Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Can you really see Pacman KOing Margo?

Go down 
+6
dbudge87
SlickMoneyXL
flapanther2001
Diego408
gomez1012
jz_hova
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
jz_hova
White Belt
White Belt

Can you really see Pacman KOing Margo? Empty
PostSubject: Can you really see Pacman KOing Margo?   Can you really see Pacman KOing Margo? EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 2:05 pm

Margo was KOed in the Mosley fight but you can't say that he was focused after the wraps were exposed. Margo is one fight removed from the beast that Roach was afraid of. I see a great fight where margo being the bigger man melts pacman late
Back to top Go down
gomez1012
Black Belt
Black Belt
gomez1012

PostSubject: Re: Can you really see Pacman KOing Margo?   Can you really see Pacman KOing Margo? EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 2:06 pm

Twisted Evil

TKO, see David Diaz & Oscar De La Hoya

Back to top Go down
jz_hova
White Belt
White Belt

PostSubject: Re: Can you really see Pacman KOing Margo?   Can you really see Pacman KOing Margo? EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 2:10 pm

gomez1012 wrote:
Twisted Evil

TKO, see David Diaz & Oscar De La Hoya

Diaz maybe but no way Margo just stands there like Oscar did. Margo will go to the body and throw uppercutts on the smaller man something Cotto failed to do
Back to top Go down
gomez1012
Black Belt
Black Belt
gomez1012

PostSubject: Re: Can you really see Pacman KOing Margo?   Can you really see Pacman KOing Margo? EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 2:15 pm

He'll throw and miss and eat more leather for it

Cotto did well because he used his jab, Margarito wont get that opportunity with his style
Back to top Go down
jz_hova
White Belt
White Belt

PostSubject: Re: Can you really see Pacman KOing Margo?   Can you really see Pacman KOing Margo? EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 2:19 pm

gomez1012 wrote:
He'll throw and miss and eat more leather for it

Cotto did well because he used his jab, Margarito wont get that opportunity with his style

I just don't see how manny is going to handle margo's power. I think this time he has bitten off more than he can chew. I would love to see a rematch though after pacman is KOed
Back to top Go down
Diego408
Green Belt
Green Belt
Diego408

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Marquez Brothers, Robert Guerrero, Abner Mares, Andre Ward, Sergio Martinez, Devon Alexander, Jose Benavidez Jr and Nick Diaz

PostSubject: Re: Can you really see Pacman KOing Margo?   Can you really see Pacman KOing Margo? EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 2:20 pm

I'll be surprised if theres a KO in this fight. Manny will land a lot, but the times Margarito lands a punch during exchanges will keep Manny honest throughout the fight.

Still going with Manny by a wide desicion.
Back to top Go down
gomez1012
Black Belt
Black Belt
gomez1012

PostSubject: Re: Can you really see Pacman KOing Margo?   Can you really see Pacman KOing Margo? EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 2:25 pm

jz_hova wrote:
I just don't see how manny is going to handle margo's power. I think this time he has bitten off more than he can chew. I would love to see a rematch though after pacman is KOed

If its not landing, it doesnt matter

And the TJ Turd hasnt shown any pop in his last two fights

vs Mosley, had nothing
vs Garcia, dropped him once then chose to box and went the distance against a completely over matched opponent
Back to top Go down
jz_hova
White Belt
White Belt

PostSubject: Re: Can you really see Pacman KOing Margo?   Can you really see Pacman KOing Margo? EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 2:25 pm

Diego408 wrote:
I'll be surprised if theres a KO in this fight. Manny will land a lot, but the times Margarito lands a punch during exchanges will keep Manny honest throughout the fight.

Still going with Manny by a wide desicion.

we will see how manny makes it to the final bell when Margo starts to really apply pressure round 8 on
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can you really see Pacman KOing Margo?   Can you really see Pacman KOing Margo? EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 2:29 pm

Knockout as in the way he stopped Hatton... no, but I could maybe be see a TKO similar to the Oscar fight.
Back to top Go down
jz_hova
White Belt
White Belt

PostSubject: Re: Can you really see Pacman KOing Margo?   Can you really see Pacman KOing Margo? EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 2:41 pm

gomez1012 wrote:
jz_hova wrote:

If its not landing, it doesnt matter

And the TJ Turd hasnt shown any pop in his last two fights

vs Mosley, had nothing
vs Garcia, dropped him once then chose to box and went the distance against a completely over matched opponent

look at the Mosley fight again around mid fight when he was tagging mosley. Mosley was able to tie him up and be physical with margo and manny won't
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can you really see Pacman KOing Margo?   Can you really see Pacman KOing Margo? EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 2:45 pm

Margarito's manager begged him to box with Garcia, he didn't want to take any risks since Tony was in line for a payday with Manny.
Back to top Go down
jz_hova
White Belt
White Belt

PostSubject: Re: Can you really see Pacman KOing Margo?   Can you really see Pacman KOing Margo? EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 2:48 pm

Ali wrote:
Knockout as in the way he stopped Hatton... no, but I could maybe be see a TKO similar to the Oscar fight.

maybe Roach is too stupid to lie but he normally tells the truth. He saw problems with pac fighting mosley and fighting margo a year ago. there has to be a reason he didn't think it was a good idea to fight them. Pacman is just a warrior and will fight anyone but Roach knows better
Back to top Go down
flapanther2001
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
flapanther2001

