Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread

Go down 
+11
GDPofDRC
Andrew the Raider King
Wolfgangsta
killerofchicken
4445Frank
KingsOwn19
acccardinal12
GolbeZ
josh200612
bobbitt15
Birdofthad
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread   The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 12:05 am

i havnt heard bats in a long ass time lol.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread   The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 12:06 am

Mission to Mars is right at the top of my list
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

Favorite Fighter(s) : Condit, Machida, Aldo, Bendo, KJ Noons, Dominick Cruz The Praying Mantis

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread   The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 12:07 am

bobbitt15 wrote:
Mission to Mars is right at the top of my list

that movie did fucking blow
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread   The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 12:08 am

josh200612 wrote:
thanks for the spoiler bird lol!
my bad dsorry about taht josh

its funny though the first time i saw taht movie i came across the last scene and it ended i was like uhh what the fuck just happened? talking bout milk shakes and beating peoples asses
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

Favorite Fighter(s) : Condit, Machida, Aldo, Bendo, KJ Noons, Dominick Cruz The Praying Mantis

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread   The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 12:08 am

Ghost of Mars as well
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread   The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 12:10 am

GolbeZ wrote:
Ghost of Mars as well

Oh god that was awful, Ice Cube really enjoys collecting paychecks for shitty movies.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread   The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 12:10 am

GolbeZ wrote:
Ghost of Mars as well

Wasn't Red Planet awful as well? Any movie involving Mars sucks
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread   The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 12:11 am

Lou is the man!!!!!!!!

Alien 3 fucking sucked hard
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread   The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 12:11 am

except Mars Attacks!
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread   The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 12:12 am

hey bobbit mars attacks was awesome!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread   The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 12:13 am

KingsOwn19 wrote:
except Mars Attacks!

yeah but it was still awful though .. Mars Attacks was awfully awesome. so it still works
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread   The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 12:14 am

The Charlie And The Chocolate Factory remake by Tim Burton.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread   The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 12:14 am

everyone was saying Jeepers creepers was s o scary i went and laughed my ass off whole way through it that one sucked
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

me and some friedns did mushrooms and went to that and walked out it was that bad Ali
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread   The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 12:15 am

Ali_1748 wrote:
The Charlie And The Chocolate Factory remake by Tim Burton.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread   The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 12:23 am

Jeepers Creepers wow I had completely forgotten about that turd.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread   The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 12:25 am

For just a shitty, generic horror movie I didn't mind Jeepers Creepers. Never saw the 2nd one though
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread   The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 12:25 am

The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread - Page 4 200px-Basic_instinct_2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread   The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 12:28 am

David Morrissey said after he kissed Sharon Stone she told him to buy some breath mints.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread   The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 12:39 am

man basic instinct 2 was AWFUL i saw it on cable 1 time and was like holy shit this is fuckin retarded ahahah

it made the Ringer look like a Oscar winner
Back to top Go down
4445Frank
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread   The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 1:30 pm

Can't believe nobody mentioned "Showgirls."
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread   The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 1:54 pm

hahah oh man Showgirls is the epiphany of shitty movies
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread   The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 3:43 pm

The Postman

holy shit was that movie bad time for Costner to give up on Apocalyptic movies
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread   The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 5:01 pm

Ive never seen a man crush bigger then the one soonermark has on Johny Depp
Donnie Brosco, Blow, and Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas were amazing, and he made them that...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread   The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 6:23 pm

GolbeZ wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:

I like good movies.
My top 5 ever

Schindlers List
Godfather
Happy Gilmore
Boondock Saints
Caddyshack

I mean I am sure that you like a good amount of "good" movies .. That doesn't mean you like all good movies.. I like all 5 of those movies, none of them would be close to my top 5 (except godfather).. but when you said D9 was boring and shitty and than you said that you like Just Friends.. i just feel like I don't need to debate it anymore.
Like I said before I had my hopes way up for D9. It let me down so I might be being a bit harsh. I would never watch it again though
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread   The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next