Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread

Go down 
+11
GDPofDRC
Andrew the Raider King
Wolfgangsta
killerofchicken
4445Frank
KingsOwn19
acccardinal12
GolbeZ
josh200612
bobbitt15
Birdofthad
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread   The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 7:20 pm

Quote :
Schindlers List
Godfather
Happy Gilmore
Boondock Saints
Caddyshack

This is like listing a top five albums ever and having Nickleback and Jerkyboys appear on your list.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread   The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 7:40 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
The Postman

holy shit was that movie bad time for Costner to give up on Apocalyptic movies

Yeah, that pretty much capped up Costners relevancy.

He had still been in pretty good flicks up to that point but Postman was the end of all that...just like Battlefield Earth marked the end of John Travolta ever starring in a good movie again or atleast a movie people gave a shit about.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread   The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 9:37 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Quote :
Schindlers List
Godfather
Happy Gilmore
Boondock Saints
Caddyshack

This is like listing a top five albums ever and having Nickleback and Jerkyboys appear on your list.
Happy Gilmore and Caddyshack are two of the best comedies ever made. So how is it bad since I love comedies?
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread   The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 10:31 pm

The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread - Page 5 200px-Speed_two_cruise_control
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread   The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 12:28 am

KingsOwn19 wrote:
The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread - Page 5 200px-Speed_two_cruise_control

Talk about horrible sequels, at least William Defoe had fun with those leeches.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread   The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 12:30 am

I read somewhere

Keanu Reeves turning down a movie because the script is shitty is like a bird flying away before an earthquake

hahaha
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread   The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 1:58 am

Quote :
Happy Gilmore and Caddyshack are two of the best comedies ever made. So how is it bad since I love comedies?

You're right. I'm sorry.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread   The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 11:47 am

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Quote :

You're right. I'm sorry.
HOLY SHIT wolf are you ok? You never say sorry.
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael, Sexyama, Condit, Hendricks, Cowboy, Struve

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread   The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 12:25 pm

Last Action Hero, Cobra, Grease II, Staying Alive, Legally Blondes...just to name a few.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread   The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 7:01 pm

American Ninja series - epic awfulness
Mars Attacks - who needs, anything, with a cast like that?
Robocop 3 - just fuck it
Alone in the Dark - why?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread   The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 1:51 am

and i thought robocop 2 was bad

holy shit 3 was shitty

I liked Last Action Hero as a kid but as a 20 + year old i am like holy shit governator thought this was a good idea after T2???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread   The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 3:31 pm

Wild Wild West- What a cluster fuck of a piece of whale shit that was.
Anything with Johnny Depp

Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread   The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 3:46 pm

Dragon Wars... nuff said
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread   The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 4:22 pm

hve you seen the Kevin Smith standup talking about the guy that made Wild WIld West Sooners?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread   The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 10:38 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
hve you seen the Kevin Smith standup talking about the guy that made Wild WIld West Sooners?
LMFAO. I have it and me and my cousin watched that earlier tonight.

A GIANT FUCKING SPIDER. lol!
Back to top Go down
boomer sooner
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, since way back

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread   The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 11:40 pm

That scene in District Nine where the lead character is going door-to-door in the squatter camp was epic. The rest of the movie sucked.

Whenever people try to make Shakespeare movies, and adapt them to today, but keeping the same dialogue always kind of sucks.

The spoof movies aren't funny at all.

Most of the SNL movies, where they take a great character and make a 2-hour movie around him or her, suck.

Almost any movie starring a professional wrestler.

Really any movie actor-centric [someone of novelty like Vanilla Ice, Hulk Hogan etc.] vs. script-centric is usually pretty bad.

Back to top Go down
4445Frank
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread   The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 8:07 pm

boomer sooner wrote:
That scene in District Nine where the lead character is going door-to-door in the squatter camp was epic. The rest of the movie sucked.

Whenever people try to make Shakespeare movies, and adapt them to today, but keeping the same dialogue always kind of sucks.
The spoof movies aren't funny at all.

Most of the SNL movies, where they take a great character and make a 2-hour movie around him or her, suck.

Almost any movie starring a professional wrestler.

Really any movie actor-centric [someone of novelty like Vanilla Ice, Hulk Hogan etc.] vs. script-centric is usually pretty bad.

I agree with your whole post, but the Shakespeare movies with 14th cent. dialogue and 20 or 21st cent characters are pieces of pure shit.
Back to top Go down
Thomasdrrn09
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
Thomasdrrn09

Favorite Fighter(s) : MMA-Forrest Griffin, Nate Diaz, GSP Boxing-Cotto,

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread   The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 6:34 pm

District 9 was fucking amazing
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread   The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 6:54 pm

soonermark890 wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:

hahaha i thought that was funny as hell hahaha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread   The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 6:58 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:

hahaha i thought that was funny as hell hahaha
I know I laughed my ass off at that shit. He is so funny. Did you see the second one of his? It was good but not as good as the first.
Back to top Go down
Tobe06
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
Tobe06

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ali

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread   The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 3:06 pm

I really like Kevin Smith, but Cop-Out was garbage. Couple of cheap laughs, but totally didn't work as a movie.

I agree his standup shit is hillarious.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread   The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 2:46 pm

The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread - Page 5 Never-Back-Down-2-The-Beatdown-2011-Front-Cover-57533
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread   The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5