Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread

Go down 
+11
GDPofDRC
Andrew the Raider King
Wolfgangsta
killerofchicken
4445Frank
KingsOwn19
acccardinal12
GolbeZ
josh200612
bobbitt15
Birdofthad
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread   The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:31 pm

GolbeZ wrote:
bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
GolbeZ wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
oh oh oh oh i have an underrated movie since you said his name whats that movie called where he is fat then he gets to a normal size after high school?
Just Friends

wow

lmao that's what I was thinking.

I am in bizzaro world or some shit ... D9 sucks and Just Friends is good..

Squirt
D9 was weird and boring then the ending sucked donkey cock. I just dont know how in the hell anyone can say it was good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread   The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:31 pm

josh200612 wrote:
bbc remember you love twilight?
OUCH!!!
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

Favorite Fighter(s) : Condit, Machida, Aldo, Bendo, KJ Noons, Dominick Cruz The Praying Mantis

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread   The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:34 pm

soonermark890 wrote:
GolbeZ wrote:
GolbeZ wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
oh oh oh oh i have an underrated movie since you said his name whats that movie called where he is fat then he gets to a normal size after high school?
Just Friends

wow

Squirt
D9 was weird and boring then the ending sucked donkey cock. I just dont know how in the hell anyone can say it was good.

you are crazy .. in every way you just described the movie was wrong.. I am just glad you admitted to liking Just Friends because I would have been confused on what your taste in movies was
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread   The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:34 pm

josh200612 wrote:

Pimpology at it's best!
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

Favorite Fighter(s) : Condit, Machida, Aldo, Bendo, KJ Noons, Dominick Cruz The Praying Mantis

josh200612 wrote:

^^ and thats true
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread   The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:35 pm

soonermark890 wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
OUCH!!!

Like I said....
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread   The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:35 pm

am i the only one that thinks the ending of There Will be Blood was a dream

Eli is yelling in his ear loud as shit,then out of no where he awakes

ELI HAS NOT AGED 1 BIT he is exactly how DL remembers him

DLs butler doesnt emerge for any of the murdering

I am positive it was a dream
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread   The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:36 pm

GolbeZ wrote:
josh200612 wrote:

^^ and thats true

HEY SCREW YOU GUYS! I'll fight ya all at once!!!! Josh consider yourself dumped you ninja's place whore!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread   The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:37 pm

GolbeZ wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
GolbeZ wrote:
GolbeZ wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
Just Friends

wow

Squirt

you are crazy .. in every way you just described the movie was wrong.. I am just glad you admitted to liking Just Friends because I would have been confused on what your taste in movies was
I like good movies.
My top 5 ever

Schindlers List
Godfather
Happy Gilmore
Boondock Saints
Caddyshack
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread   The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:37 pm

Whats Eating Gilbert Grape was really good i thought
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread   The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:38 pm

glitter vampires yippie skippy!
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread   The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:39 pm

Twilight rules! No really the first few movies were balls. The latest one was really good imo. I liked the books alot. I read them when I was workinglutside of Lexington and I didn't have anything to do 5 days a week because I was on the road. What can I say, but I fell in love with the books.

Last edited by bigbeastcardinal12 on Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread   The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:39 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
Yeah that one had my other most hated actor in it. Leo DiCrappio.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

Birdofthad wrote:

Not to mention Edward Scissorhands, Ed Wood, Donnie Brasco, Fear and Loathing....the list goes on and on
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread   The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:40 pm

Twilight rules! No really the first few movies were balls. The latest one was really good imo. I liked the books alot. I read them when I was workinglutside of Lexington and I didn't have anything to do 5 days a week because I was on the road. What cam I say, but I fell in love with the books.
You know how I know you are gay?
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread   The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:41 pm

thanks for the spoiler bird lol!
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread   The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:41 pm

soonermark890 wrote:
Twilight rules! No really the first few movies were balls. The latest one was really good imo. I liked the books alot. I read them when I was workinglutside of Lexington and I didn't have anything to do 5 days a week because I was on the road. What cam I say, but I fell in love with the books.

No how? Let's make up and be JUST FRIENDS!
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread   The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:42 pm

Birdofthad wrote:

Vagina flash! affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread   The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:44 pm

soonermark890 wrote:

So did you go to that movie with your fag hags? or did a group of you ass speelunkers go together? LOL
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread   The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:49 pm

soonermark890 wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:

So did you go to that movie with your fag hags? or did a group of you ass speelunkers go together? LOL

Honestly I watched the 3rd one on a rip. The second one I took the kids to the movie theater and there were five fags in the back row. I was the only normal guy in there. The rest was chicks. At one point some trashy teen chicks and the fags were talking about Jacob and this fag said he would suck his nipples. I was so pissed off and I couldn't say anything because I had kids with me and I didn't want to get my ass kicked by 4-5 fags. I will never see another one in a movie theatre.

The best part was one of the fags tripped when he was running up the steps. It was funny as hell because he fell hard. I can't explain how he said out loud "I'm bout ta cuss out all ya'll!"
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread   The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:56 pm

soonermark890 wrote:

I like good movies.
My top 5 ever

Schindlers List
Godfather
Happy Gilmore
Boondock Saints
Caddyshack

I mean I am sure that you like a good amount of "good" movies .. That doesn't mean you like all good movies.. I like all 5 of those movies, none of them would be close to my top 5 (except godfather).. but when you said D9 was boring and shitty and than you said that you like Just Friends.. i just feel like I don't need to debate it anymore.
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread   The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 12:03 am

and I respect that you didn't like D9.. and thats fine. But this thread is "The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie" .. and anyone with a straight face says D9 before they say something like Attack of the killer tomatoes .. is ridiculous ..

now if the thread was movies that people that were amazing but you thought sucked .. than I would understand the nomination.. even though I would disagree
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread   The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 12:03 am

If we're talking about real turds id say

Battlefield Earth and Bats should top most lists.
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread   The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 12:04 am

The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread - Page 3 Death+Bed+The+Bed+That+Eats+(1977)

Death Bed: The Bed That Eats
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread   The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 12:05 am

Shame on you Kings, no movie with the immortal Lou Diamond Phillips ever deserves mention in a piece of shit movie thread
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread   The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next