Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jon Fitch Out of UFC 132 Bout Against B.J. Penn Due to Injury

Go down 
+7
Andrew the Raider King
OU
bobbitt15
LA
GDPofDRC
KingsOwn19
killerofchicken
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

Jon Fitch Out of UFC 132 Bout Against B.J. Penn Due to Injury - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jon Fitch Out of UFC 132 Bout Against B.J. Penn Due to Injury   Jon Fitch Out of UFC 132 Bout Against B.J. Penn Due to Injury - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 9:44 pm

Doubtful
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

PostSubject: Re: Jon Fitch Out of UFC 132 Bout Against B.J. Penn Due to Injury   Jon Fitch Out of UFC 132 Bout Against B.J. Penn Due to Injury - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 9:48 pm

LA wrote:
Doubtful

Condit outworks damn near everyone he fights. He's very well rounded and should have a nice reach advantage unless I'm mistaking.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Jon Fitch Out of UFC 132 Bout Against B.J. Penn Due to Injury   Jon Fitch Out of UFC 132 Bout Against B.J. Penn Due to Injury - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 9:58 pm

But is less talented everywhere then BJ....I like Condit, but I can't see him beating BJ, I'll say he loses a prety close fight. Don't you hate BJ?
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

PostSubject: Re: Jon Fitch Out of UFC 132 Bout Against B.J. Penn Due to Injury   Jon Fitch Out of UFC 132 Bout Against B.J. Penn Due to Injury - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 10:46 pm

LA wrote:
But is less talented everywhere then BJ....I like Condit, but I can't see him beating BJ, I'll say he loses a prety close fight. Don't you hate BJ?

Hate is a strong word...I prefer strongly dislike. He's a mama's boy, a pansy-ass, a crybaby.
Back to top Go down
throwdownfight1
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Matt Hughes,Tito Ortiz,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Jon Fitch Out of UFC 132 Bout Against B.J. Penn Due to Injury   Jon Fitch Out of UFC 132 Bout Against B.J. Penn Due to Injury - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 11:32 pm

condit got outworked by a prospect in rory last year up until the third in a fight that was moments a way from ending. Also keep in mind condit declined a fight with fitch for he said it wouldnt be the best/easiest way to a title shot. If rory was able to handle condit on the ground for 2 rounds, kos,fitch,gsp,shields and the bj that fought fitch would have no problem
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

PostSubject: Re: Jon Fitch Out of UFC 132 Bout Against B.J. Penn Due to Injury   Jon Fitch Out of UFC 132 Bout Against B.J. Penn Due to Injury - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 11:35 pm

throwdownfight1 wrote:
condit got outworked by a prospect in rory last year up until the third in a fight that was moments a way from ending. Also keep in mind condit declined a fight with fitch for he said it wouldnt be the best/easiest way to a title shot. If rory was able to handle condit on the ground for 2 rounds, kos,fitch,gsp,shields and the bj that fought fitch would have no problem

Yeah, no problem at all... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Jon Fitch Out of UFC 132 Bout Against B.J. Penn Due to Injury   Jon Fitch Out of UFC 132 Bout Against B.J. Penn Due to Injury - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 11:37 pm

throwdownfight1 wrote:

Rory took him down and Condit preceded to do way more from the bottom than he was and then whooped his ass in the 3rd round. And anyway, he might still be young but Rory is a fuckin stud. Nate Diaz is going to find that out in a few weeks
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

PostSubject: Re: Jon Fitch Out of UFC 132 Bout Against B.J. Penn Due to Injury   Jon Fitch Out of UFC 132 Bout Against B.J. Penn Due to Injury - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 11:43 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
throwdownfight1 wrote:

Rory took him down and Condit preceded to do way more from the bottom than he was and then whooped his ass in the 3rd round. And anyway, he might still be young but Rory is a fuckin stud. Nate Diaz is going to find that out in a few weeks

This.