Favorite Fighter(s) : Aaron Pryor, Rocky Marciano, Arturo Gatti

PostSubject: Re: Can you really see Pacman KOing Margo?   Can you really see Pacman KOing Margo? EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 2:55 pm

I hope he does KO Margacheato, but I've got a sneaky suspicion that Margo will be too much that night.
Back to top Go down
gomez1012
Black Belt
Black Belt
gomez1012

PostSubject: Re: Can you really see Pacman KOing Margo?   Can you really see Pacman KOing Margo? EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 2:58 pm

jz_hova wrote:
look at the Mosley fight again around mid fight when he was tagging mosley. Mosley was able to tie him up and be physical with margo and manny won't

Few seconds of the round dont change the entire performance

Manny doesnt have to be physical with Tony, just get in and out like he did vs Cotto, DLH, Hatton, Diaz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can you really see Pacman KOing Margo?   Can you really see Pacman KOing Margo? EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 3:00 pm

jz_hova wrote:
Ali wrote:

maybe Roach is too stupid to lie but he normally tells the truth. He saw problems with pac fighting mosley and fighting margo a year ago. there has to be a reason he didn't think it was a good idea to fight them. Pacman is just a warrior and will fight anyone but Roach knows better

Back then Mosley still had enough left in the tank to exploit Manny's leaky defense, Freddie knew that Manny would've walked onto a huge shot.

Above Lightweight Manny's had this habit of leaning against the ropes, that's why I think Tony's got a great chance next month. If Tony can land those wicked body shots while Manny is taking a nap on the ropes , then he could wear Manny don't in the second half of the fight.
Back to top Go down
jz_hova
White Belt
White Belt

PostSubject: Re: Can you really see Pacman KOing Margo?   Can you really see Pacman KOing Margo? EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 3:05 pm

gomez1012 wrote:
jz_hova wrote:

Few seconds of the round dont change the entire performance

Manny doesnt have to be physical with Tony, just get in and out like he did vs Cotto, DLH, Hatton, Diaz

just don't be shocked when Margo destroys pacman. manny has not seen an uppercut thrown 4 to 5 times in a row. margo has something to prove once again like the Cotto fight where he was also supposed to be too slow. Things are different once you are in there
Back to top Go down
SlickMoneyXL
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
SlickMoneyXL

Favorite Fighter(s) : Miguel Cotto, Efrain Escudero

PostSubject: Re: Can you really see Pacman KOing Margo?   Can you really see Pacman KOing Margo? EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 3:52 pm

TKO yes. Pac was the 1st to legitimately knocked down Cotto. He has the power to do it.
Back to top Go down
dbudge87
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

PostSubject: Re: Can you really see Pacman KOing Margo?   Can you really see Pacman KOing Margo? EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 3:58 pm

pac will stgop margarito before the tenth, the accumulation of fast shots to the jaw will take its toll. Pacquiao has the power, timing and angles to drop Margarito for sure
Back to top Go down
gomez1012
Black Belt
Black Belt
gomez1012

PostSubject: Re: Can you really see Pacman KOing Margo?   Can you really see Pacman KOing Margo? EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 4:00 pm

dbudge87 wrote:
pac will stgop margarito before the tenth, the accumulation of fast shots to the jaw will take its toll. Pacquiao has the power, timing and angles to drop Margarito for sure

+1

Add Margarito's lack of defense, no question!
Back to top Go down
jz_hova
White Belt
White Belt

PostSubject: Re: Can you really see Pacman KOing Margo?   Can you really see Pacman KOing Margo? EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 4:01 pm

SlickMoneyXL wrote:
TKO yes. Pac was the 1st to legitimately knocked down Cotto. He has the power to do it.

WHAT? Torres didn't Knock Cotto down legitimately?
Back to top Go down
jz_hova
White Belt
White Belt

PostSubject: Re: Can you really see Pacman KOing Margo?   Can you really see Pacman KOing Margo? EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 4:02 pm

gomez1012 wrote:
dbudge87 wrote:

+1

Add Margarito's lack of defense, no question!

Pac has defense. Clottey was hitting him while throwing 2 punches a round
Back to top Go down
SlickMoneyXL
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
SlickMoneyXL

PostSubject: Re: Can you really see Pacman KOing Margo?   Can you really see Pacman KOing Margo? EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 4:03 pm

jz_hova wrote:
SlickMoneyXL wrote:

It was a push.
Back to top Go down
jz_hova
White Belt
White Belt

PostSubject: Re: Can you really see Pacman KOing Margo?   Can you really see Pacman KOing Margo? EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 4:06 pm

SlickMoneyXL wrote:
jz_hova wrote:
SlickMoneyXL wrote:

It was a push.

lol! lol! affraid
Back to top Go down
SlickMoneyXL
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
SlickMoneyXL

PostSubject: Re: Can you really see Pacman KOing Margo?   Can you really see Pacman KOing Margo? EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 4:08 pm

peep vid troll

1:58 of the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8nd4VI0_Eo
Back to top Go down
jz_hova
White Belt
White Belt

PostSubject: Re: Can you really see Pacman KOing Margo?   Can you really see Pacman KOing Margo? EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 4:13 pm

SlickMoneyXL wrote:
peep vid troll

1:58 of the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8nd4VI0_Eo

I seen the fight and Cotto was going down before the push
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can you really see Pacman KOing Margo?   Can you really see Pacman KOing Margo? Empty

Back to top Go down

Can you really see Pacman KOing Margo?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next