Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

MARGO APLLIES FOR TEXAS LISENCE

Go down 
+4
Canvas
captainanddew
4445Frank
dmar5143
8 posters
AuthorMessage
dmar5143
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
dmar5143

Favorite Fighter(s) : marciano pep robinson greb manny pac

MARGO APLLIES FOR TEXAS LISENCE Empty
PostSubject: MARGO APLLIES FOR TEXAS LISENCE   MARGO APLLIES FOR TEXAS LISENCE EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 9:09 am

margo has faxed his application to texas and a written apllication and check is in the mail to them...once recieved texas officials said they will act within 10 days..noo hearing is required in texas and since all the commisioners viewd the california hearing non will be needed...ill lay 3-1 he gets approval..that leaves 2 and a half months to promote the fight..which is plenty unless your hbo or golden boy who needs forever..60-70 thousand will be the crowd live and thats conservative maybe..ppv whos knows .750-850 thousand maybe..it spells a lot of money for them...look for a war for several rounds..manny pacs in for a fight.
Back to top Go down
4445Frank
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: MARGO APLLIES FOR TEXAS LISENCE   MARGO APLLIES FOR TEXAS LISENCE EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 9:12 am

I think Margo will get the Texas license, which is sad. All the stereotypes about Texas will be confirmed in the minds of some people. Jerry Jones and his "good ole boy network" will probably make it happen. And to think this was the state I first fell in love in (Dallas). Somebody needs to clean that place up.
Back to top Go down
captainanddew
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ricky Burns

PostSubject: Re: MARGO APLLIES FOR TEXAS LISENCE   MARGO APLLIES FOR TEXAS LISENCE EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 9:20 am

I am definitely not watching the fight.
Back to top Go down
Canvas
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: MARGO APLLIES FOR TEXAS LISENCE   MARGO APLLIES FOR TEXAS LISENCE EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 9:25 am

The corrupt Texas commision will approve him. I have no doubt...
Back to top Go down
Ring
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: MARGO APLLIES FOR TEXAS LISENCE   MARGO APLLIES FOR TEXAS LISENCE EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 10:40 am

I don't know if he'll get the license, he was already turned down by the Texas Commision once, but with Bob Arum pulling a few strings, who knows, he may get it this time.

Some of you fuckers need to get off my home State of Texas, it's not nearly as bad as you're trying to make it sound.
Back to top Go down
Canvas
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: MARGO APLLIES FOR TEXAS LISENCE   MARGO APLLIES FOR TEXAS LISENCE EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 12:39 pm

Don't take it personally Ring, it's not a slam on the state- just the commision. The Texas commision is well known to be one of the worst.

This is the state that licensed Holyfield when no one else would, and presided over the robbery that was Holyfield/Oquendo.
Back to top Go down
SlickMoneyXL
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
SlickMoneyXL

Favorite Fighter(s) : Miguel Cotto, Efrain Escudero

PostSubject: Re: MARGO APLLIES FOR TEXAS LISENCE   MARGO APLLIES FOR TEXAS LISENCE EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 2:16 pm

Ring wrote:
I don't know if he'll get the license, he was already turned down by the Texas Commision once, but with Bob Arum pulling a few strings, who knows, he may get it this time.

Some of you fuckers need to get off my home State of Texas, it's not nearly as bad as you're trying to make it sound.

Boxing wise. Texas is a dump. Thats never been disputed by anybody.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: MARGO APLLIES FOR TEXAS LISENCE   MARGO APLLIES FOR TEXAS LISENCE EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 7:28 pm

Dickie Cole is kinda uhh scummy for lack of better words but i doubt he gets licensed and if he doesnt theres alot of crow to go around

hope you arent saying Texas doesnt produce good fighterrs slick cause that isnt true at all
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MARGO APLLIES FOR TEXAS LISENCE   MARGO APLLIES FOR TEXAS LISENCE EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 7:31 pm

Ring wrote:

I think JJ will get the Texas commision to approve him. He wants that fight in jerryland. BTW Texas fucking sucks ass. There are only steers and queers in Texass.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: MARGO APLLIES FOR TEXAS LISENCE   MARGO APLLIES FOR TEXAS LISENCE EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 7:33 pm

NEVA ^^^^^^^
Back to top Go down
marbleheadmaui
Red Belt
Red Belt
marbleheadmaui

Favorite Fighter(s) : Arguello, Finito, Duran, Saad Muhammad

PostSubject: Re: MARGO APLLIES FOR TEXAS LISENCE   MARGO APLLIES FOR TEXAS LISENCE EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 7:39 pm

soonermark890 wrote:
Ring wrote:

I think JJ will get the Texas commision to approve him. He wants that fight in jerryland. BTW Texas fucking sucks ass. There are only steers and queers in Texass.

Pretty sure that's not what Lou Gosset said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MARGO APLLIES FOR TEXAS LISENCE   MARGO APLLIES FOR TEXAS LISENCE EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 10:10 pm

marbleheadmaui wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
Ring wrote:

Pretty sure that's not what Lou Gosset said.
Yet its still true. LOL
Back to top Go down
Ring
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: MARGO APLLIES FOR TEXAS LISENCE   MARGO APLLIES FOR TEXAS LISENCE EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 6:22 pm

soonermark890 wrote:
Ring wrote:

Well I must be a steer then. pirat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MARGO APLLIES FOR TEXAS LISENCE   MARGO APLLIES FOR TEXAS LISENCE EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 6:38 pm

Ring wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
Ring wrote:

Well I must be a steer then. pirat
LOL So you dont have any balls? Did the castration hurt?
Back to top Go down
captainanddew
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ricky Burns

PostSubject: Re: MARGO APLLIES FOR TEXAS LISENCE   MARGO APLLIES FOR TEXAS LISENCE EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 6:58 pm

I hope Margacheato burns in hell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MARGO APLLIES FOR TEXAS LISENCE   MARGO APLLIES FOR TEXAS LISENCE Empty

Back to top Go down

MARGO APLLIES FOR TEXAS LISENCE
Page 1 of 1