One of Condit's biggest downfalls is thinking he can outpoint his opponent from his back. The judges almost never see it that way even though Condit regularly punished opponents from his back. Much like Mousasi did to King Mo. No one will walk through Condit, he's super tough and very skilled.
Back to top Go down
throwdownfight1
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Matt Hughes,Tito Ortiz,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Jon Fitch Out of UFC 132 Bout Against B.J. Penn Due to Injury   Jon Fitch Out of UFC 132 Bout Against B.J. Penn Due to Injury - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 11:54 pm

First off i agree and must agree and say rory is a stud. Imo the fight should of continued a lil longer and rory should of gotten his dec. At the same time yes, king mo looked more beat up than moussasi but what he did and what page did in his match against machidia was no differnt. Both won based on position, not damage for their opponents did more damage on them. In the end based on the mma scoring system, kos,fitch,gsp,shields and the bj that fought bj would have no problem. I do give the favor condit to beat someone like diego,diaz or alves
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Jon Fitch Out of UFC 132 Bout Against B.J. Penn Due to Injury   Jon Fitch Out of UFC 132 Bout Against B.J. Penn Due to Injury - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 1:31 am

Bigs03 wrote:
LA wrote:

Hate is a strong word...I prefer strongly dislike. He's a mama's boy, a pansy-ass, a crybaby.

What you talking about Willis?
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Jon Fitch Out of UFC 132 Bout Against B.J. Penn Due to Injury   Jon Fitch Out of UFC 132 Bout Against B.J. Penn Due to Injury - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 9:49 pm

LA wrote:
Bigs03 wrote:
LA wrote:

LMAO
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Jon Fitch Out of UFC 132 Bout Against B.J. Penn Due to Injury   Jon Fitch Out of UFC 132 Bout Against B.J. Penn Due to Injury - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 10:09 pm

LA wrote:
Bigs03 wrote:
LA wrote:

LMAO!!! nice quote
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Jon Fitch Out of UFC 132 Bout Against B.J. Penn Due to Injury   Jon Fitch Out of UFC 132 Bout Against B.J. Penn Due to Injury - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 11:20 am

"Looks like I will be getting shoulder surgery next week. Not the news I was looking for." -Jon Fitch
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Jon Fitch Out of UFC 132 Bout Against B.J. Penn Due to Injury   Jon Fitch Out of UFC 132 Bout Against B.J. Penn Due to Injury - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 11:25 am

auch
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Jon Fitch Out of UFC 132 Bout Against B.J. Penn Due to Injury   Jon Fitch Out of UFC 132 Bout Against B.J. Penn Due to Injury - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 1:10 pm

OU wrote:
"Looks like I will be getting shoulder surgery next week. Not the news I was looking for." -Jon Fitch

Out 6 months.
http://mmajunkie.com/news/23308/ufcs-jon-fitch-out-six-months-due-to-shoulder-surgery-hopeful-for-b-j-penn-rematch.mma
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Jon Fitch Out of UFC 132 Bout Against B.J. Penn Due to Injury   Jon Fitch Out of UFC 132 Bout Against B.J. Penn Due to Injury - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 1:19 pm

so much fitch hate on that site its not even funny

NO WAY IN HELL DOES EDGAR BEAT FITCH!
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Jon Fitch Out of UFC 132 Bout Against B.J. Penn Due to Injury   Jon Fitch Out of UFC 132 Bout Against B.J. Penn Due to Injury - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 1:38 pm

Guess I'll have to rewatch all his old classics to fill the void
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Jon Fitch Out of UFC 132 Bout Against B.J. Penn Due to Injury   Jon Fitch Out of UFC 132 Bout Against B.J. Penn Due to Injury - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 1:44 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
Guess I'll have to rewatch all his old classics to fill the void

Yeah that 1st Alves fight was sweet wasn't it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jon Fitch Out of UFC 132 Bout Against B.J. Penn Due to Injury   Jon Fitch Out of UFC 132 Bout Against B.J. Penn Due to Injury - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jon Fitch Out of UFC 132 Bout Against B.J. Penn Due to Injury
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2