 hour? I have talked to buddies that have moved away for 2 hours easy with no breaks in conversation. When you were younger and in puppy love you never played the "you hang up" "no you hang up" game? I figured everyone had at one point in their lives.

Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: Manti Teo's Dead GirlFriend Never Existed??   Manti Teo's Dead GirlFriend Never Existed?? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 1:41 pm

OU wrote:
cheekynffc wrote:
OU wrote:
cheekynffc wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:

Not even back in your middle school days? 1 hour? I have talked to buddies that have moved away for 2 hours easy with no breaks in conversation. When you were younger and in puppy love you never played the "you hang up" "no you hang up" game? I figured everyone had at one point in their lives.

nah, i didn't start getting anywhere with the ladies until i was 18 and i was finishing college and working full time by then. the puppy love phase probably passed me by.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Manti Teo's Dead GirlFriend Never Existed??   Manti Teo's Dead GirlFriend Never Existed?? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 1:47 pm

cheekynffc wrote:
OU wrote:
cheekynffc wrote:
OU wrote:
cheekynffc wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:

nah, i didn't start getting anywhere with the ladies until i was 18 and i was finishing college and working full time by then. the puppy love phase probably passed me by.
you never had the awkward middle school dances and all that mess? That was before everyone had cell phones. Back then I even did the Teo and met chicks online. I think alot of people did back then. In the early AOL days. Met some Catfish and some nice young ladies. IMing young skanks for hours.

PostSubject: Re: Manti Teo's Dead GirlFriend Never Existed??   Manti Teo's Dead GirlFriend Never Existed?? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Manti Teo's Dead GirlFriend Never Existed??
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja's Place :: Sports Discussion :: US Sports-
Jump to: