Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The official "what are you currently smoking" thread.

Go down 
+8
SOKO
LA
oggy420
gomez1012
Birdofthad
killerofchicken
OU
NoRegret
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
gomez1012
Black Belt
Black Belt
gomez1012

The official "what are you currently smoking" thread. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The official "what are you currently smoking" thread.   The official "what are you currently smoking" thread. - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 12:43 pm

I wake and bake, makes my commute easier and really helps my 1st half of the day go by quicker lol
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: The official "what are you currently smoking" thread.   The official "what are you currently smoking" thread. - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 12:45 pm

gomez1012 wrote:
I wake and bake, makes my commute easier and really helps my 1st half of the day go by quicker lol

I'm half dead at 7am anyways, I'd never go to work if I waked and baked lol, I'd just say "fuck it" and go to sleep. Does make that 1st blunt of the day that much better though.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: The official "what are you currently smoking" thread.   The official "what are you currently smoking" thread. - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 1:57 pm

I havent smoked actual weed in over a month.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: The official "what are you currently smoking" thread.   The official "what are you currently smoking" thread. - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 2:02 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
I havent smoked actual weed in over a month.

you would if you had what I got....no pretendo can fuck with this.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: The official "what are you currently smoking" thread.   The official "what are you currently smoking" thread. - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 2:20 pm

Well I am sure an artificial cannabinoid of equal strength could be synthesized without an issue, but no, this stuff is as good as mids, not medical stuff.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: The official "what are you currently smoking" thread.   The official "what are you currently smoking" thread. - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 2:23 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Well I am sure an artificial cannabinoid of equal strength could be synthesized without an issue, but no, this stuff is as good as mids, not medical stuff.

I have been hearing more and more about health concerns about that stuff. Does any of that concern you Wolf? Or is this just BS trying to ban the "legal weed"?
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: The official "what are you currently smoking" thread.   The official "what are you currently smoking" thread. - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 5:02 pm

It's equal parts reaction from the weed industry itself, which sees the legal stuff as an obvious threat, legit health concerns and reaction from those that just want it banned like marijuana I am sure. The marijuana culture itself has reacted negatively towards it also.

But that is actually a good thing, because the faster it explodes in popularity the faster it's banned and shows up on pre-employment screenings.
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael, Sexyama, Condit, Hendricks, Cowboy, Struve

PostSubject: Re: The official "what are you currently smoking" thread.   The official "what are you currently smoking" thread. - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 5:05 pm

Unfortunately, I am smoking Marlboro's...all I can get here is ghetto crap.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: The official "what are you currently smoking" thread.   The official "what are you currently smoking" thread. - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 5:07 pm

where is here, and try the K2 stuff.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: The official "what are you currently smoking" thread.   The official "what are you currently smoking" thread. - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 3:42 pm

The official "what are you currently smoking" thread. - Page 4 Cartoon-dumpster-thor-smokes-weed
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: The official "what are you currently smoking" thread.   The official "what are you currently smoking" thread. - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 4:05 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
The official "what are you currently smoking" thread. - Page 4 Cartoon-dumpster-thor-smokes-weed

ha ha that was LA's Sig for awhile.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: The official "what are you currently smoking" thread.   The official "what are you currently smoking" thread. - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 4:07 pm

been 73 days sober now
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: The official "what are you currently smoking" thread.   The official "what are you currently smoking" thread. - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 4:27 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
been 73 days sober now

congrats bro it isnt easy but should be at this point. I feel your pain but just wait till the day you do it again at first you will be like what the fuck did I miss this for and then the second and third time you do it your body is like oh yeah thats why I smoked.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: The official "what are you currently smoking" thread.   The official "what are you currently smoking" thread. - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 4:54 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
been 73 days sober now
why'd you decide to quit, if you don't mind me asking?
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: The official "what are you currently smoking" thread.   The official "what are you currently smoking" thread. - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 9:13 pm

Step out of the car sir
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: The official "what are you currently smoking" thread.   The official "what are you currently smoking" thread. - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 10:50 pm

Oh but of coarse... How could I forget
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: The official "what are you currently smoking" thread.   The official "what are you currently smoking" thread. - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 11:06 pm

hahah wolf nailed that one haha

sorry went to school then forgot i posted on this

sept 18th oh my children and the bird is back
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: The official "what are you currently smoking" thread.   The official "what are you currently smoking" thread. - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 11:40 am

Day 3 without any high quality herb. Stuck with the reggie. Sad times.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: The official "what are you currently smoking" thread.   The official "what are you currently smoking" thread. - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 1:43 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Day 3 without any high quality herb. Stuck with the reggie. Sad times.
yup. same here, at least i got a good deal so im not complaining, but its been a whole week now
Back to top Go down
gomez1012
Black Belt
Black Belt
gomez1012

PostSubject: Re: The official "what are you currently smoking" thread.   The official "what are you currently smoking" thread. - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 1:52 pm

Picked up an 8th from cousin last night, tasty Purple Diesel he got from the club

Only for 30 bucks, family discount FTW! lol
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: The official "what are you currently smoking" thread.   The official "what are you currently smoking" thread. - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 1:54 pm

gomez1012 wrote:
Picked up an 8th from cousin last night, tasty Purple Diesel he got from the club

Only for 30 bucks, family discount FTW! lol
I just got charged 65 and i got shorted! FML, lol
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: The official "what are you currently smoking" thread.   The official "what are you currently smoking" thread. - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 1:59 pm

ha ha if I do get lucky today I'll have to fork out 70 for the 8th. So fuck you!
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: The official "what are you currently smoking" thread.   The official "what are you currently smoking" thread. - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 2:00 pm

LOL, at least its dank
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: The official "what are you currently smoking" thread.   The official "what are you currently smoking" thread. - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 2:01 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
LOL, at least its dank

amen. I couldn't even get reggie yesterday! Good thing I have my giant bag of shake for the rainy days Weed
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: The official "what are you currently smoking" thread.   The official "what are you currently smoking" thread. - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 2:03 pm

Im fed up with reggie, it don't do the trick lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The official "what are you currently smoking" thread.   The official "what are you currently smoking" thread. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The official "what are you currently smoking" thread.
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next